Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Job For Wendy 2

"The smile didn't quite reach my eyes"

20
4 Comments 4
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

It was almost lunch time before we surfaced again and the summer sun was blazing hot even through our bedroom window.

“Let’s have a pub lunch,” Wendy suggested, “My treat.”

“Good idea,” I said and reached a hand out to caress her sexy little bottom.

“Let me check my site first darling,” she said.

I looked over her shoulder at her laptop, manfully ignoring the mounds of her lovely breasts under my nose.

There were two messages, one from the German chap who she’d spent the night with, thanking her for a wonderful night and asking if he could see her again the next time he came to England.

She sent one back in the affirmative and thanking him for the “present.”

“What present?” I asked stupidly.

“The extra money.” She laughed. “If you mention money, it makes you a prostitute.”

The other one was from a chap from Manchester who was coming down to London to meet his wife off a flight from New York, he asked if she’d be available for a drink on Thursday evening.

“It seems a straight forward job,” Wendy said and sent a message back saying she would.

“You need to get a diary,” I pointed out, to which she agreed.

“We’ll call in at the paper shop on our way to the pub,” she said.

Over a leisurely lunch in our local she told me about her first job and how things had gone.

“It was easier than I expected,” she said, “After our dinner, he asked if I’d like to go up to his room for a night cap." 

I said yes and then asked if there was anything else he wanted?

“He said that he’d like very much to make love to me and then asked if three thousand would be enough for me to stay the night.”

“Just like that?” I was amazed.

“Yes, just like that.” Wendy laughed. “Remind me in the morning to bank it.”

“Okay, you should pay Don for the photos as well,” I said and she agreed again.

“Yes, I will; What are we going to do tonight?”

“We could ask Don and Jane to come round and have a bit of fun.”

“Good idea, I’ve not tasted her pussy for a long time.”

“Or we could go to the club.”

“Yes, good idea.”

She phoned our friends on the way home, they said they’d love to come round later on before we went to the club.

They arrived just after six and I thought Jane looked gorgeous in a little yellow dress through which I could clearly see the dark circles of her nipples.

She and Wendy said hello as they kissed lingeringly and walked out into the garden.

“Will you bring us a drink out darling please?” Wendy asked, “I’m going to tell Jane about my date.”

There was a lot of giggling and laughter when Don and I walked out to join them with the drinks.

“I’ve got another job,” Wendy laughed, “I’m to accompany an art dealer from Amsterdam to an exhibition tomorrow night.”

“An all nighter?” I asked.

“I’m just answering him now with my fees.” she said, so we waited while she typed.

His answer came back within ten minutes; He thought her fees were very reasonable and if she was agreeable he would like to take her to a club after the exhibition, so she was likely to be out most of the night, (If not all of it.)

“Sounds intriguing,” Jane laughed as she stroked Wendy’s thigh.

“My wife giggled, “You mean he sounds like a horny old goat.”

But she still texted back saying that she’d be pleased to go with him and that the hours were not a problem.

He would be staying at the Four Seasons in Park Lane and would send a car for her at six pm, formal dress would not be required and he understood that her time started when the car picked her up.

“It sounds like another big pay day,” Wendy said with a smile.

I smiled with her but I don’t think the smile reached my eyes.

 

***

 

Wendy’s Story.

 

I knew something was wrong with David after I accepted the job with the Dutch guy, but he said he was okay so we went out to our favourite club.

Jane was as horny as I’d ever known her to be and grabbed me for a smooch as soon as we were inside.

“You’re a lucky bitch,” she said as she ground her hips into mine.

“Oh really?” I laughed and draped both arms around her neck, “And what makes you say that?”

“‘Cos you get shagged all night and earn great money for doing it.” She smiled.

“Somebody’s bound to ask for two girls,” I said. “Would Don let you come with me?”

“Fuck yes,” she giggled. “For the kind of money you’re earning, he’d carry me there on his back.”

“I don’t think David’s very happy about me doing it though.”

“You’re not going to let him stop you are you?”

“No,” I told her, “Definitely not, the money’s far too good.”

“And of course you love being fucked.” She smiled and ran her hands down my back onto my buttocks.

“There is that,” I agreed, “You’ve no idea how wet I can get when I meet someone who I know fancies me.”

“Are you wet now?” she grinned and leaned in to me to kiss my neck.

“Soaking,” I whispered, “Let’s find a room and give them all a show.”

A large bedroom with the floor covered in cushions contained only two or three couples, so the men followed us in and sat on the chairs provided for those who just wanted to watch.

Jane and I stripped off our dresses and lay down with our mouths locked together, her hand slid straight into my panties and she gasped into my mouth.

“Ooh yes, you’ve shaved.”

“Yes, I love it, take my knickers off and taste it.”

Two women were sitting opposite us watching as Jane took my panties off and covered my slit with her mouth.

Each had a hand up the others skirt, I smiled at them as Jane licked my juicy little hole.

“Come and join us,” I said and they stood up to take off their clothes, they both wore stockings and tiny little thongs, the blonde one of the two came over and stood beside me until I signalled that she should stand over me.

Slipping off her thong, she did as I asked and then lowered herself down onto my face, only a light fuzz of hair surrounded her pussy and I heard her gasp of pleasure as my tongue slipped straight up in between her puffy labia.

 Then I felt Jane’s face being pushed against my oozing cunt and I guessed that her new friend was doing nice things to her from the rear.

Over the next two hours I licked all three pussies and swallowed at least a gallon of juice from three beautiful love holes, our new friends were Belinda and Pauline who lived together.

 I watched David fuck Belinda while Donald fucked Pauline and we went home together, two well satisfied people.

We were too tired to make love again, but his bad mood seemed to have disappeared along with his doubts, so we held each other tightly and drifted off to sleep.

David went out the following afternoon to play golf, so I had a leisurely bath with lots of bubbles and took my time about getting ready for my date.

Even after all the sex of the previous night, I still felt horny so sat in front of my mirror wearing just hold up stockings while I put my make up on.

I chose a calf length baby blue dress over a matching thong and packed a top and a short skirt along with panties in a small overnight bag, just in case it turned out to be an even longer job than I was expecting.

I was disappointed not to get a message from him before I left in the car my date had sent, but I sent him a text anyway which he ignored!

“You must be Wendy,” a voice behind me said and I turned to see a large, very large and handsome black man smiling at me.

“Yes,” I smiled and he introduced himself as Anton.

“I’m your date for this evening.”

“Hello Anton,” I smiled, “It’s very nice to meet you.” And we shook hands.

“You’re a very pretty lady, Wendy,” he smiled as we went upstairs in the lift.

“Thank you,” I said, “And may I say you’re an exceedingly handsome man?”

He’d taken a suite which told me he wouldn’t be counting the pennies to pay my fee.

As if reading my thoughts, he asked if I would be all right spending the whole night with him?

“I only hinted at it in my messages because I wanted to meet you first.” he said with a shy smile.

“That’s no problem,” I smiled.

“Good, so my colour isn’t a problem either then is it?”

Instead of answering him, I took one step towards him, held his head between my hands and kissed him.

To his credit, he recovered well from my surprise attack and responded instantly with his hands around my back and his muscular body pressed urgently into mine.

I could feel his arousal pressing into my stomach as he pushed me back towards a couch and I could faintly hear some silly woman hissing, “Yes.” over and over again.

My fingers scrabbled for his zip as he lifted my dress up around my waist and my hands found his huge manhood.

The same silly woman was now moaning and she let out a squeal as his cock slid easily into her soaking wet slit.

I pulled him into me and pushed myself back against him until I felt his heavy balls against my buttocks.

“Fuck me,” I gasped, “Oh God yes, fuck me, Anton.”

Then I screamed as the orgasm hit me, he gasped that he was cumming and suddenly it was like he’d pushed a hose up into my body and turned the tap on.

He spurted at least a dozen times, each spurt inducing more delirium in my brain, I screamed and screamed again until finally he was empty and he collapsed on top of me gasping for breath.

“Does that answer your question?” I said and his deep booming laugh filled the room.

“Well it was a hell of an introduction,” he chuckled, “Do you always wear stockings?”

“Only from when I get up in the morning until I go to bed at night,” I laughed.

“Oh, I was hoping you kept them on in bed.”

“I can do that,” I laughed.

Smiley_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Smiley_Bae

“Did you mention something about an art exhibition in your emails?”

“Oh that,” he said. “Not any more, I bought what I wanted over the phone this afternoon, tonight is now just for pleasure.”

“In that case,” I smiled and snaked an arm around his neck again,

“Pleasure me again, this time in bed.”

It was almost midnight before we got out of bed again, he was an incredible lover, when he wasn’t inside me, he was eating me or we were in a sixty nine with his lovely big cock in my throat and his mouth on my cunt, he was absolutely insatiable and I loved it.

“I’ve heard about a private club not far from here,” he said, “I believe it’s called the Rendezvous.”

“I don’t know of it,” I said.

“I’m not surprised,” he said. “It’s very expensive and extremely exclusive, I’ve been on a waiting list for five years and I’ve only just been accepted.”

“Will you come with me, now?”

“I’d love to; tell me about it.”

“Well it’s a gambling club with a difference, all the croupiers and dealers are female and aged between eighteen and twenty one, they all work naked.”

“Interesting,” I mused.

“They have a female magician on tonight as well, she doesn’t appear until about two o’clock, I’d love to see her act.”

“I bet she can’t do what I can do.”

“Oh, and what’s that?”

“I can make your cock disappear.”

The Rendezvous was very discreet, no more than a small gold plaque on a wall, but a uniformed butler opened the door and asked if he could be of any assistance.

Anton identified himself and introduced me as his guest.

We were shown through into a small foyer where Anton was relieved of what seemed like rather a lot of ready cash.

In return though, he was handed a large tray of chips, each with the number fifty on them.

“£50 chips?” I queried and he nodded.

“Yes, I like to gamble,” he laughed, “It makes me horny.”

He handed me twenty of the chips and told me to try my luck.

“Don’t worry, it won’t come off your fee.”

We wandered through into the casino proper where the croupiers were indeed naked, very beautiful too.

I sat at a roulette table and placed half of the chips on red, the naked girl span the wheel and the ball landed on red, I had won£500.

I turned to smile at Anton and forgot to remove my stake, red came up again meaning I was £1,000 richer within two minutes.

This time I removed my stake and followed Anton over to a poker table where they were playing Texas hold ‘em.

I’ve never played poker so I couldn’t really follow it, except to say that his pile of chips grew a lot higher as he played.

A bell rang then to announce a half hour adjournment for the cabaret so we strolled over to the bar for a drink and once again we were served by a beautiful, naked girl.

“A man could go astray here,” he said softly as he stroked my bottom through my skirt.

“A girl too,” I laughed as the magician came out on stage to polite applause.

She cracked a few jokes while cavorting around on the stage and then asked if anyone had a £50 note on them.

“Or has The Rendezvous had them all?”

One elderly gentleman offered her a note and in return, she asked him to make a note of the serial number which he did.

Then she carefully folded the note and placed it so that everyone could see, in a tiny pearl covered box on her table, before performing a few card tricks whilst slowly taking her clothes off.

Anton had by then, progressed to stroking my barely clad bottom under my skirt and coupled with watching a very sexy young woman stripping off seductively, was turning me on.

Leaning back against him, I pushed my bottom into his groin and whispered.

“She can undress me any time she wants.”

On stage, the magician/stripper had just slipped out of her panties and was taking a bow.

“Oh I nearly forgot your £50 note sir.” She smiled. “It’s a little damp I’m afraid.” And reaching down to her vagina, she pulled out a tightly rolled tube of reddish paper.

“If you’d care to check sir, you’ll find the numbers are identical to those you wrote down.” And she left the stage to deafening applause.

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments