Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Danny Met Judy

"A Mrs Robinson moment!"

11
4 Comments 4
8.1k Views 8.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"The everyday story of a sexagenarian crossdresser, cursed with sensational legs."

When Paul and Sue announced they were taking a holiday in the new year, I was as eager as they were for that week to come. We had a reciprocal arrangement, whereby the couple that remained at home would periodically look into the other's house, to water plants, remove the build-up of mail behind the front door and just generally check for anything untoward.

 

I'd just dropped them off at the airport when on my journey home I received a text from Sue.

 

"I think I might have left my hair straighteners switched on! XX"

 

I texted back that I would look in on my way home and immediately received a reply.

 

"Thanks, honey. And remember to leave my underwear drawer tidy. LOL XX"

 

"She knows me so well."

 

It wasn't my intention to be parading about in Sue's gear this early. Fuck, their plane hadn't even taken off yet! But nevertheless there I was, parading around the bedroom, admiring myself in their full length sliding wardrobe door mirror.

 

I'm as familiar with Paul and Sue's bedroom as I am my own, in that I know where everything is kept. Even down to the small golden vibrator that Sue keeps in a pouch at the back of her bedside cabinet.

 

Sue has a couple of wigs in her possession, both blonde, but different styles. She had tried on one of my wigs years ago and admitted that she felt more liberated sexually when she was blonde.

 

As there was only one wig at my disposal, I assumed that the other was packed inside her luggage, somewhere between the UK and Gran Canaria.

 

I'd raked through Sue's make-up to do my face and ravaged the dirty laundry basket for her underwear. My preference for her soiled undergarments far exceeded the contents of her tidy underwear drawer and the black bra, pants and black tights that were on the top of the laundry pile, suited my impromptu dressing requirements.

 

Sue's red leather miniskirt is a snug fit, as were her size seven black high heel shoes, but the result was worth the pinched toes. The black blouse I had on was also retrieved from the laundry basket and I could still smell Sue's scent as I paraded the bedroom with my eyes glued to my reflection in the mirror.

 

'Looking good, Jude!' I thought to myself.

 

I wondered whether Sue had taken her vibrator on holiday and went to look inside her bedside drawer. No, there it was inside the small black velvet pouch. My intention was to tickle my ass-hole with the vibrator while jerking myself off, but something caught my eye. Poking out from under Sue's side of the bed was a red plastic bag, the contents of which blew me away.

 

A red leather corset style top that matched the skirt I was wearing.

 

'Hello! What have we here!' It appeared to be a recent purchase and with Sue's words ringing in my ears, "Help yourself to my wardrobe," the temptation was overpowering.

 

I whipped off my blouse and bra and slipped into my latest find. With a bit of pulling and tucking I was able to give the impression of a small cleavage.

 

'Looking sensational Jude!' My narcissistic thoughts were interrupted by the sound of vehicle wheels crunching the gravel stoned driveway. 'Who the fuck?' Panic set in.

 

It was too late to switch the light off, as that would immediately set off alarm bells and alert anyone that someone was in the house.

 

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I quickly ran through to an adjacent bedroom and peered in the darkness to see if I could identify my unwelcome visitor, just in time to see a taxi disappear down the driveway. Seconds later, I heard someone try a key in the front door.

 

There was no time to change out of my predicament. 'Oh, what's a girl to do!'

 

I retreated back to Sue's bedroom and closed the door enough to be able to still see the downstairs hallway. Through the opaque glass door, I witnessed someone drop their key, bend down and try again to gain access.

 

"Hello! Anyone in?" A familiar figure stood at the foot of the stairs.

 

It was Danny. Paul and Sue's thirty-year-old son and he appeared worse for wear.

 

Sue has expressed her concern for Danny's drink and drugs problem over the last few years. He had recently been having problems with his partner and on a few occasions, he had moved back with his parents, much to Paul's dismay.

 

I wasn't that enamoured about his unexpected return either.

 

"Hellooo!" Danny had obviously spotted my vehicle in the driveway, indicating that there was someone was in the house. He passed the foot of the stairs on his way to the kitchen.

 

"Mum! Dad!" He called out despairingly. "Alex! Aunty Samantha!" He had definitely spotted my car. It was when the kids were younger that Sam and I earned our Aunt and Uncle status. I appear to have lost my title over the years.

 

"Think! Think!" I stood behind the bedroom door barely able to stand. My legs were shaking due to the sudden rush of adrenaline. I considered making a bolt for the front door while Danny was still in the kitchen, but thoughts of any kind of escape attempt were soon dashed when he appeared at the foot of the stair.

 

Danny was looking straight up at his parent's bedroom. Through the small gap in the door, I could see him begin to ascend the first couple of stairs.

 

"Hellooo! Anyone?" His appeals were getting louder.

 

"Sshh." I brazenly exited the bedroom and gently closed the door behind me.

 

Danny appeared startled. "Hi, who are you?" He gazed up from his low perspective, at the woman in red leather stood at the top of the stair.

 

I put my finger to my lips, and whispered softly, "Sshh, you'll wake your Auntie Samantha. You must be Daniel?"

 

Danny rocked on the step and grabbed the bannister to steady himself. "Wow!"

 

"Easy tiger! Let me help you." I was still whispering and descended the stairs slowly. "Samantha's having a lie-down."

 

There was very little light in the hallway and so far the wee boy I've known since he was five hadn't recognised his Uncle Alex, stood in his mum's high heels and dressed in her red leather corset and min-skirt.

 

As I helped with his descent back down the stairs, I was close enough to smell the reek of alcohol.

 

"Goodness me, Danny! How much have you had?" I had my arm around his waist and led him towards the dark lounge.

 

"You smell gorgeous." He placed his arm around my shoulder and went with the flow.

 

"Thank you." My fragrance was courtesy of his Mum's cologne collection.

 

Daniel looked a lot like his Dad did when we first met. Maybe a bit taller. He'd turned out a handsome young man who had a strange fondness for BIG girls. Any of the girlfriends I'd ever met were clinically obese. Paul refers to his son as "the chubby chaser," much to Sue's annoyance.

 

It was challenging to remain upright in my heels as I assisted Daniel into the living-room. I plonked him down on the three seater couch and switched on a small table lamp in a far corner of the room.

 

"Are you okay?" I was still whispering as I stood in front of the lamp, giving Danny a silhouetted view of Judy.

 

"Yeah, just pissed." He laughed to himself and hic-coughed. "Who are you again?"

 

I realised I had omitted to introduce myself. "Sorry, yeh, I'm Judy. Chums with your Mum and Samantha."

 

"Oh! Okay! Where's my Aunty Sam?" He made a feeble attempt to rise from the couch.

 

"Sshh. She's sleeping off a hangover." It was sheer genius.

 

"Oh! Hic. Okay." My explanation was accepted without question.

 

"I'll get you some water." I sauntered through to the kitchen and filled a glass of water. Drank it and refilled the glass. Danny was still sitting where I'd left him.

 

"Cheers!" He took the glass from my hand and took a couple of gulps.

 

I sat down on an easy chair in the corner of the room and crossed my legs. My facial features were concealed by the lamp located behind me. My intentions were still to get out at the earliest opportunity, but as I'd created the Samantha story I would have to take her with me.

 

"Izz my Auntie okay?" Danny's words were slurred. His gaze was directed directly at my legs.

 

"Yes, she's fine. I'll go and check her in a couple of minutes."

 

"I think Sam's lovely." Dan had a grin from ear to ear.

 

"Yes, she is." There was a hint of mischief about the boy's grin.

 

"She's not really my auntie, you know! Hhng." Dan made a strange sound to accompany an even wider grin!

 

"Hmm, yes, I know." I could sense that he was holding back something. A secret perhaps.

 

It had never occurred to me that Daniel might have had a thing for my wife. All through my own adolescence I wanked off regularly fantasizing about shagging a handful of my Mum's friends. So I suppose it's only natural that Dan would have had solo moments jerking off, thinking about Sam.

 

It occurred to me that I'd slept with one of my mother's friends, on my eighteenth birthday. I felt goosebumps all over. My chat with Dan was getting interesting.

 

"So... Is Sam a Mum's chum fantasy." I uncrossed and crossed my legs, under Danny's watchful gaze.

 

"Ha ha ha... A Mum's chum fantasy." Dan adjusted his position on the couch. He lifted a cushion and held it tight to his belly. "Hey! You're a Mum's chum."

 

"Indeed I am, Dan."

 

My mouth was as dry as a witch's twat. A regular side-effect when a rush of lust washes over my female persona. My mind filled with wicked thoughts. He was an adult. Albeit a drunk adult! So what if he was Paul and Sue's son. 'Whoah! give yourself a shake.' A voice inside my head shouted the loudest.

 

"I think I'll get myself a drink." I got back on my feet to head back to the kitchen. "Refill?" I brushed Dan's leg as I bent down to pick up his empty glass.

 

"Nah! I'll have one of Dad's beers. You've got amazing legs, Judy."

 

"Thank you, Daniel!"

 

"I had to pinch myself when I saw you standing at the top of the stairs! I thought I was hallu... halloosy... seeing things!" His speech was slurred. "I couldn't take my eyes off your legs. Sorry."

 

I gave Danny my best shy smile.

 

My biggest fear, when dressed in female garb, is getting caught or 'being made' and my paranoia goes into overload if I feel I'm being stared at. Sam would say "Is it any wonder folk are staring! Look at the length of your skirt!"

 

Both Sam and Sue have expressed leg envy when it comes to my pins. "If you've got 'em, flaunt 'em." I would say. I think what I'm trying to convey is that I have been blessed with stunning legs. I recognise a chat-up line when I hear one and Daniel's schmoozy leg compliments fell into that category. It was perhaps time to put a halt to this madness.

 

"Danny... If I was thirty years younger..." I thought if he knew that I was in my sixties it would discourage his ardour.

 

"Thirty years!" Dan questioned my arithmetic.

 

"Yes, thirty years," I confirmed my calculation.

 

"Yeah well, so is Sam. Can I go up and see her?"

 

"Yes, we'll go up in a minute. I'll get you a beer."

 

A beer was the last thing the guy needed, but if it meant stalling the 'big reveal' then the bigger the beer the better. And besides, it might just help knock him out.

 

I was aware of Danny's eyes following my every move as I walked through to the kitchen, and when I returned he was sitting upright on the couch. He resembled a drunk guy attempting to look sober. I handed him his beer before sitting back down on my chair with my glass of water. I crossed my legs.

 

"Hhng." Dan made that strange sound that accompanied his grin. "She gave me my first blow-job." He whispered like he was telling me a secret.

Paola_Cortes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paola_Cortes

 

"Who?" I whispered, eager for him to share.

 

"Auntie Sam. Sshh." He put a finger to his lips.

 

"No! When? Where?" I tried not to sound like a husband who had just heard that his wife had blown our friend's teenage son.

 

"On my eighteenth! At my party." He leaned forward. "I was coming out of the bathroom as Sam was wanting in." He paused to take a few gulps from his beer can.

 

"What happened?" I shuffled forward to hear Dan's blow by blow account.

 

"She blocked my exit and said, 'not so fast birthday boy!' and pushed me back inside."

 

Dan went on to tell me that she demanded a proper birthday kiss. While they kissed she loosened his jeans, and pulled out his cock. She then sank to her knees and gave him his first blow-job.

 

"Wow!"

 

My wife's obsession for cock was one of the many attributes that attracted me to her from the get-go. Our first ever fuck was in a hotel bathroom almost a decade before we eventually became a couple. We had known each other but I always thought that she was out of my league. I was able to empathise with Daniel, confronted by Samantha in a bathroom.

 

"I've wanked-off to Sam for years! Still do! Hhng."

 

I wanted to hear every detail of Danny's encounter with my wife. But I felt my questions were perhaps inappropriate for a lady to ask. Things like, "Did you cum? Did she swallow your spunk?"

 

"Did you met up with her again?"

 

"No, that was it!"

 

I wanted to ask him to pass me a cushion. I wriggled in my seat, uncrossed and crossed my legs. It helped alleviate my own discomfort.

 

Dan finished his beer and put the empty can on the coffee table.

 

"But it's a secret, okay?"

 

It certainly is. I wasn't angry, on the contrary. I felt a certain pride that this young buck had experienced a 'Mrs. Robinson' moment with my wife.

 

I nodded. "Of course. My lips are sealed."

 

"I so want to go up and see her."

 

"I'm sure you do." I thought to myself. More delaying tactics were required.

 

"I'll get you another beer and then we'll go up." I got up from my chair and picked up the empty beer can. "Maybe have a threesome!" I looked down to see his reaction.

 

"What?" He lifted his gaze from my legs.

 

"Maybe have a tea, son." I complimented myself on my quick thinking and proceeded through to the kitchen.

 

I felt Dan required something stronger to knock him out and surveyed the contents of the wine rack. I picked out an opened bottle of red and screwed my eyes to read the label.

 

"14.5% Perfect." Paul loves his strong red wines and his large wine glasses. I filled the glass to almost the brim. I refilled my glass with water and returned to the lounge with both drinks.

 

"There was no beer left, so I brought you some wine."

 

"As long as it's wet." Dan stretched an arm out to take his drink. He gulped a couple of mouthfuls. "Whoa!" His body shook with the unexpected alcohol hit.

 

I couldn't help seeing that his other arm had disappeared beneath the cushion.

 

'The little tinker is feeling himself for fuck's sake!' It wasn't like he was even trying to hide it. I managed to conceal my man grin as I returned to my seat.

 

"I thought you said a threesome! Hhng." Again with that stupid grin. "I've never had a threesome! Have you?" The arm under his cushion was moving slowly."

 

'Yes, with your mum and dad actually. Hhng.' I thought best to keep that thought to myself.

 

Danny took another mouthful of wine and put his glass on the table.

 

"Are you..." He was making it so obvious it would have been more awkward not to ask. "Are you wanking yourself?"

 

"Does it bother you?" He removed the cushion to reveal an impressive erection. Not as impressive as his dad, but impressive enough.

 

Fuck! What is it about this family! It must be something in the drinking water. I looked at the glass in my hand. Or maybe it's me! Fucked the mum, blown the dad and now the son is wanking off before my very eyes.

 

"I have to say, you're a little forward." I could feel my legs shaking uncontrollably.

 

My own Mrs Robinson moment occurred when I sat chatting with one of my mum's pals, but she wasn't wearing a red leather basque and mini-skirt. It was no wonder the young man's testosterone levels were through the roof.

 

"You could come and sit over here."

 

Danny had a tight grip on his hard-on as he slowly pulled back his foreskin to reveal the crimson dome at the end of his shaft.

 

I thought of reasons not to. Fuck, I'm a guy who's fucked his own mother's sister, so much for sexual scruples.

 

He began speeding up his hand motion.

 

"You're making it really..." I almost said 'hard'. "difficult."

 

Danny's breathing quickened. "Come on, Judy. Suck me."

 

I took a gulp of my water. My own breathing was affected by the sight in front of me.

 

'No! No! No!' The little voice in my head was screaming, finding it difficult to be heard above the voice egging me on. 'Go on! Why not? You only live once.'

 

I firmly believe in the theory that the penis has a brain of its own and mine was full of encouragement, whilst the brain in my head was making a last ditch effort to stop the insanity. 'What if my wig came off! How would Dan react when he realised that it was his dad's pal, Alex, sucking him off.'

 

Daniel took the last few mouthfuls from his goldfish bowl of a wine glass, and I could see that he was teetering on the verge of passing out. Maybe if I just humoured him for a little longer.

 

"It seems such a waste, you sitting over there, dressed for sex and me over here wanting to give you it." He was slurring more as he continued to play with himself.

 

"What if I just sit here and watch you... you know?" I made a wanking motion with my hand.

 

"Or I could come over there." He made a failed attempt to get up off the couch, much to my relief.

 

"Danny, this isn't a good time for me. Lady's stuff and all that." I must be the oldest sexagenarian to still have a period, but I was banking on him not knowing the biology behind the female menstrual cycle.

 

"Oh! Okay." My ruse of an excuse appeared to have worked. "But you could still blow me!"

 

Both of our glasses were empty and when I suggested another refill, my horny companion took a break from his masturbating to hand me his glass.

 

The pin-spot lighting inside the kitchen units gave the room a blue hue. I emptied the wine bottle into Dan's glass hoping that there was enough to tip him over the edge and into a deep slumber. I filled my glass with yet more water and as I turned to return to the lounge Danny was standing in the kitchen doorway blocking my path. He'd removed his jeans and pants and was stroking himself slowly.

 

"Here you go, big boy." Danny stretched out with his free hand, grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. I had to go with the flow, as not to spill the drinks. He immediately slammed his mouth against mine and tried to squeeze his tongue between my closed lips.

 

"No Dan, stop." My weak protest was ignored, as he persevered to tease my tongue with his.

 

"It's only a kiss." I convinced myself and reacted by pushing my tongue inside his mouth.

 

Dan let out a small groan in appreciation. "Oh fuck, Judy! I want you."

 

"I want you too, Danny." Oh, believe me. I did. "Let's go back through to the lounge."

 

I was still carrying our respective drinks, as my half naked gigolo lead me by the wrist back to his couch. He took his half-filled wine glass and gulped the lot, keeping a tight grip on my wrist, stopping me from wandering over to my chair. He pulled me down to sit close beside him and resumed kissing. Once he thought I was going nowhere he guided my hand on to his hard-on, coaxing me to take over. Which I did, unreluctantly.

 

Dan gasped as I squeezed his hard shaft.

 

His hand was now free to wander. He began by placing it on my knee. At least he was leaving my wigged head alone. I was resisting Dan's attempts to prise my legs apart as he manoeuvred his hand between my thighs. The impulse to open my legs and let him reach under my short skirt was too much to resist. I felt his fingers touch my groin.

 

My own cock was fighting a losing battle, as it pulsed under my tights and girdle panties.

 

"Wait! Stop!" I whispered in his ear. "Let me go to the toilet. I've drunk copious amounts of water." Dan couldn't argue with that. "And I'll check to see if my... you know, is finished. Then maybe you can fuck me all night."

 

Dan withdrew his hand from under my skirt and slurred heavily. "Okay, I'll be waiting right here." His breathing was short and erotic, as I continued to wank him, not wanting to let go.

 

I wanted to bring him off there and then, but I knew he was aching for me to suck his on his bell-end and I couldn't take the risk of him knocking my wig off in the throes of 'sexcitement'.

 

"Wait don't stop Judy!" Dan was pleading. "I'm going to cum."

 

My quick stroke and firm grip were paying off. Dan was about to climax.

 

One of his mum's erotic phrases during sex was, "Shoot your sticky spunk babe!" and I couldn't resist it.

 

"Shoot your sticky spunk babe!" I looked straight into his eyes as I worked on his brick hard cock. Dan closed his eyes as I went for the kill. I pulled his head towards mine and filled his mouth with my tongue.

 

As he came, his whole body jerked in spasms. His moans were muted by my mouth as his cum spurted over his belly and over the back of my hand. I kept the passionate kiss going as he kept shooting his creamy load. Once his orgasm appeared to be ove,r I pulled back from the kiss. I released my grip on his wilting shaft. His cum glistened on the back of my hand in the soft light and the temptation to lick it off my hand proved too much. I slurped the stringy streams of spunk, much to Dan's approval.

 

"Now I need to pee." I rose from my seat carefully and walked towards the foot of the stair. I glanced back to see Danny with his chin resting on his chest. His eyes were closed and I could just see a large smile on his face, all thoughts about seeing his beloved Sam extinguished in one wank.

 

Once inside Paul and Sam's en-suite I sorted myself out under my pants. I washed the remnants of Dan's spunk from my hand and walked back into the bedroom where I caught my reflection in the mirror. My lipstick was smudged all over my mouth.

 

"Well, I hope you're really proud of yourself!" My self-chastisement was brief. "So, what now!"

 

My original plan before Daniel's unexpected visit was to take a drive through town and stop close to a cash-point, where I could strut my stuff in my red leather outfit. And that was exactly what I intended doing now. I tidied my face and slapped on a fresh coat of lippy and gloss before gathering up my own clothes into a plastic bag.

 

There was no sign of life coming from downstairs as I proceeded to descend the staircase and once I was back on the ground floor I popped my head into the lounge. Daniel's head was now resting on the back of the couch and he was well and truly out for the count. His erection had reverted back to a floppy semi and I was tempted to leave a lipstick ring on Danny's once proud member. I managed to fight the urge, for fear of wakening the sleeping beast.

 

Minutes later I was driving my car homewards... via the cash-point and reflected on my night with my chums' son. My wide grin in the vanity mirror suggested no remorse whatsoever. I wondered If my wife Samantha felt the same, after her brief dalliance with a teenage Dan, all those years ago.

 

Now if I could only find a way to fuck the Collins' stunning daughter, that would be the whole set.

 

Happy Families!

Published 
Written by JudyReid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments