Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Young Man Pounds My Wife into Submission

"I wanted to share my wife and end up watching her being used by a young man significantly younger."

100
17 Comments 17
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

My wife Ann and I talked about sharing her under certain conditions. I had desired it for some time, and we finally made a pact about a year ago. Ann is just over sixty, and my search led me to several men near her age. They each had certain elements, but none fit my overall standards. I knew it would be a challenge but had no idea it would be this hard. I wasn’t about to give up, so I continued searching for that perfect guy.

Then, one night, while searching, I came across a younger gentleman looking for a mature woman. Jordan was in his mid-twenties and was very much into older women. I thought about contacting him but had many questions that needed to be answered. What did he mean by older? A woman in her thirties or forties or a woman of my wife’s age. I had no idea, and I thought about it overnight before firing off a response the following day.

I sat there nervously and waited to hear back. I wanted to be upfront and honest, so I told him a few things about her, including her age. I also sent a recent picture and hoped that would help spur him along. Two hours passed, and my hopes of his interest weaned. I might have put too much into him wanting someone as old as my wife, so I went back searching for other possible candidates.

However, later that day, I got a response back. I couldn’t believe how nervous I felt as I opened it. I had no idea what he thought of Ann, or if he thought this was a joke. Ann looks excellent for her age and doesn’t look like she is a day over fifty. Her large breasts and round butt are attributes that men love, and I receive several responses to her on my profile. I was confident he would be impressed, but you never know.

As I opened it, I was pleasantly surprised. He seemed excited and thrilled and had no issue with her age. Her big breasts and lovely butt turned him on, and he wanted to see more. I sat there, unsure what to do next. I had expected the worst but never thought about the alternative. He mentioned how he had fucked his mom’s best friend a few years back. She was younger than my wife, but it was one of the most incredible experiences of his life. We chatted back and forth over the next few days. It was exciting but daunting, and I tried to figure out how to explain this to my wife of nearly thirty-five years.

“Honey, I got the perfect guy for you to fuck. There is one problem: he is only in his twenties.”

I thought carefully about what to say, and I thought there would be no way she would ever go along with my crazy idea. Ann is sensual and a bit on the quiet side. She can be open-minded, but fucking a much younger man would be a challenge in itself.

When I asked him if he would fuck my wife if given the chance, he instantly replied, “In a heartbeat!”

He went into detail about his mom’s friend. A few years back, she had been staying briefly with him and his mom. She had just gone through a nasty divorce and hadn’t been sexually active in quite some time. She was twice his age and coaxed him into her room one day while his mom was at work. She was extremely horny and seduced him into fucking her. He couldn’t believe how aroused she was, and she screamed out into multiple orgasms. They fucked for more than an hour, with him cumming on two occasions.

Her breasts weren’t nearly as glamorous as my wife’s, and her butt was a bit larger, but that didn’t stop him from pounding her two more times over the next few days. She came repeatedly, he said, and he even fucked her in the ass at her urging. He hasn’t forgotten, and it still stays with him even today.

Since then, he has been on the prowl for older women. He had not fucked anyone as old as Ann but hoped his experience with her would be similar to his mom’s friend. He loved being in control and getting her to do things she would never do with me. This aroused me, and he wanted to meet her. He felt convinced he could seduce her, and at that point, I had nothing to lose. The thought of him tempting Ann got me off numerous times, and I finally brought it up one night after making love.

“I got the perfect guy for you to fuck?”

“Oh really?” she sarcastically replied as she put her clothes back on.

“He is young, fit, and loves big tits?”

“How young?” she asked

“How young? Well, he is a bit younger than we were looking for,” I replied.

“How young?” she demanded to know.

“Twenty-something?” I replied.

“He is in his twenties?” She laughed. “Is he a virgin?” she then asked.

“No, he isn’t. He has been with few older women and loves to fuck them senseless.”

Ann sat there and shook her head in disbelief. She thought I was nuts, but we continued to talk about it over the next few days. When I mentioned that Jordan wanted to meet her, she immediately squashed it. It wasn't until a few days later that her curiosity got the better of her. Ann can be competitive and rarely backs out of a challenge, and Jordan challenged her to at least meet with him. 

Jordan stood around five foot ten and had an athletic build. He was intelligent and conniving, and we met a few days later at a local pub. My wife and I sat in a booth in the back and waited anxiously for him to arrive. We had been there nearly ten minutes when Jordan walked up and slid in beside my wife. He had her pinned against the wall, making Ann a bit uneasy. As the two of them chatted, she found his desire for older women genuine. She seemed turned on by his abrasiveness and connected with him as the night went on.

It felt weird to watch a young man hit on my wife while I sat directly across, but that was precisely what he did. He took control and placed his hand on my wife’s leg. He told her how great her tits were and that he wanted to fuck her like never before. Ann laughed it off as nonsense, but things changed quickly when he grabbed her hand and slid it onto his lap.

“Feel how hard my big cock is, Ann?” he said. “I want to fuck you badly!”

sharonboone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharonboone1

He wouldn’t take no for an answer, and Ann’s demeanor quickly changed. There was no more joking around, and you could feel the intensity increase.  She was astounded by the sheer size of his cock. Her face turned a bright shade of red, and she groped his cock as it swelled up inside his pants.

“We can’t do this?” she said before pulling her hand away.

“Sure, we can! You know you want my young cock!” Jordan replied. 

He continued to prod my wife into giving him a chance to show her a good time. It wasn’t until he ran his hand inside her inner thigh that Ann felt an even more powerful vibe. It wasn’t long after that we found ourselves at a local motel just a few miles away.

Ann went into the bathroom to change. She had come out in her bra and panties, and Jordan stood there only in briefs. His cock was already hard, and it protruded several inches from his dark color briefs. A few seconds later, he forced his briefs down, exposing his cock. It was bigger than mine, and he teased her by flaunting it in front of her. It was lively and thick, and he assured her she would love it.

“You like my big cock, Ann?” he said. “I want you to get onto your knees and suck it!”

His bedside manner wasn’t the best, but he felt an adrenalin rush like never before. She looked at him sarcastically before dropping down onto her knees. She seemed excited by the thickness and the liveliness of his cock, and she couldn’t believe what she was about to do. There aren’t many women who experience an opportunity like this, and she took full advantage of it by taking his cock into her waiting mouth.

Jordan held firmly onto the back of her head and forced his cock to the back of her throat.

“Oh yes, Ann! Suck it, suck it!” he demanded.

Ann now gagged on his cock, and I sat there in the corner of the room and watched with a major hard-on. I avoided their petty arguments and disagreements and ultimately let them decide my wife's fate.

Ann loves to suck cock and took on most of his cock over the next several minutes. He brought her to her feet and led her to the bed. He slid in between her legs and grabbed her panties. He tossed them at my feet, where I sat, and unhooked my wife’s bra, freeing her large breasts.

“Are you ready to get fucked!” he asked. “I want to make you cum all over my young cock!”

I slowly stroked my cock, trying not to cum too soon. You could feel the intensity in the room rising, and I sat there highly excited.

“Oh god! Oh god!” Ann cried out just seconds later.

Jordan was on top of her, and he slid his thick cock into my wife's pussy. He fucked her hard right there in front of me, and he drove his cock deep into her for the next several minutes.

“Omg! I am going to cum!” 

“Don’t stop! Don’t stop!” Ann suddenly moaned out.

A minute later, Ann screamed out as she felt a massive orgasm engulf her. It was powerful and riveting, and he had her under his control. He continued to fuck her senseless for another ten minutes or so when he blurted out, “I am going to cum!”

“Not inside me!” Ann cried out.

Ann doesn’t usually let me cum inside her, and she had an agreement that he wouldn’t cum inside her, but his orgasm was too far along to stop now. She was on the brink of an orgasm herself when I heard the young man grunt out, “I am cumming!”

Ann wrapped her arms firmly around him at that exact moment and felt his cock erupt deep inside her. This pushed her over the edge, and she came hard yet again over the shaft of the young man’s cock.

I sat there shocked, and he rolled off her a minute later. My cock nearly went off as his cum oozed from my wife’s just fucked pussy. She lay there for several minutes as I watched his young cock come back to life.

“I want to fuck you again, Ann!” he said.

He moved over top of her face and had her suck his cock fully hard. I hadn’t seen her this aroused in years, and he had her move onto all fours. He held firmly onto Ann’s hips and shoved his cock up against her ass.

“I want to fuck you in the ass!” he shouted out.

“Oh fuck! You’re in my ass! You bastard!” Ann screamed out seconds later.

He fucked Ann’s ass with significant force as her body crumbled onto the bed minutes later. I hadn’t fucked her in the ass in nearly twenty years, and it brought back fond memories for Jordan.

“Omg! I am going to cum!” Ann screamed out.

Seconds later, Ann screamed out into an earth-shattering orgasm. It was an orgasm like no other she had experienced, and it left her at Jordan’s mercy to do whatever he liked. I quickly felt my orgasm building and desperately tried to contain myself, but it was no use. I came hard all over myself just seconds later as Ann screamed out.

He now slid his cock from her ass into her pussy where he fucked her hard for several more minutes. I watched as his young cock slid in and out of her at an alarming rate. Her big tits thrashed about violently, and she felt another massive orgasm building.

He gave it all he had, and my wife screamed out with every thrust of his cock. She finally came one last time minutes later before Jordan came deep inside her. She lay there on her stomach for nearly ten minutes before heading into the bathroom to clean up. Jordan was quite proud of himself, and he wanted to fuck her for a third time, but Ann could not take anymore. She was done, and we left a brief time later.

Ann slept most of the way home and, the following day admitted how good his cock felt inside her. We haven’t talked much about it since though I still get off at the thought of him fucking her again. Ann is not getting any younger, and Jordan is still looking for other mature women. Maybe it will happen again someday, but who knows?

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments