Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Engineering Costume Party: Part 2

"A college freshman gets more than he bargained for."

12
7 Comments 7
15.0k Views 15.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
After realizing I might be the only guy dressed as a skank for the Skanks and Robots Party I timidly waited in the dorm room and “pre-gamed” with Anthony and Jillian for the upcoming festivities. I drank vodka and cranberry with Jillian while Anthony had beer. I hoped some “liquid courage” would help me to feel more comfortable going to the party dressed in such a slutty outfit.

Now, I had tried on some of my sister’s more scandalous clothes before, but I had never been out in public en femme before, let alone in a mini skirt. The alcohol helped to assuage some of my fears but I was still nervous as we headed out of the dorm building at about 9:00. Jillian, wearing a zebra-print mini dress and white stiletto heels looks just as slutty as me, I thought, as we exited the room and into the hallway.

Oddly enough, we didn’t see anyone on our floor as we made our way toward the elevators. We entered the elevator, as we lived on the sixth floor, and made our way down. When the door opened there were a bunch of people out in the lobby, and I suddenly felt like they were eyeing me up as soon as they saw me. I'd never felt looked at that way before and it made me nervous. I wondered if they knew who I was or that I was a guy dressed as a slutty coed. I got more anxious as we exited the dorm building but I was glad that I was with Anthony and Jillian.

After exiting the building, we made our way down a sidewalk and out to the front of campus. Students passed us by, and for the most part it didn’t seem like anyone thought much of us as we walked by, although I did get a constant feeling that I was being looked at with more scrutiny than I normally am. The whole time I was made conscious of the way I was dressed by the click-clack sound of my heels against the pavement. I was made further conscious of this fact by the feel of the nip of the March air against my pantyhose encased legs. These sensory details contributed to my growing anxiety. We soon reached the front of campus where we could get a shuttle bus to downtown, where a lot of the off-campus students lived in the “student ghetto”.

When we reached the bus stop, it seemed that a bus came almost right away. I reached for a pocket to get my student ID (we used student IDs to get on the buses for free) but then realized my leopard-print mini skirt didn’t have pockets.

“Check your purse, Cynthia,” Jillian said, noticing that I was confused as to where my ID was.

I checked the purse and sure enough my ID, complete with a picture of me that said “Christopher Kowalski, Student” was right at the top. I took it out to flash to the driver as was the custom. The driver, a larger, middle-aged black man didn’t give the ID so much as a glance and proceeded to put the bus in motion before we could even take seats. I almost lost my balance as the bus started to move but Anthony grabbed my arm and helped me to my seat.

After the five minute bus ride downtown (which seemed like five hours) we disembarked. Anthony led the way to the house, a large and shabby Victorian shared by five or six senior students from the engineering school. We walked up to the porch and were greeted by a guy named Mitch, who I later found out lived there.

“Five bucks for guys, chicks are free,” Mitch barked at Anthony.

Anthony gave Mitch a ten dollar bill and I was surprised to see him give a five dollar bill back as change and a red solo cup for each of us. Did he just take me for a chick? Was I really fooling people? I was confused.

We entered the house and found that it was already bustling with activity. Lots of guys were dressed up with various goofy costumes that were supposed to make them look like robots. There were plenty of aluminum foil hats as well as guys wearing cookware as clothing. All of the girls at the party seemed to be wearing short skirts and high heels along with heavily done makeup. I blended in with them alright. I looked every bit the slutty part.

Within minutes I was greeted by a guy who introduced himself as Jim. Jim was a tall white guy of about six feet and a solid two-hundred pounds. He had dark hair and piercing blue eyes. He had on a lame “costume” of a baseball cap wrapped in aluminum foil. Even in my stiletto heels Jim was still taller than me.

“So, what’s your name? I’m surprised I haven’t seen you here before, you don’t look familiar,” Jim stated.

Somewhat panicked, I looked for Anthony and Jillian but they were on the complete opposite side of the room getting drinks. I would have to talk to Jim it seemed.

“Chr – Cynthia,” I replied in what I felt was my most feminine voice possible, “and you?”

“I’m Jim,” he replied, “and you, Cynthia, have a very sultry and sexy voice.”

I didn’t know how to respond to Jim but he was soon standing right next to me at a distance that would not seem to be within the realm of normal American standards for personal space. As he spoke, I just kind of smiled and laughed now and then and kept my responses short.

ChristyRyder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristyRyder

Fairly soon he had his arm around my waist and was moving in for a kiss. He kissed me on the lips and penetrated my mouth with his tongue. I liked what I felt but was soon interrupted when Jillian saw me.

“Cynthia! Where have you been?” the leggy Hispanic girl called out.

“I’ve been right here the whole time; you guys disappeared,” I responded.

“Excuse us for a second,” Jillian said as she looked at Jim.

Jim replied, “I’ll wait right here,” as Jillian grabbed my hand and took me over to another corner of the room.

Once we were out of earshot, Jillian gave me the lowdown on Jim. She told me that he was a well-known stud and that he had a reputation for getting with a lot of girls. She told me to be careful and that she knew something like this might happen, so she'd put condoms and lube in my purse for just the occasion.

“What?” I exclaimed. “Condoms and lube, what for?” I demanded to know.

“For sex, silly,” Jillian replied as if I were a five-year-old.

“Sex?” I asked, as I gulped in nervousness.

“Yes, it would hurt a lot if you didn’t have lube; there’s kind of only one option for you if you end up having sex,” Jillian explained, rather matter-of-factly.

“Jillian, first of all, I’ve never done it. Second of all, how would you even know if I wanted to do it? Third of all, third of all, he’s going to find out that I’m actually a guy and then I’m going to be in trouble,” I exclaimed, now exasperated as to how Jillian could be so naïve.

“Relax, Cynthia – when he takes you up to his room and after you make out with him for awhile and he seems like he is going to start trying to pull your clothes off just get on your knees, look up at him, reach up and unbutton his pants, take out his cock and give him a blowjob.” Jillian explained.

“Oh, okay, so now you tell me to just suck his dick,” I exclaimed, rather frustrated now.

“It’s not that hard; you can even ask him to tell you what he likes as you do it, he’d probably appreciate it. Now go back over there and don’t keep Jim waiting,” Jillian urged.

I slowly and nervously made my way back over to Jim. When I got there, I soon felt a palm squeeze my ass and Jim’s breath could soon be felt against my neck.

“Damn, girl, I thought I’d wait forever. How about we go up to my room and make up for lost time?” he suggested as he winked at me.

I gulped another anxious gulp, “Okay, I guess we could do that,” I replied rather timidly.

“I’ll show you the way,” Jim said, as he took me by the hand and led me upstairs.

As we walked up to the stairs I could see people eyeing us up as if they knew what was about to happen. I could only look anxiously back at them as Jim led me up to his room.

When we entered Jim’s room I soon found myself in a very spartan and minimalist environment. There was just a well-made bed, a dresser, a desk, and little else. Jim shut the door behind us, turned on some mood music and sat down on his bed.

“Come here, baby,” he beckoned. “Don’t be shy.”

I anxiously walked over to Jim and sat down awkwardly next to him, keeping a few inches between us.

“Come closer,” he pulled me by my waist and onto his lap as he said it.

Once on Jim’s lap he began to kiss me. I kissed back and was enjoying it. As I sat on his lap I could feel what I assumed was his growing erection getting harder against my butt. I was enjoying the kissing and making out when Jim started to reach to unbutton my blouse. Based on my chat with Jillian, I knew what this meant, so before he could unbutton my blouse I slid off his lap and knelt before him.

“Damn, girl – I didn’t think you’d go there that quick, but I guess they don’t call it the skanks and robots party for nothing,” Jim said, as he spread open his legs, seemingly implying what he wanted.

I took Jim’s spread legs as my cue to reach up and undo his belt. He didn’t stop me. I undid the belt and then unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. I soon pulled down his pants and underwear and a big thick cock seemingly sprang to life right in front of me.

“I didn’t tell you it was big,” Jim laughed.

I was intimidated but determined. I reached up and grabbed the base of Jim’s hard cock with my right hand. I cupped his balls with my left. I positioned my face over his cock and leaned in. Here goes nothing. I was soon wrapping my lipstick-covered lips around his hard dick.

“Damnnn!” Jim exclaimed

I took this as a compliment and started to suck. I bobbed my head and used my hand to stroke the base of his penis like I’d seen in porn before. I could tell Jim liked it so I kept going. I sucked his cock and sucked some more. Soon Jim had his hand on my head and was directing me. He was fucking my face and I was nearly gagging but I kept on going. I couldn’t stop at this point. Before I knew it I felt a warm and salty gush of fluid fill my mouth and shoot to the back of my throat.

Oh my god, he just came in my mouth and I swallowed, I thought.

“Damn girl, you even swallow,” Jim exclaimed.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by Tara85
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments