Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under His Thumb

"A submissive college student submits to his alpha male roommate."

17
7 Comments 7
14.9k Views 14.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I was sitting at my desk in a t-shirt and running shorts when my roommate Dave came in. He saw the towel I’d dropped on the floor, and immediately his nostrils flared.

“How many times have I told you to hang up your towel?” he said as he bent over to pick it up. He hung it on a hook on my closet door. I looked back at him and rolled my eyes.

“You’re so anal,” I said, turning back to my computer screen.

Just then, I felt his strong hand grab my skinny biceps and yank me out of my chair.

“Unnh!!” I squealed.

He pulled me over to his bed and sat down on it, pulling me over his lap in one smooth motion. My cheeks were flushed with shame, and while my brain was screaming at me to fight back, I found myself completely paralyzed. Not that it would have mattered. My thin 5’3” frame was dwarfed by his 6’5” frame of solid muscle. But I didn’t even try.

As I lay face down on his lap, he slowly removed my shirt and pulled down my shorts to reveal my bare ass. I was completely naked, and my whole body felt like it was on fire with shame.

He brought his massive hand down with a hard smack on my bottom, and my tiny cock instantly hardened. He brought down blow after blow on my plump rear end, and I could feel his massive dick on my naked belly, hard and throbbing under his jeans. I moaned and squealed and whimpered as he spanked me, my jaw slack and my tongue hanging out with a steady stream of drool running out of my mouth.

Eventually he stopped. He ordered me to stand up, which I did, my knees wobbly as I stumbled backward onto my bed. He stood up and towered over me.

“No more towels on the floor,” he said.

“Yes sir,” I mewled.

“I’m going to go take a shower, then we’re going to go eat dinner. Get dressed.”

I nodded. I had never felt so dominated before.

After that, I did my best to obey him, and gradually he started taking control over more and more areas of my life. Pretty soon, he had me on a strict vegetarian diet and a regular workout routine. And it worked. My upper body became tight and toned. My arms were still skinny but my stomach was flat. My ass and thighs stayed juicy but became firmer and fuller. He also had me grow my hair out and keep my body shaved and smooth. I was turning into quite a piece of ass, and so Dave encouraged me to wear clothes that would accentuate my body. They seemed a little girly, but the lusty looks I started getting on campus filled me with pride and a sense of power.

One night, we got invited to a party, and someone decided we should play Suck and Blow. It’s a game that oozes sexual tension.  Somehow Dave and I ended up next to each other in the line, and when I went to give him the card, it fell at the last second and our lips touched. He immediately pulled me in and kissed me, his tongue dancing all over the inside of my mouth. I moaned and melted into him, and we made out for what felt like hours. Eventually we came up for air to the sounds of our friends cheering and whooping. I immediately sat down on a nearby couch to hide my massive --for me anyway-- erection, which brought me to eye-level with Dave’s massive, engorged tool. He made no effort to hide it or cover it up. My head filled with images that I didn’t even want to admit to myself.

Later at the party, we passed each other in the hall, and he pinned me to a wall and kissed me forcefully as he groped and fondled every inch of my torso, running his hands up under my shirt and caressing the bare skin of my back. I moaned as I submitted to him completely, and I whimpered and pouted when he broke the kiss and walked away.

After that, we made out constantly. He would drive me crazy, kissing my neck, sucking on my earlobes, stroking my naked stomach under my shirt. I was in a more or less constant state of arousal, which made things really tough when told me I couldn’t masturbate anymore.

He came back to the dorm to find me lying on my back on my bed, jerking my cocklet furiously while working two fingers deep into my asshole. I had forgotten to lock the door, and burst in and immediately flew into a rage that almost made me cum right on the spot. Instead, I came after the third or fourth strike to my ass after he pulled me over his lap. My cock was pinned between my abdomen and his leg, and I spooged all over him, which didn’t help my situation any.

I was panting and whimpering and crying as he pushed me off his lap and onto the floor. I got up on my knees, still delirious with lust, and started trying to lick my cum off his pants. He grabbed my hair, which was in a disheveled ponytail, pulling my face up from his crotch and slapped me hard across my face. I almost came again.

“That’s not how we wash clothes, is it?”

“No daddy,” I said.

“And when did I give you permission to finger your pussy or frig your little clitty?”

“You didn’t, daddy.”

“Then why’d you do it?” he said.

“Because I’m a horny, undisciplined slut, daddy,” I said.

He stood up, still holding my hair in his hand. With his free hand, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his enormous, beautiful cock. It was hard and throbbing and he waved it in front of my face. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, trying desperately to lick it, suck it, taste it. I could smell his manly aroma as he held it just out of my reach. Pretty soon he put it back in his pants and let go of my hair. I crumpled to the floor crying and moaning, a horny, frustrated mess.

DixyFly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DixyFly

And I stayed a horny, frustrated mess since now I got stripped and spanked every time I aroused the least bit of lust in Dave. He had turned me into a piece of prime fuck meat and was now punishing me for it. I repeatedly had my ass and face slapped, my nipples tweaked, bitten, and sucked, my face nearly sucked off, my neck bitten mercilessly and littered with hickeys, my ears kissed and sucked, every inch of my body caressed, my stomach licked and kissed, my ass grabbed and pinched, and all the while, my poor neglected cock, and boi pussy ached with no relief.

Occasionally he would beat a frustrated orgasm out of me, but those only seemed to leave me even more horny and unsatisfied. Worst of all, he would torment me with his own unceasing arousal, his monstrous cock like a perpetually angry snake that I desperately wanted to please. I wanted to stroke it, suck it, sit on it, but I couldn’t so much as touch it, and he only let me see it in fleeting glimpses.

I wanted so much for him to lose control and fuck the life out of me, but he was so dominant, so in control, that it never happened. And I tried everything. I wore booty shorts and half shirts, bikinis, a french cut thong one-piece bathing suit, bodysuits, even nothing at all. None of it worked. My poor, abused body went on in a constant state of arousal. I could barely think anymore. Going to class seemed pointless since I felt like I couldn’t hear a thing they were saying, I was so delirious with lust. But Dave made me go, and somehow I kept up with things.

I say somehow, but really it was Dave. I had become such a slut for his spankings that they ceased to be an effective motivational tool, so he started using food instead. I always got the nutrition I needed, but if, say, I got a C on a test, it would be nothing but vitamins, water, and one bowl of rice a day for the next week. He even suggested that I change my major. I told him I’d thought about changing it to women’s and gender studies, but he said we didn’t need me turning into a lesbian. So I switched from engineering to English instead.

Honestly, my life had never been better. I was getting straight A’s, I was in the best shape of my life, and my social life had never been more active. But none of that mattered to me, because all I wanted was ten inches of Dave splitting my slutty ass open.

One night, he came home from a workout to find me lounging naked on my bed. I was on my stomach, my feet up in the air. When I heard him come in, I sat up. I arched my back and lifted my arms to put my hair in a ponytail. He walked over to my bed and I stood up. I put my hands on my hips and stuck my chest out. He grabbed my torso and pulled me to him, kissing me deeply. I put my arms around his neck as he caressed the small of my back.

After a while, he broke the kiss and sat down on his bed. I went over to him and fell to my knees. I pulled his sweaty shorts off and his fully hard ten inches sprung out. I was drooling with lust as I grabbed the base of it with my dainty hand and opened my slutty gob to take the monster I’d been dreaming of. But before I could, he grabbed my hair.

“What are you doing?” he said. The pain of him pulling my hair shot through my body and supercharged my arousal. I was beyond frustrated. I was insane with lust and I simply couldn’t take not feeling that cock in me.

“Please daddy, please!! I need your cock. Please let me suck it, please!!”

He smacked my face with his cock before shoving it in my mouth and down my throat. I moaned and squealed, muffled by his cock, as he fucked my face relentlessly. My own little dicklet was hard and spewing its watery cum and my whole body was electrified with desire.

Before long, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and pulled me by the hair onto his bed. He pushed me on my back and pushed my legs apart. He positioned his tool at the entrance of my puckering love hole and shoved it in. I gasped, grabbing onto his back and wrapping my legs tightly around him. His cock scraped my insides as he fucked me like a man deranged. I whimpered and moaned and sucked on his earlobes as he slowed his pace and worked my asshole with a gentle but unceasing pressure.

He rolled us over and stood up in one motion, holding my juicy ass and bouncing me up and down on his love missile. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him as I could feel his cock get harder and harder, and we fell back on the bed, him on top of me again, as he tensed up and shot blast after blast of hot cum in my throbbing boi pussy. My legs quivered in another mind-melting prostate orgasm as he collapsed in a sweaty heap on top of me.

He had spent months transforming me into his sex toy, and now, covered in his sweat and filled with his cum, there was nothing more I wanted to be.

 

Published 
Written by buckyballs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments