Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My 2 AM Phone Call (Part Two)

"I became a perfect motel whore that night."

5
1 Comment 1
12.4k Views 12.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
My day started around 2:00 a.m. with a phone call from a Black man I knew from an intense relationship that started in a video store theater several years before. After using me as he pleased for several months, he suddenly dropped me and just vanished until this morning when he called and gave me very specific instructions where to come, what to wear and when to arrive.

That is why I now found myself inside a cheap motel room on the Gulf Freeway, dressed in a black micro-mini skirt, a little mesh top, 5" platform sandals, a huge bushy blonde Vegas style wig and lots of junk jewelry. Looking like a perfect little sissy White slut, waiting to be given the next order. The chastity cage I had put myself in was painful but, of course, exciting because of the pain it caused me.

My eyes were gradually adjusting to the dim light in the room and I decided I must have passed whatever test that had for me during the harsh questioning earlier because I was being ignored for a minute while they talked with one another, looking in my direction frequently. I sat down on the edge of a bed, held my back very, very straight like a good slut should and kept my eyes downcast.

One of the guys with dreadlocks came over and sat beside me, putting his arm around me and leaning in close to my face. I later learned his name was Derek. He had already put his tongue in my mouth and played with my nipples - pinching them and flicking his tongue on them several times. I have to admit it felt wonderful and I giggled. He liked that and said he liked to hear a little sissy bitch giggle. I did it again. He guided my hand to the bulge in his gym shorts. He was huge, maybe nine or ten inches of black cock, hard, with lots of veins and very thick. I could hardly breathe.

He asked if I liked what I saw but all I could do was nod and ask him to please tell me what he wanted me to do next. He laughed at that and told the other two guys what I said and then they laughed, too. He stood and motioned for me to pull down his shorts. When I did the black penis jumped out at me, surprising me so that I kind of gasped, and this caused a lot of laughing in the room. He put one hand behind my head and used the other hand to guide the penis into my waiting, open mouth.

I learned long ago how to deep throat and am I ever glad I did because lots and lots of gurls might a have gagged at that point. But, not me. I think he was surprised how I could take the entire shaft all at once and I could hear him hum to himself as he got in rhythm.

He called over to his friends to come watch. I started to put on a show. I never took my eyes off his eyes while he was in my mouth. If he pulled out, I told him immediately that he owned me, that I was his little white bitch. I smiled at him when I spoke and I used my best "little girl lisp" that I have perfected over the years. I told him several times to use me, use me, and use me up. This seemed to make him more excited. It certainly made me more excited. Then, just as he got close to losing it, he pulled out of my mouth and passed me around to the next guy and I started all over again.

This went on for quite a while. I learned that the other guy with dreadlocks was named Tyrone and of course I knew the first guy, the one who called me on the phone, was Reginald. They had a lot of control. Never once did any of them cum in my mouth. It seemed to me that they were working themselves up to some kind of overpowering sexual excitement, a condition I had never seen before. They were becoming sexual monsters right before my very eyes. I have to admit that I got caught up in what was happening, too. I just couldn't help it. The odor of sex, the smell of sex and the very aura of their sexual power and sexual desire drove me to higher and higher levels of teasing, arousal and provoking.

I have developed a lot of tricks over the years, some from personal experience and some I have read about or have actually seen. I began to use every little technique I could remember or think of. I started by putting the middle finger of my right hand up the asshole when I had one of them in my mouth. I would be looking at him right in the eye and would then slip my finger inside him and smile as I did it. I would then pop him back into my mouth and flick my tongue across the mushroom head. They all liked that.

Rimming was popular with them, too. I am good at rimming and while rimming I would be playing with their nipples or their penis, trying to jack them off but all to no avail. Not one of them would fall for an early climax. They seemed to be saving up for something big. By this time, I was a little desperate to raise the level of sexual excitement because I was now totally into the game. They were way ahead of me and I wanted to catch up with them or at least increase the risk that I was sensing I would experience pretty soon.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

They took care of that for me. Here is how it happened.

One of them, Reginald, said he would like to see me strut. Outside is what he meant, in public. They wanted to see me go outside and show off while they watched from the big window in the room. Reginald handed me the ice bucket and said to get some more ice. They were out he said. I replied I would be happy to do that but needed to freshen my make up after what I had been through. So, I went into the bathroom to pee and freshen my makeup. I could hear them talking about me and saying what they actually felt about me. It was not that complimentary which crushed me but later I realized they had that as a plan to humiliate me and make me go to higher and higher levels of effort.

When I came out of the bathroom they were smiling and grinning. They knew I heard what they said. I was a little pissed and I think they knew it which of course is what they intended. They were now very happy. They gave each other fist bumps.

Tyrone handed me a special Virginia Slim cigarette and said to take a deep hit of that "shit." I did, of course. It went right to my head. They laughed and said that I was a good girl. I finished the cigarette. They said I looked ready for action. Tyrone handed me my package of regular cigarettes, my lighter and a glass of bourbon and opened the door. I took a deep breath, picked up my little fur purse, and thought to myself why am I hesitating? This is what I was born to be, a motel whore. I didn't realize what was in that parking lot.

It was a zoo. By now it was about 5:00 a.m. and still dark out. The parking lot was full of low rider cars, limos, Harley Davidsons, Vets, Cadillacs, and rental cars from the nearby airport. As I walked out the door, it closed and I heard the lock turned. I was on my own now. Room 282 was now closed to me. I had to earn my way back. I could see them gather at the window, smiling, laughing and slapping each other on the back. I slung the purse over my shoulder and walked toward the stair well to the parking lot.

The crowd in the parking lot was not a nice group of guys. As I walked to the stairs I could sense the attention I was creating in the crowd below. I barely got to the bottom of the stairs when a huge man said I was now in Blow Job City. I pretended not to notice and kept walking head held high. He yelled at me that I could get ice but I had to come back the same way. Lots of guys laughed at that. I headed toward the building where the ice machine was located, outside the motel club. I filled the ice bucket and turned around and then a hand knocked the ice bucket out of my hands and the same hand grasped me by the elbow and the man said he wanted to buy me a drink. He was hurting me, so I went with him into the club.

The music was loud and funky. It was smokey in there, too. I was led to the bar and put on a high stool. Someone asked what I wanted to drink and I said that anything would do. There was laughter when I said that. I pulled out a cigarette and someone lit it for me and the questions started. "Who was I , where did I come from, who did I belong to?" Like that.

I answered that I was in Room 282 and needed to get back. There was laughter. I heard someone say that would be after a while "little girl." One of the guys at the bar, they were all Black I was relieved to see, said he wanted to dance. He led me to the dance floor that was brightly lit. They were playing Jimmy Reed music, which I love. I know how to dance, that's for sure. I have a bubble butt that bounces when I dance. I could hear some of the guys in the bar saying "delicious" and things like that. I was really getting excited now, more so than in Room 282. Under the bright lights my white skin shown. My platinum blonde hair glowed and basically screamed "slut." I was the absolute center of attention. After the first dance, guys crowded around to dance with me.

After a while, I was able to break away and go back to the bar where my purse, drink and cigarettes were. As I sat down a man, a huge man, asked if I would like for him to put his finger in me. I told him that this was public and could that happen here?

He put his hand under my butt, of course I instinctively lifted up, and he inserted his finger into my pussi. I asked for another drink. The bartender smirked. I didn't care. He whispered that there were some friends who wanted me to join them in a booth in the back of the club. I immediately stepped down from the bar stool. He led me to the back.

My god, these guys were true thugs. I was put in the middle of the round booth, with two guys on each side. I was trapped. Happily.

Published 
Written by jerrixdresser
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments