Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are you sure? - Getting Ready

"You know the answer. But pretending you don't is exciting."

22
9 Comments 9
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"We, who fancy this category, all have been there. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If not, we all dreamt about being there."

Are you sure?

You always ask this question before you get ready. When you started this lifestyle, you were full with doubts and questions. You even backed out before some dates. Then, you became braver and braver.

After some time, asking yourself this question became more of a habit. A ceremony. A rite. You knew the answer every single time, but admitting it would spoil the experience.

It was quite recently that you discovered the excitement of shaving your whole body clean. The sensation is still strange, but you welcome it. Lying in the bathtub, covered in your favorite lemon grass foam. Just your head and your leg sticking out of the tub. And your hand, holding the razor. Nice and smooth. A general shaving for most of your body parts feels good of course, but that is something you can do every day, isn’t it? It is nowhere near strange nowadays. But shaving the legs is what makes you feel who you want to be.

Are you sure?

Dressed in nothing but a wig cap to hold down your hair, staring into the mirror. Five feet seven. Slim but not skinny. No belly. You did everything to be as perfect as you can be. You also focused on your butt, thighs, and hips, but not too much. Too little effort and it won’t be seen. Too much and you’ll become too toned. You don’t like that. You like it to be firm but also soft. You have also become quite strong yet flexible below the waist. You thought about everything.

You could spend an eternity looking at yourself. But the best is yet to come!

You start with the foundation. You love how it gives you a glimpse of femininity. You close your eyes and you feel its touch on your skin, subtly reminding you who you are turning into.

Then, a little blush. But what should you choose? Generally, if you want to be a girl, you usually pick the sparkly pink one. You want to be cute, you want to show that you are innocent and young. If you want to be a slut – which is the case most of the time – you chose some darker red, with a plummish tone.

But now? Now, you are a woman. You need a matte shade of reddish rose that shows that you are self-confident and chose to be vulnerable. And your face was made for that. Broad cheeks. A nicely curved, graceful jawline. And a wide, but not at all too masculine chin. You are considered quite handsome when you are your own masculine self, but nothing that could stand in the way of also being pretty.

Are you sure?

Here is where the real fun begins. When you do your eyes, there isn’t such a thing as ’too much’. This is the part that shouts sexual desire and excitement. You practiced for months for the perfect smokey eyes. Your eye shadow usually goes all black, covering almost your entire upper eyelid. But you long for something new. When you add a shady but sparkly dark red over the black and witness the result… this is where you can’t contain the twitch down there. You close your eyes, take a deep breath, then you open it again.

 

You have that feeling again… you lose your masculinity with every little motion, and your femininity starts to shine brighter and brighter. You turn into a new person. Like losing a grip on reality, only for the dreamworld to become your new reality. And you embrace it with all your heart.

You apply some eyeliner to your lower lid. A single, confident line to enhance your already seducing look. Then, you make it perfect with the mascara. You experimented with fake lashes before… kinda works when you play a whore. But now, you want to be yourself fully.

Next, the lipstick. The most important feature: bright, shiny red. The one that is highlighted so much by your pale complexion. The one that longs for attention. The one that is made for kissing. By the way, kissing! The second most important feature: kiss-proof and also waterproof. You want it to last.

You gaze into the mirror again. You are beautiful.

Are you sure?

You move away from the mirror. You don’t need to check. You want to surprise yourself with the full look.

Black and red are on the palette for today. The hardest thing to figure out are always the panties. You love every kind, it is so hard to choose. You want something that hugs you!

You decide with a lacey thong that rounds your bubble butt and also cuts in. It is black with burgundy lace running all over it. That feeling, the constant pressure of the lace… You lose control over your twitching. The tight fabric around your genitals reminds you more and more of what you intend to do.

Just as important, but much easier to choose: the bra. You almost always buy panties and bras in pairs, so that is given. A full push-up bra, black with burgundy lace.

It was way too long ago when strapping them behind your back caused a problem.

The tightness of it drives you crazy! You just can’t understand why women opt for strapless. The way the straps push down your shoulders, the way they cut into your skin…

You slowly slip into a pair of stockings with a garter belt. You enjoy every second of the nylon embracing more and more of your freshly shaved legs… The top of the stockings hugging your thighs… The strips of the garter pushing in your buttcheeks…

You love the slight burgundy weaving under the black lace base. The whole set, just put together so perfectly.

Are you sure?

On any normal day, that would be enough. Lounging around in sexy underwear, posing for the mirror… Making pictures…

But this is a special occasion. You got to dress up properly.

After all, you are going to go outside!

You look at your wardrobe and face a typical woman problem…

You have nothing to put on!

Of course, you have. You just can’t decide.

Well, let’s find a concept to start with…

You love skirts… But what kind? Is it even appropriate? You want to look elegant and desired. Like a trophy wife.

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

Maybe a short pencil skirt? All right, what goes with it?

A white blouse or a shirt maybe?

Umm… no… You are not in the office.

A dress would fit better. A tight mini? Or a short cocktail dress?

You fancy the latter. But maybe some other time. You decide on a not too slutty, still kinda short mini dress. Little frillies all over, but not too much. It is more like a nice pattern. It is not the „little black mini” that college girls wear to parties. Of course you have one, but not for today. It is more wooly and radiates warmness. It isn’t that short, actually goes just above the knees.

You step into it, put your arms into the sleeveless fabric, and pull up the zippers.

Are you sure?

Only one last step remains. The one that completes you. The icing on the cake.

You are obsessed with wigs. You decided not to grow your hair… after all, you feel just fine the way you are as a man. Instead, you have as many hairstyles as you want.

You don’t feel like a redhead tonight, but black is just… so plain. Maybe brown? No, you lean towards the blonde. But you don’t feel like a Barbie either. Not today, anyway.

After much contemplation, you decide to go with a just-above-waist length, V-styled, wavy dark blonde piece. Two shades darker and it would be considered brown.

You are not fully ready yet, but just enough to finally watch yourself in the mirror.

The first thing you notice is your waist… Your figure is not what would be considered truly feminine, although your hips did grew, thanks to the workout. The black dress also works wonders.

It is hard to stay away from your clitty. You allow your hands to lightly run through your body, from lips, down through the collarbones, chest, stomach, and your crotch. You don’t use your palm, just fingers. You move like a model. Your lips part away, just a little bit. You feel how they separate slightly harder, thanks to the lipstick. You let out a moany breath. For the moment, you have to settle with that. The real fun is yet to start.

Are you sure?

You came up with the idea to visit Him. Even if you have to take the train.

It is not a long shot. A quarter of an hour to the station, half an hour on the train, then some more walking to His flat. He offered to pick you up at His station, but you refused. You want to knock on His door. You want to see the desire in His eyes.

Tonight, you won’t fuck. Well, you will surely at some point. But not before you make love to each other.

He is not new to you. He is just the one that truly makes you feel like a woman. His kisses turn you on more than anything… You could say that you love Him…

Of course, you don’t. You are not truly gay, and it is not even a lie. You don’t LOVE men. You love your reflection in them. And you happen to fall in love with His reflection of you.

You go for the heels… Slut or not, five-inch stiletto heels are the way to go. Plain black. They are gonna spend almost as much time in the air as on the ground, of course, they have to be the sluttiest.

Accessories are always fun. Black handbag with a purse, ID (even though something that would require identification would be embarrassing as hell), hairband, and your phone inside. You can’t resist the clip-on earrings. Gold with a dark red gem, in the shape of a water drop. You also put on a golden necklace with a half-moon as a medallion.

You apply the perfume. Pink Bruno Banani, your favourite. The scent puts you under its influence like a spell.

You reach for a condom… then you stop for a moment. After all, it won’t hurt to have it with you.

But you are not going to use it.

Are you sure?

You stop at the door for a moment. You reach for the knob and close your eyes. Fear, mixed with overwhelming excitement strikes you like a sudden thunder. Your heart is racing.

You open the door.

The air is warm but the chill of the night shows its presence. Good. The last thing you would want is sweating.

You walk in heels like a supermodel – again, the result of thorough practice. You are the star of the night!

You catch the glimpse of men walking with their girlfriends or wives, checking you out. Even some of the women look at you for more than what would be normal. Half of them love you, and half of them hate you. They don’t even notice you are not one of them.

You get more and more confident. You pick up the pace but not too much. The clicking sound of your heels echoes in the streets. You feel so hot, so desirable, so attractive…

From time to time you are aware of your bodily sensations… the lace hugging your waist and butt… the straps and the dress pulling your shoulders… the panties, cutting into your pussy…

Are you sure?

You get on the train. You take a seat. You contemplate.

You arrive at the other station, but you don’t remember how the time passed.

Your whole body shakes. It doesn’t matter how many times you do this, you are still too excited.

You arrive at the building. You dial the doorbell. No answer, just a beep, letting you know that you can go inside. Your heart races.

You take the elevator.

The floors pass by both too slowly and too quickly.

You want to go home, yet you want to be there already.

You want to forget all this, yet you want to lie down on His bed.

You want to go home, have a beer and watch football.

Yet you want Him inside of you…

Are you sure?

You knock

The door opens.

He appears. You are so excited, can’t even see what he is wearing.

You see yourself in His eyes. Behind a mask of courtesy, he already fucked you with His eyes.

Are you sure?

A ’Hello’ and a small kiss on the lips.

Are you sure?

The first click of your heels on His floor gives you the answer…

Published 
Written by CDNiki
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments