Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Charter Boat Nympho Impregnated by Husband's Bosses

"My wife goes on a charter boat trip with my bosses and is impregnated by them."

75
13 Comments 13
66.0k Views 66.0k
8.1k words 8.1k words
Famous Story

Working for a large company can be a grind sometimes, but the rewards help make up for it. I went to work for a large sporting goods distributor right out of college. Only six years later, at the age of twenty-eight, I was a senior product manager and was being considered for a director’s position. I’m an avid golfer, and always felt that socializing with my superiors on the golf course helped me get ahead.

My name is Ed, and my wife, Kate, who was also twenty-eight at the time, and I seemed to be leading a charmed life. We met in a church in Atlanta after I moved there to start my new job. Since I was new to the area, I didn’t know that much about her past. She seemed like such a nice and wholesome woman, and I still find it hard to believe that a woman like Kate would have been attracted to me. She is strikingly beautiful and has that girl-next-door kind of innocence that makes her even more attractive.

It is ironic that her name is Kate, since she looks so much like the actress Kate Beckinsale who is in the ‘Underground’ movies. Her hair is brown and shoulder length, which helps to highlight her gorgeous, light-brown eyes. She is five feet and six inches tall and weighs one hundred and twenty-five pounds, even after having given birth to our daughter only six months ago. Her body is breathtaking with much bigger breasts than her namesake’s and a perfect, heart-shaped ass. Since she is nursing our daughter, her D-cup breasts have grown to full and firm DDs.

My company’s executives attend an industry convention each year. They also hold a company meeting as part of the convention and have a variety of recreational activities planned. Only employees holding positions of director and higher are invited, along with their spouses. I was one of three senior managers being considered for the new director’s position. They invited us to attend, probably as a way to see how well we would fit in with the senior executives.

I will describe the events in this story that occurred when I was present, and Kate will explain the happenings when she was on her own with the other men.

This year’s meeting is being held during the summer at a resort near Tampa, Florida. It started on Wednesday morning and continued through Sunday afternoon. I signed up to play golf on both of our scheduled recreational days, while Kate decided to stay at the resort, enjoy the pool and other amenities, and socialize with some of the other wives.

Kate’s parents live in the Atlanta area, and her mother was happy to babysit our daughter during our trip. Kate has an electric breast pump and was able to express enough milk, some of which was refrigerated and the rest frozen, to provide the baby’s feeding while we were gone. We brought a small hand pump to help her express her milk to relieve the pressure while we were at the convention.

We attended the convention events on Wednesday and had a very nice group dinner that evening. I sat at a table with my boss, Dexter. He is being promoted to vice president, which is why the director’s position is available. We were seated with our spouses in every other seat, to promote conversation and social interaction, and Dexter was seated between Kate and me. That was the first time they had met, and he was obviously smitten with her.

She was wearing a tight, skimpy, black cocktail dress, with no bra, that showed the huge swells of her milk-swollen breasts, with the impressions of her nipples and silver-dollar-sized areolas plainly visible through the thin material. I have always known Kate to be very conservative in our marriage, but for some reason she enjoys dressing provocatively and watching men squirm. I have to admit that it does excite me to see men react to her beauty. Dexter spent most of the evening talking with Kate and couldn’t keep his eyes off of her cleavage. I could tell that his wife was getting irritated with him.

Dexter found out during the dinner conversation that Kate was spending most of her time by the pool. The next day during our lunch break, between our company meetings, he went out to the pool area to talk with Kate. She was wearing her skimpy, flesh-colored bikini with a top that just barely covers her areolas. The bottom of her bikini is little more than a thong that displays a very thick camel toe. She almost looks nude from a distance. Her breasts looked huge bulging and hanging out like that on her fit body.

I thought about going out there to talk with Kate too, but for some reason I held back and watched them through the windows in the lounge area. Kate glanced over my way momentarily, but I didn’t think she saw me watching them. For the first time in my life, it was surprisingly arousing to me seeing another man being so effusively attracted to my wife. I am so proud of the way she looks, and felt that it couldn’t hurt my chances for the promotion to have my boss being infatuated with her. I was afraid that I would anger him if I interrupted his enjoyment of talking with and staring at Kate’s tits and pussy.

We had another group dinner on Thursday night, and everyone was talking about their activities on Friday . I found out that the CEO, Phil, and three of the vice presidents, Bill, Jerry, and Dexter, were going on a charter boat fishing trip out of the marina in Clearwater. I was playing golf in our company tournament with a foursome with one of the other vice presidents and two of the directors who were evaluating me for the promotion.

I got up early on Friday and to get ready for my golf tournament. Kate was just getting up at 8:00 am as I was leaving for the course. She was planning on expressing her breast milk before heading over to the pool for a day in the sun with some of the other wives she had met.

Just as I was walking out the door the phone rang and I went back inside to answer it. Dexter was on the phone and said, “Good morning, Ed, I have a big favor to ask of you and Kate. We were just about to leave the resort for our fishing trip, and the boat captain called to tell me that the hospitality hostess he hired for the day on the boat has fallen ill and won’t be able to go with us.”

“I remember Kate saying that she was planning to just lay out by the pool to get some sun. So, I thought she might be willing to go with us on the boat to serve drinks and other refreshments. She’ll get plenty of sun out on the boat. It sure couldn’t hurt your chances for that promotion to have Kate mingling with Phil and us vice presidents like that either.”

Kate was just beginning to pump her milk when I told her everything Dexter said, including the part about it being good for my career. She seemed a little irritated at being interrupted, so I said, “It’s entirely up to you, honey, but you might have a lot of fun on a nice charter boat out in the Gulf of Mexico. You can work on your tan out there as well as you can at the pool. And it might even help me with the promotion.”

She thought for a few moments and said, “Okay, honey, I guess I can go if you really want me to. But the only bathing suit I have is that one bikini, and it might be a little dicey being out on that boat with your four bosses and the crew, with everyone drinking.”

I thought about how attracted Dexter is to my wife and knew that she would be a big hit with the other men as well. I could hardly believe that I was so willing to allow my wife to be drooled over by those older men. But I really wanted the promotion and responded, “I think you’ll have a good time entertaining my bosses by helping out with the refreshments. It will help my chances even more if you're a little flirty with them too and let them enjoy your bubbly personality.”

Kate seemed a little perplexed by my comments and asked, “Well, Ed, just how entertaining and flirty do you want me to be? Dexter will be on the boat, and he has already shown more than a polite interest in me. He was unashamedly staring at me at the pool yesterday. What if things get out of hand when those men get liquored up?”

I thought about the risk for a moment and replied, “It’s your call, honey, but even if the men try anything, I’m sure that you’ll be able to control the situation. I just want you to help them have a good time on the boat, so they’ll think of you and me when they make the final decision on the promotion.”

Kate agreed to go and was already putting on her bikini, covered up by shorts and a nice t-shirt. I didn’t even think to consider that she had not been able to express her milk. I told Dexter that Kate would be happy to go with them. They picked her up in the resort shuttle van to ride with them to the marina, just as I was turning the corner going to the golf course.

Following is Kate’s description of the fishing trip:

I was surprised that Ed would so readily agree to let me spend the day on a boat with his bosses and the boat crew, with booze involved. He knows how revealing my bathing suit is. People can even see the hair on my pussy through the material if they look closely enough. I know that Ed was hoping that I would impress his bosses, and I had to wonder how far he was willing for me to go. He did everything but admit that the men might try something with me.

It was a little sad, but also funny seeing Ed hiding in the lounge area yesterday when Dexter was talking to me by the pool. Dexter was undressing me with his eyes, and I had almost nothing on to begin with. It was almost as if Ed was afraid to interrupt his boss’ ogling of my body. I was certain that I saw a lump growing in Dexter’s pants as we talked. I don’t think Ed would have been so eager to let me go on that fishing trip if he knew more about my secret past.

I’ve always been a pretty girl, but I really attracted the attention of the boys when I turned sixteen and was going into my junior year of high school. My breasts blossomed that year and I became much desired by the boys. It didn’t take long until I was fucking most of the popular boys and athletes in my class, usually after we had been drinking. I could never seem to get enough cock, especially the really big ones. And I liked the feeling of their semen and sperm ejaculating into my pussy and mouth so much, that I never wanted the boys to wear condoms. I love that sloppy feeling of being filled with cum and having it run down my inner thighs.

None of my girlfriends seemed to need cock as much as I did. I read an article online about girls who were horny like me when they were drinking and learned that I probably have nymphomanic tendencies when I'm drinking. I could have stopped drinking alcohol and been more normal, but I loved to fuck and suck cocks too much to quit. In my senior year I even partied with the football players several times and ended up fucking almost the whole team on each of those nights.

When I went to college it got even worse. The boys in my coed dorm soon learned that it only took a few mixed drinks or beers to get me to spread my legs for them. I was even fucking several of my professors, which helped me get very good grades. By the time I graduated from college I was fucking at least twice every day, and usually much more, even when I was having my periods. Everyone was starting to treat me as nothing more than a slutty-ass whore, except that I was never paid for having sex with them.

After college I was determined to change my slutty habits and stop living that dangerous lifestyle. I wanted to get a fresh start with a clean reputation and maybe find a husband who knew nothing of my sordid past. I moved across town in Atlanta where I would likely never see any of the high school or college kids from my past. I joined a Holy Roller church that preaches against drinking alcohol and premarital sex.

I met Ed in that church and was attracted to him, partially because he had only recently moved to Atlanta and would know nothing about my past. He is the antithesis of the boys I had been fucking. He is five feet and nine inches tall and weighs one hundred and seventy pounds. He’s a nice-looking guy, but not a type-A, macho asshole like the others. He didn’t drink alcohol and wanted to delay having sex until we were married. So, I didn’t learn until our wedding night that his dick is only four and a half inches long and thin.

He has always been very respectful of me and treats me like a princess, and I've been happy to forego those larger cocks to be able to have a good life with him. We got engaged after dating for one year and got married a year after that. I had a decent job then and Ed was working his way up at his company. We waited several years to start trying to have a family, and now have a beautiful, six-month-old daughter. We were trying to have another child, so I had just stopped taking my birth control pills.

The ride to the marina was uneventful, except that I was sitting in the back seat with Dexter, and he asked me a couple of times if I had my bikini on under my clothes. It was easy to see where his mind was, and I have to admit that it was flattering to be politely stalked like that.

We got to the marina and met the captain, who is a burly, well-tanned man in his fifties, and his crewman who is a lean and muscular man in his twenties. It was a beautiful, sunny, and warm summer day, and the captain instructed us on the necessary safety procedures and the use of life jackets and other safety equipment. It was about a two-hour cruise out to the marlin fishing grounds, and all the men in our party were ready to start drinking.

I started serving them mixed drinks and beer, still wearing my shorts and t-shirt. The men were wearing either bathing suits or shorts and took off their t-shirts to enjoy the morning sun. Even given my colorful history, I was still a little shy about parading around in front of those men in my skimpy bikini, being the only woman on board.

After Dexter was starting on his second beer, he said to me, “Kate, you really need to lose the t-shirt and shorts. The sun feels so good. I thought that I overheard on the phone Ed saying that you wanted to work on your tan. And you might as well have a few drinks yourself.”

The sun was warm, and the ocean breeze was exhilarating. I decided that it had been six years since I had the willpower to stop my slutty way of life and felt confident that I could control myself drinking only a beer or two. I finished my first beer after most of the men had finished several drinks and was feeling less apprehensive about taking off my t-shirt and shorts.

When I stepped out of the cabin wearing just my bikini, the men were very complimentary. Phil, the CEO, just stared at me with his mouth hanging open before saying, “Damn, Dexter, you weren’t kidding about Kate here. She’s the most beautiful woman I’ve seen in a long time.”

I took Phil’s comment to heart, since he's a ruggedly handsome man of about fifty years old with a gorgeous wife in her forties. He’s a big man at about six feet and two inches tall and weighing probably two hundred pounds. His muscular physique and graying hair, coupled with his outgoing and commanding personality, makes him very attractive. But I was left to wonder just how much Dexter had told the other men about me.

We were nearing the fishing grounds, and as the crewman and the company men busied themselves getting the fishing rods, tackle and bait ready, I took the opportunity to have another beer. The first one tasted so good after six years with no alcohol, and I could already feel it a little bit.

Once the trolling began, the men all wanted more drinks. There wasn’t much to do until the fish struck one of the lines. As they drank more, they were more openly staring at my tits, ass and camel toe and making comments about how great my body is. I found that I was looking at them more closely as well. All the men are taller and more muscular than my husband. Taken as a group, they're like an older version of the muscular football players that I fucked in high school.

During the next hour there were several hits on the lines, and that caused a lot of excitement. The men took turns in the fighting chair as those opportunities presented themselves, but no fish had been caught yet. After even more drinking, the men were getting a little touchy, feely with me as I delivered their drinks and snacks. Phil was the first, being the big boss, and he gently cupped both of my breasts when my hands were full giving him his drink and sandwich.

He said, “Right again, Dex, these are some really fine, heavy tits that Kate has here.”

That seemed to get everything started. When I went to Dexter next, he also fondled my tits and rubbed my nipples with his thumbs. I was becoming a little concerned about where all of things were heading, so I abruptly pulled away from him.

He confidently smiled at me and asked, “Come on now, Kate, you do want Ed to get that big promotion, don’t you?”

Then it was totally clear that they were using Ed’s promotion as leverage to let them feel my breasts. And who the fuck knows what else they had in mind? I was so pissed at Ed for encouraging me into that situation. And by then, I was already on my third beer, and starting to get that old tingling in my pussy again. So, I decided to be my flirty self, let them have their fun, and try to be careful not to let it get out of hand.

Things were well under control for a while, and I was beginning to enjoy them fondling my ass and tits. At least none of them had been brazen enough yet to rub my pussy. Then everything changed. Phil was relaxing in the fighting chair, with no fish on his line, as I brought him his umpteenth drink of the day. He reached out like he was going to rub me but stopped short staring at my tits. I looked down and saw that the little patches of cloth over my nipples were soaked with milk.

I had only barely gotten started expressing my milk that morning, when the phone call came in about the boat trip. By then my breasts were swollen with milk and leaking profusely. Phil kept staring and said to no one in particular, “Holy fuck, I knew that Kate and Ed have a baby girl but had no idea that she was still nursing her. I haven’t had a taste of mother’s milk in years, and I’d sure love to suck some out of these huge jugs.”

Phil didn’t ask when he pulled me towards him, still sitting in that chair. He looked at me momentarily to see if I was going to resist, and then reached behind me to untie my top. Even though the men saw most of my breasts in that top, they let out a collective gasp when my big tits swung free of the straps. In that chair, Phil’s face was on the same level as my breasts, and he pulled me towards him with no resistance from me.

He began sucking my right breast as the other men looked on and rubbed their hardening cocks. Ed had never wanted to taste my milk, and it was a totally different experience having a horny man lustfully sucking milk from me. It was as if my nipple was connected to my cunt, and my pussy was getting wet just from him sucking me that way.

Phil continued sucking and drinking my breast milk, as Dexter moved in from behind and pushed his thumbs into the waist strings of my bottoms. He ceremoniously began pushing my bottom down as he said, “That’s it Kate, I knew you wanted to help Ed get that promotion.”

In only seconds I was standing there completely nude in front of six horny men, including the captain and crewman. I had the feeling that the other men were waiting until the big boss had his way with me. With the beer I had, plus having my breasts sucked, I was back in my wanton state of mind and more than ready to fuck all the men. Phil’s eyes were closed sucking my tits, but he opened them widely in surprise when I reached down and started pulling down his bathing suit.

He lifted his ass to allow me to remove his bathing suit, and I grabbed what felt like his hard, very thick, uncut, ten-inch cock. It was obvious that sucking my big breasts and drinking my milk had turned him on. The precum was flowing heavily out of his foreskin, lubricating his thick shaft as I stroked him. The other men perceived what was likely to happen next, and they lowered the adjustable arms of the fighting chair, so I could sit on his lap.

I straddled Phil’s lap, with my soaking wet cunt poised above his massive, dripping cock. Then I turned the tables on them and said, “This would sure be a good time to know whether my husband, who so willingly sent me on this trip with you horny fucking men, is getting that promotion. What do you say, Phil? Can you find it in your heart to give it to him, especially since you know what I can do for you right now?”

KarinnaRaven
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinnaRaven

After a brief pause I continued, “Just to help you in your decision, you should know that Ed and I have been trying to have another child. I’m not on any birth control right now. How good would it feel to you to fuck me and shoot your big load of cum into this mother’s unprotected womb? If Ed was so anxious for me to come out here to entertain you men, then he can just live with the consequences if one of you knocks me up.”

He kept sucking my tit and smiled as he shook his head up and down. I slowly bent my knees and lowered my vulva onto his big, dripping cock. His thick, foreskin-covered cock head felt so huge sliding into my pussy, after having only fucked Ed’s little dick for the past four years.

I bounced up and down on his cock, taking more of his meat into my pussy on each stroke. He also began thrusting his hips to push more of cock into me. When he bottomed out on my cervix, I reached down to feel his thick cock. My hand barely reached around his shaft, and I felt that he still had three inches to go before he was buried to the balls in my cunt. I sat down harder on him and swiveled my hips, until my uterus finally shifted and he was all the way inside of me.

Phil pulled his mouth off my tit for a moment to say, “Holy shit, I’ve fucked many women over the years, but very few have been able to take my cock to the balls like this. You're so fucking tight and wet, and I’m not going to last very long. It will feel so good shooting my cum into the fertile womb of a slutty little MILF like you.”

I looked around and saw that all the other men were nude and waiting for their turns. The captain even turned off the engines and was taking off his clothes. I continued bouncing up and down on Phil’s thick cock for a few more minutes, as he tried to keep sucking my tits. I could tell that his orgasm was approaching by the way he was moaning on my nipple and increasing his thrusting.

I knew that some men loved to fuck unprotected women and was also on the verge of a huge orgasm and almost screamed out, “That’s it, Phil, fuck me with your huge cock and fill my slut cunt with your baby-making seed. I’m coming on your big cock right now.”

Phil held me up as I collapsed against his chest when my orgasm washed over me. I felt his cock throbbing and pulsing in me and knew that he was filling me with his huge load of cum. In a moment of lust, I pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him deeply, pushing my tongue into his mouth. He seemed reluctant to kiss me but held me on his cock for a few minutes. Then the other men lifted me off him. His cum was oozing out of my pussy and down my inner thighs.

There's a large bait well in the middle of the rear of the boat, with an upholstered and padded cover. The men led me to the padded cover and I laid back with my legs spread. Dexter moved between my legs and shoved what looked like a nine-inch-long and very thick, cut cock into my pussy, as he leaned down to suck milk from my breasts. I was a little surprised that he would be willing to fuck me when my pussy was already so sloppy with Phil’s cum.

At the same time, the older vice president, Jerry, got up onto the pad next to my head. I was impressed with the size of his cock. It's about nine inches long, and even thicker than Phil’s. He also has a huge set of balls that were hanging down low and swinging between his legs. He straddled my face and I started sucking his sweaty, aromatic balls. I loved how big they are and the feeling of his hairy scrotum on my face. After a few minutes sucking his balls, he pulled back a little, and then shoved his thick cock into my mouth.

I love the feeling of being fucked at both ends that way. Dexter’s cock was buried balls deep into me on each powerful thrust, making my breasts jiggle and shake like jell-o on my chest, even as he sucked them. I felt my second orgasm of the day approaching. After only a few minutes, Dexter held his cock head against my cervix and filled me with another load of cum. His timing was perfect as Jerry’s cock started throbbing at the same time and filled my mouth with his thick cum. The nymphomaniac in me had been reawakened after all those years, and I wanted all the men to fuck me.

Dexter pulled his cock out of me and Bill walked up to take his turn in my cunt. He looked down at me and said, “Damn, guys, I don’t know if I can stick my cock into her sloppy fucking cunt. Look at all of that shit dripping out of her and onto the pad.”

That’s when the twenty-something crewman Jimmy spoke up and said, “Uh, don’t worry, guys, I’ll take care of that for you.”

In all the many hundreds of times I had sex in high school and college, I never had a boy want to eat me out after we fucked. Jimmy got on his knees between my knees at the edge of the pad and pulled my legs over his shoulders. Then he pulled me to the edge and started sucking all of that cum from my pussy, and even licking it off my inner thighs. It was such a turn on having him make love to my pussy with his mouth, and I knew that I wanted to train Ed to eat my cum-filled pussy too.

After Jimmy cleaned my pussy and Bill started fucking me, the captain laughed and said, “That Jimmy is one nasty cock sucker. He always cleans up the sluts on our trips and even sucks the men’s cocks when they want him to. He’s got a twenty-year-old wife that I fuck all of the time too, and he always cleans her up for me.”

Bill was still fucking me when the captain got up on the pad and shoved his huge, uncut cock into my mouth. It must have been twelve inches long with gnarly veins and an oozing foreskin. He looked down at me and laughed before saying, “That’s it girl, get the captain’s cock good and hard to fuck that slutty cunt of yours. We specialize in having these kinds of fuck parties for corporate guys, and I always get my share of pussy too.”

“Your husband has to be a real dumb ass to let you come out here with a group of drunken men in the first place. It looks like he was willing to risk having you gang-fucked, just for his little promotion. I can tell that you aren’t any innocent housewife either. You’ve had plenty experience pleasing real men with big cocks.”

From the captain’s comments, I knew that Phil and the others had planned from the beginning on having a woman to fuck on the trip. When the other hostess got sick and Dexter invited me, he knew full well that they were planning to fuck me. Ed’s pending promotion was all they needed to leverage me into being a whore for them. I don’t know what it was about me that made him think I’d fuck them, but maybe it was my skimpy bikini that showed almost everything but the pink inside my pussy.

The captain fucked me after Bill was finished, and his cock is so much thicker than the others. I was surprised when he finally got all twelve inches of his massive meat inside me. That is the biggest cock I had ever taken, and I just loved the feeling of his thickness and length inside me.

We stayed out in the fishing area for three more hours, and then made the two-hour trip back to Clearwater. All pretenses of fishing were gone, and I was being fucked and sucking on cocks nonstop, all the while having my breasts sucked. The truth is that I enjoyed being a whore for those men and couldn’t get enough of their big cocks.

As we approached the marina where there was more boat traffic, some of the men took me down to the captain’s stateroom and continued fucking me there. Jimmy used a hose to wash all of the cum and my juices from the pad we had been fucking on.

I estimated that I fucked each of the six men at least three times and sucked their cocks many times to get them hard and to swallow their cum as the afternoon went on. I had plans for Ed when I saw him back at our room and used a plastic food wrapper and tissues to keep as much of the cum in me as I could from my last three fuckings. I got dressed in just my t-shirt and shorts and put my bikini top and bottom in my short’s pocket.

The ride back to the resort was very quiet, and I could tell that those four men were totally exhausted and satiated from fucking me. My pussy was a little sore, since I hadn’t fucked so many men at once like that in a long time. But I still wanted more.

The last thing Phil said to me was that they were planning a private poker game for Saturday night after dinner, and they wanted Ed and me to attend. They wanted to give him the news about his promotion in their own way and asked me not to reveal their decision. I knew that they all wanted to fuck me again, after a day of rest.

I was determined to hold my temper and just see how my conversation with Ed developed when I saw him in our room. Although I enjoyed fucking all those men and reliving my nympho past, I was still irritated with Ed for purposely putting me into that situation. I planned on manipulating him with my false anger to force us into a cuckold lifestyle.

Following is Ed’s conclusion to the story:

I got back to our room at around 5:00 pm after having played eighteen holes of golf and then drinking and socializing in the resort bar for the rest of the afternoon. That was the first time I had any alcohol to drink since joining my church and was feeling no pain. I thought it was important to drink with the others to fit in.

The concierge told me that the van with the fishing party would be back soon. I was starting to feel a little guilty about pressuring Kate to go with the men. I had heard the rumors at work about how rowdy they could be when they're drinking. Some even said that they routinely fucked women they picked up in bars when they were out of town on business. Kate expressed concerns about being around the men when they were drunk. I just brushed off her concerns because I was so anxious to get the promotion.

I didn’t have long to wait and soon heard Kate’s key in the door. She looked tired and was no longer wearing makeup. There was also an odor of some kind, and I thought it might be from the fish on the boat. I walked up and kissed her, and her breath wasn't fresh either. She smelled of beer and something else I couldn’t quite make out.

We sat down on the settee in our room and I said, “I’m so glad you’re back, honey, and hope you had a great time on the boat. Did any of the officers say anything about my promotion? Were they happy with the way you served them?”

Kate thought for a moment and replied, “I definitely think they were happy with the way I served them, and there was some talk about your promotion. Phil said that he planned to make his decision tomorrow night, and we’ve been invited to attend a private poker game in a suite he’s rented.”

I was elated at hearing about the private party and guessed that I was a shoe-in for the promotion if they were inviting us there. I said, “I can’t thank you enough for filling in on the boat, honey. Did the men get drunk, and were they forward with you in any way? I’ve been feeling bad about putting you in that situation, and hope that you're okay.”

Kate’s face was getting red and I knew that she was getting angry about something. She looked down at the floor for a moment and then almost screamed at me, “Well, fine time now to show concern about me being with those men. They are the horniest bunch of assholes that I have ever known. And it sure didn’t help that I didn’t have time to express my breast milk before I had to rush off with them. Let’s go into the bedroom and I’ll show you how they treated me.”

I was very apprehensive as she led me into the bedroom and had a sinking feeling in my stomach about what Kate was going to show me. She lay back on the bed on pulled off her t-shirt. Her big breasts looked great as usual, but it looked like there were hickeys around her areolas and nipples. I thought it was strange that she wasn’t wearing her bikini top. Then she pushed down her shorts, pulling a wad of tissues and plastic from her crotch.

The neatly trimmed, brown hair on her pussy was matted with what looked like semen, and did little to hide her swollen, oozing labia. The smell of sex filled the room as Kate spread her legs wider and said, “Get over here and take a closer look at how well I entertained your horny fucking bosses for you on that boat. Those men and the boat crew sucked milk from my breasts and fucked me all afternoon. I even sucked their big cocks and balls for them and swallowed a lot of cum.”

I moved in closer to look. Kate’s uncharacteristic foul mouth and the reality of what she was saying were shocking to me. I was immediately angry, but also inexplicably aroused by the raw sexuality of it. The image of those men fucking my wife and sucking mother’s milk from her huge breasts was burned in my mind. The smell of their sexual fluids was even stronger as I go closer.

I was momentarily at a loss for words as Kate continued, “That’s it, take a good look at what a pussy that’s been fucked over twenty times looks like. I took their big cocks and cum for you and your precious job.”

At that moment it dawned on me that Kate was no longer on birth control. I panicked and said, “Oh shit, honey, they didn’t even use condoms, and you’re no longer on birth control.”

She seemed to be getting even angrier and said, “Some piece-of-shit husband you are. I tell you that I was treated like a whore all day by your bosses, and your first concern is that I’m possibly fertile and unprotected. It doesn’t matter to you that I was treated that way? Please tell me that you had no idea that they were planning to fuck me.”

I responded, “Fuck, honey, I’m sorry and didn’t mean it that way. When I said that I wanted you to entertain them, I had no idea it would go that far. Shit, this is terrible. What can I do at this point?”

Kate still looked pissed when she said, “What happened today was all because of you and that stupid fucking promotion. I don’t know how that will all turn out, but I damn fucking sure know that I did my part for you. Now I want you to share in the aftermath of it. Get your mouth down here between my legs and clean me up. Who knows, maybe you’ll be able to suck enough of that cum out of me to keep me from getting pregnant.”

I was smart enough to know that if she was fertile at all, it would be way too late to keep her from getting pregnant. She had been fucked all day and would certainly be pregnant by then if was going to happen. The idea of sucking her cum-filled pussy was revolting to me at first. Then I remembered how Kate mentioned their big cocks. I know that my dick is small, and I started thinking about what it must have felt like for her being fucked by them.

It was kind of flattering that those wealthy and powerful men found Kate so desirable and wanted to fuck her. I started thinking about trying to be a part of it by cleaning her up. I tried to visualize what it must have been like for her all day being fucked by those powerful men. I got on the bed and crawled between her legs, as she spread them wider. She also pulled her feet up on the bed, raising her knees, to allow her to arch her crotch towards my face. My cum loads are rather small, and I could hardly believe the amount of cum spread all over her hairy vulva and thighs and running out of her labia

The odor of the cum and her juices was strong and arousing to me. I tentatively tasted her hairy labia with my tongue and realized that it wasn’t so bad. Then I opened my mouth wide and began sucking as much of her vulva as I could. The semen started flowing and oozing into my mouth, and I swallowed it down. I wrapped my arms under her thighs to pull her tighter to my mouth. My little dick was getting hard, mainly because of the psychological thrill of eating my bosses cum after they bred my wife’s pussy.

I continued sucking Kate’s pussy and felt her lean forward to pull me face against her cunt. She loved me eating her pussy that way and started pressing and swiveling her crotch against my face. She held me there and said, “Oh fuck, yessssssss, it feels so good having you suck my slut pussy clean after your bosses fucked me all day. That’s it, honey, suck all that nasty cock cream out of me. I can hardly wait to fuck them again, so you can taste their cream when it’s fresh.”

Kate finally let my head go and we lay back on the bed together. I knew at that moment that our lives together were forever changed. She said that she intended to fuck them again, and I wanted to be there with her to watch and participate in any way I could.

I played gold again on Saturday, while Kate relaxed by the pool. We had another group dinner that night. It was uncomfortable and embarrassing having the men who fucked Kate on Friday talk to us and smile in a knowing way, while at the same time acting like little angels in front of their wives. Soon enough the dinner was over, and we followed the men to the suite, ostensibly to play poker.

When the six of us were in the room, Phil stayed standing and took charge. He motioned for Kate and me to sit on the couch, as the other men took seats at the table. Then Phil said, “I won’t keep you in suspense, Ed. I have mostly good news for you. We've decided to promote you to the new director’s position, even though one of the other senior managers was favored by the committee. That is, until yesterday. You can thank Kate for her very effective efforts in negotiating on your behalf.”

He came over to shake my hand and then continued, “The part of this that you might not find such good news, is that to get you this position, your sweet little Kate fucked all of us and the boat crew until we could hardly walk. We just love her huge, lactating tits, and she is the best fuck of any of the other sluts we’ve had, at least in recent memory. We intend to keep fucking her too.”

I sat there stunned and didn’t immediately say anything. That’s when Phil continued, saying, “We didn’t force anything on her either; just a few beers and sucking milk from those big hooters of hers. All it took for her to get the fucking started was for me to agree to your promotion, and she slid right down on my cock. I think it’s only fair that we show you what she went through for you. I’ll start by showing you how we fucked the first time. Do you have a problem with that?”

Phil started taking off his clothes even before I shook my head ‘no’, that I didn’t have a problem with it. He finished stripping as Kate got up from the couch, and I could hardly believe the size of his huge cock. He sat in a chair by the table as Kate let her black cocktail dress fall to the floor at her feet. She wasn’t wearing any underwear, and her huge breasts and hairy pussy were on display for all to see.

She straddled Phil’s lap and began to sink down on his then-hard cock, as he began sucking milk from her tits. From where I was sitting, Kate’s back was to me, and I had a perfect view of her ass and her labia as they pushed in and pulled out of her pussy as she bounced lustfully on his cock. I had always been into rather vanilla sex, and it was so arousing watching the raw sex in front of me.

It didn’t take Phil long to shoot his load of cum into her. I knew that Kate felt his cock throbbing inside of her because she moaned in ecstasy saying, “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, Phil! I can feel your cock pulsing in my cunt and filling me with cum. I’m having my first orgasm of the night.”

When they were finished the men lifted Kate up onto the table. She laid back and spread her legs, and her head was hanging slightly over the other edge of the table. Phil motioned me over between her legs, saying, “Come on, Ed, it’s only fair that you clean her up for Dexter, and do your small part in all of this.”

It was embarrassing but I moved between her legs and sucked her pussy clean of Phil’s huge load of cum. When I was through Dexter moved between her legs to fuck her as Bill shoved his cock in her mouth and fucked her throat. I was just sitting there watching my wife being impaled by two cocks at the same time.

We stayed in that room for almost three hours and each of those men ejaculated into either her pussy or mouth at least three times. I was busy cleaning her pussy with my mouth after each fucking, and by the end of the night they even had me cleaning their cocks of their fuck juices.

Following that night, Kate and I were invited to many private parties involving not only the first four men to fuck her, but other officers and directors as well. Kate never seemed to get enough cock.

Two weeks after the boat trip, Kate missed her period. The doctor confirmed that she's pregnant, and we both know that I'm not the father. I hadn't fucked her since her previous period, so it had to be one of my bosses who planted his seed directly into her womb. We decided to raise the baby boy as our own, and Kate continues to fuck my bosses with no protection.
 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments