Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Sissy Life

"A sissy lives out her ultimate dream."

61
17 Comments 17
139k Views 139k
998 words 998 words
Legendary Story
I was so stunned I was unable to speak. I only thought things like this existed in my fantasies and could never actually exist in the real world. It had been three weeks since I found an ad posted online seeking two submissive males for "training."

I read the description which said, "Attention sissy boys! Have you ever wished that you were a trained sissy slut? Of course we both know the answer to that! I'm sure as you were pathetically scowling the web to find things to excite your little clitty, you've ran across such things before. However, the difference is this time it's real! You've finally found it! All that's left is for you to find the courage to email the address below and follow the directions!"

That was easy for me. The program I so deeply desired to enroll in had a few specific requirements. First of all, there was the physical description. Must be no taller than 5'8 and no heavier than 160 pounds. Feminine features strongly preferred. Check and check! 

Next, there were the mental requirements. Must be intelligent (Check). Must be very submissive and willing to learn and serve in whatever manner asked (Check). 

Last, there was the time requirement. This was the most difficult requirement that I'm sure knocked out a lot of candidates. Must dedicate yourself to this program for the entirety of the next three months. No free time. This is not a joke. If you have any other obligations, you are not eligible for this position. 

Luckily for me, I am such a pathetic loser that I don't have any friends or significant others who would miss me. And also, I'm a pilot. I work for six months, then I'm off six months. I qualified! 

After an exchanging of emails, phone calls, and one in-person interview I was offered the position, which took all of one second for me to accept. 

I was instructed to arrive with nothing other than the clothes on my back because the clothes would be taken care of. The arrival time was nine o'clock. I showed up about fifteen minutes early. I had no idea what to expect of the location. It turns out that it was an enormous two-story house right in the middle of town. This was sure to be a public event. 

I was greeted at the door by the same beautiful, young blonde who interviewed me for the job. Her name was Allyson. She greeted me warmly and thanked me for arriving in a timely manner. I walked me into the living room and I sat on an expensive black couch. After about five minutes and a cup of tea, there was a knock on the door. I could hear a muffled conversation between the man and the door and Allyson. She brought him into the living room and he sat next to me. He was similar in stature to me, very thin and effeminate. I figured this was the other new "employee."

No sooner than I thought this, Allyson confirmed my belief.

"John, this is Adam," she said to me.

Celestee_Greey1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Celestee_Greey1

"Although, those won't be the names you'll know each other by."

"Adam, what kind of work are you in?" I asked.

"I'm a contract--," Adam was interrupted by Allyson.

"Shut up. You two don't need to know anything about your pathetic past lives. Now before we get our program started I would like to offer you one last drink."
 
Adam and I both decided that Jack and Coke would be a good choice. A short time passed and we were finishing our drinks Allyson spoke up.

"Let's not kid ourselves, you two are fucking want-to-be cocksucking sissy faggots. And my intentions are to turn you into exactly that. You will be put through an intense three month program where you will learn all of the skills necessary for being a submissive little sissy. Take your little clitties out."

We both hesitated.

"Oh, I guess I'll just have to find two new sissy faggots who know how to follow orders!" Allyson exclaimed.

We quickly took out our cocks, I mean clitties. I tried my best not to look at his and I had the feeling he was doing the same. Allyson was somehow able to read straight through us.

"Don't be shy. Take a look at each other's pathetic little cocks. It's not like they'll be a thing of privacy during this program."

I looked at his cock and noticed it was very similar to my own. It was of modest length and slightly veiny. I noticed it started to twitch. Was that from seeing mine? Now mine was starting to grow.

"HAHAHA!!! Oh my god! Look at you smitten little sissy fags! Your little cocks are growing. Go ahead and give them some relief."

We started playing with our own repsective clitties. After a couple of minutes, we were both ready to explode. Then our next order from Allyson came.

"Switch to each other's!"

I put my hand on his clit as he put his on mine. We came almost simutaneously. I was so thrilled by this whole expiriment. I had never had the seed of another man on my hand and from the look on his face I could tell Adam hadn't either.

"Lick it off," demanded Allyson.

We were passed the point of hesitation. We both gladly consumed each other's cum. And it was.....delicious! The taste was familar to me. I had tasted my own for years. I was just so happy I finally had another man's to taste, even if it was from a sissy like me.

"That's the last time you'll have a release for a while," said Allyson.

All of a sudden two chasisty belts were in her hands. She grabbed each of our tiny cocks and locked them into the belt.

"Now off to bed for you two. The real training starts tomorrow."

It was going to be a fun three months.

Published 
Written by jennaryder13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments