Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being a Bride

"Jessica gets to be a bride for her man"

14
3 Comments 3
16.0k Views 16.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The alarm went off and I turned over in bed, I could not believe the day had finally come. I slipped out of bed and adjusted my satin night dress, fixed one of the spaghetti straps on my shoulder and covered one of my breasts that was exposed.

In the kitchen I got myself a juice and croissant and sat at the table.

My thoughts went back several months to my first meeting with Steve, I had signed up to a website that helped crossdressers like me hook up with men who wanted to be with people like me. We had met in a local park one evening, both there for anonymous hook up, we had kissed and masturbated each other. We had talked and both found we got on and agreed to meet up again.

Over time we had told each other our fantasies and I had fulfilled is Catholic school girl fantasy and his nurse bed bath fantasy and inwardly had to admit I had those fantasies too, but did not let Steve know. Which brought my thought back to today. Steve was fulfilling my fantasy of being a bride.

Steve had made all the arrangements.

I finished my breakfast and went for a shower as I was towelling myself dry the doorbell rang. I answered it and let Sarah in, she had come to do my hair and makeup and she had agreed to be my bridesmaid. But first I had to get dressed.

Sarah and I went to the spare room and there on the bed lay my outfit for the day. I sat on the edge of the bed and picked up the white lace top stockings and glided them up my legs, first left then right, the feeling sent shivers of pleasure through my body.

“That won’t do,” said Sarah, as you looked at my stiffening penis.

She stepped over to me and proceeded to tuck my penis and scrotum away to give the smooth look a girl should have, the satin white knickers went on and hugged my bum and held me in place. I checked my breasts to make sure they were still attached firmly and then Sarah picked up my white satin corset, she stood behind me and wrapped it around my body, the cups pushing my breast up just a bit, then she started lacing the corset up. With each pull on the straps I found it harder to breath and my waist constrict, by the end I had an acceptable hour glass figure.

My beautiful dress was next, Sarah helped it over my head and into place. The dress hugged my breasts and waist, the skirt flowed a little off my legs, I felt it looked demure, not puffy fairy princess. It had sheer material over my arms and above my breasts, I did a quick twirl and made a mental note to send flowers to Mary for making it perfect. I slipped on my 4inch white satin court shoes.

Sarah offered me a seat and got to work on my makeup, light foundation, a little eye shadow, defined my eyebrows and a subtle peach shade of lipstick. I had grown my hair and Sarah styled it long with gentle curls, it fell beautifully over my shoulders and around my face, finished with a little tiara and long white satin gloves that came to my elbows.

I looked in the mirror and almost cried with how good I looked.

The limo collect us both and took us to the registrar office, I walked into the room and Steve smiled from the front of the room and I felt amazing. Each swish of my dress as I walked, the way the materials caressed my skin, I was in heaven. The small group of friends seated smiled as I passed and took photos.

The ceremony was over in a blur and I only remembered putting on the rings. When it came to the kiss, Steve took my head in his hands and the passion I felt was amazing, I trembled with excitement. My clit leaked with passion.

We headed for the reception and had our meal, then it came to the first dance, Steve led me to the dance floor and pulled me close. My arms went around his neck and his went to my waist, his hands resting on the top of my bum. Pressed close I could feel Steve’s erection.

After the dance I held Steve’s hand as we went back to our seats, as our guests headed to the dance floor, I put my hand under the table cloth and stroked Steve’s inner thigh brushing against his cock, I loved it every time his cock twitched from my touch.

We chatted to our guests and were soon deep in separate conversations with different people, but out of the corner of my eye I saw Steve get up and head to the toilets, after an appropriate length of time I excused myself from the person talking to me and went after him.

I pushed open the gent’s toilet door and saw Steve standing at the toilet, he was grumbling to himself. I quietly closed the door and stepped behind him.

“Hi babe,” I said.

Steve was startled but turned to me, it was at this point I realised why he was grumbling, he had a magnificent erection and could not pee as his cock was pointing to the sky. I took his cock in my hand and pulled him to a cubicle, closed the door and sat on the toilet. This put me in perfect line with his cock I pulled him close and slid his cock between my lips, my tongue swirling around the head, teasing his balls with my hands. Soon I was bobbing my head back and forth, revelling in the way his cock filled my mouth and the taste of his juices.

“Yes darling,” Steve whispered

Then I felt his cock tremble in my mouth and his cum flooded my mouth I looked up at him as I withdraw my lips from his softening cock and gave a clear view of me swallowing his spunk.

I got up and opened the cubicle and smiled at him, and floated out of the toilets, very pleased with myself.

Steve joined me back at the table he kissed me and whispered in my ear, "Thank you."

We danced a few more times as the evening wore on, finally it came time to head to the honeymoon suite, we said our goodbyes and left hand in hand.

In the lift to our room Steve and I kissed, his tongue teasing mine, his hand on my bum, my hand rubbing his cock.

Once inside our room we headed for the bedroom, I sat down on the edge of the bed and beckoned Steve over as he stood in front of me I unbuckled his trousers and pulled them down, then his boxers.

Jules666
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jules666

His cock appeared before my eyes, beginning to stiffen, I wrapped my fingers round it and guided it to my mouth once more. I sucked gently and enjoyed the sensation as his cock grew harder in my mouth. The feel of the muscles and the warmth of the flesh in my mouth.

I was giving my most loving and passionate blow job of my life I was truly in paradise sitting there with Steve’s cock in my mouth. Then Steve pulled away.

“I have a present for you,” he said and handed me an envelope. I opened it and read what was written on the piece of paper inside.

I stood up and pulled Steve to me, I kissed him passionately and grabbed his hand and placed it over my dress on my clit and proceed to make Steve now I wanted him to rub me. He used both hands to hitch my dress up and as soon as my knickers were accessible he slipped a hand in. I spread my legs wider so he good get to my bum hole. The beauty was how Sarah had tucked my cock and balls had the effect of every juice I had leaked was at the entrance to my bum, making it like I was actually wetting my own bum hole.

Steve slid two fingers into me and I ground on to them, we kissed as I was fingered like the naughty woman I was turning into with sexual desire.

I pulled Steve to the bed and lay down, pulled my knickers off and spread my legs, Steve climbed on top of me, my legs around his waist as he positioned his cock as my bum. I looked down between our bodies and thrilled at the sight I saw and wanted him totally.

I had always got more pleasure from sex when I talked dirty and tonight I was going to be my dirtiest.

Steve eased his cock into my bum, inch after inch pushed me open and filled me up, I loved every inch of his cock and once he was as deep as possible I closed my legs round him. He started slowing thrusting in and out I responded to each thrust by pushing my bum so I was impaled as deep as possible.

We kissed our tongues dancing my arms around his back pulling him close, squashing my breasts between us. Steve raised himself up and I knew that he was preparing to pound my bum as his orgasm built. With my mouth now not occupied with kissing I started talking dirty.

“Fuck me deep. I want that fucking cock.” I continued, "That’s it your big fuck. Right there, that’s it you fucker.” I couldn't take much more, “Fuck my pussy," I cried. “Fuck me hard. Fuck my cunt!"

As Steve pumped me faster and faster and my own orgasm built, the sensation of his wonderful cock impaling my bum and the friction as he kept prodding my g-spot was sending shocks through my body.

Then I felt Steve tense and knew what was about to happen.

“Cum in me babe," I groaned. “Breed my cunt.”

Then Steve moaned and I felt his cock tremble and twitch as he emptied his balls of spunk deep in my bum. He lent forward and kissed me after a moment’s pause, he thrust again using the last of his erection to pleasure me, I gyrated my hips to get all the use of his hard on I could and a few moments later I had my own orgasm. Steve moved next to me on the bed clearly exhausted. As my bum adjusted to the emptiness I felt Steve’s sperm leak from my hole, it felt wonderful to have my man’s sperm deep in me and I felt so feminine with it leaking from me. We fell asleep still dressed.

We woke the following morning and I sucked his cock hard and he fucked me doggy style on the bed, it felt naughty as he pushed my dress over my hips. Exposing my wanton bum to him, I wiggled and he placed his hands on my hips and entered me once more. I was soon grinding into him as he pounded my bum and I was rewarded with another load of sperm deep me, I day dreamed that he could get me pregnant.

As we packed to leave later that morning I picked up the piece of paper and read it once more with a contented smile. Steve had done every test necessary to ensure he was disease free so I could receive every drop of his cum. I knew the follow week on our honeymoon I would be taking every opportunity to collect.

Because in ten days it would be back to normal life and Jessica and Steve would be just an occasional meeting. Our make believe wedding over, we would just have the memories and some photos for posterity.

Published 
Written by jessicaCD08
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments