Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Couple's Therapy

"A married couple gets a series of dares from their therapist"

160
23 Comments 23
9.6k Views 9.6k
3.8k words 3.8k words

"So, Lisa, this is your first dare," Natalie said. "You will go out in public in a short skirt, with no underwear."

My wife Lisa and I were dumbfounded. We stared at Natalie, our therapist. We had started seeing her for couples therapy a month ago.

"Why?" I asked, squirming on the couch.

"Well, Paul," Natalie said, leaning back in her leather chair. "We've discussed your jealousy quite a few times. This scenario will let you explore if that jealousy is always a bad feeling."

"But what's in it for me?" Lisa asked.

"What's in it for both of you," Natalie said, "is getting back to uncharted territory in your relationship. The reason why everything feels so exciting and fresh early on when two people meet, isn't just novelty. It's the uncertainty. You don't know what this person will do tomorrow, let alone the next second. If you can get some of that unpredictability back into your lives, I promise you sparks will fly."

"So are you really going to do this?" I asked as Lisa stood in front of her wardrobe. We had just come home from our surreal appointment with Natalie.

Lisa bit her lip and looked at me. "I don't know, Paul. It's embarrassing. What if someone sees me?"

"We could just let it go," I said, trying to sound reassuring. "Quit therapy and try to work things out on our own."

"We have tried, Paul. But we both know it's not working. We have to do this, if not for us, so for the girls."

I shrugged. Our girls. Nothing was more important than our two little daughters. So we had to try everything to save our marriage.

Lisa bit her lip nervously, her eyes scanning the array of clothes in front of her. Finally, she pulled out a red minidress that barely covered her ass and slipped it on. "I guess I'm really doing this," she said, turning to face me.

We left the house and made our way to a busy shopping district. Lisa still had panties on under that short dress. Her big curvy ass looked really something.

"OK, remember Natalie's instructions," Lisa said to me. "Stay fifty yards away at all times, do not interfere or talk to me."

"Understood," I mumbled.

"Here we go," Lisa said and slid her panties down and put them in her purse. Then she stepped out of the car and walked towards the shopping district. I trailed behind her, my eyes glued to her swaying hips. My cock twitched in my pants as I watched men turning around to check out Lisa's ass. I could hear their murmurs and whistles, and a pang of jealousy shot through me. I had never felt so vulnerable.

As Lisa walked down the busy street, she began to get bolder. She swayed her hips more, flaunting her curves.

She moved with a new air about her, almost as if Natalie's audacious task had set her free. It was like watching a bird let out of its cage for the first time...terrified but exhilarated. Watching from a distance, unable to talk, to touch... God, it was a form of torture. Each man's glance, each passing whistle, it was a punch to my gut.

I watched, my heart racing, as she walked along the shopping street.

There she was... Lisa. My Lisa. In that damned short dress. On any other day, any other circumstance, I’d have savoured the sight. But not today. Today, it was a dare. A twisted game in the name of therapy. A catalyst to uncover jealousy I didn't need to be reminded of.

And then a man came up to her. Someone she must have known from before, maybe an ex? My jealousy flared up stronger than before.

When we came back to therapy the next day, Lisa and I sat far from each other on Natalie's couch.

"So, tell me about your little dare!" Natalie peeked at us over the rim of her glasses.

Lisa blushed and picked at a piece of lint on her dress. "I don't think Paul enjoyed it."

"Let's hear from you first, Lisa," Natalie continued. "We won't interrupt you."

"Well, it was the strangest feeling at first. Walking down the street, feeling the absence of underwear. It was as if I was a totally different person at first. But then I noticed how men were looking at me, especially when they thought I wasn't looking. When I knew they were looking, I almost felt tingly. It's so embarrassing, but I almost liked it. It's like they were undressing me with their eyes and I could do nothing about it."

I leaned forward and clenched my fists. "But then you met that man. Tell her about that."

Natalie waved her hand. "Before we get to that, Paul, I want you to put into words how you felt. What you thought. When you saw your wife and that other man?"

"I was jealous," I said. "I was terrified. If I had been by her side I would have punched that guy out and taken Lisa home."

"So you were jealous," Natalie said. "Why?"

"Well, I guess knowing she had no panties on. That she was bare under that short dress. And so close to another man."

"OK, back to you, Lisa," Natalie said. "What was your experience?"

"I heard someone call my name. So I turned and saw Roy coming up the street. He was a guy I worked with before, back when I was teaching. And I almost panicked. I was so focused on the dare, and hadn't expected bumping into someone who knew me. He started chatting. How's life, long time no see, that kind of thing. And I felt so self-conscious about my lack of panties."

"It looked like you flirted with him!" I exclaimed.

"That was just me being nervous and awkward," Lisa muttered.

I swallowed hard, replaying the situation in my mind. "But he flirted with you, right?"

"No, not really. He just complimented me on my dress."

"Now it's your turn, Paul," Natalie said. "What was your experience?"

"I was jealous! I was angry. I was worried."

"When was the last time you've had such strong feelings for your wife?" Natalie leaned forward, looking straight into my eyes.

"I..." My jaw dropped. "A very long time ago."

"This is what we are going to explore going forward," Natalie said, looking at her notes. "Uncovering strong feelings. Lost feelings. Find back to that spark. How about you, Lisa? What feelings arose during and after your dare?"

"I guess there's a part of me that felt like I had taken a step towards freedom today," Lisa said quietly.

"What do you mean?" Natalie asked.

"It was like I stepped outside of my marriage. I stepped outside my normal life and tried something dangerous and new. And I liked it. It was exhilarating. It was a step towards the wonderful, adventurous life I once had."

"Anything else?"

Lisa picked at another piece of lint on her dress and looked down. "I felt like I was a slut. Walking around half-naked like that. It was embarrassing and I hated myself for it. I wanted to get home and take a shower."

Natalie nodded and glanced at her watch. "Time to wrap it up for today. I have another challenge for you until next time. Another dare."

"OK," I lay back in bed, only wearing boxers. "There are supposed to be dares from our therapist written on cards in this envelope. I am supposed to read them to you, and you will follow the instructions."

Lisa nodded. "Did Natalie say what the dare was about?"

"No, just that I should just wear boxers, and you should be in your underwear."

"OK, open the envelope," Lisa said. She sat next to me on the bed, wearing white cotton panties and a matching bra.

I opened the pink envelope and read the first card. "It says, 'Lisa, tell Paul about the last time you fucked another man, probably before you were married. Be explicit in the details. Paul, just listen and ask polite questions.'"

Lisa rolled her eyes and sighed. "This is going to be embarrassing."

"Just follow the instructions."

Lisa nodded and took a deep breath. "OK, I guess I will start with the last time. It was in a bar. This guy came up to me and said he had eyes only for me. And he asked if I would like to have dinner with him tomorrow. I was surprised and so flattered, so I said yes."

"So he took you out?"

"Yes, to a very expensive restaurant. Afterwards he took me to an even more expensive hotel. I didn't know what to do. I had never been in a hotel like that, and it was so fancy. He took all of my inhibitions away."

"What happened then?"

"We went to the room. Well, let me tell you, that man knew what he was doing. I thought 'Why not?' so I started undressing. My heart was beating fast, and I was very nervous. But I felt liberated."

"What came next?"

"Well, when I was totally naked, he was still fully dressed. He got into bed and started kissing me. It was exciting to have him take control, to tell me what to do. He eventually pulled my legs over his shoulders and fucked me. It was very passionate. And very unlike me."

"What do you mean?" I felt the jealousy and humiliation bubble up inside me again picturing my wife in this sordid scene. "Be explicit with the details, remember?"

"It's not like me to be so forward. I'm normally very reserved. But in that moment I was so uninhibited and confident. It was amazing."

"So, he fucked you?"

"Yes, and he came inside me. I knew I could get pregnant. But I loved it. I loved that he had taken me like that. I loved that I had given myself to him."

We were quiet for a minute before I read the next card: "'If Paul is erect now, Lisa will start giving him a handjob. Lisa will tell Paul about the oldest man she ever had sex with.'"

Lisa gasped. "The card says that?"

I nodded.

"OK," Lisa said.

I was already rock-hard and throbbing in my boxers. I felt myself blush as Lisa snaked her hand into the front of my boxers and pulled out my cock. She slowly stroked it up and down.

I felt shame and humiliation. Lisa was about to tell me about some other man, some...older man! The shame was like a lance through me.

"OK, the oldest man I ever had sex with," Lisa said. "I guess it was when I was nineteen. I met this guy at a party. I was a little drunk, so I flirted with him. And he was very aggressive, and very strong. He took me outside the party and kissed me. He was so aggressive. Kissed me like I was his."

"Did he kiss you here?" I pointed to her lips.

ashley_Tompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ashley_Tompson1

"No, he kissed me right here." And she pointed to her neck. "I thought, 'This is crazy' but at the same time I thought it was exciting."

"How old was he?" My voice sounded hoarse.

"I guess about thirty-five. So I let him take me to his car. We drove to his house and went inside. He took off my clothes. He was so rough with me. He pulled my hair back and kissed me on the neck. I was scared, but it was exciting. I wanted to resist, but it felt so good." Lisa was getting into it, stroking my cock faster and faster.

"What did he do next?" I asked, and then felt so humiliated asking about another man... had his cock in my wife...

"He pulled me to the living room. There was an armchair there, so he bent me over it and started licking me. I thought it was over, that he was going to fuck me right there. But he stopped and he told me to get on the floor. So I did. He got on the floor and licked me again. He moved down to the secret place."

"Where is that?"

"Just there," Lisa said, pointing to her pussy. "He started licking my pussy. I was wet and it wasn't like anything I had ever experienced before. And then he stuck his tongue in me. I came right away with his tongue in my pussy."

Lisa was stroking my cock, faster and faster. I was getting close now. "And did you do anything with him?"

"Yes, after I came, he pulled his pants off and..."

"You sucked his cock?"

"Yes," Lisa said, and giggled. "I was proud that I could make it grow so big. And I was excited that I was taking this older man's cock into my mouth."

I was gasping, shuddering at the humiliation and excitement of what I was hearing.

"Time for the next dare," Lisa said, holding my cock like it was a live hand grenade.

I read the next card: "'Tell Paul a fantasy about a threesome. Lisa in the middle while Paul and another man share every one of her holes.'"

I didn't know what to say. I was so aroused by the thought of Lisa with another man...  my cock was throbbing in Lisa's hand.

"God, this is embarrassing," Lisa giggled. "A threesome? I don't know if I have the nerve to do it!" Lisa said.

"OK, so what's the fantasy?" I asked.

"I guess imagining another man in bed with us. You, my husband, and a nice older gentleman having their way with me."

"Having our way with you, how?" I asked hoarsely.

"I guess I would love to have him behind me, holding onto my hips. And I would like him to kiss and bite my neck while you were kissing me and touching me all over."

"How would we meet this nice older gentleman?" I asked.

"I don't know, at work? A club? I don't know, it's just a fantasy."

"And what would he be wearing?"

"I guess he would wear a suit, like he was going to the office. And a white shirt and tie. And, um, leather shoes."

"And what would that man do with you?"

"Well, I guess I would have to be on my knees and blow him. Oh, that is so embarrassing to say out loud!"

"Go on," I said, through labored breath.

"OK, so I would blow him. And then you would take me, sliding inside me from behind. I would be so wet, and he would take my mouth. And then you would both take me. One in front, and one in back. I would love that. And you would both come inside me. That would be hot, to know that I took two men's loads at the same time."

"So the stranger would cum in your mouth?"

"Yes, that would be so dirty. I would like to have his cum in my mouth, while you were fucking me from behind. You would see him cumming in my mouth, filling it up, and it would be so dirty. And you would come inside me too."

I couldn't help picturing the scene she was describing. My wife's mouth around the stranger's cock. Him moaning that he was cumming. I could practically see the shaft of his cock pulsating as he filled my wife's mouth with spurt after spurt of thick cum. The sounds of my wife slurping and sucking. Swallowing and moaning.

"OK," I swallowed hard. "Let me read the next card. 'Lisa, tell Paul about how you would go about fucking his best friend.'"

"Oh, god," Lisa said. "That's a hard one."

"Just tell me," I urged. "The card says you need to tell me. Pick one of my friends."

Lisa was quiet for a moment. "It would be...your friend Alan."

"Alan?" I asked. "Really?"?

"Yes," Lisa said. "Alan."

My heart was pounding.

"I guess I would invite him over for dinner. I could invite him for dinner here. And I would seduce him, take him to the bedroom and get him to take off his clothes."

"How would you seduce him? Give me the details," I asked.

"I would tease him a little, but I guess I wouldn't come on to him too strong, so he would be surprised when I started taking off my clothes."

"What would you be wearing?"

"I could be wearing a sexy dress, and no panties."

"No panties!" I repeated. I felt my cock twitch in Lisa's hand.

"Yes, I would have shaved my pussy. And I would bend over in front of him and show him my pussy, and lick my finger and taste myself and then..."

Lisa was getting into it. She was so beautiful when she told these stories. "Go on," I said.

"And I would spread my lips for him and show him my clit and ask him if he wanted my married pussy."

I was breathing hard. "Tell me more."

"I would swallow his cock for him, all the way down my throat, until he was gagging me. I would suck him so hard, wrapping my lips around his shaft, licking his balls. He would sit in your recliner in the lounge, drinking your beer. I would look up at him, his body, his big cock, and his face. I would make him come in my mouth. I would swallow every drop of his hot cum."

"And then?"

"Then I would sit on his lap, straddling him. I would kiss him, while I rubbed my pussy against his dick. I would kiss him hard, while I was rubbing my pussy against his dick. I would whisper in his ear that I wanted his hard cock inside me, fucking me, telling him to fuck my married pussy. And then I would slide down onto him. I would let out a moan when he was all the way inside me, filling my married pussy, and I would start riding him, hard."

I was panting so hard that I couldn't speak. I just stroked my cock and stared up at her. She was still standing over me, but she had stopped talking now, and she met my gaze.

"Without a condom?" I managed to whisper.

"Yes," Lisa whispered back. "Without a condom. I would ride him bareback. I would ride him hard and fast, so he could feel me cumming, squeezing his cock with my married pussy. He would grab my hips and fuck me, pounding his big cock into my pussy. And then he would cum inside me. I would be so excited that I would squirt on top of him. Cumming all over his belly and my bare pussy. I would be so wet, squirting and cumming so hard, so hard, so hard."

"Oh, god," I murmured. My cock felt like it was going to explode.

I took out the next card. It said: 'For Lisa's eyes only', so I handed it to her. She read it and nodded.

Then I read the next card: "'Lisa, tell Paul about coming home to him filled with his best friend's cum, and letting Paul have sloppy seconds.'"

Lisa let out a breath. "God, I guess you would be coming home as Alan left, right? And I'd be waiting for you in the kitchen, just wearing my dress, no underwear. And you would smell the sex and the cum on me."

"Tell me what you would say."

"I would tell you how much I enjoyed sucking Alan's big cock and how he fucked me. I would tell you how he came inside me. I would tell you how I squirted all over him. And then I would pull you to me, and I would kiss you, and I would whisper in your ear, tell you that you could have sloppy seconds. And I'd take your hand and put it between my legs, and you would feel the cum leaking out of me. And then I would tell you to fuck me from behind, with Alan's cum still leaking out of me, and you would watch it drip out of my pussy onto the floor as you were fucking me, and then I would take your cock out of my pussy and put it inside my mouth, so I could lick Alan's cum off your cock."

"Oh, god," I groaned. "I'm going to cum."

Lisa read the card that was only for her eyes again. Just as I was about to explode in Lisa's hand, she let go of my cock.

Suddenly she gave me a cold, condescending smile. "What, hearing about your wife getting fucked is getting you all hard, huh? Your little cock all ready to ejaculate your tiny load over yourself?"

"Please no," I whined, looking up at her, ready to burst.

"You like thinking of me, all used and nasty, filled up with a strange man's cum? You like thinking of me with a bare pussy, letting your friends use me? You'd like to jerk off to that, while you imagine them fucking me?"

There was something so intensely erotic about Lisa's words, her power over me and my throbbing jealousy. I couldn't hold back. I started cumming even though Lisa wasn't holding my cock.

I felt my cum spurt over my stomach and chest.

"Look what you're doing," she scolded. "You're making such a mess, all over yourself. The thought of your wife getting fucked by other men too much for you?"

I looked up at her, helpless, shocked by my total loss of control. I couldn't believe the intensity of my orgasm. My cum was still spurting out of me, all over my stomach and chest.

And then my wife laughed at me, a scornful laugh that ignited my humiliation.

My orgasm was so intense that I almost passed out. Lisa tiptoed to the bathroom and tossed me a towel to clean up all the cum from my belly and chest.

"What happened there, Lisa?" I stuttered. "It was like you changed and became a different person just as I was about to cum."

"It was the card," Lisa said, studying me. "It instructed me to ruin your orgasm and to humiliate you as you came. Was it awful?"

"It was...it was so...overpowering," I admitted. "I felt like I lost control, like I was on fire or something."

"I'm sorry."

"No, no, no," I said, shaking my head. "I have to admit I'm scared of this whole process. But at the same time, I'm dying to know what happens next."

Lisa smiled. "Me too."

Published 
Written by normicawber
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments