Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ashtray

"life as a human ashtray can be a sight."

5
1 Comment 1
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: Money Talks
Sitting in our modest house naked while stroking my pathetic four inch cock, I listen to my breathing, but I have to stop and use my hands to adjust the mask I’m wearing. It’s a black leather strap across the bottom part of my face which supports a stainless steel ashtray sticking out front. It feels loose and is throwing me off, so I make it a little tighter. There, that feels better.

I wonder what the studs that bang my wife think when they see me in this getup. The ones she keeps around fuck her proper, and having another man in the room jerking off while watching hasn’t sketched out anyone, yet. It helps that Hannah is a fucking hot brunette with long legs and a naturally skinny frame, equipped with tits that are easily two handfuls. And her face is cute as hell too; her nose being slightly curved downward makes it proportionate to her small forehead and slender cheeks, while her eyes have an enjoyable oval shape to them that really show off how big and green they are; however, I think what really turns a lot of men on is her ability to know exactly what she wants and then she goes for it, a take it or leave it attitude.

I adjust the navy blue blanket thrown over our couch and go back to waiting for Mark and Hannah. Our routine is usually the same. Hannah will have a few drinks in the kitchen with whoever she decides to fuck, and that usually follows some foreplay before entering the living room, where I am now.

Now they are both in front of me, Hannah degrading me and Mark ignoring this nude fellow with an ashtray strapped to his face sitting on the corner of the couch, but I notice that his cock starts to bulge under his khakis as he gently caresses and kisses my wife. My wife, in her matter of fact tone, tells me to make way for real dick.

“Get up bitch, he gets the sofa, go over there and get on your knees, away from us.”

I stand up, compliant, and move while getting down next to the two fuck buddies, just like my wife commands. She sits down next to Mark, who is about 6’1, skinny like a rail with spiked blond hair. He’s not what you would consider handsome, just average, but his cock makes up for it. Fat and long, a good nine or ten inches, and just what she truly needs.

She strips away his clothes while he does the same to her, but leaves her purple thong and white knee socks with black stripes in place. They kiss at first, tongues gently touching each other, almost dancing, as he fondles her, cuffing her tits and sucking them gently as she arches her back out. Her nipples grow taut with every thick lick of his tongue, and the way her tits squish against his face before falling to the side again as he takes them in his mouth turns me on. I stroke myself slowly while inching closer to them both, still on my knees.

His other hand rubs the outside of her panties in a circular motion, getting her pussy soaked and I notice them growing darker as his hand and fingers massage away, her eyes rolling up as she groans.

“Don’t stop! Rub my clit faster, please baby!”

“Can I touch you too?” I ask sheepishly.

“Is your dick going to grow four more inches?”

I shake my head no.

“Then fuck off.”

Mark shifts his position kneeling down in front of her, her legs spread for him, and sinking his face into her eats her out, lapping his tongue over her sopping wet pussy lips while prodding and flicking up and down her harden clit. She loves it; I can tell while watching her squirm and beg for more, her groaning coming from the back of her throat. He tilts his head to the side, while still rubbing her clit, keeping her wanting more, and buries his mouth deeper into her eager, starved slit. He sloshes her pussy juice around the inside of her walls and right up over her entire pussy, coating it. He looks up at her, grinning while he pushes two fingers, the middle and ring, inside her and I see her pupils, surrounded by green, dilate with excitement as he thrusts them back and forth while licking her expanding clit keenly.

Crawling over to them I place a hand on her knee while he fingers her fast and precise, his palm facing up and his two outside fingers gently touching her asshole. He pulls her towards his chest so that her head is on the seat cushion and the back of her thighs rest on his shoulders while he is still bowing down in front of her. And as he fingers her, his other hand gently pushing down on her stomach, all I can hear is her screaming and the splashing of her pussy.

“Oh fuck! I’m cuming, fuck I’m cuming!” She calls out.

Mark turns her gape towards me holding her left side slightly up, her left leg on his shoulder while she rubs her clit squirting all over me. It washes over my mask and chest, even a little pool has collected in my ashtray, and I cough because some of it finds its way into my mouth. She does taste good, though.

I stand up massaging the tip of my cock careful not to cum yet, as Mark leans into her and brushes the side of her head while kissing her slender neck.

AmaliaR
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaliaR

She is now sitting up, panting as she tries to fix some of her makeup, which now looks like a sexy, hot mess.

“Holy fuck, that’s a beautiful cock,” she says looking at his hung meat.

She snaps her fingers at me taking a deep breath while pushing her hair back and points to her cigarettes on one of the end tables by the armchair. She gets out a smoke and lights it. She finishes and has another while all the ashes are collected by the tray hanging from my mouth.

She collects some spit in her hand and coats Marks’s long member with it, going up and down folding her finger over his engorged knob while twisting and sliding her hand back down to his base. She repeats this making it look almost hypnotic. After a few more firm strokes, she takes him into her mouth without question, while jerking me off with her right hand that she has just spat in.

“Why can’t you have a cock like this?” She points at my prick, “look at his sad cock, what a cruel joke.” She looks up at Mark achingly, “Good thing I have you around, king snake.”

She grips his ass with both her hands and plunges back and forth over his cock coating it in saliva and gagging, taking it balls deep. He leans down playing with her dark, pink nipples, tugging on them to get them even stiffer. As he does this she makes his entire shaft disappear down her throat, as he grunts and squeezes his face together.

Grabbing her, he lifts her as she squeals a little, and with his strength places her upside down so that her mouth is over his cock and her pussy is looking up at him. They 69, him standing, holding her as her chestnut brown hair drapes past his knees, his long stem traveling down her throat and out again. Before all the blood rushes to her head he puts her down on the sofa, she spins facing away from him, her ass in the air and her knees and shins planted on the seat cushions, she loves it doggy style. I fondle her heavy tits as he licks her asshole a few times while sticking a finger in there as well.

He positions himself behind her while guiding his impressive cock deep inside her warm, drenched pussy; she moans deeply and moves her ass back on him, savoring every thick inch he has to offer. Her left arm reaches back gripping his elbow and holds him in close, as he goes deep into her. “Yes! Fuck, that’s it, baby! This pussy is yours, tear me apart, fucker!”

I sit down on the couch’s edge watching her face as she takes it like a champ, every inch of his shaft driving into her. His cock like a wrecking ball that she can’t get enough of especially when he his grabbing the back of his like he is doing. When he pulls out of her tight valley, now gaping, there is a string of pussy juice dangling from the cusp of his wide, shiny knob. He removes his forefinger from inside her ass, while dropping a pool of spit from his mouth into her nice, tight ass. He slides his solid meat into her crack and gently moves his hips back and forth, letting her get comfortable with being stretched the fuck out.

She spreads her ass open making way for him. “Fuck! Fill me up, baby. I want that monster to turn my ass into an elastic band.”

She then teases me with a kiss, before pushing me away with her right arm.

“Remember your role. You watch while stud here,” she tilts her head back, “gets to fuck me.” She lights up another cigarette I give her and as he fucks her good she smokes it right down to the filter, again putting it out in the ashtray I hold out for her like a dog.

Getting up over top of her, while she is still bent over, he plants his feet beside hers resting on the edge of the couch. Now he has more leverage and with this he plunges deep into her ass as she looks back at him, the edge of her lip curled mean with eyes wanting more. He fucks her holding on to her narrow waist and I watch her ass grind up against his pelvis. And the way it bounces and smothers his cock makes me run a hand through her hair declaring that she looks amazing.

“Don’t you wish you could have me like he does?”

“I do, but I can’t,” I confess.

“Oh right, because of your little prick.” She giggles after saying that.

Finally, he retrieves his cock from her punished ass and aims it at me; she pushes me down to the ground so that I’m in a praying position, ready to receive, and aims his cock while she strokes him off until he unleashes his thick load into the ashtray. Some of it gets on my face and they both laugh, but this only turns me on more. She tilts her head back as I carefully pour the sticky load into her mouth, tilting my head sideways, as she gargles and plays with it.

Then she swallows his batter whole while declaring, “Awwwww, all gone,” lifting up her tongue to prove it. She pats me on my leather bound face.

I watch them embrace as she leaves first to get changed, Mark behind her courteous and patient. Later that night, I hold her and listen to her breath before falling asleep too.

Published 
Written by botbot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments