Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soldier Standing to Attention

"A soldier and the slutty nurse"

22
10 Comments 10
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I had been flirting with a soldier that I had met online for a while. He was a lot younger than the guys I normally go for, but surprisingly open minded for his age. He was also really hot and had a nice body, so I agreed to meet. We toyed with the idea of some roleplay during our online chats. My favorite was the wounded soldier and the slutty nurse; it made me very hot. I got myself a nurses outfit for the date. It was PVC and very short. I also got some new, white stockings with bows on them and some knee-high, white PVC fuck-me boots. The end effect was titillating: the high heeled boots pushing my bum out invitingly,  the short dress just barely concealing it. I couldn't wait for him to get his hands on me.

The doorbell rang and I opened it. I stood in front of him. He was six feet tall, stocky, and had tight-fitting trousers on that showed off his muscles. His smile said it all as he looked me up and down.

"I have been waiting for this for ages," he said, stepping foward. He placed his hand on my hip, leaned in, and kissed me hard sliding his hand down the smooth PVC dress to my arse, and squeezed. Still kissing and groping me he pushed me back into the hall and closed the door.

"I hope you are ready for the fucking of your life, 'cos that outfit is making me really hard," he said and lowered his other hand onto my arse.

"I am always ready," I replied.

He kissed me again, longer this time, his hands groping my arse then sliding up my body to my neck, and then back again. I was breathless as he continued to kiss me, his hands going under my dress and stroking me again and again. He finally stopped and I caught my breath.

"Where is your bedroom?" he asked.

I was barely able to gesture in the direction before he grabbed my hand and led me inside.

"Take a seat baby," he said and slapped my bum hard.

I sat on the bed and he walked in front of me. He positioned himself in front still standing, my knees in between his legs as he tried to pull his cock out of his fly. To my amusement, he struggled, because I had already made him rock hard, but he eventually got it free. It flicked out and slapped against the side of my face. This amused him, so he slapped it against my face again, then pushed it towards my lips. I let him push his way into my mouth, my lips sliding over his helmet then down the shaft until I had a mouthful. I tried to pull back to start sucking him off, but he kept pushing in. I started to gag but this just made him smile

"You can take it all honey." He grabbed my head and began to fuck my mouth, it was more cock than I had swallowed before and I was struggling, but he just got faster leaned his head back and started moaning.

When he looked back I had a tear running down my face: this seemed to drive him wild. He pulled his cock free and told me to lie down.I did as I was told, as he stripped off his clothes. He climbed on top of me the other way around, and grabbed his cock again, guiding it into my mouth. He then leaned foward stroking his hands up my legs to my hips, then rubbed my cock through my dress. As it got hard he pulled it free of the kinky frilly underwear that I was wearing and began wanking me in time to the thrusts of his cock in my mouth. He lowered his head and took my entire cock in his mouth. I wasn't nearly as big as he was, so he took it all easily. The next few minutes were mindblowing, he kept pumping my mouth and sucking my cock, periodically taking my cock out of his mouth and pumping it furiously.

I was the first to cum, it took him by surprise just as he was going to suck it again I came hard. Most of it went over his face, the rest landing on my PVC dress. He licked it off my dress while continuing to fuck my mouth until he started to groan urgently. He grabbed my thighs and squeezed hard as his cock jerked wildly filling my mouth with his cum until it dribbled down my chin.

"Good girl," he said as he pulled himself free of my mouth dribbling more cum down my chin as it went.

He lay down next to me his hand back on my hip, then leant in and kissed me again. My cum on his face smeared on my cheek, as his hand slipped up my dress his finger sliding inside my panties.

Kendraafoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendraafoxy

I let out an involuntary whimper as his finger found its way inside my tight little ring and began exploring.

After a few amazing minutes of groping, fingering, and kissing, he asked if I could get him a drink. I obliged, getting to my feet assisted by another slap on my arse. I walked into the kitchen and poured us a drink. Just as I was putting the bottle back in the fridge, he walked in behind me and put his arm around my waist, pinning me to the sideboard, then reached for his drink and downed it in one. He turned his attention back to me 

"Its about time I fucked that cute little arse of yours," he said then pushed me roughly over the counter.

He slid my feet apart with his, still holding me down with one hand the other went up my dress and tugged at my panties until they were down just below my arse. His cock felt huge as it pushed its way inside. Both of his hands went to my hips for leverage, and he forced himself into me until his legs hit the back of mine. He pulled back, and then slammed it into me again. He was a bit rougher than I would have liked, his thrust slamming me against the hard sideboard and his cock filling me almost to breaking point until it hurt, but I wasn't about to complain.

His thrusts got wilder as he went on, occasionally slipping from mywell-lubedd arse then easing it back in again: which sent an orgasmic shudder through my body every time. My thighs were begining to ache from being pounded into the edge of the sideboard, as his thrusts reached a climax, and he leaned right over me and thrust into me one last time, deeper than before, and came hard. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the back of my neck still panting, his cock still in me

"You've got a tight little arse baby," he said then kissed my neck again.

Eventually, he eased his now softening length from me and pulled my panties back up, then took me by the hand. He led me back to the bedroom and pushed me back onto the bed face first. He climbed on top of me and began to massage my lower back, then my arse, and down my legs, his hands occasionally going under my dress until I felt him hardening again. He pulled my hips up towards him so that my pert little arse was standing to attention. Then I felt him pull my panties aside, and felt his warm cock forcing its way in again. It was easier this time, but he was still as eager. His thrusts pushing my face into the duvet, I grabbed a handfull as leverage and began to push back into him. He loved this and went wild, thrusting faster and faster and then suddenly stopped and lay down beside me.

He tugged at my dress, pulling me on top of him. I obliged, and knelt over his hard cock. I grabbed it and eased it back inside my twitching arse hole, and slowly lowered myself onto it. It felt amazing as I rode him, his hands all over me, occasionally grabbing my hips and forcing me right down onto him. He urged me to go faster. I did. It took ten unbelievable minutes before I felt him cum inside me again. I slowed and stopped, let him slide completely into me, and sat for a minute.He eventually grabbed me around the waist and lifted me off of his cock, then kissed me again.

Shortly afterwards he anounced that he had to be going, but before he could I made him promise to wear his army fatigues next time. He said he would, if I wore my schoolgirl outfit for him: with pigtails, knee socks, and a lolipop, I said I would I always dress to please. Then he left, and I stood, a trickle of his cum dribbled out of me. I looked in my mirror and saw a disheveled, slutty, well fucked nurse looking pleased with herself. I can't wait to play schoolgirl again. 
 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by NaughtyAmy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments