Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Legendary Stories

Welcome to our collection of legendary adult stories! This category is reserved for the most popular and highly acclaimed stories from our talented writers.

These stories have garnered a massive following and have become classics within the community. They are known for their compelling characters, intricate plots, and sizzling sex scenes that leave readers breathless. If you're looking for the best of the best when it comes to erotic fiction, look no further than our legendary adult stories category. Here, you will find stories that will stay with you long after you've finished reading them, and will leave you yearning for more.

So why not dive in and discover the magic of our legendary adult stories today?

My First Orgy

An evening I’ll never forget

A little while ago, my husband, Harry, had two of his work colleagues around for drinks. That wasn’t unusual, he is their boss. They are nice young men, and over the last year or so I have got to know them quite well. We usually have a laugh and they are...

Score 560 560
144
137k Views 137k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Milf Next Door

Summer sun and a whole lot of hot neighbor.

My eyes burned painfully from the lack of sleep. It had been a long shift, responding to call after call without any rest. I was exhausted, hungry, and downright filthy. My body ached to the point that I just wanted to sit down and never get back up. I st...

The Very, Very First Time

To make up for my inactivity here is an extra story. As a bonus this one isn't a fantasy. Enjoy

Hi, my name is Emily. This is the story of, you guessed it, my very first time. Not just my first time having anal though, it is the story of my first time with a cock inside me, so enjoy. A couple things have been altered to make the story a little more...

CFNM, the Second story

Jim and Mike are taken further into a kinky fetish

I was sitting in the living room of our house with Mike, who drinking a glass of wine. We were both simply dressed in t-shirt and jeans, casual and comfortable. We could hear the girls talking in the kitchen preparing some nibbles for the select guests th...

Your Ass Is Mine

Smack! I moaned when he spanked me, loving every second of this.

Smack! The loud sound of his hand connecting with my ass reverberated around the room. There was the briefest of seconds between the sound of his skin landing on my mine, and then the pain of the blow. That brief, tiny second was what I loved, the time be...

First Experiences Sucking Cock

I experienced sucking cock for the first time on a business trip, and developed a taste for it.

There is a sad fact of life that some men discover as they age into their late forties and fifties; some of the wives, who had been good and accommodating lovers from before marriage and until their late forties, lose interest in having sex. Sometimes thi...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Black Revival Preacher Breeds Lactating White Farmer's Wife

Our church sponsors a religious revival, and the traveling preacher and others fuck me.

Life in a small farming community in northwest Mississippi can become very routine and boring. And although being active in our small, non-denominational, evangelical church and singing in the choir provides some badly needed social interaction, even that...

Fucking My Daughter's Best Friend

Tempting teen decides it's time to lose her virginity to a more mature cock

'Thank fuck that cheating bitch divorced me,' I thought, as I walked into the kitchen. I gave Angela a genuine smile – this girl was making me feel alive again. The smile started with the upturning of my lips, and as Angela smiled meaningfully back, it co...

Fucking The Wrong Sister In The Wrong Hole

Bitchy brat gets a botty-bashing

Angela’s no Angel, that’s for sure. The girl’s got a great pair of tits and she’s definitely not shy about showing them off - which is a bit of a problem given that she’s my girlfriend’s younger sister. I’d been going out with Tina for a few weeks when sh...

Susan and her Son's Friend

Susan succumbs to her son's friend

Jeff was bored. Home for the summer after his sophomore year of college, he was working early-shift maintenance at a warehouse. As he got done by 2pm he had the whole afternoon and evening to entertain himself. It was now 3 o’clock and he had showered and...