Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cruel Party Wife

"Husband and wife both enjoy alpha-man's cock"

39
5 Comments 5
34.5k Views 34.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story

We had only been at the biker party a few minutes when my wife and Bobby locked eyes. I saw the look he gave her and I knew he was going to fuck her. She knew it too. She gives off a certain vibe when in the presence of an alpha male, and I sensed it and could tell he felt it also.

She was dressed very sexy, with seamed stockings and garters, no bra and a see-through top. Her skirt was barely long enough to cover the tops of her stockings, and when she sat a certain way one could see she wasn’t wearing panties. Her necklace, earrings and ankle bracelet complemented her outfit perfectly, and I was pleased that she was wearing heavy, “party-time” lipstick and makeup.

She looked like a woman with no inhibitions, one who reveled in the attention of men, and unafraid to return their glances and stares. It is so much fun to watch her at a gathering or a bar. There were only men present, and they ranged from young to middle-aged. They lusted after her and in appreciation she flirted with them all, but I knew it was Bobby who was going to claim her first. The thought of this really excited me.

Bobby was a big guy, about six foot. He was dark-haired, handsome and muscular. He had brown eyes and full lips, which I found very sexy. He was wearing tight jeans and a tight tee shirt that showed off his abs and muscles. The outline of his cock was plainly visible through his jeans. He noticed us both checking him out and gave us a smile.

He sat down on a couch and motioned my wife to join him. He looked up at me and asked her, “Who is he?”

“He’s my husband,” she replied as she joined him on the couch, “But don’t mind him. He doesn’t interfere with my fun.”

Bobby gave me an arrogant, superior look. “I understand perfectly,” he said, grinning maliciously, “You’re her cucky boy.”

“Go get us drinks,” she ordered me, “Bobby and I need to get acquainted.”

I hurried over to the liquor table and poured two scotches. When I returned I noticed Bobby had a hand on her leg just above her knee.

“My, you’re a bold one, aren’t you?” she told him, “You must think I like that.”

Bobby inched his fingers higher up her thigh. “I think you like this better,” he answered, just beginning to rub her naked pussy.

“Mmmm, very wet,” Bobby announced.

He paused for a moment to lift her and raise her skirt all the way up, exposing her hot, moist cunt. With one hand he began to finger her. He used his other hand to unbutton her top, exposing her braless tits for all to see. By now, several men had gathered around to watch the little show the two of them were putting on, and one of them spoke to me.

“I guess you know he’s going to fuck her,” he whispered to me, “He loves to fuck married women and make their husbands watch.”

Bobby and my wife began kissing. I could see their tongues dancing together as he fingered her and squeezed her tits.

The men around us were obviously enjoying watching the two of them. The one standing next to where I was sitting on the floor unzipped his trousers and took his hard cock out. He was young, slender with delicate features but well hung.

“I’m about to burst,” he told me as he rubbed his cock.

“I can see,” I answered.

“You wouldn’t mind helping me out, would you?” he asked.

“Not at all,” I told him.

He brought his cock even with my face, and I took him deep in my mouth. He grabbed my head and began stroking. While I sucked him our eyes never left my wife and Bobby, as he continued with her.

I knew the man I was sucking wouldn’t last long. I felt his throbbing cock get bigger and suddenly he expelled a big load of cum down my throat. The tart, salty taste of this young man’s cock just turned me on more. I turned my attention to the two of them.

“We need to go find a bed,” Bobby said, standing up and pulling her with him.

“You can come along too,” he said to me, “and watch how a real man uses your wife.”

The three of us moved down a hallway and found an empty bedroom with a king-sized bed. He pushed her down on the bed and began to disrobe. He told me if I wanted to stay I would have to do the same. He removed his jeans, briefs and shirt. He stood naked with his cock hard and watched me disrobe.

After I was naked he looked at my cock, then grabbed it and squeezed.

“No wonder you can’t satisfy her,” he laughed, “your cock is so small.”

He directed me to sit in a chair while he went to work on my wife. First, he removed her skirt and top but left her heels, stockings and garters on. She looked so hot!

“She needs punishing,” he told me.

He began to slap her tits, then her pussy. Next, he turned her over on her stomach and began to spank her ass. He stopped the spanking and began fingering her pussy, first with one finger, then two, then three. Her eyes were half-shut, lips parted, moans growing louder. She began to arc her body to meet the thrusts of his fingers.

She looked over at me to make sure I was watching.

“Watch how a real stud treats me, sissy boy. He knows what I need: a real man with a manly cock. Not your pathetic little dick.”

Bobby turned her over on her back. He spread her legs and crawled down between them. He used his hands to squeeze her tits as he worked his tongue into her cunt. Up and down, in and out, his lips and tongue moved to suck her.

“Oh god, that’s so good,” she moaned, looking at me with a wicked smile. “So much better than anything you can do.”

After a few minutes, Bobby raised himself, moved up toward her head and brought his cock to her lips. She licked and sucked, her tongue up and down his shaft, then took it between her lips. She kept her eyes on me as she serviced him, making sure I saw how much she was enjoying his cock.

I heard him ask her, “Are you ready to be fucked?”

“Yes, Bobby. Give it to me. Fuck me with your big beautiful cock.”

VeroRoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeroRoss

“You sure you want it?” he teased.

“Please, Bobby. Give it to me now,” she answered.

Bobby crawled between her legs, spread them wide, and spoke to me.

“Come over here and guide my cock into your wife’s cunt,” he ordered me.

I crawled over and took his cock. I held onto it as he moved into position to enter her. As I held it, he first rubbed it up and down on the wet entrance to her cunt, teasing her.

“Oh god, give it to me please, I’ve got to have it now.”

He pushed, and the head of his cock entered her pussy. She gave out a little gasp, followed by a moan. With my hand still wrapped around his cock, he began short-dicking her, using just the head of his cock to penetrate her cunt then withdrawing. As he gradually increased his tempo I removed my hand. My wife’s mouth was half-open in a knowing smile; her eyes were watching me as I watched the two of them. Her hands were planted firmly on his butt.

Suddenly he shoved his cock all the way in her in one long stroke, causing her to scream. He began to speak as his cock moved in and out.

“Yeah, that’s what you want, isn’t it, baby? It’s what all slutty whores crave, big hard cocks in their tight hot pussies.”

He settled into a steady rhythm of long deep strokes, and I could hear low guttural moans from somewhere inside my wife.  He looked over at me.

“Mmmm. Nice and juicy and tight,” he told me.

Bobby’s final strokes into her pussy were fast and furious. The two of them were moaning loudly as he shot his cum into her willing cunt. He collapsed on top of her and I heard them both panting to catch their breath.

A minute passed before he rose up and pulled his cock from my wife’s cunt. It glistened with the mix of his cum and her pussy cream, as did her pussy.

Finally, she spoke, instructing me.

“You need to clean us up, sissy boy,” she ordered me. “Start with him. You know what to do.”

Bobby turned on his back and spread his legs apart. He took his cock in one hand and beckoned to me with his other.

“Come and get it, Cucky. You heard the lady.”

I positioned myself between his legs and grabbed his butt with both hands. His warm, naked body looked and felt erotic. I leaned down and took his cock in my mouth, lick-sucking him. Some of the juice had dripped down to his ball sack, and I made sure to lick it as well.

I worked on him gently for a few minutes before he grabbed my head and forced his cock down my throat all the way. I continued to make my lips as tight as I could, and I felt his cock getting harder, which turned me on even more.

Bobby, his muscular six-foot body with his cock hard once more, then pushed me down on our bed next to her. He grabbed my arms and turned me on my stomach.

“Now lick her pussy,” he ordered me.

I began to tongue her pussy, outside and inside. To me, my wife is the sexiest after she’s been well fucked by a real man. There was so much cream, and it was delicious.

“Lick me good, sissy boy,” she told me. “Taste a real man’s cock juice.”

As I continued to work on her, Bobby spread my legs and I felt him crawl between them. He used both hands to squeeze my butt.

“Are you going to fuck him?” my wife asked, “I think that’s what he needs.”

“Is that what you’d like?” Bobby asked, “Would you like me to show him what a real man’s cock feels like?”

“Oh yes,” she replied, “I want to watch you show him what a sissy is good for.”

Bobby reached for the bottle of lube on the nightstand. He squeezed out a generous amount on his palm and began applying it to his hard cock.

As he readied himself to fuck me, my wife spoke to me, laughing, “I think you are about to get some cock.”

“Well, I’ll try to put on a good show for you,” he told her, “I enjoy using sissy husbands who can’t satisfy their wives.”

He used his hands to spread my ass cheeks and I felt the tip of his cock begin to work its way into my pussy. I continued to lick and suck my wife’s cunt, savoring the mixture of his cum and her cream. He pushed deeper into me, his strokes increasing in intensity.

She watched us with a big smile on her face, her hands pulling my head tight into her well-fucked cunt.

“Oh yeah! Give it to him good,” she urged him. “It’s all he’s good for.”

“You like it, don’t you, sissy boy?” she said to me. “I guess we both like being fucked by a real stud.”

Bobby’s thrusts continued, and he was hitting my sweet spot. He felt good going in and good coming out. As his fucking quickened I knew he was about to cum and pump a big load in my ass pussy. I was in heaven as he finally unloaded with a series of violent strokes and I was about to cum myself. His strokes stopped and all two hundred pounds of his naked body collapsed on top of me. It was at that moment that I shot my load, maybe the hardest cum I had ever experienced in my life.

“I think I’ve turned your husband into cock lover,” Bobby announced. “His cum is all over the sheets.”

My wife stood up from the bed and took Bobby’s hand, leading him from the bed to the shower. She adjusted the water and both of them entered the stall. She took a soft sponge and gently began to wash his body. After both rinsed off and wrapped themselves in towels, she came back into the bedroom where I lay naked on the bed. Her arm around Bobby’s naked body, she spoke to me.

“I told Bobby he can come visit us anytime, day or night, and fuck me any way he wants to,” she announced.

 She gave him a big hug. “Do you have anything to say to Bobby?” she asked me.

“Oh yes, Bobby,” I told him, dropping to my knees and kneeling before him. “You fucked me good. I’m yours; I belong to you. You can use my pussy anytime you want. I’m queer for you now.”

I helped Bobby gather his clothes and get dressed. I put his socks and shoes on for him as the two of them kissed and hugged. I gave his cock one last kiss as he finished dressing.

“I hope you will visit us again soon,” I told him as he left.

“Don’t worry, sissy boy, I will,” he answered.

 

 

Published 
Written by CuckyBoy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments