Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can You Be Cukolded By a Woman?

"Dora's pissed at her husband's fantasies about their sexy babysitter!"

66
41 Comments 41
13.3k Views 13.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Dora answered the door, knowing full well who was on the other side.  TT, also known as Theresa Tammy, her babysitter.  She lived just a few houses down and had become almost a member of the family since the baby was born.  Dora loved her because she was so perfect with the little one, so gentle and caring.  She came by not to babysit but at Dora’s request.  She had no idea why she was here, and knowing how innocent TT was, Dora was afraid she might ruin something she felt was so innocent and sweet, but there was a problem and she wanted TT to know about it so she could protect herself.

“Hi, Mrs. B, you wanted me to come by for a few minutes.  Is there a problem with Brian?”

Brian, Dora’s six-month-old baby was her immediate concern.  Dora really thought that it spoke well of TT that his first concern was for the baby.  “No, TT, something else.  Please read this,” as she thrust several printed sheets of paper in her hand.  

TT walked into the living room and saw Mr. B, Chris -- Dora’s husband -- was standing near the wall, not saying anything.  TT shivered slightly at the atmosphere in the room.  She felt confused but kept her focus on the paper.  It didn’t take long for her to realize what she was reading.  It was a story, a very erotic story about a father and his teenage babysitter, also named “Chris” and “TT”.  She was surprised at the intricate detail, almost like she was reading a description of something that had happened, although she knew nothing like it ever did.  She didn’t even think Chris would have those sorts of thoughts about her.

“Mrs. B . . . this is . . .”

“Just a story, I know.  Chris wouldn’t have the balls to actually do anything about it.”  She said scornfully.  

TT caught why she was feeling so uncomfortable, Mrs. B was pissed, really pissed, but not at her.

She thought Mr. B was in for a world of shit, even if she would never use those terms in front of either of them.

“I’m not sure why you are showing me this?”

“My husband is a flaming idiot.  I decided to do something about it and also to make damn sure he cannot act on his silly fantasies.” 

She turned to him, “Show her!”

He hesitated, his face turned a dark scarlet.  No one said anything else for a long moment at the temperature in the room rose by several more degrees.  TT thought she hoped Mrs. B would never use that tone with her!

Gradually, Mr. B lifted his shirt slightly and tugged down the front of his shorts.  TT almost turned away, but there was something there that shouldn’t have been.  Without realizing it, TT said, “What is that?”

“TT, I know this is a surprise, but that is my husband’s cock caged and locked.  I wanted you to know that even if he wanted too, he’s not going to be able to do anything about it against you or anyone else.  In fact, here is the key.”

TT surprised herself and really wanted a closer look.  The very idea was something totally new to her, but Mr. B pulled his shorts up quickly before she got a good look.

“Here,” Mrs. B said as she handed the key to TT.

Without thinking she felt the key in her hand, it was warm to the touch.  “You are going to give the key to me?”

“Yes.  I want you to wear it where he can see it whenever you are over.  It will drive him crazy knowing you are the only one who can release him and also knowing you won’t!  I figure in a month or two he’ll be suitably sorry and apologize to us both.”  Mr. B started talking, but a glare from Mrs. B stopped him.  TT figured that had one hell of a conversation before she got here.  

“Mrs. B, I’m not sure I can do that,” TT thought aloud.

“Just put it on a chain and ignore it.  He’ll see it and that’s enough.”

“I don’t have a chain for it.”

“Come upstairs, I’m sure I have one.  She looked one more time at her husband and told him not to move.”

TT followed her up to their bedroom, a room she had never been in.  She really was a proper babysitter and loved Brian too much to risk losing her job over something foolish.  She babysat for several people off and on and all of them knew her to be responsible and also well-mannered.

Dora dug through a jewelry box.  “This should do.”  She threaded the key onto the gold chain and gestured TT toward the full-length mirror.

As she fastened the chain, she explained a few things.  “Honey, I’m not mad at you, he’s been writing stories and I’m pissed off that since the baby has been born he’s been pretty shitty in the sex department, but he’s got enough imagination to write stories and jerk off in front of his computer.”

“So why are you telling me?”

TT said looking at her reflection and the key nestled in her cleavage.

“If you are up to it, I would like you to do more than just wear the key.  Tease the bastard with it.  Toy with it, comment on it, maybe even one day drop it down your top.  I want him to suffer for a while.”

“Take a picture,” TT said with an uncharacteristic look on her face.

“What?”

“Get your phone and take a picture of the key on my chest.  You can show it to him whenever you want.  Wouldn’t that drive him crazy too?”

“TT, I love the way you think.”  Together they took several shots, but TT was pretty critical and none of them, even with her collar pulled-down a bit seemed enough to her.

“I know, spit on it, or lick it, make it wet.”

“TT . . .”

“No, Mrs. B, think about it.  The key glistening and when he asks you can tell him you licked it right there between my breasts.”  She said while dangling the key by the chain.

Dora thought about it, “You can wet it yourself.”

“I could but then if you told him you did it, it would be a lie.  You need to do it.”  She turned and looked intently at Mrs. B.  There was something in her face Dora didn’t recognize as she rotated the key back and forth.  Then she laid it against her skin and touched Dora’s face slowly guiding her toward her chest.

It felt like someone else, but Dora did as TT said and licked across the key and also TT’s skin.  It felt strange, the only other person whose skin she had ever touched so intimately was her husband’s.  They had married young after a high school romance.

She went to pull her head away, but TT held it there.  “More!”

Dora licked much further than just the area around the key. 

Then TT pushed her away.  “Take some more pics.”

Several images later, they had one they both decided was hot enough to drive Chris crazy.  The light reflected off the key and also shone from her wet skin, you could actually see a trail of dampness leading down between her breasts.  She had pulled down her tee off her shoulders and even tugged her bra straps down so the angle of the picture could imply she was topless because you couldn’t see the edge of her tee or bra.  

She stood back in front of the mirror looking at her wet chest.  Dora sat on the edge of the bed fiddling with her phone, making that picture her background.  She mused a little out loud while doing so.  “I’m surprised you would be willing to do this.  I thought I would have to try and talk you into it, TT.”

TT turned, her tee still stretched across her shoulders and the top of her chest was still wet.  “Mrs. B, I love working for you and I adore little Brian.  But I’m not some virginal teenager.  I’m nineteen and I even have a boyfriend.  I lost my virginity when I was sixteen and I do enjoy sex.”

“I’m surprised, that doesn’t seem like you at all.”

“I never mix business with anything else.  Taking care of children is important to me, so having a rep as some sort of slut would not be a good idea.  But you had me read that very sexy story and you give me this key and then ask me to tease your husband.”  She stepped closer, pulling her arms through the tee, baring her breasts by pushing the tee and bra to her waist.  “How crazy would it drive your husband to hear you orgasm right about now.”

Dora froze this time, not sure what she was hearing, and stuttered through an answer, “I don’t make much noise.”

“Well, if you really want to get to your husband, you will today,” as she put one knee on the bed, straddling Dora's lap, placing her breast just inches from her mouth.  “Make it wet, Dora, make my titties wet.”

Dora never anticipated anything like this, but she also hadn’t thought what happened downstairs in the past couple of hours would ever happen as well.  The disagreement – no, the fight – with her husband let out so many tensions she had been holding in.  In many ways, the way he backed down and acquiesced to being caged was a bit of a power trip.  It really was a turn-on and she had thought about how she was going to use the toy she had hidden in her closet.  The look of his clicking the lock shut and even the sound of the lock clicking was nearly orgasmic.  

She wasn’t sure if this was a good idea, but when TT brushed her nipple against Dora’s lips she opened her mouth in reflex.  It was soft, softer than her husband’s cock and when TT pressed it to her face, the soft, hot skin pressing around her mouth was strange as well.  Her hands held the back of TT’s legs as she heard a noise and realized TT was moaning softly.  The sound was so unexpected but beautiful at the same time.

TT pulled back for a second, “Imagine if your husband could hear that?”

“Fuck my husband!”  Dora said with finality as she reached for TT.

“Never gonna happen!”

TT said with a sexy grin an hour ago Dora would have said ‘innocent’ TT would have been incapable of showing.  TT smiled and inhaled ad Dora took her tit into her mouth again.  She leaned down and whispered to Dora, “My boyfriend has a nice big cock!”

Dora’s eyes widened as her teeth tightened on TT’s nipple as that thought percolated through her body and ended up at her pussy which had been simmering since the cage closed.  TT pulled away again and started pulling off her clothes.

“My boyfriend is also bi, can you imagine Chris sucking on a cock?”

“You are a dirty little girl, aren’t you?”

“You have no idea, Dora!  I’ve been thinking of you for months!”

TT stood there naked, wearing only the key.  She cupped her breasts then spit on them, rubbing it into her tits.  Dora couldn’t imagine anything sexier at the moment, even if her own thoughts seemed impossible even to herself.  Then TT slid one hand down to her pussy and rubbed through spare pubic hair.  “One of us is overdressed.  Let me help.”  She came close again and started unbuttoning Dora’s blouse, then she stood her up, stripping her to her panties.  She pressed her face to the obviously wet crotch of the blue panties and inhaled deeply, brushing her nose against Dora’s clit.  She felt the older woman convulse slightly.  

“Go open the door and tell Chris to remain downstairs.”  Dora did so, but when she almost closed the door, TT stopped her.  “No, leave it open so he can hear us.  It’s such a fucking turn-on to know he’s listening and to think about his cock straining at that cage.”

“TT, two hours ago I would have sworn you didn’t even know what that word meant, let alone ever say it.”

“I know, Dora.  Tomorrow when I come to look after Brian, you’ll be Mrs. B and my employer again.  But when babysitting is over, you will be Dora, my lover.”

“And Chris?”

“Mr. B is a non-entity for me as of right now.  I’ll tease the hell out of him for the fun of it and we’ll see where it goes.”  She pushed Dora down on the bed and straddled her, looking down.  “I really have been thinking about you for a while, but I knew it would never happen.”  She leaned down and they kissed for the first time.

After the kiss, Dora looked at TT like she was seeing her for the first time, “Have you ever been tempted by one of your Mom’s?”
“Tempted, often.  Some of the ladies are really sexy.  But I only did it once and it didn’t work out.”

Dora looked concerned, “What happened?”

“She got really possessive and started talking about divorcing her husband to be with me.  She was amazing in bed, but that’s all it was to me.  If you start talking like that, you will never get to eat this pussy again.”
“I haven’t eaten it once, yet!”

TT scooted up, “Well, we can fix that right now.”  She positioned her knees on each side of Dora’s head and let her take a long look at her pussy.  She knew this was the hardest part of having sex with a woman, so many of them balked at it, much like guys often did.
TT never thought it was fair how guys tend to expect a cock-sucking and yet try and avoid returning the favor.  She learned the fastest way to test a new lover was to get this out of the way quickly.  She also learned to never go down on them first, while some might be guilted into doing you, they were never enthusiastic about it.  Some just refuse and while they might be a decent fuck, TT liked having her pussy eaten!

Dora did take that long look, but not in disgust as others had.  She was looking up at it, seeing how wet it was and how sexy the folds were.  She could also smell how excited TT was and even that scent was something special.  She reached up and traced her labia, feeling her fingertip get wet.  More in anticipation and curiosity, she tasted her fingertip and found the scent and taste were well matched, like the bouquet of fine wine and the taste.

Rather than wait, Dora reached around TT’s thighs and pulled her down, she basically kissed TT’s pussy like it was just a mouth, the taste was strong but tasty.  She went as TT just like she used to like hers eaten when her husband was interested in having sex with her.  She dismissed her husband from her mind and concentrated on what was in front of her.  Again she thought how amazing it all was.  Her super innocent babysitter had a hidden slutty streak that was turning out to be just what the doctor ordered for Dora.

TT reached back and started stroking Dora’s pussy, feeling her jump and cry into her own.  She knew she had a winner by how there was no real hesitation in Dora.  “This is going to be fun!”  She thought as she felt a small orgasm approaching rapidly.  She hadn’t been kidding when she said she had thought about Dora before.  

Over the months since the baby, Dora worked hard to lose the baby weight and it showed.  The one time she had seen Dora in a bathing suit, she really enjoyed how those milk-full breasts filled the cups od that bathing suit top.  One thought was if she was still babysitting for Dora next summer, the idea of being in the pool with Brian and Dora was going to be fun, even if she couldn’t act of her lustful feelings.  As things were working out, she thought she had a good chance of skinny dipping with Dora in that beautiful pool!  The tall fence gave them privacy.

She heard her phone buzz and figured that was her boyfriend calling.  They were going to get together tonight at his house.  His parents were going out.  She thought about the near future and how much she looked forward to Dora meeting him as well, and the idea of Chris sucking on that lovely cock was enough to set off a larger orgasm.

Dora was surprised as she felt TT tremble and the small rush of juices that wet her face.  She felt TT moving as she rubbed her eyes, trying to clear them.  Then she felt TT between her legs and when she got her eyes clear, she felt TT press her pussy against her own.  TT started fucking against her like she had a cock, but it was the press and push as her wet pussy slid across Dora’s pussy.  TT held one of her legs vertical and hugged it to her as they fucked.

She started slamming into Dora as Dora pushed back at the same time.  The noises that filled the room were guttural and loud, louder than Dora ever remember hearing in here before.  Dora clutched the sheets as she felt herself start to cum.  She started to muffle her sounds when she heard TT say “No, let it out.  Scream for me!”

It was almost cathartic to scream out, “Oh fuck!”  Then she let a grunt go with each thrust.  She didn’t do it to just tease her husband, that was simply a side benefit.

She never felt comfortable making a lot of noise with sex, but there was something about TT that seemed to bring it out.
The sight of the lovely TT in the mirror, the taste of her skin wetting the key, seeing her strip naked and pushing her breast in Dora’s mouth, and finally tasting her pussy all seemed to open doors up for Dora, doors she never wanted to close again.  Instinctively she knew things with her husband had changed more than just being angry at him.  She wasn’t thinking specifics, but she had a feeling TT would have a few ideas and something within her was looking forward to it.  The orgasm came hard, she felt her back arch past where she thought it had ever gone before.  Every muscle seemed to tighten up to its physical limit as she truly screamed.

TT loved it, making her yell so loudly.  She wondered just what Chris was thinking downstairs, but she didn’t care that much.
Any guy who loses the respect of a woman like Dora deserves what he gets!  She knew Dora loved Chris, but it was going to be a while before the two were on an even keel.  TT also knew things between them were going to be very interesting, and she swore to herself to make sure it stayed apart from Brian.  She really did love kids and especially the little guy.

The two ladies lay next to each other, recovering.  TT got a look on her face and got up.  “Be right back!”  She headed downstairs naked.  She saw Chris still standing against the wall but otherwise ignored him.  She went to the kitchen and got a large glass of ice water.  Still ignoring Chris, she went back upstairs and she could feel his glare on her.  It was going to be the only time he ever saw her naked and, while she wanted to check, she was curious as to how well the cock cage felt after listening to what had to be epic to Chris’ ears.  All a quick glance could tell her was he still had the cage on and since the key was dangling around her neck, she figured it would be.  She went back up and shared the water with Dora.  She heard her phone again.  “That’s my boyfriend.”

Dora’s eyes widened.  “Were you serious?”

“I think you would like him, especially his cock.  I could invite him over right now?”  TT sat there while she saw Dora thinking hard and then saw her open her mouth to answer her.

MistressKiitty1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressKiitty1

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments