Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I AM A Slut (part 1)

"Becky has a lovely evening - in bed."

23
7 Comments 7
23.5k Views 23.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words
My roommate and I live in a nice house in a very nice neighborhood. We're roommates because of convenience and not because we're lovers. Well, not steady lovers anyway. Sandy is drop dead gorgeous and a very free spirit, meaning that when at home she is usually running around naked or nearly so. I'm a cocksucking, take it in the ass crossdresser with very little interest in women. I guess when you get down to it both Sandy and I are cum dumps.

Yes, it's a strange living arrangement but we like it. The job I have pays enough that I could live alone if I wanted but having her around is nice and beneficial. Sandy has helped me with my makeup countless times, especially with the different looks. Anything from the innocent girl next door to the hooker on the corner, she can make it look just right, and I learn pretty quickly. We both do the household chores, keeping the place clean as a whistle. The yard is kept mowed and trimmed by the man across the street. Of course, there is a fee involved as well as some personal oral service from either me or Sandy, depending on which of us is at home at the time.

Sandy likes the arrangement because she has a place to live rent free while she finished her education. And she also had the built in excuse for not bringing a date home because she has a roommate. That's not to say that she never brings anyone home for some bedroom fun just that she can always use a roommate for an excuse.

Naturally I love the arrangement. I have a live in beautiful woman who fucks like a whore and is totally accepting of my lifestyle. I get to be Becky when not at work and if I need a female escort for any work function Sandy is always willing to accompany me. She is fully aware that Becky has sex with men, many men, and is totally okay with it.

Early Friday afternoon and my week is done. After hurrying home I shed my male persona and took a long hot bath and shaved my legs, pits and crotch. Since I shaved these daily it was a relatively quick task. My facial hair and what little body I had had long since been permanently removed, so that wasn't an issue.

I'd just finished with my makeup when I noticed Sandy standing in the doorway. She had just gotten home a few minutes earlier and was already naked. Seeing her graceful naked body always made me feel just a little bit jealous.

“You're getting pretty good at that,” she said with a smile.

“I had a good teacher.”

“I take it you're going out tonight?” Sandy asked while watching me paint my nails.

“Yep. Would you like to come with me?”

“Hunting?”

“Of course.”

“Have I got time to shower and get ready?”

“Sure.”

“Cool,” she answered and walked into the bathroom with me.

While she was showering and getting ready I went into my room to begin getting dressed. The first thing I did was tuck everything away and then pulled on a hot pink thong. Next came a pair of black thigh high stockings. Before putting on anything else I glued my silicon boobies in place and gave them a few minutes to dry. They looked and felt very life like, right down to the hard, erect nipples that were plain to see beneath any blouse.

Reaching into my closet I pulled out a white satin blouse and slipped it on, leaving the top two buttons open. A very tight, very short navy blue skirt came next. I loved wearing thigh high stockings with this skirt because the top of them was plainly visible and if I bent over, my creamy flesh was also visible.

Now I added the accessories like rings, bracelets, earrings, a necklace and so forth. It was funny that most guys wouldn't even notice these items but they sure did help with the illusion of femininity. The final touch was my shoes. I just love wearing heels, especially the Come Fuck Me variety. The heel I chose were open toed strap on with five inch stiletto heels.

While I waited for Sandy I checked my purse to make sure everything was in order.

“How's it going, Sandy?” I called while looking through my purse.

“Five minutes,” she called back from her bedroom.

“Take your time,” I returned.

Ten minutes later she walked into the living room where I was waiting and struck a pose as she asked, “How do I look?”

“Like you're going out looking for some cock,” I giggled. Knowing Sandy the way I did I figured she wasn't wearing anything at all beneath her little short dress.

“You've got room to talk? You look like a high dollar whore,” Sandy laughed.

“Thanks, but I'm not a high dollar hooker. I'm a cheap slut!” I laughed and dialed for a cab.

We always used cabs when we were going out to a bar. Better to be safe than land in jail, or worse. Besides, we always wound up in different places so it was always find your own way home or wait until the other could come pick you up.

“Birds of a feather and all that,” Sandy laughed.

Thirty minutes later we were walking out of our favorite diner after grabbing a bite to eat before a night of drinking and debauchery. Luckily it was less than a block from one of our favorite singles bars. As we walked down the street horns honked and heads turned and we gave them a good show of ass wiggling along the way.

Once inside the bar, which was already starting to get a good crowd, we made our way to a booth and ordered a drink. This was the only drink we had to buy for ourselves all night. We were fairly well known in this bar, mainly because we were easy and had never turned down an offer for a hard cock. My favorite thing was sucking cock and more than one guy had blown his load down my throat in this very booth.

After a while the music started and Sandy and I went out onto the dance floor and danced together, bumping and grinding together in an almost lewd display. As soon as we returned to our booth we were hit upon and danced with a couple of guys. Two songs later we were back in the booth with two men in tow. Fresh drinks were ordered and the conversations flowed before dancing to three or four more tunes.

The man dancing with Sandy steered her to another booth where he was already sitting and soon enough they were joined by a friend of his.

The man hanging onto me said his name was Jerry and I introduced myself as Becky at some point. While we were talking Jerry let his hand fall onto my nylon clad thigh and was soon working it's way upward. Of course, I did nothing at all to slow his progress, in fact, I spread my legs slightly.

He finally reached my thong and gently rubbed me through it.

“That feels good, Jerry,” I whispered and shifted so he could find my little secret.

“Yea, I like what I'm finding,” he said after he slipped a finger inside my thong and felt my cock tucked back.

“Hey, Jerry! Man, how long has it been?” a familiar voice said as the owner approached the booth.

“Hey, Dave! A long time! Oh, Dave, this is Becky. Dave is an old friend of mine,” Jerry replied, keeping his hand where it was.

“Hi, Becky.”

“Hi, Dave,” I replied. Dave and I knew each other from several bouts in his hotel room.

“Here, sit down and join us,” Jerry told his friend.

I didn't mind at all because it meant that I might get lucky enough to do them both together.

“My friend is over at the bar. Do you mind if he joins us?”

Jerry looked at me questioningly and I nodded.

“Sure, bring him on over. The more the merrier,” Jerry laughed.

While Dave was getting his friend Jerry leaned in and kissed me passionately, his tongue exploring my mouth completely. During the kiss I let my hand find the bulge in his pants and I definitely liked what I found.

“Jerry, Becky, this is my good friend Phil,” Dave said when he returned to the booth, making the introductions all the way around.

The way Dave used the term “good friend” when it wasn't necessary gave me the heads up that he was cool with me being a woman with a little extra.

The three of us chatted for the next half hour, mostly small talk, when Dave suddenly asked me to dance. After looking at Jerry and receiving the go ahead, Dave and I danced three or four tunes. When he brought me back to the table Jerry took his place and then Phil. A slow song played and I fell into Phil's arms. Immediately I knew that Phil was turned on, his cock was really getting hard and it poked me in the belly.

“You're a really hot woman, Becky,” he whispered in my ear.

“Thank you. And I'm a really horny woman,” I laughed, looking him in the eyes.

“I wish you were with me instead of Jerry.”

“Oh? And what would you do?”

“I'd be trying to talk you into coming back to my hotel.”

“You wouldn't have to talk very hard to get me into your bed.”

The song ended and Phil brought me back to the booth.

During the conversation that followed I just blurted out, “Look, guys, there's no reason for you to try and figure out which one of you is going to take me somewhere.

AdalineRos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdalineRos

We can all go and I promise none of you will leave with a hard on.”

“You're willing to do all three of us?” Dave asked.

“I wouldn't want anyone to feel left out,” I replied and grinned.

“Then I suggest we go back to my room,” Jerry said.

No one in the group had a negative word to say about his suggestion and we all left the bar. I rode with Jerry; Dave and Phil followed us in Phil's car. All three of us walked through the lobby and rode the elevator up to Jerry's room. Once inside Jerry began the ball by kissing me and letting his hands roam over my butt before passing me to Dave and then on to Phil. Somewhere during this I lost my panties.

Jerry led the way to his bed and kissed me again. By now both Dave and Phil had removed all their clothes and I was treated to a glimpse of their hard cocks. I was passed around for another series of passionate kissing and they began removing my clothes. When I got back to Jerry he was naked and I was nearly naked, having on just my stocking, heels and boobs.

Jerry laid back on the bed and I crawled between his legs, my eyes on his rigid pole. In no time at all I had him deep in my mouth, lovingly sucking his cock. I felt someone lube my asshole and braced myself to receive an anal assault.

“Damn, she's so fucking tight,” I heard him groan as his dick made it's way inside me.

It felt so good to have a cock in my mouth and another in my ass. All I could think about now was getting a mouthful of creamy cum but Jerry denied me that pleasure when he pulled his dick out of my mouth and moved away. He was soon replaced by another hard cock, which I discovered was Phil's. I worked on his cock as best I could until Dave's actions in my asshole proved to be too violent to do a good job.

Raising up from Phil's cock I jacked him while I enjoyed Dave's hard fucking.

“Ooohhh! Aaahhh! Fuck me, baby!”

“Oh fuck, I'm gonna cream you, baby! Damn, you're so fucking hot!”

“Yea, baby! Yea! Ooo yyyesss! Give it to me!” I crooned over and over before lowering my head to take Phil's cock back into my mouth.

Dave pulled out of my ass and Jerry took his place. I could easily tell that Jerry's cock was the biggest because my tight little hole stretched open more but I loved having a big hard cock deep inside me.

Jerry fucked me slow and steady allowing me to pay much needed attention to Phil's neglected cock, not that he had been complaining. I moved up and down his long shaft, really loving the feel of his thick cock in my mouth. I'd almost made it all the way down his length before I had to come back up. Now Phil held my head and began fucking my mouth, forcing himself all the way down my throat.

Heaven. Pure heaven was the place I was in now, sucking one hard cock while getting fucked nicely by another. I knew it wouldn't be long before I lost my load but that was okay because I was sure they'd take me to another one.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!” Phil cried just seconds before he began filling my mouth with warm, tasty cum.

“Damn, I'm cumming! Oh shit, I'm cumming!” Phil kept saying as his hips raised from the bed, sending his cock even deeper into my eager mouth.

He had to have been saving this up for at least a month because I thought he'd never finish pumping his thick, hot load. I swallowed and swallowed and barely kept up with the heavy flow of his load. My body shuddered as a wave of pure ecstasy swept through me.

In the meantime Jerry increased both the strength and the speed of his thrusts into my ass, and that was bringing me closer and closer to my own impending orgasm.

Phil, exhausted for the moment, moved out of the way so Dave could take his place and I immediately began sucking his cock. He didn't take long to get his entire length into my mouth, a tiny bit deeper than Phil had been. He pulled back and then drove back inside again and again, nearly choking me, but I loved the feeling of being used in this manner.

Jerry, by now, was really pounding my ass and showing no sign of backing down. He was going to flood me with his cum before very much longer. Feeling his thick cock sliding in and out of me felt so good that I was whimpering and moaning with lust which Dave was definitely enjoying.

“Yea! Yea! Ooo, fuck yes! Damn, your fucking ass is so damn tight!” Jerry gasped as he pounded into me.

“Suck my cock, baby! Suck it all!” Dave moaned.

“Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum! Holy shit, I'm gonna cum in your ass!”

He started cumming and even though I couldn't feel him shooting into me I could definitely feel the heat of his load spreading deep in my bowels. Jerry continued stroking and then I could feel his cum overflowing and running down onto my balls. He remained buried in me for several minutes while I concentrated on sucking Dave's cock.

Jerry finally pulled out and a river of his sperm flowed out of me. My asshole hadn't even begun to shrink back to its normal size when Phil shoved his hard dick all the way inside. He didn't wait for anything before he began fucking me hard and fast.

“Ooo, yea, I'm gonna cum! Fuck yea, I'm gonna spray your face!” Dave barked and pulled his cock out of my mouth.

True to his word he began shooting thick ropes of cum in my face, covering my nose, lips, cheeks and anywhere else he could aim.

“Yyyesss! Yyyesss! Fuck me baby!” I squealed as Phil pounded me harder and harder.

“Fuck, your ass is so damn hot!” Phil groaned as he grabbed me by the hips and really gave it to me hard.

Phil waited until Dave was finished and then pulled out. He rolled me onto my back, held me by the ankles and raised them over his shoulders, then plowed right back inside.

Missionary position is my favorite way to get fucked because it made me feel so much more feminine and this time was no exception. Besides that, I always seemed to cum so much harder in this position.

“Ooohhh, damn! Ooohhh, baby! Ooohhh fuck me! Yyyesss! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ooohhh I'm cumming! I'm cumming!” I squealed lewdly.

I have no idea how long Phil fucked me like this only that I was cumming harder than ever and my cock wasn't doing anything except bouncing. This was the orgasm I loved; a whole lot more than just emptying my balls.

“You heard the slut, Phil,” Dave laughed.

Phil pushed my ankles forward, forcing my knees down beside my ears, tightening my asshole round his hard cock. Redoubling his efforts, he hammered my hole harder and faster than before and that increased the orgasm I was enjoying.

“Mmm, yea, you little fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck! I'm gonna… I'm cumming! I'm cumming!”

Phil gave me a second helping of his cum, filling me so wonderfully.

I lay on the bed, basking in the delicious after glow of great sex, slowly floating back to the real world, my legs splayed widely and cum seeping out of me.

Jerry pulled me off the bed and got me to kneel in front of him, his cock, not hard yet, but in definite need of attention.

Without any hesitation I took the head of his dick into my mouth and began working him back to life. Before very long he was hard as a rock again and I was sucking him like a pro.

“Fuck yea! Suck my dick, slut!”

The more he called me a slut, the more I wanted to make him cum. All three of them were using me in the manner I loved; as a depository for their unwanted sperm.

As I knelt before Jerry, moving my mouth up and down the entire length of his cock, feeling cum rolling down my legs and over my stockings, I knew this was where I belonged, servicing men with my entire body.

When I felt Jerry's cock grow harder and thicker, I knew he was about to blow his load. He pulled out of my mouth and sprayed my face and hair with his creamy seed. Another cock took his place, belonging to whom I did not know, and I sucked him off, swallowing his tasty cum.

There were finally no hard cocks let for me to service and I struggled to my feet, sat on the bed, and removed my stocking.

“I need a shower,” I said to no one in particular and marched off to the bathroom.

After a shower I returned to an empty room. They had left a note along with a good amount of cash. After I dressed and put on my makeup, I called for a cab and waited for a ride back to my house feeling like the very well used slut I was.

Published 
Written by tvk3983
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments