Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jessie's Payback Continues

"Jessie thought the payback was over. She was wrong"

19
5 Comments 5
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
It was turning into a wild night, and I was the party favor. After Zach and Aaron had their way with me, I thought I was done for the night. But I couldn’t have been more incorrect with my assumption. As I was getting ready to leave the living room, Dan tugged on the chain that was attached to my neck choker. I went to my hands and knees much to Dan’s pleasure.

Zach, and Aaron had been giving each other high fives for their conquest, and commenting about my need to be a sissy and a cum slut. I was looking at Dan, Zach, and Aaron submissively wondering what else was going to happen.

“What should we do next to our slave Jessie?” Zach asked, to Dan and Aaron.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m just getting started. Jessie, you being in that slave costume keeps making me so hot. See, I’m already hard and ready to go,” Aaron replied.

Dan added to the conversation, “I have just the answer. She tried to leave once, and we can’t have that happen again until we are done with her payback.”

With that, Dan took my choker chain and made me stand. He kept the chain short so I would have no choice but to walk with him. He went upstairs and we walked by his room which is where I had gotten ready. He led me into another room that had dark red painted walls, and a bed with white satin sheets. As I looked closer to the bed, there were several padlocks. He secured my neck chain so I was comfortable, but had little room to move around. Next came out a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. Dan secured my left wrist to another padlock, and my right wrist was secured on the opposite side of the bed.

So now I was on my back, with my arms spread and secured, however I could move my legs wherever I wanted. As I continued to look around the room, I noticed twelve different small domes throughout the room and at the head of the bed. I asked Dan about the domes, and he stated that it was not my concern.

I was breathing heavily, and my chest was rising and falling which accentuated my slave costume bikini top. Zach and Dan were commenting about how sexy I looked all handcuffed to the bed. Dan replied he would be right back and then they could start up again.

After a couple of minutes, I was still breathing hard in anticipation and some nervousness of what was going to happen. Dan finally came in the room and took off his clothes. He was stroking his cock to hardness while he got on the bed next to my face. He started tapping his cock on my cheek and stated, “Move your mouth and suck me off, bitch slave!”

I turned my head to meet the head of his manhood and started to open. Just like earlier, there was no love, just lust and them wanting to use me. While I was taking Dan in my mouth, Zach lifted my nylon and slave shoed legs to my chest which opened up my man pussy. “What an amazing hole, Jessie. Now it is time for me to bang you and leave my load inside your other hole as well.”

Just like with Aaron, it was an immediate full penetration. Even though I still had some Aaron’s cum inside me for lube, I still squealed in pain as Zach pushed through my sphincter. For the second time tonight, I had taken two cocks inside of me. I was so involved with pleasuring Dan with my oral skills, that I did not notice that Aaron had a camcorder and was recording every moment of me being a cross-dressing slut.

Both Dan and Zach were going in and out of me, and for the second time, I was getting hard inside my slave panties. I started moaning louder and louder as I was reaching my climax for another time. “Damn slave slut! You are really enjoying this, aren’t you?” Dan commented.

I shook my head in a way to indicate I was enjoying it a lot. After seeing my motion, Dan replied, “I thought so. I think we need to share you with some more of the guys at our work. I know there are others that wouldn’t mind taking on a sissy slave.”

Dan directed Aaron to move down to my slave panties and asked him to get a good shot of Zach and my crotch area. I moaned louder and louder until my own girly clit spurted out. My panties were really tight on me, so my cum was able to shoot through the cloth and show its contrast to my maroon bikini panties.

Dan took his finger and swiped it up and brought it to my mouth. “Be a good little slave girl and clean up your mess.” As I opened up my mouth, Dan’s cock slipped out enough for my cum to drip into my mouth. I finally noticed Aaron having the camcorder.

“Now show Aaron all of your cum juice that is in your mouth and then swallow it down." I did as he asked.

“Ha ha ha! You are such a cum whore! Now take my load!” With that, I sucked him off until he started shooting off inside my mouth.

Ehotlovea_1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ehotlovea_1

His load was massive, so some of it started coming out of my mouth and dripped down my cheek toward my left ear. Dan demanded for me to show the camera that my mouth was full of his cum. I did and swallowed it again.

Shortly after, Zach started moaning and telling Aaron to bring the camera back to him. Soon, Zach started having his climax. I could feel his pulsing cock, and for the second time tonight I had swallowed and had a load shot inside my boy pussy.

As he took his softening cock out of my ass, he lifted my ass up to stop the cum from flowing out. He spread my ass cheeks for the camera, and Aaron mentioned that he could see Zach’s load. After that, I felt a cold object placed near my hole, I was really nervous that something other than a man was going in there.

Zach lowered my ass, and the cold item went with it. The camera captured the moment Zach’s cum flowed out of my well used hole. After a minute or two of him fingering my ass, he finally let my legs down onto the silk sheets. Zach came up to my head and asked me to open up my mouth. I was obedient and complied to his request.

Aaron had the camera aimed at my face, and Zach started to tip what looked like a shot glass toward my open mouth. Soon, his cum poured out the shot glass and into my mouth. After it all went into my mouth, Zach sneered, “Swallow that filthy load, slave!” I quickly swallowed it down.

The guys left me there with cum dripping out of my ass, and eventually I got bored and fell asleep. I don’t know how long I was out, but I woke up when Dan started pushing his hardened penis into my ass, and soon Aaron placed his in my mouth. I was totally being used.

I was really starting to enjoy being their slave, yet I was still unsure if this was really what I wanted. My boy clit got hard again from the penetration, which was my acknowledgement that this was something I wanted.

Aaron came in my mouth and again the camera was there to capture everything. Dan meanwhile said he was getting close. I expected him to add to the loads already there, but he surprised me. He pulled out. Internally, I felt empty and disappointed.

Dan quickly moved my slave panties aside and cam all over my own man clit, and I exploded from the feeling of his warm cum dripping down. Dan smiled at me, and then something that surprised me to this day. He placed is mouth over my shrinking member and clean up both out our loads. He then came up and kissed me passionately. Our mixed juices were going back and forth between our mouths. Finally he lifted himself off of me with a smile as both of us had swallowed our loads. I was exhausted, yet the guys were not ready to be done.

Dan, Zach, and Aaron took turns throughout the night having their way with me. I lost track how many times they penetrated me or how many loads ended up going in my boy pussy or mouth. All I know is that by daybreak, my ass was really sore and my mouth was aching. It was 8 am on Saturday when they finally had decided they were done.

I was un-cuffed and released from my neck choker. With Zach and Aaron looking at me, Dan stated, “You were a good slave, but now you must go.” I got up off of the bed, and started looking for my clothes.

“You won’t find what you are looking for slave Jessie. They are already in your car.” I looked mortified.

“Don’t worry, we had to move your car in the middle of the night. It is a couple of houses down, so you don’t have too far to go. Now get out of here!” Dan finished.

I started to walk, but it was obvious that after what Dan, Zach, and Aaron had done to my ass, I would be walking funny for a while. I opened the door to leave, and quickly looked around to see if any of Dan’s neighbors were outside. I didn’t see anyone, so I quickly made my way to the car. As I was nearing my car, I heard a couple of wolf whistles by some of Dan’s neighbors. I was so embarrassed, so I quickly hopped in to the car and left for home.

When I got home I took a bath and reflected on what happened the night before. I secretly enjoyed the night, yet I really wondered what I had gotten in to. I was terrified by the fact the video camera was being used to film the night.

Dan called me on Sunday evening, and proceeded to thank me for the great party. He also mentioned that Zack and Aaron were ecstatic that they got to pound my backside. He finally ended the call by saying, “All of those little domes were cameras. They were filming everything. I have made a nice video showing what a cum thirsty little sissy you are. It will be fun watching this video with others once I’ve finished editing the movie.” With that he hung up.

Hope you enjoyed the third installment!

Published 
Written by JessieCD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments