Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cassandra's New Life Chapter 2

"Cassie is having the time of her life"

22
3 Comments 3
3.4k Views 3.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Chapter 2: Please read chapter 1 before starting this one.

I texted Jorge back telling him I would love him to come by.  I had thirty minutes to get ready.  I took off my nightgown and robe and decided to do an enema to clean me all up inside.   After completing I slipped my butt plug back in and I decided to keep my minimum makeup on and just add some lipstick and rouge.  I dimmed the lights in the living room so I still looked presentable and passable.  I went to my bedroom to select an outfit.  I decided on wearing my almost see-through black lingerie, neon lime green thong panties, white fishnet thigh highs, and my red and black platform pumps. I looked in my full-length mirror and thought I looked very sexy. 

There was no way I was going to be able to conceal I was a cross-dresser in this outfit for very long, so I decided to tell him the truth upon his arrival. I went to the bathroom and touched up my face and hair and heard the intercom buzzer ring in the living room.  I pressed the button and said “Hello?”

“It’s me, Jorge”.

“I will buzz you in.  I will leave my front door unlocked, so just come on in,” I replied.

I rechecked the lighting and stood about ten feet in front of the door waiting for his arrival.  I heard a knock and the door opened.  I struck my most seductive pose and his eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw me.

“Fuck, you look so hot!” he said.

“Thanks, you like?” I replied as I did a seductive slow three-sixty spin so he could see the whole look.

“Amazing,” he said.

I walked up to him trying to hide my hardening penis. I could smell alcohol on his breath and his manly scent.   “Ok, I have to tell you a couple of things.  One, even if we do this all the time, there are no strings attached, we are just fuck partners.  Two, I have to tell you I am not a real woman, I am a cross-dresser.  I am living as a woman twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, but it will be impossible to conceal it from you if we are going to have fun all the time.” 

He looked a little confused but for only a second.  “I kind of thought you were too good to be a real woman,” he replied with a little chuckle.  “I will treat you as a woman because you are so sexy and I love your blow jobs.” He laughed again as he said this.

“Well let’s get you out of those clothes and get in the bedroom.”

I took his hand and led him to my bed.   I started unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it over his head and then I felt the bulge in his jeans.  His dick was already hard and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it again. He kicked off his shoes and then sat down on the bed and removed his socks and pants.  I pulled down his underwear and his seven-inch cock sprung to attention.

I went to my knees and started licking his balls then sucking on each one of them as I heard his moans.   Then I peeled back the head of his cock and started licking and sucking his magnificent cock.  More moans escaped him as I started deep throating his cock and tasting the salty flavor of his pre-cum.  I stood up and pushed on his chest to get him to lay down as I walked to my nightstand.  I slipped out my butt plug and placed it in the drawer and pulled out some lube and a condom.  I rubbed some lube on my already wanting asshole and slipped the condom on Jorge’s hard dick.  I motioned him to scoot to the side and I climbed on the bed and positioned myself on my knees and elbow, and slipped the strap of my thong to the side so he had no obstacle to give me what I wanted.

Jorge shifted behind me and positioned his cock at my entrance. He pushed forward with his hips and that was all that was necessary to get the head of his cock inside my ass.  I squirmed from the enjoyment of feeling his cock enter me and pushed my ass towards him to get more of him inside me.  Jorge started feeding his cock inside me deeper and deeper and then started thrusting his rod into me.  I moaned in delight as I have never felt so alive with this man fucking me. Harder he plunged into me until I slid off my elbows and was lying flat except for raising my ass so he would have better leverage.  He continued to fuck me harder and harder and I could feel his balls bounce against me as he had all seven inches buried in my tight ass.

“Fuck me, Jorge, fuck me hard!” I screamed. 

He followed my directions and continued to fuck me harder and harder.  My enjoyment was so great I could feel my cock explode inside my tiny panties as my orgasm arrived. 

“I am going to cum Cassie!” he said.

True to his word I could feel his cock explode as he fucked my ass.  He continued to fuck me until all of his juice was out of his balls and cock.  He slid out of me and I quickly turned around to pull off his condom.  I was not going to waste that juice and I pulled the condom to my mouth and turned it inside out sucking all of his hot white cum down my throat. 

“That was great Jorge! I am going to clean up, I will be right back.” With that, I went to the bathroom and cleaned up and put my cum-soaked panties in my clothes hamper.  I slipped out of my outfit and removed my breast forms. I put on my red nightgown and robe from earlier.  I slipped on a pair of clean panties (a matching red thong) and headed back. When I returned to the bedroom, Jorge was making a light snoring sound and looked to be sound asleep. 

I took off my robe and slid under the covers.  I looked at the handsome young man sleeping next to me and wondered if he would be there in the morning when I woke up. Within minutes I was sound asleep and slept soundly until I started to feel something.  I was half awake sleeping on my side. Curious of what time it was I looked at the clock on my bedside table.  It was 2:50 in the morning and I felt someone kissing my shoulders.  Jorge must have noticed me waking up and he whispered in my ear, “I found the condoms and lube, are you ready for me to fuck you again?”

I responded by raising up my nightgown and pushing my thong out from in between my ass cheeks.  I felt him inserting a well-lubricated finger in my ass and I responded with a deep moan. A second finger followed his first producing a second louder moan from my mouth.  Jorge pulled out his fingers and I felt his cock slide against my opening.  He put his left hand on my left hip to increase his leverage and then pushed his already hard cock inside me.  “Oh baby, give me that big cock of yours.  Fuck me hard!”

He slid the whole length of his cock inside me and I moaned in pleasure.  “YES BABE!  Fuck me!”  Jorge started slow long strokes.  “Yes baby, give it to me, please don’t stop.” 

“Fuck my ass.  Fuck me with that big cock. I want it, I need it.” I screamed. 

Jorge pulled out his cock and spun me around on my stomach. I raised up on my knees and he slid his cock back in.  “You like my cock? I know you want me to fuck you long and hard.”  I didn’t reply as I was moaning and thrusting my ass to meet his long deep fucking strokes.  “I love fucking your ass.  I am going to fuck you until I fill you up with my cum!”

“Yes baby, keep fucking me.  Yes, oh god Yes!” I screamed.

This man was now fucking me harder than ever.  Loud smacking sounds from his hips slamming into my ass cheeks filled the room.  I was screaming now begging for more of his hard cock as he continued to fuck me as hard as I have ever been fucked. 

I felt my cock unload as I had an orgasm from the fantastic ass fuck, I was receiving.  Jorge was now slowing down and he started groaning “Here I cum baby, here I cum!”  He held onto my hips with both hands as his cock erupted inside me. 

As earlier I took the condom off his dick and licked him clean.  I swallowed the cum out of the condom and went to the restroom to dispose of it and touch myself up.  In fifteen minutes, we were both asleep again and didn’t wake again until my alarm went off at six-thirty.

Lolly_Popy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lolly_Popy

I gently woke Jorge up and told him I was going to shower and get dressed suggesting he use the guest bathroom to clean up.  I grabbed my outfit from yesterday (sports bra and shorts) as I was planning on doing a long run.  I applied my breast forms and some makeup and returned to find Jorge walking out of the guest bathroom naked.  My sexual drive immediately returned and I stopped him in the living room and dropped to my knees to give him another blow job.  Within seconds I had his cock hard again by licking and sucking his balls while stroking his beautiful shaft.  I slipped my lips around the end of his dick and started inhaling his long cock into my mouth.  I pulled back and said, “I want you to really fuck my mouth, baby!”

He did not need any more encouragement as he grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down on his cock.  I relaxed my throat and felt his cock slide right down it.   He then started sliding his dick in and out of my mouth pulling the back of my head into his body.  Over and over, he thrust his cock in me as it grew harder and longer.  I could barely breathe but I was not going to stop sucking his cock until I felt his release of cum.  Although it was his fourth orgasm in about twelve hours, it still only took about three or four minutes until I was rewarded with another spasm of hot man juice in my mouth.

“You are unbelievable, Cassie.  You are really a cock slut.”

“Yes, I am baby. Now go get dressed and get out of here, I have a long day.” I replied with a smile.

Once Jorge left, I had a small bite to eat and some coffee. I did some preliminary stretching to prepare for my run and finished getting dressed by putting on my running socks, shoes, and hat.  It was a brisk morning but the sun was shining and after a few minutes of running, I felt my body responding to the exercise and motivating me to run at least five miles.  The run along the riverwalk and the shopping areas near my apartment was enjoyable and when I completed five miles and stopped in front of the apartment building entrance and bent over to catch my breath.

I started my post running stretching first my upper body and arms then my legs.  I bent over at the waist and stretched down to touch my toes and held my position for five seconds.  I sensed that someone was behind me probably looking at my legs and my ass in my short running shorts. My guess was confirmed when I completed my stretch and turned around and saw a tall man dressed in a uniform.  He was about six feet, two inches tall and thin but filled out his navy-blue security uniform complete with badge, name, and belt with accessories hanging from it.

“You startled me for a second,” I said with a chuckle and smile.

“Sorry Miss, I am Gofficer Greg, I mean Officer Greg, well just Greg.”  He was a little nervous, probably as he had been caught staring at me. 

“Hello, just Greg,” I replied. “I hope you were enjoying the view.” Again, I smiled.

Instead of making a denial, he blushed a little and spoke more confidently. “Guess I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar.”

He was probably around fifty years old with blondish brown hair, no facial hair, and a very handsome face, and like I said he definitely filled out his snug uniform. He stepped around me and used his key fob to open the entrance to the apartment and held the door open for me. 

“Thanks, Greg.  By the way, my name is Cassie, I just moved in yesterday.”

“I thought you were new, I would have noticed you before, especially since you are a runner and I am usually out on my morning route at this time.”

“It’s good to know our security is in good hands,” I replied.

I walked to the elevator and he followed me in.  He asked for which floor and pushed the button for the third floor after I told him.  We chatted a little for the short ride and we stood very close to one another side by side. I could sense him checking me out a little more thoroughly as we chatted and waited for a chance to let him know that I was interested in him as well.

As the elevator reached my floor, I waited for him to hold the door open to the elevator and reached out my arm, and placed my hand around his right wrist that was against the open door.  “You are such a gentleman, if I wasn’t so sweaty, I would give you a hug to say thanks.”

I stepped out of the elevator gently releasing his wrist and running my fingers across his hand. I waited for him to exit and I raised my arms above my head and locked my fingers behind my head sticking out my breasts and said “Look, I am a sweaty mess.”

“Well, you should cool down, maybe you should go to the pool and cool off.” He replied stepping so close to me my breasts almost were pressing against his body.

“That was my plan but I need to change first. Walk me to my door, Greg? I asked.

He nodded yes and I grabbed his hand and led him the short distance to my apartment while I pulled out my key from the back pocket of my shorts.  I turned the key in the lock and turned around slightly pressing my body against his uniform.   I could feel his belt accessories pressing against me and I also felt the outline of a hardening cock as well.  I let go of his hand and lowered it to my hip but as I made this movement, I brushed my hand ever so slightly against his dick, almost making it appear as an accident.

I looked up into his eyes and at the same time, I pushed open the door behind me.  His eyes convinced me that I was working my magic on him, so I made my move by rubbing my hand on his crotch.  “Let me get a drink of water and I can take care of that lump in your pants,” I said motioning him to follow me in.

We stepped into my apartment and Greg closed the door.  I went to the fridge and took a big chug of water from a bottle I had opened earlier.  When I stepped back into the living room, Greg was standing near the door, and the bulge in his pants and grown bigger.  I walked over to him and immediately went down on my knees.  He unbuckled his belt and I pulled down his zipper and unfastened his uniform pants.  His cock head was bulging out of his white underwear and when I pulled them down a beautiful six-inch rock-hard cock was waiting for me. 

I started to stroke his cock and lick his balls one at a time.  Then I took one in my mouth as I stroked his shaft as it continued to grow longer and harder.  He started moaning when I circled my tongue on his balls and licked the bottom of his ball sack.  Continuing to stroke his monster cock, I could wait no longer than to get it in my mouth.  I went down slowly and did not stop until my throat has taken it in and my lips were all the way at the base of his dick. `I slowly pulled back my mouth so just the head was in my mouth and saliva was dripping from my lips onto my chin.  Up and down my mouth went on his cock resulting in more moans from him and then he put his hands on the back of my head and started to piston his cock into my mouth.  I craved for the explosion I knew was coming and after about two minutes of sucking his cock I was rewarded with a huge load of cum. I did everything to swallow all of it but he just continued to keep coming. Spurt after spurt gushed down my throat and into my mouth with several wads flowing out of my mouth onto my lips and chin. 

Finally, his cock stopped spewing and I was able to swallow my mouthful and scooped up the cum from my lips and chin and swallowed it as well.

“Oh my god, that was amazing, I have not cum in so long.” 

“Yummy, so good,” I replied.  

I talked to Greg a few more minutes telling him there were no strings attached.  He could text me any morning he wanted a repeat and I would not tell a soul.  I gave him my number and promised never to text him, only with a reply if he sent me a message.  I counted my lucky stars as I had two loads of cum in my stomach and it was still early morning.

Published 
Written by cassandrababy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments