Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Life As A TGurl Slut - Pt 2 - 2 Men, My Girlfriend & Me

"True account of my recent first experience with men"

15
8 Comments 8
17.9k Views 17.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words

It was only two weeks earlier that I'd met Lucy and the girls but what a fortnight it'd been.

I was having the time of my life being girly and feminised so much of the time, being given an endless supply of gorgeous new lingerie, clothes, shoes, boots, and costumes to try on and wear - on top of my own already extensive slutty wardrobe.  

All the girls took turns doing my hair and makeup and trying different looks, colours, and styles. I was learning fast and loved spending whole weekends as a girl and, of course, the amazing sex with five hot, horny tgirls but don't let me get sidetracked by all that.  

This was a midweek treat Lucy had secretly arranged for us both. I hadn't been with a man yet, and Lucy and I are both natural bottoms.
We love being fucked. We love cock.

It's not that we don't like fucking each other and the girls - we so do. And it's soooo much hornier than fucking a 'normal' girl cos not only are you fucking a babe but you've also got her hard girly cock in your hand as you do it and fuck that's hot!

But the simple fact is that nothing compares to being fucked.    

Lucy has always been very much into men, more so than the other girls, and we are both size queens. We love big cock so why deny it? We love it big, and unfortunately, we are both average in that department. I say average, but Lucy's cock isn't - it's gorgeous. So perfectly formed and so hard and horny. I love her cock. I love sucking it, feeling it, wanking it, looking at it and being fucked by it. I love how hard she cums and how often.  

But given a choice, if we were choosing lovers for the night and we could have men with 6" or men with 8-9" then we're going to choose 8-9" every time. Of course, we are, we're only human.  

She knows I want sex with men and have always fantasised about being a slut for men, wanting a cock in my ass and mouth like a good little slut should. She totally understands that because she's the same. Lucy has had a great many male lovers and likes all types whereas I have very specific requirements.

I want horny, hunky men with smooth, fit, firm sexy bodies and obviously big hard cocks. I really don't like body hair so they must have smooth, hairless chests and stomachs. Ideally, I only want to see hair on the head and nicely trimmed pubic hair.  

It doesn't matter how Lucy knew Paul and Mike, suffice to say she's dated both casually during the last couple of years and then got them together to share her. She's got the confidence to make things like that happen and the allure and sex appeal to make men happy to share as long as they get to fuck her, and some guys are into sharing anyway.

Like Lucy (and me), they both love drug-fuelled dirty sex and fucking tgurls. Paul is in his forties, muscular, fit and married with grown-up kids. Mike is ten years younger, quite slim but toned and single - well he's got a girlfriend.

They both have sexy smooth bodies and big hard cocks. All I wanted was their gorgeous dicks in my mouth and ass and to be pumped full of man cum.  They both apparently have no trouble spending the night out, and Lucy assured me I was in for an amazing night with these sexy studs.

They had exactly what we wanted and knew how to treat gurls like us, she explained that as far as they're concerned, they are both straight. I don't really get that when they love fucking trannies so much, but hey, mine's not to reason why and I really don't care about labels.

In fact, Lucy and I couldn't care less about their wives, girlfriends, kids, jobs, none of that. All that mattered to us was being the sexiest, girliest girls we could be and driving these horny bastards crazy.

We wanted to please. We so wanted to please horny men and be the kind of hot, dirty, slutty little cock loving whores all men fantasize about. We love cock and cum like wives never will - and we'll make sure they know how much we love it.  

Lucy also told me that watching us two together would be equivalent to the horny as fuck threesomes I had when I was younger or watching hot girlfriends with another babe or all the countless lesbian porn scenes I'd watched.

The thought of being that much of a turn on to these hunks thrilled me. Now I was the girl, and I was going to have the same effect on big cocked studs. My gorgeous girlfriend and I were going to make their dreams cum true with our lesbian show. WOW! How horny is that?  

They'd asked if we could start the night as sexy schoolgirls, so Lucy went out and brought brand new complete outfits even though between us we've got so many variations of slutty school uniforms.

I was in strappy open toe sandals with 3" heels, white hold up stockings with a plain white band at the top, a tiny white/ light grey check mini skirt that was very short and a little flarey, white spandex/ lycra t-back thong, my C cup boobs + nipples firmly attached to me like real tits. Fuck they turned me on soo much and made me feel so wonderfully feminine as if they were part of me. The way they bounced, looked and felt was amazingly sexy and the nipples finished them off perfectly.

They were in a white push up bra that made them and the cleavage look surprisingly real, especially in low light and when expertly blended to my skin colour with foundation and bronzer. Finishing the look was a revealing, slutty tie front white short sleeved blouse.  

Lucy was wearing black court shoes with platform soles and 5" stilettos (I wasn't experienced enough yet in women's shoes to wear heels so high), white knee highs, black thong and black and grey version of my skirt.
She also had a semi-sheer low cut bra and white off the shoulder tie front blouse that cut low across her chest and was perfect for showing off her gorgeous 34C boobs.  

We looked so damn hot. I was wearing soft pink 'Candy Yum Yum' lipstick and matching nails, full makeup routine including cleanser, toner, moisturiser, concealer, foundation and highlighters, bronzer, blush, dark smokey eye/eyelids, false lashes, mascara, and Black Opium perfume. I had full accessories and jewellery and a strawberry blonde shoulder-length bob with a side parting. I was so girly, I loved it so much.
My lips and nails were topped with gloss and top coat for extra shine. Lucy had made me up. She had neon / hot pink lips and nails, both in girly pink. I love pink in all its beautiful shades.  

We were ready and so horny buzzing on coke and speed and a few drinks. The bell rang, Lucy answered. I stayed in the living room with terrible butterflies in my tummy. I could hear them both complimenting her as they walked into the room and I stood up in the sexy low light.

"Oh, Lucy she is so hot...what a babe."

"I told you boys, so you like huh?"  

"Fuck yes we like very much...mmm. "

Lucy said, "Baby this is Paul and Mike."

"Hiya" I meekly replied.

"Hi Candi, wow you are such a babe," said Paul as he kissed me on both cheeks and squeezed my ass giving me a wink.

Then Mike said, "Yes you really are a babe," as he kissed me on the cheek.  

Lucy fixed some drinks. We all did some coke, passed round a joint, and small talked about how Lucy and I met.  Marianna Cordoba porn played in the background with another shemale and two sexy men. Lucy sat on the floor leaning against a giant cushion with poise and grace.

She was a natural. I was sitting in a leather armchair when Lucy asked me to pass the remote control, so I slipped off the chair onto my knees and bent forward to reach it. I was of course well aware of the show I was putting on and got the response I wanted,

"Oh my look at that ass."

"Yeah, so fucking gorgeous isn't she?"

Then Lucy gave me a playful spank and said, "And she knows it too."

I loved them talking about me as if I wasn't there. I was being objectified and loved it. I handed her the control, and she pulled me towards her and we slowly, softly kissed once then again for longer knowing how sexy we must look.  

Lucy looked at the guys and said, "Isn't my baby girl adorable?"

EvaMoony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMoony

We then embraced and kissed passionately as I moved closer and slid my body lengthways parallel to hers whilst our hands began running over each other's legs as our tongues danced and wrapped together.  

"Fuck you girls look amazing," said Mike.

"This is the horniest thing I've ever seen," Paul added.

Lucy looked at them and said, "Show us how much you like it, get your big cocks out and show us how hard you are for us. You know we love big thick throbbing dicks, don't we baby girl?"

"Fuck yeah, we love 'em, we love big cock," I said.

They both stood up and started undressing down to their skimpy briefs as we watched. Lucy was right. These guys were hot. Both so firm and totally smooth and their bulges in their briefs looked awesome.  

"So do you approve?"Lucy asked me.

"Very much. They are such sexy men...show me your cocks you horny studs".  

They were rubbing their hard cocks and then pulled down their briefs unleashing the two biggest dicks I'd yet seen in the flesh.  

"Do you like, baby?" she inquired.

"What do you think? I love them. They are the most gorgeous cocks I've ever seen."  

"So big aren't they, even bigger than Karen." (one of her gurlfriends).

The guys sat down slowly wanking their huge cocks as we kissed more excitedly. Our hands were rubbing each other's hard cocks outside our panties. We were both so turned on by the sight of those lovely big cocks. Mike was the biggest with about nine inches, and Paul was a tiny bit smaller and thinner - but don't get me wrong - his cock was beautiful and over eight and nearly two inches wide - so big! Mike's was just noticeably bigger and thicker. They were both works of art and mouth-wateringly sexy.  

Lucy and I were getting hornier and more into it as I started sucking her tits and licking her long hard nipples making her moan with pleasure. This was turning the men on even more, and they were constantly praising, encouraging and telling us what sexy bitches we were.  

Then Lucy told me to roll over and onto my knees, so my ass was facing the guys. My tiny skirt showed my ass off, and she started excitedly rubbing and squeezing me and saying things like,

"What do you think boys? Is this the hottest ass or what? How bad do you wanna fuck her?"  

"I wanna her so bad, she is one hot little sexy slut" were some of the comments.

Then she pulled my panties to one side and started licking my hole making me groan with pleasure.

"You like that don't you baby...and this..."

And I felt her finger push inside me.  

"Oh yeah I love it, I love it you horny bitch," and I pushed back onto her finger wanting more.  

"Look at that little slut she loves it," Lucy said with pride.

I heard a drawer on the coffee table open and looked over my shoulder to see Lucy squeezing lube over my hole. Then she got one of the Smirnoff Ice bottles we were drinking, downed what was left and rubbed some lube around the neck. She looked at me with a wicked smile as I felt that bottle neck enter me.

"Aaah! fuck yeah," I cried out. "Give it to me baby," and this time I pushed hard desperately wanting more inside me and pleading, "Fuck me, baby, fuck me."  

"Oh she's such a bad girl, aren't you baby, huh?" Lucy said then gave me another little spank.

"Fuck these girls are so sexy," said one of the guys.  

Lucy then said, "Look how hard you're making them. Mike, I bet you want that big dick sucked don't you?"  

"Fuck yeah! I want it in Candi's mouth right now and to watch those pink lips go to work."  

"Mmm," was my reaction.

"Yeah, you'd love to suck that big gorgeous cock wouldn't you baby. I know you would....Give it to her Mike and let her show you what a cock loving little slut she is."  

Mike got up, walked round in front of me and sat on the big cushion right in front of my face.

"Do you like it, Candi, c'mon show me you do."  

Oh my goodness, his cock was so beautiful, so hard and so fucking big. I held it with one hand as my pink lips slid down that rock hard dick and my tongue worked around his knob."

"Mmm baby yeah that's good, suck it baby suck it. Fuck how did you learn to suck cock so good so soon? Fuck yeah."

Then the bottle slipped out of me, and I felt more lube being spread in my hole and a bottle of poppers appeared in front of me. I inhaled deeply then I heard, "Give it to her stud, she needs it."  

With that, Paul pressed his lubed dick against my hole and started pushing that big thick dick into me. With my mouth full of cock I groaned with immense satisfaction as that fat cock started filling me up.

"Aaah yeah, that's so good, fuck me yeah I love it....yeah...yeah..fuck me."  

"Yeah she loves it, she's such a dirty girl, fuck her! Fill her up with that big hard cock and fuck her like the slut she is. Give her all of it, she needs it the dirty bitch."

Lucy then spanked me quite hard several times and said, "Fuck her like a whore."

Paul thrust all the way in making me cry out in ecstasy.

Lucy leant forward and kissed me hard saying, "You've got two horny men with huge cocks using you as their whore, how good is that? How much do you love this? Tell me, baby girl, tell me."  

"I'm in heaven."  

She smiled, kissed me again and then started sucking Mike's enormous cock and instantly deep throating him like a pro. Fuck, that girl can suck cock so good. Watching her take his length so expertly while having my slut ass filled and drilled was so dreamy. Then she passed his cock to me saying,

"Suck it, baby, I know you love to suck and fuck."

As she held it, I hungrily sucked on it for a minute or so then Lucy took it back, and we both licked and sucked it.

Lucy said, "Look at us, like two porn sluts sharing a gorgeous big cock."  

She was in total control and choreographing it for my maximum pleasure. She told the men to swap, and I rolled onto my back. Mike pushed back my legs and spread me wide as Paul shoved his dick in my mouth.

As Mike filled my ass, the pleasure was overwhelming, but Lucy was careful not to work my cock too much, so I didn't cum.   Paul said he was getting close and Lucy told him to ease off while Mike pumped away at me. When Paul pulled his cock out of my mouth, I desperately lurched forward to take it back. I wanted it in my mouth.

"No baby," he said, "you're gonna make me cum."

"I want your cum."  

"You're gonna get it you little slut."  

Mike announced he was also getting close and Lucy told Paul to wank his cock into my mouth as she began wanking me again hard and fast. I was delirious with pleasure. Indescribable pleasure consumed me, and I begged for their cum in me.

I wrapped my lips around Paul's lovely cock, and soon he started shooting jets of hot man cum into my mouth as Mike pumped my ass and flooded me with cum that I could feel oozing out of me.

This was as much as I could stand. With two hot loads of cum in me and two hot cocks still in my mouth and ass, my whole body was shaking as I was overwhelmed with mind-blowing pleasure. I started shooting my load into Lucy's hungry mouth as she wanked me off, swallowed every drop and then she sucked me dry.  

Once the action was over and our orgasms subsiding Mike pulled out of me as Paul sat back, both telling me what a hot fuck I was and a cock hungry whore and thanking Lucy for sharing me.

Mike added, "You sexy sluts are gonna be sucking and fucking our big dicks all night."

Lucy replied "Damn right, we better be. We're cock loving, cum hungry whores, aren't we Candi."  

"Fuck yeah," I enthusiastically agreed.  

She laid on me asking,

"How was it for you baby? How much did you love those big cocks?"  

I replied, "Amazing...the best. I adore their cocks so much. I really am a slut aren't I?.....a cock loving filthy slut?"  

"Oh yes you are baby girl," Lucy said... "and we've only just started...."

 

 

Published 
Written by candicumCD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments