Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Evie Becomes Tilley

"Tilley gets pimped out"

3
1 Comment 1
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

A couple of weeks ago I’d sent a message to Mistress Jane saying that I’d managed to arrange a free weekend at the end of the month. Mistress Jane had promptly replied that she’d check her diary to make sure she was available. The next day I received a text from Jack saying that Mistress Jane had asked if he was free the same weekend and if so, would he like to pick me up from the train station.

So here I was, walking outside the train station. Excited to be on my way to meet my Mistress again, wondering what she might have in store for me this time. And pleased that it was Jack picking me up.

I’d met Jack the first time I’d been to see Mistress Jane. He was a taxi driver that had seen me when he’d picked Mistress up. It turned out he was bi and had liked what he’d seen. To the extent that Mistress had arranged for him to pick me up from hers, with a couple of hours to spare before my train home. We had had quite a session at his.

As instructed from Mistress I was wearing a red basque, stockings and panties under my ‘man’ clothes, I was feeling very horny and hoping I’d get to suck Jack’s cock on the way to Mistress Jane’s house.

I saw Jack waiting for me as I walked clear of the crowd, he saw me too and waved me to come over to the car park. We chatted briefly as we walked to his car. As he got in I started to open the passenger door, but he said, “No Evie, get in the back, there’s a bag of make-up in there waiting for you.” A little disappointed that I wasn’t going to get his cock, I got in the back seat. Jack and Mistress Jane had obviously been in contact as I recognised the make-up bag as one of Mistress’s.

“Your Mistress wants you made up, real slutty ready for her Evie,” Jack said.

Just as Jack started the car his phone rang, it was connected via hands-free so Jack just continued to drive as he answered it.

“Hi Jack, its Jane” I heard Mistress’s voice say, “Have you picked her up yet?”

“Yes, she’s in the back seat, looking through your make-up bag,” Jack replied.

“Sorry, babe, but I’m going to be two or three hours late, just let yourself in when you get there, I’m sure Evie can keep you entertained,” I heard Mistress say. “Has she shown you what lingerie I made her wear.”

“Not yet” Jack replied.

Mistress Jane’s voice was very smooth, “Evie?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Be a good girl, take off those silly man clothes and show Jack your lingerie.”

“But we’re still in the car park Mistress”

Her voice changed in an instant. “You’re a slut Evie, a fucking useless slut,” Mistress shouted. “If you want anything this weekend, you’ll do what you’re told, when you’re told. Do you understand me? You fucking worthless little sissy.”

“Yes, Mistress, sorry Mistress.”

“You’re all mine you slut, mine to do with as I wish. And because of that, I think it’s time Evie left,” Mistress said.

My heart dropped, but before I could say or do anything, Mistress continued, “Evie is your creation, from now on, you’ll be Tilley. And I think Tilley is going to be even dirtier than Evie could have imagined. Oh! And believe me, Tilley is MINE. Do you understand Tilley?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Until you get to mine, Jack is in charge. You will call him Sir and you will do anything he asks as if it was me giving you an order. Do you understand Tilley?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I put down the make-up bag and began to undo my shirt. I could see Jack watching me in the rearview mirror as he continued to chat with Mistress.

“Is she doing as I instructed,” I heard Mistress say.

I slipped the shirt off my shoulders, exposing my red basque. Anybody else watching was going to get to see everything, but I didn’t care, Mistress had given me a very clear, simple instruction and I was going to obey her. If anything I was going to over obey her if that was possible. I’d mentally stopped listening to their conversation and had easily slipped into being Mistress’s sissy sub. I took off my seatbelt and turned sideways on the back seat. I lifted first one leg high, running my hands down my trousered leg, reaching my foot I undid my shoe and slipped it off. I hadn’t bothered wearing socks, so my red stockinged foot was now exposed. I repeated the same with the other leg. I loosened my belt, button and zip on my trousers before turning over onto my knees, a quick glance and I could see Jack still watching as we drove out of the car park. I put my head and toes on the seat and lifted my bum high in the back of the car as I slipped my trousers down over my hips, completely exposing my pantied arse to anyone watching.

As I turned back over to sit down I heard Jack saying, “Yes, she’s down to her lingerie now, very sexy in red and a right little slut, showing it off to everyone. Ok, I’ll see you later; take care for now, bye.”

I leant forward to finish removing my trousers, as I sat up, Jack was passing a bag over the seat. “Here! These are for you from your Mistress.”

I took the bag from Jack and looked inside. A pair of bright red stilettos, the heels must have been at least 6” high. I slipped them on my feet, hoping I’d actually be able to walk in them later. I put my seatbelt back on, tidied up my clothes and retrieved the make-up bag.

Jack said, “Get that make-up on sissy and make yourself look real slutty.”

I’d practiced, but never in a moving car, the end result was pure slut. Bright red lipstick, eyeliner and blusher. I wouldn’t have looked out of place in a whore house, except maybe the raging hard on I had in my panties.

Jack turned off the main road into a country lane, I didn’t recognise it from last time he’d taken me to the train station, but just assumed as he lived in the area he knew a short cut. He turned again into a tiny lane, which within half a mile dead ended in a small parking area. There were four other cars already parked but no one around, I thought maybe dog walkers.

I could hear and see Jack undoing his trousers, as he did he said, “We’ve got plenty of time Tilley, why not walk around to my door, get on your knees and give me a blowjob”.

Jack had got my new name right first time, I started to wonder, just how much planning he and Mistress had put into this weekend.

I remembered to call him Sir, “Sir, I’d love to suck your cock, but can’t we go to yours or at least somewhere more private, there are people around,” I said.

“I can’t see anyone,” Jack replied. “And anyway, I’m sure no one would object to watching a sexy slut sucking cock, or would you like me to call your Mistress up and tell her you’re not following instructions.”

Being called names had always turned me on, so being called a sexy slut was making me even hornier. And I have to admit I was gagging to get Jacks cock in my mouth, I could see he was sitting there slowly rubbing himself hard. Jack had a gorgeous cock. From last time we had met, I knew he could stay hard for hours even after cumming and when he did cum, it was a hell of a lot and repeatedly. I looked around and I couldn’t actually see anyone else about. I looked again at Jack stroking his cock and my reservations melted away, I just had to get his cock in my mouth.

PopAsian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PopAsian

“Yes Sir, I’ll suck your cock, Sir.”

I opened the back passenger door, as I did Jack opened the driver’s door and spun himself around so his legs were outside. As I walked around the back of the car, I kept looking around. I think by now it was too late, I wanted cock and I wanted it now. I stood in front of Jack, so he could clearly see me in my sexy red lingerie.

“Mmmmm you look real slutty Tilley,” Jack said. “Here, I’ve got something for you.” With that, he took his hand away from his cock. He was fully erect and I could see glistening drops of pre cum forming on the end. “Suck my cock bitch.”

“Yes, Sir.”

I dropped carefully to my knees; I didn’t want to ladder my stockings on the ground. Leant forward and slowly licked the precum from the tip of his cock. Opening my mouth, I sucked him into me. I had one hand gently cupping his balls and the base of his cock. My other hand started to drift towards my own raging hard cock.

Jack must have seen my hand, “I didn’t say you could touch yourself slut,” Jack said, “You’re here for my pleasure slut, not your own.”

Putting my free hand back on his thigh, I lifted my mouth from his cock, “Sorry Sir, I won’t do it again.”

“Stop talking and suck my fucking cock you stupid sissy slut.”

I sank back down on his cock and sucked him fully into my throat in one fluid motion. I knew Jack liked it when I deep-throated him and I wanted to please him. I could hear him moaning softly above me. With his hand on the back of my head, he tried to push himself even deeper into my throat. I was starting to choke a little but it didn’t matter. I was on my knees, wearing slutty lingerie, sucking cock, I was in heaven.

I was in a world of my own and lost track of time. I had no idea how long I had been sucking his cock. I was just listening to his breathing and moaning, a good indicator that he was enjoying it. Suddenly I heard a voice.

“Is she any good?”

Terrified, I tried to pull off Jack’s cock, but his hand held my head firmly in place.

Jack’s voice calmly replied, “Actually, she’s really good. She’ll even swallow for a tenner. Interested?”

“Sure, I’ll have some of that if you’re sure she doesn’t mind.”

“She’ll do what she’s told,” Jack replied.

Jack took his hand from my head. I lifted up and turned around to see a guy with his trousers around his knee’s frantically wanking his cock.

“Be a good girl Tilley, suck him off till he cums and don’t spill a drop,” Jack told me.

“Yes, Sir.”

He walked the last couple of steps towards me, put his hands on his hips and thrust his cock towards my face. In for a penny, in for a pound as they say, actually it was going to be a tenner, Jack was pimping me out. I opened my mouth and sucked him fully in, I guess I’d learnt from Jack, most guys like to see their entire cock disappear in a willing mouth. He wasn’t very big anyway, only about 5”. I’m not sure if he’d been wanking too much or the excitement that I just swallowed him whole but within about thirty seconds he started to cum. The first squirt went straight down my throat. I pulled back a little and let the rest of his cum pool on my tongue. Once he’d finished he pulled out, I make a show of swirling his cum around my mouth before obviously swallowing. He pulled up his trousers and handed Jack a ten-pound note. As he turned to walk away, I could see three or four other guys standing around watching. They all had their cocks out.

Jack said loud enough for them all to hear, “Open for business, Ten pound a swallow.”

One after another four guys took turns in my mouth, each time I made sure they could see me swallow their warm fresh cum and each time they happily gave Jack the money. A couple of them even said, “Bring her here again, I’m sure there’s even more fun we could be having with a slut like her.”

My mouth, throat and knees were all getting a little sore, but Jack hadn’t cum yet, so I knew I hadn’t finished. I was just about to turn back around to Jack’s cock, when a deep voice from the other side of the car said, “Got time for one more?”

“Sure,” Jack replied.

A big black guy walked around the back of the car. I could see him stroking his cock through his trousers. He stopped in front of me. He dropped his trousers and about 8” of soft black cock dropped in front of my face. I opened my mouth once more and took the head of his cock in my mouth. It was soft and warm, but god it was tasty. My hands went to his thighs to steady myself as I sucked him still soft into my throat.

“My! This slut sure likes cock,” his deep voice said.

Using my tongue and a swallowing motion, I massaged his cock in my mouth. I could feel him starting to get harder, starting to get bigger. I tried to back away a little, but his hands went to the back of my head and held me there. I was starting to gag a little as his cock grew further into my throat. Somehow I just knew Jack wouldn’t let me get hurt, but this was getting big. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity he began to slowly pull his cock back out. 8” soft going in and I’m sure it felt more like 12” coming back out. He began to pump his massive cock back and forth into my mouth, the tip slipping now easily into my throat, but thankfully he didn’t force it all the way back in again. His thrusting started to get faster and I knew he was going to cum. Suddenly he pulled his cock free of my mouth and began quickly wanking himself. I just watched as stream after stream of thick warm cum sprayed over my face. I just sat there amazed at the amount of cum that had drenched my face.

I heard him saying to Jack, “She’s good, can I have her?”

Jack replied, “Sorry mate she already has a Mistress that has plans for her.”

“Shame, really love to know if she takes cock as well in her pussy as she does in her throat. Anyway here’s a twenty,” he said, passing the money to Jack. “Even though she didn’t actually swallow my load, she deserves it for taking my whole cock like that. And here’s my number, let me know if you ever want to see her take a real fucking.”

He pulled up his trousers and walked away. I still sat there amazed at what had just happened and dripping cum from my face. In the last hour or so I’d sucked and swallowed five loads of cock and cum, plus been completely drenched by a monster cock and I still had Jack to finish off. Still by my reckoning, I’d made £70, not bad for an hour’s work. I turned around ready to finally finish sucking Jack. He took one look at my cum soaked face and laughed at me.

“You really are just a cock sucking, cum swallowing whore. Aren’t you Tilley?”

“I guess I am Sir,” I replied. “May I finish sucking your cock Sir, please?”

“Not looking like that,” Jack said. “There are some face wipes in the glove box, wipe some of that cum off and we had better go to mine and get you cleaned up properly.”

Jack pulled his trousers back up as I walked around the car and got in the front passenger seat. As I wiped the cum from my face Jack reversed the car out and began the short drive to his house.

 

Published 
Written by Maid2frill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments