Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Boyfriend

"Workout buddy sweeps Courtney off her feet"

29
8 Comments 8
20.0k Views 20.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I recently moved to a new town and joined a gym. It's not one of those fancy gyms with weight machines, a latte bar, and women in spandex running around trying to be noticed by men. It's a sweaty men's gym with barbells and dumbbells that require men to double up and spot for each other.

The first day I was there, Jack "Kell" Kellson, a solid built six-foot-three-inch muscle boy my age, came over and spotted for me, right away. Since he seemed to like spotting for me, we developed a friendship. The only time I was attracted to him sexually was in the shower after our workout..

Kell's big cock is one of those ones that stays big even when it's soft. It was a full ten inches long hanging limp in the shower and I started to imagine how big it would get when turned on by a sexy girl. Since Kell never made any move for me other than being my spotter in the gym, I figured he was off-limits.

Then after a week of daily workouts, Kell asked me out for a beer. The fact that he was a big handsome blonde with a ten inch limp dick made me say yes. But I still thought he was off-limits.

The first clue I got that this was going to be a date and not just a beer together was when Kell held the door for me like a complete gentleman while I got into his little Porsche sports car. I was wearing short shorts and black pair of polyester panties, nothing fancy, but I was sure Kell was admiring my shaved legs when I got into his car. I had told him already that I am a swimmer and that's why I shave my legs and body. Since I have a swimmer's build, I figured he believed me.

The second clue I got that this was going to be a date and not just a friendly beer together was when Kell was shifting the gears and his hand suddenly touched my thigh and he looked to see if I would move my leg away from him or not. I know when a man wants to get into my panties and I knew I had one on the hook. Now, the thing to do was to get closer to him and reel him in.

I moved my sexy leg closer to the gear shift so that Kell had to touch my thigh every time he shifted into third or fourth gear. Then I turned my head and looked at him with a dreamy look that said, 'Take me. I'm yours.' Kell took the bait, right away, and he started rubbing my soft inner thigh while we sped down the highway.

"How did you know I'm that kind of guy?" I asked him.

He looked at me and smiled widely. "I've seen you putting on your panties enough times this week to know you'd like me in them."

With that he moved his big manly hand up my thigh to my white short shorts and pulled them aside. He reached in and started rubbing my clitty dick through my panties. It was soft but the touch of his hand still felt good on my clitty dick. My dickie goes from three inches soft to six inches hard. It's not one of those big boy specials that stays ten inches long even when soft like Kell's does.

After rubbing me through the soft material for awhile, Kell noticed I was still soft myself. "What do I have to do to get you hard?" he asked.

"Just show me your hard cock, handsome."

I knew rubbing me through little black panties was turning my new boyfriend on and I couldn't wait to see how big his cock got when hard. Kell stopped playing with my panties. Then he reached over and pulled down his blue sweatpants and jockstrap, revealing his thirteen inch, big, man-sized cock.

On a peter-meter, my six incher is a "secretary's delight" and Kell's thirteen incher is a "porn star." The massive size of his cock with a nice big head on it, suddenly, made me feel as far apart from Kell as a girl from a boy.

Niyirey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Niyirey

It was like I had suddenly had a sex change in my mind.

I was now a girl ready to be with a man. As a result, my clitty dick sprang into action and started to grow. Before that, Kell had been my workout buddy. Now, he was becoming my new boyfriend by offering me his big cock.

I had always worn a jockstrap in the gym, too. In the locker room, I changed clothes in a booth and I didn't think Kell had ever seen me taking my panties on or off. I learned later that Kell had seen my panties under the curtain every time I took them off and put them on. He said it had been turning him on so much that all he had been thinking about for days was my little panties.

He reached under my white shorts to play with my clitty dick through the soft panties some more. Kell smiled when he felt how big my clitty dick had grown from looking at his thirteen inch erect cock. Because of the gear shift bear us and out of propriety of me wanting to be a lady, I didn't reach for his cock at all. I laid back on the soft seat and enjoyed the pleasure of the hand job my new boyfriend was giving to my hard clitty dick.

"Does this feel good?" he asked.

"Uh-huh," I replied. "I love a man with a nice big hand like yours. It makes a girl feel secure."

"So, you wear panties all the time." he said smiling. "That's exactly what I have been looking for. "

"I'm sure a big handsome man like you with a Porsche doesn't have any trouble getting girls, " I said to flatter him.

"We only have one gay bar to pick up dates around here. And we don't get enough crossdressers to go around. It's like ten guys for every CD. Most of the guys there are disappointed most of the time." Then he suddenly smiled at me and said, "I"m glad I found you, Courtney. "

"I'm glad too," I said. "Being new in town I didn't know where to meet men. "

"You will," he said. "Dante's Lair is the only place for trannies to meet men within two hundred miles of here."

"Oh," I said. "You're going to have to take me there, honey."

"How come?" He was suddenly worried I wasn't interested in him and I was looking for other men. "

"I want you to sit on a barstool there. And I'll give you a fantastic blow job, so all the guys there will know I'm your girl."

The thought of getting his cock sucked by a cute girly boy at Dante's Lair while other envious men watched must have really turned Kell on because a hot stream of his pre-cum sprang from the head of his big purple cock, suddenly.

"That sounds so sexy," he said.

"That pre-cum on your cock looks sexy, " I said. "Why don't you pull over so I can taste some?"

Kell smiled widely. Knowing I was so hungry for his cock made him happy after his long drought without a crossdresser. Now, he was about to get all the blow jobs he wanted any time he wanted. More pre-cum sprang from the big mushroom head of his cock as he pulled over for me to suck it for him good. My new love was cumming true.

Published 
Written by CourtneyFux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments