Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Dirty Fantasy

"I just have this urge…this fantasy…"

17
8 Comments 8
12.7k Views 12.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Tuesday

I’m looking at the parcel on the table right now. It seems a big box for what’s inside but that’s packaging for you. I offer my thumb up to my mouth and bite on it; nibbling at the skin before my hands come down on the packaging. I pick up the knife and rip open the seams; spilling out the contents on the table.

I feel excited. Like this is something I have always wanted to do, to feel.

I swallow hard as I pick up the inner parcel.

I’m a little disappointed. It looks smaller than I imagined it to be. My initial thoughts are ‘is that it!’ but I know why I bought this particular item. I remove it from its surrounding box and confirm that it looks a little on the small side.

My heart sinks a little and I immediately think of returning it.

I consider my options for what seems like ages and then look at the other items in the box. These are for my wife because she knows I ordered something and she will want to know what it is. The lingerie I bought for her looks nice.

I decide to keep my item despite my concerns. I rip up the delivery note and put it in the bin. I have even deleted the emails I received to say that it is on its way.

Now I have to wait; eight days in fact, before I can use it.

I hide it away on the top shelf of the wardrobe and resign myself to waiting patiently.

Thursday

The days aren’t going fast enough.  I’m waiting and waiting. I’ve already got it out to feel it, play with it a little before putting it back in its plastic wrapper and box.

It went back in the same place on the top shelf.

I’ve been thinking of how I shall christen it. All sorts of scenarios have been bouncing around in my head. All sorts, and I’m not sure how I will proceed. Not yet anyway.

Saturday

I nearly got caught playing with it. I had it out after my wife had gone to work early and I was thinking about using it quickly before I got ready for work myself.

I was just about to walk into the shower with it when the bedroom door opened. I had it in my hand and I quickly ran into the bathroom and hid it in a small cupboard.

After my shower I put it straight back into its home on the top shelf.

That was close, far too close, but at least I have an idea for a starting point for my adventure.

Sunday

I watch some videos online; porn videos. I also read a few stories on Lush. I like where the stories go and I feel excited. I read about the experiences and while I know they are just stories, when I read them, I feel they are how I would feel if I were about to do the same.

They turn me on so much. I want to get my item out of its hiding place but not after what happened yesterday. Yesterday was too close for comfort.

I end up stroking my cock though; slowly pulling on it and enticing it so that it’s hard and erect. I love my cock when it’s erect and I’m so proud of it. So is my wife, but she’s not here, in the bedroom with me at the moment.

I end up looking at one of the videos and it shows exactly what I want to happen. It turns me on so much.

Wednesday

The day’s arrived. I have to go to work but I know that when I come home the flat will be empty and I will have all the time I need. No interruptions. Just me time!

Eventually, after a hard day’s work, thinking of nothing other than getting home, I’m unlocking the door to the flat. I simply can’t wait. Food is served quickly from the McDonalds brown paper bag and I wolf it down; full fat coke and all.

I lock the door – you never know in these circumstances what might happen, so it’s best to be safe than sorry. Knowing my luck, my wife’s business trip would have been cancelled just at that moment when –

I have been thinking about how this is going to go all week and I’m going to play out the video I saw on Sunday, the one that made me explode into my hand under the bedclothes. Except I have to imagine part of it, and believe me when I tell you, I have a pretty good imagination.

I strip naked and get rid of all those work clothes, shoes and socks. I let my hand wander over my nipples before I cup my balls. I retrieve my new item of pleasure and the bag from my bedside drawer.

For some reason my heart rate has gone through the roof and my hands are shaking with excitement. I pour the contents of the bag over the bed and I look at it. I love every item on that bed; every single item.

I pick up a stocking and gather it into a ball. I position it over my foot and roll it up my leg until it tightens and sends a shiver up my spine. The air that brushes past it makes my skin tingle. I love the feel of stockings when a breeze flows past them. The sensation always causes my skin to ripple and pimple.

The other stocking follows suit.

I then pick up the suspender belt and clip it to my waist; turning it around so that it’s in position. I clip the suspenders to my stockings making sure they are a tight fit. They are so fiddly that I often wonder why women bother with them.

Then I remember why, especially when my hand caresses up my legs, over my thighs and onto my bare skin. Fuck, it feels so good.

I’m not going to bother with knickers. I don’t see the point, they will be off sooner than putting them on, and to be honest, they don’t fit all that when my cock is this stiff.

I slowly take out my new item from its box. I look at it and feel it; giving it a good squeeze in my hand.

My mind affirms my actions and I want to experience this so much. There is no hesitation at all. I want this.

I take it to the shower cubicle with me. This is where I want to start.

I dribble water over the suction cup and position it on the shower wall. I push it home so that it sticks out and clings to the wall. The six inches of plastic bounces in front of me, and with a girth that looks small, but I’m convinced that it’s big enough for my virgin arse.

TsshaneDollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsshaneDollTS

Then I play my game. The game I have in my head.

I place my hands on the shower wall and look sexily at it.

“I’ve been wanting this for so long,” I say.

In my head the shower wall speaks back to me. I slide downwards until I am on my haunches, level with the dildo sticking out from the virtual man that told me to get on my knees and suck it. My tongue touches the tip and I look upwards into his eyes before I sink down on his cock.

I push it into my mouth; as far as I can. I love the sensation of sucking on his knob and feeling his shaft in my mouth.

My suspenders are drawn tight around my bottom and my hands slide up and down my stockinged legs. I feel so sexy that I want to be his slut for the night, take his spunk down my throat and feel his cock deep inside me.

I really want him to explode into my mouth so that I can taste him.

My hand slips to my own cock and I start to pull on it. It is so hard in my hand. I relish sucking the cock in front of me but I must stop stroking my own otherwise it will all be over too soon.

I hear him talk to me again; telling me what I should do to please him.

I stand upright and turn around. I let his cock slip between my thighs and I stroke it with my hand. I grasp both of our cocks as I massage them.  I reach out for the lubrication and plaster it over my hand; continuing to stroke it with ease.

This feels so nice.

I put the shower on briefly but turn it away from me. I wash my hands and shake them dry before turning it off again.

I wiggle my bum against his cock and let my hands wander down over my thighs. I feel exhilarated when my hands wander over my stockings and the movement pushes loads of air around my legs making them tingle.

I slip off his cock and push it along the crease of my bottom. My virgin bottom.

“Yes, this is where it wants to go, doesn’t it,” I tell him.

He grunts in my ear and I know he wants to fuck his cock into me so I bend over and help him out.

I grab his cock and position it at my entrance. It’s the largest thing that has been this close to fucking me. My finger is small in comparison but I want this cock inside me so much.

I have closed my eyes already as I push backwards. I feel it part my sphincter. I feel it press home and to my surprise, it slides in effortlessly. You should see the smile on my face. I can’t believe it feels this good, but it does. I think of myself as a dirty slut taking his hard cock up my dirty little arse.

It’s my dirty little fantasy; all in my head – waiting to flow out one day and become a reality. One day!

When my bottom reaches the cold wall of the shower, a nagging doubt in the back of my head tells me that maybe I should have sent it back after all.

But when I start acting the slut and wiggling my bottom on it, any fear that I may have had about its size is completely lost. I feel full. I feel used by his cock and my slutty gurly attire and arse are going to fuck this man to high heaven.

I pull back off his cock and slide my bottom back onto it.

Fuck! This feels so nice. I want him to cum in me but I know he can’t. I start stroking my cock as I fuck his.

I stop pulling on my cock and put my hands out onto the opposite wall of the shower.  I steady myself and start fucking his cock in earnest. He tells me he’s close and that he’s going to come inside me. It’s just what I want him to do. I watch my own cock bounce in front of me and I occasionally caress my bottom; just like he would have done.

My eyes are closed and my chanting encourages him to go faster; which of course, he does.

He tells me that he can’t hold back much longer and I command him to hold himself in check until he pleasures me first. I can feel his cock’s length rubbing me and massaging all the parts that matter and then I feel it. I feel a sudden urge to come. I hold it back for a while; suppressing it, but it emerges once more with a vengeance.

I am in two minds whether to stop or let it go. The song from ‘Frozen’ pops into my head and I fuck his cock harder.

“Come for me,” I tell him.

“Come for me.”

“Come up my arse. Let it go!”

As I push back on his cock, I feel my insides letting go. I feel my spunk rush to the surface and stare at my cock as I thrust my bottom back towards him. It’s bobbing in front of me and then I come. I push my arse fully onto his cock and let it rest there as my spunk shoots from the end of my own cock.

Gorgeous sticky fluids erupt from the end of my cock and the first gush hits the shower wall in front of me. The rest of my spunk follows it but eventually it only has enough force to make the floor. The remnants dribble out of the end of my cock as I squeeze my buttocks on his cock inside me.

The slut in me has its day as I let his cock slip from my arse. I snigger as I have one more thing to do; slip to my knees and lick the spunk off the shower wall, sucking it all into my mouth and swallowing it.

My cock pools more come on the shower floor but I rescue some of it; pushing my fingers into my mouth as I lift myself up to face him. He nods his head in approval. He knows what a slut I have been and compliments me on my tight little cunny.

“You’ve come all over me,” I tell him.

I lean in to kiss the shower wall; feeling his cock play swords with my own. My hand comes around both of them and I squeeze and stoke them both.

I just can’t wait to have him again. I prise my new willy off the wall and give it a quick wash.

I wish I didn’t have to use a pretend one, but I do.

I wish I could tell my wife that I would like to get pegged, but I can’t.

My new experience has reinforced the fact that I want to be a woman or at least a gurl. It felt so sexy to be fucked and used like that. It felt so good to be taken from behind and dressed the way I am, it feels right.

I’m certainly taking you to bed tonight,” I tell him.

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments