Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time In Panties part 4

"More panty play"

66
15 Comments 15
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I awoke the next morning to Rachel shaking me awake. Startled, I looked down at my comforter to make sure it was covering me since all I was wearing was my mom’s old black lace bikini panty. After a moment of relief that my secret wasn’t revealed, I registered that Rachel already knew my secret. After raising my head, I saw that Kristin and Rachel were in the room wearing their cheerleading outfits.

Rachel quickly asked, “So, did you enjoy dressing as Jamie last night?”

My mind flashed through everything that happened over the past twenty-four hours - getting caught in my pink thong, getting my first and most incredible blow job, and getting dressed up by the two girls. I nodded my head, trying to contain my excitement.

Rachel responded, “Well, we have a favor to ask. We need you to fill in for one of the girls on the team. She’s really sick and we can’t do any of our routines without someone to fill in for her.”

My eyes widened at what her question meant, which was dressing up in public for almost the entire school to see. I started to incoherently rant about how while I enjoyed myself last night, I wouldn’t feel comfortable dressed up in front of everyone. As I continued, I saw Kristin give Rachel a look, causing Rachel to make her way out of the room and Kristin to move towards the bed.

She reached under the comforter and moved her hand down to the waistband of my panties. She snapped the elastic and whispered into my ear, “Those are some soft panties, Jamie. I know how much you much love wearing them.” As she whispered, she ran her fingers along my lace encased shaft, causing it to stretch the fabric covering it.

As she continued to tease me, she whispered, “I think you’d really love being a cheerleader Jamie. We get to wear the cutest outfits and cheering the team on is so much fun. I’d be so thankful if you helped us. Think about how much fun we’d have!”

Fears be damned, I couldn’t stop thinking about getting dressed in a cheerleader outfit by Kristin and Rachel. It definitely helped their cause that my cock was throbbing from the soft lace rubbing against my sensitive cock. A little too loudly, I told Kristin that I’d do it.

At that, she returned a smile and a quick peck on the cheek. Next, she quickly pulled down the comforter and revealed my strained black panties. She ran them down my legs, causing my cock to stand straight into the air. She nodded in approval and let me know that I’d have to shave my legs before the game. She hurried out of the room, quickly returning with a pink razor and shaving cream.

She said, “All you need to shave is your legs and pits. Since you have blonde hair, it won’t be a big deal if you miss some spots. I’ll inspect you after you get out of the shower. I’d hate for you to get embarrassed by having hairy legs!”

The irony was prevalent since hairy legs were the least of my worries. I made my way to the shower and did my best to shave my legs and underarms. While I struggled a bit with my knee area, I felt like I did a decent job and felt the smooth skin throughout most of my body. I hopped out of the shower and pulled open the door into my room. There on my bed was a red and black cheerleader’s outfit and my red cotton thong.

If my cock wasn’t fully erect before, it certainly was now. Before I could get closer, Kristin grabbed my erection and said, “We’ll need to take care of this before we get you all dressed up. I think I know just the trick to make sure you don’t have to worry about this little thing getting in the way for a few hours.”

She had me take a seat on my bed and wrapped the black panties I was previously wearing around my throbbing erection. She started to slowly twist the panties up and down my shaft, making my cock tingle with excitement. It felt so good that I was on the verge of having to push her hands away because I almost couldn’t handle it.

Kristin sped her motions and put me over the edge by whispering about how much I was going to love dressing up again and how excited she was to see me in my “cute little thong.” With that, I felt a rush of ecstasy build through my legs and multiple seconds of pleasure as I burst cum into the awaiting panties. I felt my cock push out multiple streams of cum, and afterward a moment of tremendous relief and satisfaction. Kristin pulled the panties off my now flaccid dick and threw them towards my nearby hamper.

“Let’s get you dressed, Jamie,” giggled Kristin. She held the red thong on her finger and held it in front of my face and said, “Let’s get your sexy thong on girlfriend. Prude girls wear spandex under their skirts, but I know you want to show off just like I do.” With that, she lifted her skirt and showed off a black cotton g-string that really accentuated her tight core and visible hip bones.

I took my red thong out of her hands and pulled them up my legs. I made sure that the waistband laid flat and saw the “Victoria’s Secret” laid across the front. I felt the back of the thong fitting nicely in my crack. Something about wearing thongs made me feel so sexy.

Kristin handed me the skirt, which I pulled up my legs and she helped to zip into place. It seemed to fit well around my waist, but the hem was over six inches above my knees. I did love the airflow I got underneath and the feeling of the fabric brushing against my bare butt cheeks. Kristin gave one a pinch before putting the outfit top on my chest. Like her, my belly button was left exposed.

“Damn you look hot! Love how smooth you got your legs, girl,” Kristin teased.

She held my hand and led me to my sister’s room down the hall. There, Rachel had her makeup collection set up on her vanity. They put me down in a seat in front and went to work. Rachel carefully applied blush, eye shadow, and mascara. Finally, she had me purse my lips to apply some pink lip gloss. Looking at the mirror, I hardly recognized myself. Somehow, Rachel managed to make my face look way more feminine. Finally, Rachel put a short amber wig on my head, which she wore the previous Halloween when she dressed as Velma from Scooby-Doo.

Kristin and Rachel couldn’t contain their excitement. They giggled and chatted about how girly and passable I looked. They weren’t wrong – looking in the mirror, I was turned on by the girl they turned me into.

Snapping me out of my trance, Rachel said, “You need to do more than just look sexy today, Jamie. We need you to show you our routines!”

Over the next hour, Rachel and Kristin went over all their different routines. My biggest struggle was jumping enthusiastically without my skirt rising above my waist, revealing my red thong to the world. Once the two girls felt confident, we headed downstairs to head to the football game. Without even thinking, I walked into our living room and saw my mom with her keys in hand.

LorenaMiler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenaMiler

She gave a smile and remarked, “You’ve come a long way since trying on my panties, huh James.”

The girls let out a fit of laughter and I could feel myself getting aroused through the sheer terror of embarrassment. The group of us made our way to the car. By the time I got in, I couldn’t wait to get out. After pulling out of our driveway, my mom broke the silence.

“I think we’re going to need to do some more shopping for you, James. Girls, do you want to come too?”

Kristin and Rachel enthusiastically nodded their heads.

Kristin said, “I think James definitely needs some more panties. Definitely needs some cute bras too.”

After about ten minutes of teasing, the girls had a laundry list of shopping items and we finally arrived at my high school for the game.

When we got to the sideline to the rest of the team, I got the sense my sister gave them a heads up that I was coming. They greeted me with enthusiasm and pretended that I was a normal girl on the team.

The rest of the game was a blur. I did the cheers to the best of my abilities and even had a ton of fun. Like the practice before, my biggest struggle was not flashing my thong every time I leaped into the air.

After the game, my mom added to the anxiety by saying, “Interesting choice with the thong, honey. We’re going to have to get you some bloopers if you’re going to stay on the team.”

When we got home, Rachel let me know that the football team was going to have an after-party to celebrate the win that evening. When we got home, I headed to my bathroom to take a shower. I couldn’t believe what I saw in the mirror. I looked like a passable and hot high school cheerleader. I lifted my skirt to get a glimpse of my red VS thong and could see my cock throbbing. I turned around and saw the back and was instantly even more aroused. I loved the way the waistband made my cheeks pop and how the thin strip of fabric was nestled in between.

While I was in the shower, I thought about what I was going to wear. Most importantly, which panties. My mind instantly flashed to my mom telling me that girls only wear black panties when they knew someone would be seeing them. I knew I’d want to wear my lacey black cheekies, which were already approved by Kristin.

I patted myself dry on the way to my bedroom. When I walked in, I saw laid out on the bed a jean skirt with a sheer black blouse which was short-sleeved and a combination of mesh and lace. Laid next to the outfit was a pink bag from Victoria’s Secret. Next to the bag was a note which read, “I wanted to make sure you had something special to wear at your party. I hope it all fits. XO, Mom.”

I dug through the tissue paper inside the bag and pulled out a padded black lace bra and a matching black lace thong, similar to the one I wore of my sister’s in the laundry room a few weeks ago. Before I could get any more excited, I quickly pulled the thong up my legs, securing my cock between my legs and feeling the soft lace fabric throughout my groin, along my waist, and between my cheeks.

I put on the new skirt and struggled to get the bra on. I ended up strapping it while it was backward, turning it around, and pulling up the straps. I liked the way it supported my breasts and even gave the illusion that I had b-cups. Finally, I put on the blouse and made my way to Rachel’s room.

When I walked in, I saw she was wearing a tight black romper with matching three-inch black heels. She handed me three-inch tan wedges to wear, which I put on before she applied make-up in a similar style as when I was wearing the prom dress. Like the previous times, when I finally saw myself in her full-length after putting on her Velma wig, I was instantly aroused. The wedges made my ass really pop in the jean skirt and they weren’t too difficult to walk in. I was curious what I would look like in just the wedges and my new thong and hoped I’d get the chance to show it off to someone at the party.

Before long, Kristin honked her horn in our driveway and we made our way outside. On our way out, mom shouted, “Be safe and have fun, sweethearts!”

When we cracked the doors to Kristin’s Prius, she let out a, “Damn girls. Hope you save some boys for the rest of us.” Kristin was wearing a short red strapless dress that definitely showed off her breasts. She pulled out of the driveway and the girls started talking about the party. Rachel’s boyfriend, Brad was the host. He was the Captain of the football team. Typical, right? Kristin was on the open market and said she’d help show me around the party and casually said, “I am looking forward to seeing what panties you chose to match that cute new bra.”

Instantly, I felt my dick harden. Fortunately, it hadn’t popped out of its lace yet. When we arrived at the party, Rachel parted ways with Kristin and I. Kristin pulled out a water bottle filled with what looked like pink lemonade. She took a swig and said, “It’s vodka with pink lemonade mix. I don’t like drinking more than a beer or two at parties for the calories.” I took a big swig and nearly spit it up. It burned my throat as I handed it back to the now giggling Kristin.

The party was in a fairly large basement. Music was playing out of two large speakers in a relatively open area of it. There were about sixty people socializing, chugging beers, and some light dancing. Kristin introduced me around to the football players and re-introduced me to the girls on the cheer team. I tried to avoid talking because my voice wasn’t exactly feminine. However, the volume of the music made it difficult to hear anyone anyways.

We mingled for a little while longer and before I knew it, I was tipsy on the dance floor dancing arm in arm with Kristin. Some football players approached us from behind and began to dance with us.

Not sure what to do, I mimicked Kristin, placing my hands on my knees and rubbing into my partner’s groin. I felt so kinky doing it my wedges and loved the sensation of someone else pushing against me. I saw Kristin lean back and start whispering to her partner. Soon after she grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to a nearby bathroom, telling my dance partner that we’d be back.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by Pantyboy5678
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments