Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Girls Are Away, Boys Do Play

"Boyfriends play in their girlfriends' knickers."

32
10 Comments 10
10.7k Views 10.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Kris and Marcel were left home alone after their respective girlfriends had gone off on a hen weekend together. They soon started enjoying themselves, getting high and playing video games. After a few more beers, the talk turned to sex. They were both pretty fit and got a lot of it so there were plenty of stories to tell. As they became increasingly confessional, they both became more horny.

Kris couldn’t resist showing Marcel a video of his girlfriend Lucy sucking him off, spunk dripping down her chin. Marcel was impressed and yes, excited by the size and length of Krissie’s cock. He wanted it in his mouth too. Then the camera phone that Kris was holding turned to Lucy, frigging herself senseless in nothing but a pink lacy G-string as Kris wanked his huge cock in the foreground.

This was seriously turning Marcel on. He had always had a thing about panties and cocks. He was dying to wank but couldn’t quite bring himself to do it in front of Kris, even though they were party mates and had fooled around with a girl together last summer, even indulging in some mutual masturbation.

Marcel excused himself and went to the bathroom. He was so turned on he just had to do something about it. So was Kris. He would have done anything to get off right now. He thought he’d give Marcel a little temptation and see if he took the bait.

Marcel played with himself in the bathroom after he’d peed, and even contemplated looking in the laundry basket to use a pair of Lucy’s soiled panties to get off but thought better of it. He stripped down to his boxers and covered himself up with a bath towel and returned to find Kris lying back on the sofa watching a home video of Lucy masturbating, streamed to the TV, with a dildo held in place by her pink panties.

Kris’s bulging cock was clearly outlined in his red mini trunks, and he was stroking it unselfconsciously. On the sofa next to him was a pink lace G-string. Marcel realised it was the same one as Lucy was wearing in the video; it must have been her favourite.

Marcel felt weak at the knees, it made him want to wank too. His hand was under the towel, unable to stop himself, and nor did he as he approached Kris on the sofa.

“Isn’t she fucking sexy when she does that?” murmured Kris.

“As sexy as this?” enquired Marcel, dropping the towel and revealing his hard cock tenting his boxer shorts. Kris couldn’t contain himself, he was wanking openly now in front of Marcel. He flung the pink G-string at his horny mate.

Marcel assumed he should put it on. He slipped out of his boxers and wriggled the skimpy panties up over his arse. He caught sight of himself in the mirror behind Kris’s head. Wow, he looked hot. His boyish butt sweetly outlined by the pink lace, he was probably about the same size as Lucy. Kris clearly thought so too, and beckoned to Marcel to join him on the sofa.

Kris ran his hand over the skimpy fabric, feeling Marcel’s hard cock, which was protruding out of the waistband of his girlfriend’s tiny knickers.

“I love to fuck her in these panties, you know.” Kris reached round and caressed Marcel’s bottom making him shudder.

“Do you wank in them afterwards?” gasped Marcel.

“Yeah, I was going to put them on, but they look better on you. She let me fuck her up the bum in them. It was easy with a bit of lube, there’s not much in the way.”

By now Marcel was stroking his cock through the stretched fabric of Lucy’s knickers. He really wanted to suck Kris off but he had other ideas.

“Want me to show you how? It’s easy.” Kris didn't wait for an answer and went to the bedroom, leaving Marcel to watch the video of his girlfriend masturbating. He was conscious of wearing the same pink G-string as she was on screen. He was very close to coming already. Kris came back with a tube of lube.

Marcel gasped in anticipation. He never thought he’d go this far. Mutual masturbation was one thing, maybe taking a cock in his mouth, but full penetration was way up there.

Kris lay back on the sofa and pulled his erection out of his pants, and dribbled some lube over his huge hard cock. He motioned to Marcel to straddle over him, and then he gently wiped lube between Marcel’s bum cheeks. Marcel flinched, he was incredibly sensitive there, and the cold lube brought him even closer to coming.

Kris steadied Marcel's shaking hips, and his knees began to buckle as Kris pulled him down onto his rock-hard cock. Marcel was nervous but excited. He had used Tina’s anal dildo up there before, also while wearing her panties sometimes, so he kind of knew what to expect, but this was much more thrilling. He couldn’t quite bring himself to open up all the way.

He felt like a virgin, and he was. As the tip of Kris’s cock penetrated his hole, Marcel’s knees flexed even more, and Kris pulled him firmly down onto his cock, touching his gland. Marcel let out a long groaning, "Ooh," and an arc of spunk shot out of his cock.

Before Kris could come inside him he pulled out of his arse and took the knickers off him as his cum leaked out. Taking the flimsy G-string, a bit stretched now, and wrapping it around his raging hard-on, he turned Marcel round and made him watch as he came into Lucy’s panties. They were a real state by the time he finished.

Marcel was now frantically wanking his wilting cock. Kris chucked him the spunk-stained knickers and let him get on with it. Marcel spurted again into Kris’s girlfriend’s pink G-string as they both watched her do it on TV.

A few days after their transgressive encounter, Marcel invited Kris over ‘for supper’ the next time Tina was away on a course. He couldn't stop thinking about and masturbating over the memory of what had occurred between them. It hadn't seemed to have affected their friendship much. They just both knew what they were capable of. 

Kris accepted, saying he had a surprise for him. Marcel thought he knew what this meant, so he prepared himself carefully, even using the nozzle of the shower to make sure he was clean inside for Kris.

Marcel rifled through Tina’s knicker drawer and selected a lacy purple pair. Pulling them on in front of the mirror, his cock erected in anticipation of what was to come. He loved the sensation of the lace over his arse and balls. Marcel glanced over his shoulder to admire his tight arse outlined by the purple lace in the mirror and couldn’t resist stroking the erect head of his cock through the panties.

‘Stop it,’ he shuddered, ‘Krissy will do that for you.’

He pulled his jeans on over the panties before he let Kris into the flat. His girlfriend’s panties were obvious for Kris to see, poking above the waistband of his jeans as Marcel bent down over the drinks cabinet.

“Oh, I thought it was me that had the surprise for you,” he smirked, “but I see you've gone and beaten me to it!”

“Exactly what kind of surprise did you have in mind?” Marcel enquired provocatively.

“Well, I thought you enjoyed wearing my girlfriend’s panties so much you might like to try something else she’s fond of.”

With that, he produced a crumpled handful of silk and lace from his pocket and handed it to Marcel. His eyes widened as it expanded into a pair of cream, silk French knickers. He had always wanted to try some, but Tina preferred thongs or lacy panties. He would have bought some for his own use but was too afraid of being exposed in them. With Kris, he didn’t seem to have any such inhibitions.

Marcel lowered his jeans in front of Kris, exposing his panty-covered cock; there was no need for pretence any longer.

He made to take off the lacy ones, but Kris stopped him, murmuring, “Keep those on underneath. It will be like our girlfriends getting it on.” This was an idea that Marcel had often thought about when he was fucking Tina.

He slipped Lucy’s French knickers on easily over Tina’s lacy ones and was excited by the open crotch, which did little to conceal his tight balls, held firmly in place by the purple panties.

Kris reached out and stroked Marcel’s cock through the silky material of Lucy’s French knickers, the friction of two pairs of panties, one from each girlfriend, rasping over his sensitive cock head. Kris trailed the fingers of his other hand over Marcel’s balls, but he held back, not wanting to ruin his girlfriend’s knickers. Kris had other ideas for Marcel.

MarianPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianPerez

“So the surprise is, I’m going to make you come in them, then I’m going to give them back to her, and she’s going to wear them while I fuck her and tell her about what I did with you!”

“Which is what, exactly?”

Kris grinned at Marcel, and he knew what he meant.

“Go on then, if you must.”

He positioned Marcel on the couch and placed a cushion under his hips, then flipped him over with his panty-clad bottom available for whatever he wanted to do with it. He pulled the French knickers to one side. Marcel silently begged him not to do the same with the purple lace ones underneath, so snug around his arse and balls, but he did. Marcel felt increasingly naked and vulnerable now, which is what Kris wanted him to feel. He might as well give in to this new sensation.

“Fuck me in my panties," he gasped.

Kris didn't need any more encouragement. He took a couple more cushions from the couch and positioning Marcel bottom-up, he toyed with the purple string tight between his legs, swishing the French knickers back and forth over his pert arse. Kris's other hand pulled his cock free from his pants, and he spat on Marcel's arsehole, no lube this time, and pulled the string aside. To make it easier, Kris inserted his middle finger gently into Marcel's hole. He moaned and opened his legs wider.

"Please fuck me with your hard cock. Use me like a slut."

Marcel was past caring, and this is what Tina said to him when she was really turned on. Now it was his turn. Using a bit more saliva, Kris moistened his hole and tried to put his cock in, but Marcel couldn't quite bring himself to open up.

This was way more than he ever thought he would do. Last time they were high together, and he had just gone along with the spontaneity. This was different and deliberate, but he wanted to please.

"Use my belt. That might help," Marcel suggested and pulled it out of the waistband of his jeans, which were around his ankles and handed it to Kris.

"Between my legs, you mustn't leave any marks." 

Kris let him have it over his panty-covered balls. As he was whipped lightly, Marcel could feel his arsehole opening and contracting between the strokes. He sensed cold lube being applied to his hole (so Kris had come fully prepared!) Then the hot hard end of Kris’s cock penetrating him. It really stretched him, and he was afraid he couldn’t take it, but it was unbelievably exciting.

As Kris reached under the pillow to grasp Marcel’s cock it became easier, and the deeper he went, the harder Marcel’s cock became. Kris tugged at the French knickers, pulling them up between Marcel’s cheeks, revealing his girlfriend’s lacy ones underneath. That sent both of them over the edge, and Marcel ground himself into the cushion. He could feel Kris stiffen deep into his arse, pushing it to the limit.

Marcel felt the unmistakable sensation of Kris emptying his balls into the void of his arse. His hands joined Kris's around his cock and balls. Marcel groaned in ecstasy as Kris pumped into him, the belt pulled tight across his balls. This sent Marcel over the edge. His cock sprang out of the waistband of the panties.

Marcel spunked up uncontrollably, his spurting cock fluid bubbling out through the silk of the French knickers, ruining both pairs.

Kris had got what he wanted and withdrew his dripping cock from Marcel’s arse, peeled the spunk-soaked knickers off his bottom and put them in his pocket ‘for later use’.

Marcel felt Kris’s spunk, a lot of it, seeping out of his arse into Tina’s lacy panties. He wondered how he was going to explain that.

Later, Marcel took advantage of finding himself alone in Kris and Lucy’s flat when they went out shopping the next time he was over to have a peek in her knicker drawer. She had an expensive taste in underwear by the look of it. In amongst the lacy thongs and multicoloured panties of every conceivable style were her French knickers that Kris had lent him.

He toyed with the notion of putting them on, bringing back horny thoughts of Krissie’s stiffening cock as he forced his way inside his reluctant arsehole, the way he had spunked uncontrollably into them, staining the ivory silk wet with come. Instead, from Lucy’s collection, he selected a black satin pair, cut out behind in an 'O’ and topped by a narrow band of lace.

Pulling them up over his hips and snug over his muscular bottom, Marcel sported an immediate erection, the satin tight across his swollen balls. Oh, how he would have loved Krissie to empty his load over his panty bulge right now. He couldn't resist caressing his straining cock through the silky material. Before he knew it, he was on the edge of coming, not caring if he stained Lucy's panties, when he heard her and Kris coming through the door of their flat.

Torn between wish fulfillment and embarrassment, there was no time to disguise what he was doing other than to grab Lucy's silk robe and slip it on over her panties. He tried to go to the bathroom ahead of them, but Lucy, with Kris behind her, confronted him at the entrance to their bedroom.

"What the fuck are you doing in my robe? Get it off Now!” Lucy squealed.

Marcel was left with no option but to let it drop to the floor, leaving him standing there in Lucy’s black panties, his erection now wilting under his shame.

"Those are my favourite fucking panties. Get them off too!”

He turned round in embarrassment, revealing his pouting bottom wrapped by her cut-out panties.

Then Lucy thought twice. "Stop right there! You actually... You look kinda cute, haha. Wanna get fucked in them, panty boy?" 

With that, Lucy pushed the smirking Kris in his direction.

"Over the bed," she demanded.

Marcel dared not disobey, he knew what was coming next. Shaking, he spread himself over the edge of the bed and reluctantly parted his thighs, revealing the black satin crotch of her panties passing between his buttocks and over the bulge of his balls.

"Now fuck the arse off him, Kris. If what he wants so much, let him have it!” 

Lucy’s breath was heaving now with pent-up anger and arousal, her breasts rising and falling under her tight blouse. Kris did as he was told and opened his flies, pulling out his already erect cock. Pushing Marcel down onto the mattress with one hand, he pulled aside his girlfriend's panties with the other, slipping down to cup Marcel’s silk-covered balls, and spat on his own cock. He didn't spare him but forced a deep groan out of him as he put him to shame, the shiny purple head of his cock forced into his arse.

Lucy stood gloating over Marcel. Her hand sneaked up under her skirt to frig herself. Soon it was bunched up around her waist, her fingers jammed down her pantyhose and under her thong.

Kris was going at it hammer and tongs, his boxers round his ankles and shirt flapping. She couldn't resist reaching under her boyfriend's thrusting cock to rub Marcel’s tight balls in HER panties. Strangely, it felt like she was touching another woman when she reached between his legs.

Marcel was groaning in the excitement of his mounting orgasm as Kris thrust deeper into his empty hole.

"Don’t you dare make a mess of my knickers, panty boy!” she mocked, giving his aching balls a firmer squeeze, tracing her fingernails back over to where his cunt hole should be and finding the sweet spot. That did it for Marcel.

“Oh shit," he ejaculated, and with that, his cock spurted into the forbidden panties. His arsehole spasmed around Krissie’s cock, but Kris held back. He had better places to dump his load.

Pulling out and leaving Marcel wetting the rumpled-up duvet through Lucy’s ruined black satin panties, he flipped his frigging girlfriend over the bed next to him. “Watch this, Marcel. This is how we do it.”

Kris tore a hole in her pantyhose. Lucy smirked at Marcel as she opened up her rear to her triumphant boyfriend.

 

Published 
Written by Gofrogit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments