Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cuckold By Any Other Name - Part I

"A husband is left wondering if his wife is cuckolding him"

122
79 Comments 79
53.9k Views 53.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story

John could smell her fragrance as soon as he opened the front door. It was Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum, and it was his wife’s favourite. It was pleasant and welcoming. Kate appeared from the kitchen and came up to him to help him take his jacket off. She kissed him before taking it from his hands and hanging it up. Not only did she smell good, but she also looked good. She was wearing a red figure-hugging dress that zipped up from the front. Attached to the zipper was a large silver ring that just begged for a finger to hook into it and tug it down. The dress was also low cut allowing him to glimpse the swell of her ample breasts. It was so good to be home for the weekend after a stressful week at work.

“I have run a nice hot bath for you,” she told him with a glint in her eye.

He kissed her again and ran his fingers through her blonde curls. “You look . . .” he started to say before her hand alighted on his bulge.

“And I feel . . . as well,” she responded with a gentle squeeze.

There was stirring of foreboding as well as a stirring of lust as he followed her up the stairs. He was mesmerised by the movements of her bottom and the rise and fall of her hem as she climbed. He sensed that under that dress would be sexy lingerie and stockings and suspenders. John was a stockings lover, and he was like putty in her hands when he knew that she was wearing them.

His sense of foreboding grew stronger when he entered the bedroom and saw their bed. Attached to the two top corner posts were pieces of red, soft rope, but what intrigued him even more was the indentation in the duvet. Someone else had lain on that bed. Somebody else had been attached to those ropes. However, John remained silent. He just stood there as Kate removed his tie.

“Been a long week, hasn’t it?” she said as she began to unbutton his shirt.

He nodded.

“You look as though you could do with some . . .” she said softly.

He opened his mouth to speak as her hand began to tug at his belt buckle, but words failed to come out. He watched her as she knelt down to remove his shoes and socks before tugging down his trousers and shorts. He could see the lacy edge of her red bra and her dress had also ridden up. He could see her stocking tops as well. John was like a lamb to the slaughter.

Once naked she gently took hold of his erection and led him to the en-suite bathroom. He would have followed her anywhere; such was the strength of his lust. On a chair by the side of the bath were a glass of red wine and an opened bottle of Merlot.

“Make yourself nice and comfortable,” she told him as she halted at the edge of the bath.

John stepped inside the bath and slid beneath the hot soapy water before raising his hand to receive the glass of wine from Kate’s hand.

“So, how was your day?” she asked him as she perched herself on the edge of the bath.

He was speechless for a moment. He could see up her dress and the crotch of see-through red panties mesmerised him.

“Busy,” he managed to say.

She shifted slightly giving him more viewing of crotch. He wanted her. He wanted her so much. When Kate was in the mood for sex there was no other woman on the planet who could equal her. Not only did she ooze sex, but she dressed for it as well. Sex was never an afterthought for her, or a half-hearted attempted; she gave herself totally.

John could feel that sense of foreboding again as she stood up and picked up the sponge. “How . . . how was your day?” he asked her as she began to wash his back.

“It went very well,” she told him. “I love it now that I don’t have to work Fridays; gives me time to relax and do things.”

“Do things?”

Her hand moved round to his front. “Well, you know what I mean,” she told him softly as her sponge filled hand ran over his chest. “Take time and pamper myself. Dress sexily and . . .”

Her hand suddenly alighted on his erection. The sponge fell away and her fingers took hold of him. John closed his eyes as her fingers began to move up and down. Kate had a touch that was unlike any other he had known. She seemed to put her fingers just on the very right places and apply just the right amount of pressure that could bring him to orgasm so quickly.

“Frank called by this afternoon,” she suddenly told him.

His eyes opened wide. “W . . . what did he want?”

She smiled. “Well, you know Frank,” she replied. “He gets so lonely on his own. He just needs lots of tea and sympathy”

John opened his mouth to speak.

“You don’t mind him dropping by do you?”

He shook his head, but he did mind. He had seen the way he looked at Kate.

“How long did he stay for?”

“He was here for a couple of hours,” she replied.

“That’s a long time,” John responded.

“I know. He did go on a bit,” she told him. “I told him that he should be looking around for another relationship now. It’s time to move on. Elle wouldn’t want him moping about on his own.” she told him.

“What did he say to that?”

Her hand began to move up and down again. “He says that he doesn’t want another full-on relationship,” she told him. “He does want a no strings one though. Preferably with someone who is married and wants something on the side. A bit of afternoon delight, as he calls it.”

John felt his heart begin to sink.

“W . . . what did you say to that?”

Kate remained silent as she tightened her grip on his cock and moved her hand more purposefully. She watched as his eyes closed. “I told him that there would always be women like that around, “she said. “Someone who just wants some fun without all the drama. A couple of hours in the marital bed to let off steam.”

His eyes opened wide again.

“You . . . wouldn’t . . .”

“What are you trying to say John,” she said as she pulled her hand away. “You’re not suggesting that I would be that type of woman, do you?”

He opened his mouth to speak as her hand returned to his cock again. “You don’t think that I am sort of woman to be holding another man’s cock like this do you?” she asked. “You know that I would never bring another man into our bedroom likes this and have him relax in our bath like you are doing now while I stroke his big thick cock?”

John groaned. Kate pulled away and picked up the bath towel. John put his glass down on the chair and noticed that more than one glassful of wine was missing from the bottle. Those foreboding feelings were strong now, but Kate was gripping his cock with the towel.

“Shame on you John Robson thinking that your wife would entertain another man, in the way I am entertaining you now?” she told him.

There was a smile on her face and a hint of sarcasm in her voice but her slow and methodical use of the towel to dry him seemed to distract him. As she knelt and dried between his legs, taking care around his testicles, she spoke again. “I bet he would welcome such treatment though, wouldn’t he?”

John had no doubt of that. He wondered though if she would be the type of woman to give him such treatment.

“Do you think he has a big one?” she asked him as she slowly rubbed the towel up and down his shaft.

“I . . .”

“He seems to have quite a bulge,” she said.

“Oh?”

“He saw me getting out the car a few weeks back,” she told him. “Got an eyeful of crotch and stocking tops, he did. It seemed to stir him up.”

SusanSmitt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSmitt

She glanced up at him as she continued her slow masturbation.

“Did it . . . did it excite you?”

John Robson!” she exclaimed mockingly. “What sort of woman do you take me for? As if I would get excited by a nice big thick cock.”

There was a smile on her face as she stood up and led him into the bedroom by his cock. “I think we need to have a talk,” she told him as she led him to the bed.

There was no resistance left in him. “Lie down on the bed,” she told him.

He hesitated as he looked down at the body shaped indentation on the bed before sliding into the centre of the bed. He said nothing as she walked around the bed and took one of his wrists and tied the end of the rope around it. It wasn’t the first time that she had done this too him. It wasn’t the first time that he had allowed himself to be at her mercy, but it was the first time that he had felt so nervous.

He watched nervously as she walked back around the bed to tie his other wrist. He offered her his hand and allowed her to complete his restraining. When she had finished, she looked down and smiled at him and then reached up to the ring of her zipper.

“I suppose you are thinking that Frank was on that bed, like you are now, this afternoon, don’t you?” she said as she began to tug it downwards.

He looked up at her with mouth agape. He didn’t know how to respond to her as she slowly tugged the zipper all the way down. It was all that he could do concentrate as her dress opened out showing her near naked flesh. For a few moments she stood in front of him with dress in her hand allowing his eyes to feast on her body.

“You think that I also undressed for him like this don’t you?”

He shook his head.

She stepped closer and reached down and took hold of his cock. “Maybe I did. Maybe I didn’t,” she said softly as she began to move her hand up and down.

John groaned loudly. He was already in the throes of approaching an orgasm. Kate stopped and stood up. As she looked down at him and smiled as she removed her bra and panties.

“You will be thinking next that I also did this for him won’t you?”

He shook his head and watched as she turned away and went to the dressing table. His jaw dropped when he saw her pick up her hairbrush and return to the side of the bed. “Draw your knees back,” she told him as she knelt on the side of the bed.

He obeyed. Like a lamb to the slaughter, he drew them back. Kate put her arm across the backs of his thighs to push them right back to expose his bottom. He watched helplessly as she drew her right arm back with the hairbrush clenched tightly in her hand. “This is for thinking that I cuckolded you this afternoon,” she told him.

‘Cuckold?’ he thought to himself as the first stroke came down hard. He winced as it struck and then winced again as the next blow struck.

“Six of the best for you,” she said. “You dirty little boy with your dirty thoughts.”

The full six blows came down: hard, stinging blows that brought tears to his eyes. They also brought something else. When she released his thighs, and his legs came back down onto the bed he saw the stream of precum rolling down his erection.

“Let that be a lesson to you,” she said as she put the hairbrush down on the bedside table.

She sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at him. “Something exciting you?” she asked as she touched the tip of his cock.

“Hope you are not thinking that I did that to Frank as well?”

John shook his head.

She took his shaft between thumb and forefinger and began to move her hand up and down. John groaned again. His bottom was stinging, and his cock seemed ready to explode. Suddenly she stopped and got up and straddled him. With his cock standing firmly in the air she lowered herself down until her pussy lips came into contact with the tip of his cock. She looked him in the eye and slowly sank right down.

“I bet you are thinking you are getting sloppy seconds now, don’t you?”

He shook his head violently from side to side.

“Bet you think I fucked him like this,” she said softly. “Long, slow, fucking like this.”  She added emphasising with slow but firm movements.

He was moaning now. He didn’t care whether she had or hadn’t fucked Frank earlier. All he wanted to do was cum. All he wanted was to release his cum deep inside her. Kate could sense that though. She knew that he was close, but she wanted satisfaction as well. She stopped and lifted herself off. John groaned with disappointment until he realised that she was turning herself around. For one brief moment he thought that she was going to finish him off with a reverse cowgirl, but he soon realised that she had other plans.

Her bottom moved right back until her pussy was directly over his mouth. He could see the creamy semen beginning to escape from her as she lowered herself down onto his lips. He was already reaching deep inside her with his tongue as her lips folded around his shaft. He didn’t care that there seemed to be quite a lot of seed coming from her. He didn’t care that it might well be his own precum mixed with another man’s full ejaculation. All he could think about was his own orgasm. His own seed was making its way to her eager mouth.

 

Afterwards they lay huddled together in silence; both briefly satisfied and spent. A short while later they got washed and dressed in readiness for dinner. John picked up the wine bottle and glass to take them downstairs and looked at the bottle for a few moments. He wondered who had already had some of the wine from it. He knew that Kate preferred white wine and rarely drank red; he also knew that Frank shared his taste in Merlot.

Had he been there that afternoon? Had what had happened to him been a replay of the afternoon’s events with Frank? He didn’t know. He couldn’t be certain either way. He knew that he should ask her. He knew that this was the only way to get at the truth, but he also knew that he would have to be able handle that truth as well. John decided to err on the side of caution.

Later, over dinner, Kate said to him “Oh, by the way, I invited Frank over for Sunday lunch. You don’t mind, do you?”

“Y... you know that I am playing golf on Sunday morning, don’t you? “he replied. “It’s a tournament and I won’t be finished until about two.”

Kate smiled at him. “That’s okay,” she told him. “Frank can help me with the vegetables. “I’m sure that I can keep him occupied until you come home.”

John opened his mouth to speak but stopped himself. Perhaps he was just imagining it all, jumping to conclusions. He reached across and laid a hand on her thigh. He could feel the suspender strap underneath her dress. “I’ll . . . I’ll try and be home as soon as I can,” he told her.

Kate responded by reaching out to his groin. “No need to rush darling,” she told him as his hardness grew. “You take your time and concentrating on winning. I don’t mind waiting for your return.”

There was a glint in her eye. He opened his mouth to speak again and then quickly closed it as she squeezed his hardness. “Fancy some afters’?” she asked him.

He nodded.

Moments later his hand was in hers as she led him into the lounge and to his favourite chair. Her hands quickly divested him of his trousers and shorts, and after pushing him back into the chair, she stood back and unzipped her dress.

“Hope you’re not having any more of those dirty, filthy thoughts of yours.” she said to him.

John shook his head as she pushed down her panties. It never even entered his mind that she had fucked Frank in his favourite chair.

 

© Angieseroticpen 2015

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments