Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chrissie, Chapter Five

"Huge changes end the first book of our saga"

9
2 Comments 2
682 Views 682
3.7k words 3.7k words

With my nose pressing Karl’s boxers against the wall and my hands planted on my head, I had no concept of time, although I knew it was late when my masters finally started to stir because daylight had been streaming through the bedroom window for quite a while.

I listened to the mattress shifting, Karl’s hacking and Rebecca’s groaning.

Karl noticed me first. “What the fuck? What are you doing, Chrissie?”

“Um, sir, you … you told me not to move last night, remember? But you fell asleep before I—”

“Ugh, keep your voice down, damn it; go get me some tomato juice,” Rebecca hissed, her tone betraying her irritation.

“Um, right away, Mrs. Martin,” I whispered, pulling my nose back and removing Karl’s underwear from the wall. After folding them and setting them on the dresser, I scooted to the kitchen, my tail between my legs. I’d assumed my decision to stay put all night would be greeted with satisfaction from my masters when they realized the depths of my dedication and obedience. While standing there for hours, I’d also fantasized that perhaps they’d even tease me a little about being such a compliant wimp, and that their taunts would stoke my submissive fires, making for an erotic morning.

Instead, I got the worst possible reaction; the hung-over Rebecca didn’t think my stunt was cute at all. She wasn’t honored, flattered or impressed — just annoyed. Making matters worse, there was only a tiny drop of tomato juice in the refrigerator, a sad reality which I reported to my scowling princess.

“Well, get me a glass of water and then change out of that stupid dress and run down to the 7Eleven and get more,” she snapped. “And hurry up, Chrissie.”

“Yes, Mrs. Martin. Right away, Mrs. Martin.”

Karl yawned. “While you’re out, why don’t you stop at Top Dogg and pick us up a couple hot dogs and some chili fries?”

“Oh, good idea, something greasy for a hangover,” Rebecca said.

After serving Rebecca’s water and taking the initiative to also prepare a glass for Karl, I changed into street clothes and ducked into the bedroom one last time before leaving.

“Um, is it okay if I get myself something to eat, too?” I asked the reclining couple.

Rebecca waved her hand. “I don’t care, Chrissie, hurry up.”

It was still pouring when I headed outside. I muttered a curse, unhappy at the prospect of toiling all day in the overgrown lot next door without having slept, while also getting soaked to the bone. I dashed from the porch to my Mercedes, phoned in the Top Dogg order and hit the road, rubbing my eyes as I drove in an attempt to stay awake.

After picking up two large cans of tomato juice from the 7Eleven, I zoomed through the rain to the restaurant, where breakfast was ready for pickup. Within a half-hour of leaving the Martins’ house, I was back with their order, which pleased my mistress.

“Wow, that was quick, good job, Chrissie,” Rebecca said from the bedroom. Her compliment filled me with joy as I rushed to the kitchen, transferred their food onto plates and served them breakfast in bed. I sat on the floor and leaned against their mattress, enjoying my scrambled eggs and sausage out of the Styrofoam container, once again feeling like part of the family after what had been a tense start to the day.

Rebecca glanced out the window, chewing. “I bet Cyndy and Tom end up canceling that fish fry.”

“I dunno; he’s been pretty excited about it for a long time, so he’ll wait until the last minute if he does cancel.” Karl looked down at me. “Chrissie, if it don’t stop raining by the time we’re ready to leave, I guess you can just go on home and finish that damn lot another day.”

My angel popped a chili fry into her mouth. “No, he’s still got a whole bunch of cleaning to do; he never did finish because we left for the car dealers. Chrissie, it was so stupid for you to stand there all night like that.”

“S-sorry.”

“Yeah, well, next time something like that happens and we fall asleep, you need to leave and get your chores done. Understand?”

“Y-yes, Mrs. Martin … I’m sorry, Mrs. Martin; it’s just that Mr. Martin told me not to move until he said so, and—”

Rebecca showed me the hand. “Ugh, just shut up, Chrissie, you’re giving me a pounding headache. Next time, just do your damn chores, okay?”

I lowered my eyes. “Yes, Mrs. Martin.”

Sitting at the foot of their bed, I finished my breakfast in silence while above me on the mattress, my masters ate and watched TV. When they were done I collected their plates, washed them, and then got started on the chores I hadn’t had the chance to do the previous evening. While I worked, my stoner masters stayed in bed chain-smoking doobies.

Because they were dealing with hangovers, I used the whiskbroom and dustpan instead of the noisy vacuum cleaner, although neither Rebecca nor Karl seemed to notice the sacrifice. It took about three hours to finish my chores, and by the time everything was done, the skies had cleared, Karl had confirmed with his buddy that the fish fry was indeed still a go, and he and Rebecca were in better spirits as they prepared to leave, their headaches having faded.

“The house looks good; you probably don’t need to come over tomorrow,” Rebecca said as I followed her and Karl outside. “So, I guess we’ll see you Wednesday.”

“Um … yes, Mrs. Martin. Thank you, Mrs. Martin.” Her edict had burned a hole into my soul, since it meant I likely wouldn’t be seeing her for days, although she didn’t appear to notice my anguish.

Karl waved his hand toward the jungle of a lot next door. “That should keep you busy for a while,” he said. “Make sure you lock up the shed when you’re done with the lawnmower and shit.”

“Yes, sir,” I said under my breath so neighbors wouldn’t hear.

With that, Karl hopped into his new F350 while his wife, my angel, slipped into the passenger seat. A wave of submissive sadness washed over me as I watched the truck peel out of the driveway. With a sigh, I trudged to the Martins’ shed to retrieve the needed tools, and then got started on what I knew was going to be one hell of a job.

As the hours under the humid sun crept by, with every bone aching and my body covered in sweat, I kept envisioning Rebecca and her husband relaxing at the fish fry, partying with their friends. I’d fume at the indignity of it all, and the resentment would threaten to overcome me — until my little dick would stir, and I’d glance around to ensure nobody was looking before sneaking myself a quick pick-me-up diddle. Then, the cycle would restart.

I finished just before sundown. The formerly overgrown lot looked like a pool table, and as I returned the lawnmower and tools to the shed and locked up, I felt absolutely exhausted, but also pretty damned proud of myself.

Having gotten zero sleep the night before, I conked out seconds after arriving home. I wasn’t sure how long I’d been in dreamland when my phone rang. I was still groggy, but snapped out of it when I saw Rebecca’s name.

“Hello?” I glanced at the clock, which showed 1:24 am.

“Um, Chris … c-can you help me?” She sounded like she was crying.

“OMG, of course, I can, Mrs. Martin — what’s wrong?”

“It’s Karl. He’s … he went crazy again. He … we got in an argument at the fish fry, and he hit me after we got home … and … I just need to get away from him. Can … can you get me a hotel room somewhere where he can’t find me?”

“Yeah, I’m getting dressed now, and I’ll find a place and call you right back.”

“Okay. T-thanks, sweetie.”

“Of course. Just one sec, okay? Call you right back.”

As I scrambled around throwing on clothes, I was ashamed to admit to myself that while I was certainly worried about my angel and infuriated that Karl had assaulted her, I was also feeling twinges of happiness. This news brought hope that Rebecca might wise up and divorce that selfish sonofabitch.

And I also couldn’t help feeling overjoyed that, when my angel had found herself in trouble, instead of calling her many cool friends, she’d reached out to me, the little five-foot-six sissy.

She’d even referred to me by my male name, Chris!

My princess needed my help. No matter what, I knew I had to rescue her, and whisk her away from the shitty situation that was dragging her down.

I called the Hilton and rented the presidential suite. I figured if I was going to be providing Rebecca Anne Strickland with a better life, I might as well get started on the right foot.

 

\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\//

 

 

To my anguish and delight, Rebecca cried all night.

I certainly wasn’t happy about my angel being in pain, and her tears churned me up inside — but at the same time, I was secretly thrilled that she was seriously thinking about leaving her dickhead of a husband.

“OMG, tell me what happened,” I said as I escorted her into the palatial suite I’d rented.

She sat on the couch and sighed. “Well, we were at the fish fry and he started acting like an asshole, wanting to fight everyone. Then, on the way home, he gets on the freeway and floors it.”

I rolled my eyes. “Oh, jeez.”

“Yeah. He had it way over a hundred mph … I kept telling him to slow down, but he never listens — and, sure enough, the cops pull him over and he gets another damn ticket.”

“You gotta be kidding me.”

“Nope — and, then, the stupid-ass almost got himself thrown in jail yelling at the cop; he’s lucky he didn’t. So, then, when we got home everything just blew up. We had a huge argument and he …” Tears filled her eyes. “H-he slapped me.”

I took a seat next to her on the couch and rubbed her arm. “OMG, I’m so sorry, Mrs. Mar— … um, I’m so sorry.”

“Thanks, Chrissie.” Through her tears, she managed a smile, and I forced my lips upward in return, hiding my embarrassment and disappointment at being called by my “sissy name,” since I’d thought she’d called me to provide friendship, not submission, and in the moment, I was more interested in saving her than serving her.

GURLonFIRE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GURLonFIRE

I drew a breath and offered my opinion: “If you don’t mind my saying so, um … well, Karl seems pretty selfish.”

Rebecca’s face twisted up ugly. “Listen, Chrissie, you should probably just keep your damn mouth shut.”

“Oh, no — I-I ... I didn’t—”

She sighed and touched my hand. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell, Chrissie. You’re right. I know he’s an asshole. I know. But …”

Although her sentence trailed off, it was obvious what lurked behind the “but.”

“But … I love him.”

“But … he’s so handsome.”

"But … he’s so tall and muscular.”

“But … he fucks my brains out with that big dick of his.”

I shook my head. “I know … I know that you … um, love him — but nobody should ever lay a hand on you. There’s no reason you should have to put up with that.”

“Yeah, I know. It ain’t the first time, either.”

“What?! He hit you before? When?”

“A few times. Nothing real bad; usually just slaps. He—”

“Just slaps? That’s crazy, Rebecca. He can go to jail for that. Did you ever call the cops?”

“Oh, no, no … I don’t want to go there, Chrissie. I just … I don’t know. He’s such a fucking dick sometimes. He makes me want to scream. But I do love him. You know? I love the bastard so much.”

“Well, I don’t care; he shouldn’t be touching you … um, if you don’t mind my saying so.”

“No, that’s fine, Chrissie. You’re absolutely right. I don’t need to put up with that shit.”

“You don’t.”

“I don’t. That macho asshole can’t just go around slapping me every time he gets mad.”

There was silence for several seconds before I ventured a question: “So … what now?”

“I … I don’t know, Chrissie.” Rebecca stared out the window at the skyline. “I love him so much, but I can’t … I just don’t know.”

Her phone beeped and she glanced at it before setting it on the couch cushion face-down.

I sighed. “That’s him, isn’t it?”

“Yeah. Says he wants to talk.”

“Are you?”

She tightened her lips and turned off her phone. “No. Right now, no, I don’t want to talk to him.”

“Good.”

For the next several hours, my angel vented about her husband while I sat next to her providing a sympathetic ear, nodding at the appropriate times and jumping up to fetch Diet Coke refills. For all intents and purposes, I was her girlfriend, even if I was dressed in men’s clothes.

After she was finally all talked out, Rebecca yawned. “Well, look, Chrissie, it’s been a day. I’m absolutely exhausted. Thank you for everything. Seriously, you don’t even know. You’ve done so, so much for me, Chrissie.”

Tears filled my eyes. “T-thank you. All I want is to make you happy.”

“Well, you do.”

She offered a hug and we sobbed in each other’s arms. Our embrace lasted several minutes before she pulled back and wiped her eyes.

“I don’t want to be alone tonight, Chrissie; will you stay?”

“Of course, I will. Of course, I will.”

“I knew you would. I can always count on you, can’t I, Chrissie?”

“Until the day I die.”

She touched my cheek. “You’re always so sweet.”

I followed my angel across the sprawling hotel suite toward the king-size bed, my heart pounding at the prospect of possibly sleeping next to her for the first time since our breakup. Alas, with a disarming smile she handed me a pillow and the comforter, wordlessly indicating where she expected me to crash.

Rebecca picked up on my disappointment. “Aw, I know it’s a huge bed, and it’s kind of mean of me to make you sleep on the floor, but we need to keep boundaries, Chrissie. You’re still my slave, no matter what happens with Karl, and I can’t have my slave sleeping in the same bed with me. You understand, don’t you, baba?”

I gasped. “Um … you mean it? You really want me? No … no matter what?”

Rebecca cracked a real smile for the first time that night. “Of course, I do. Where would I be without my little Chrissie?”

My spirits skyrocketed and more tears formed. “Oh, t-thank, you, Mrs. Mar— … um, thank you soooooooooooo much. I promise, from the bottom of my heart, I’ll serve you the best I can for as long as I live. I promise.”

She smiled. “I know you will, baba. And that makes me very happy. I told you the other night: it feels like you were just born to serve me. When you told me about all this while we were dating, it threw me for a loop, and it wasn’t something I really wanted … not with a boyfriend. But this? This is different. It … just seems right.”

“OMG, I feel that way, too, and hearing you say that makes me so happy, I just can’t tell you. Please … I … I … thank you so much.”

“You’re welcome, baba. Now, turn out that lamp and let me get some sleep, okay?”

“Um, okay. G-good night.”

“Night, Chrissie. Thanks again for everything.”

I lay on the floor all night listening to my angel’s cute little snore. With every wheezy breath she drew, I gazed out the window at the purple heavens, mouthing silent prayers of thanks.

 

\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\//

 

 

Rebecca held out until eleven Monday morning before finally turning on her phone. After perusing her husband’s deluge of voice messages and texts, she clenched her jaw and dialed his number.

Having called in sick, I stood next to her during the conversation, listening to her side.

“Hey …”

Pause.

“I’m at a hotel.”

Pause.

“Because I needed to be alone.”

Pause.

“Don’t worry which one.”

Pause.

“Jeez, it’s not even noon and you’re drunk already.”

Pause.

“Don’t give me that bullshit. I know you. You’re hammered.”

Pause.

“Karl, I don’t care. You hit me — again. What did I tell you last time you did it? Did you think I was joking?”

Pause.

“Yeah, that’s the exact same thing you said last time. Word-for-word.”

Pause.

“Look, I love you, too. But I’m not gonna do this anymore. I’m not putting up with it. I told you.”

Pause.

“Well, I don’t care, Karl. I’m done.”

Pause. Tears.

“Yes, done. How many times am I supposed to believe you? How many times you think I’m gonna fall for this shit?”

Pause.

“You can’t keep using that as an excuse. I don’t care about your dad. Lots of people’s dads hit them and they don’t act like that.”

Pause.

“Well, I’m sorry, too. But you put your hands on me for the last time, Karl. I’m done. I’m telling you right now … I’m filing for a divorce.”

When she said that, it was all I could to do tamp down my grin.

Pause.

“I don’t care, Karl. You needed to do all that before.”

Pause.

“Well, you should probably get a lawyer, because I’m going to be getting one. I’m serious, Karl. I ain’t joking.”

Pause.

“Who cares if he pays for the lawyer? What’s he got to do with anything?”

I bristled, knowing they were talking about me.

Pause.

“Well, you’re the one who encouraged it. I told you I’d go ahead and start cleaning more if you didn’t want me to call him, but you kept on saying what a great idea it was for us to have a slave — so don’t come throwing that in my face now. You wanted him to come over as much as I did.”

She glanced at me but I couldn’t maintain eye contact.

Pause.

“Who cares? It don’t matter what lawyer I get; I don’t want nothing from you, Karl. Shit, you ain’t got nothing for me to take, other than that truck now — and you probably should go ahead and get your own insurance, because Chrissie ain’t gonna keep paying it now that we’re broke up.”

The humiliation at being referred to as “Chrissie” during such a grave conversation was offset by my glee that she was actually discussing their divorce as a foregone conclusion.

Pause.

“Look, all I know is, I don’t want this anymore. So, you can cuss all you want to, Karl; I’m getting a lawyer. You should, too. I’m hanging up now. Okay? No, I’m hanging up. Bye.”

She clicked the button and stared at me for a brief second before breaking down and falling into my arms. I stood on my tiptoes and we hugged and sobbed for ten minutes, ten hours, ten lifetimes.

“I’m so sorry,” I lied, because I wasn’t sorry at all. “It’ll be okay.”

“Thank you.” She sniffled. “Shit, I … I … I don’t even know what I’m gonna do. I need to find a place to stay.”

“Stay at my place, Rebecca. Of course.”

My angel wiped her eyes. “Thanks, Chrissie, you’re such a doll, I swear. You do so much for me.”

“Please, it’s my honor to be able to help. You can move in today if you want to.”

“Thanks. Right now, though, I’m starving.”

After cleaning up, we had lunch in the hotel restaurant and then Rebecca drove her Range Rover by her house, hoping Karl wouldn’t be home so she could get some clothes and other items. The truck wasn’t in the driveway so we dashed inside, and while I kept watch at the front window she scooped up her things and we made our escape. As she burned rubber down South Sycamore Street, we leaned into each other, giggling like schoolgirls — a moment I knew I’d cherish forever.

With her most important possessions secure, we swung by the hotel so I could pick up my Mercedes and check out before heading back to my condo. Rebecca relaxed on my couch while I made several trips back and forth carrying her boxes and bags up to my unit, thrilled beyond belief that my dream was actually coming true.

My angel was finally moving in with me — and not only had she accepted me as her sissy slave, she’d made it clear that she loved having me serve her, and that she wanted it to continue forever. It was everything I’d hoped for on that fateful night three years earlier when I sat my then-girlfriend down and confessed my deepest sissy desires, only to have her summarily dump me.

After unpacking her things and moving my stuff out of the master bedroom and into the smaller guest room, I prepared a feast for Rebecca and I to celebrate our first night as roommates.

We gorged until our stomachs hurt. Then, we clinked glasses of Diet Coke.

My angel beamed.  “To a new beginning. Me and my little Chrissie.”

I returned the smile with tears in my eyes. “To a new beginning. Thank you, Miss Strickland.”

 

END OF BOOK ONE

Published 
Written by cwcobblestone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments