Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuck Ho Ho Holded by Santa

"A surprise visit from Santa turns out naughty and not so nice..."

15
5 Comments 5
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks

“Honey this is fucking stupid.  You’re twenty-seven.  Definitely too old to be leaving Santa cookies and milk,” Richard lectured with a smirk.

Jennifer had baked chocolate chip cookies, what she believed to be Santa’s favorite earlier Christmas Eve.  She placed them by the fireplace with childlike glee.  

“Shut the fuck up, Rich.  I do this every year, and every year, I wake up to a half empty plate of cookies and a half drank glass of milk," Jennifer shot back.

"You may want to think about leaving Santa skim instead of whole milk.  He looks like he needs all the dieting help he can get,’ Richard joked.

"Go to bed, Scrooge.  You may or may not have a present when you wake up tomorrow morning," Jennifer threatened with growing irritation.

"Alright, Alright.  I’ll see you in the morning,’"Richard ended the conversation.

Richard leaned in to kiss Jennifer but before his lips made it to their destination, he was interrupted…

SLAM!

A loud bang erupted from the rooftop of their home.  

"What the fuck was that?" Richard asked, frightened.

His answer came down the chimney in a flash and landed on the charred pile of wood that had been burning earlier.  It was Santa.  Red Coat, white beard, black boots yada yada yada.

“You aren’t fucking real,” Richard muttered in absolute disbelief.

Jennifer and Richard stood in front of Santa, dumbfounded.

“Oh, I’m very real Richie boy.  I’m real enough to eat your wife’s fresh baked cookies,” Santa responded taking a bite out of one of Jennifer’s cookies.

“These cookies won’t be the only thing I get into tonight that are warm and inviting either,” Santa teased with a hearty chuckle.

“What the fuck are you talking about, Santa?” Richard asked, bewildered.

“First off Richie, let’s watch the language, pal.  It is Christmas after all.  Second, I plan to fuck your wife, bud.  Only if she’s okay with it of course, but I don’t think that will be a problem since she’s had a crush on me her entire life. Will it, darlin’?’ Santa asked Jennifer with a warm smile.

Jennifer twirled her hair with her finger, nervously. She smiled at Santa and slowly approached him.

“I never thought this would happen to me, Santa, but of course I want you to fuck me,” Jennifer answered with giddy joy.

Jennifer became aggressive and went right for Santa’s red velvet covered crotch, grabbing it firmly with her hand.  

“Oh Santa!  You’re hung better than our stockings!’ Jennifer squealed.

Richard rubbed his eyes with annoyance.

“This is just a dream.  Just a really weird, fucked up dream.” Richard tried to convince himself.

“I promise you this isn’t a dream, Richie.  Good luck falling asleep after this, though.” Santa informed Richard.  

Jennifer rubbed Santa through his pants until his cock grew three sizes too big. Santa palmed and squeezed Jennifer’s ass in return to her delight.

“You should take those reindeer pajama pants off so Santa can get a better look at you” Santa ordered.

“Yes, Santa,” Jennifer obliged, taking her pants off.

“Why don’t you join me Santa?” Jennifer asked, undoing Santa’s belt buckle, dropping his trousers to the floor.

“My pleasure, Jennifer.

Nastasia_Cute
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nastasia_Cute

 Now why don’t you get on your knees and bend over for Santa?” Santa asked.

Jennifer dropped to her knees, presenting her bare ass to Santa.  Santa dropped to his knees and began eating her out like a holiday ham.  Jennifer responded with moans of pleasure as Santa licked her deeply, circling her clit with his tongue.  

“Oh Santa!” Jennifer cried out in ecstasy.

“You are even more delicious than your milk and cookies, Jennifer,” Santa complimented.

At this point, Richard was sitting on the floor only a few feet away from what was happening.  His eyes were in a dead stare.  He appeared almost catatonic.

“Cheer up, Richie! It’s Christmas!” Santa reassured Richard.

“I want your cock inside me, Santa! Please!” Jennifer begged.

“I had you marked down as being nice but it seems you want to be naughty this year,” Santa joked.

“Yes! Please Santa! I want to be naughty for your Santa! I need you inside me.”

Santa rubbed his rosy red cock against Jennifer’s dripping wet slit.

“For being a good girl this year, you get to be naughty with Santa,” Santa jeered.

Santa pushed his rock hard cock into Jennifer’s womanhood and began thrusting in and out.

Jennifer’s eyes rolled into the back of her head and she began having intense orgasms, one after the other.  Santa’s magical cock drove her crazy and she began squirting all over the floor as Santa pumped away.

“Good thing the fire was already out, otherwise you would’ve put it out,” Santa said.

“Please cum inside me, Santa!” Jennifer pleaded.

“You’ve been a good girl so I’ll give you what you want this year,” Santa answered.

Santa began fucking her faster and faster until he was about to cum.

“Ho ho hooooooh!” Santa groaned as he filled Jennifer’s pussy and gave new meaning to the term white christmas.  

Jennifer collapsed to the floor, drenched in sweat and other juices.  Santa’s idea of good cheer oozed out of her pink parum pum pum pum.

“You look awfully parched, Jennifer.  You should drink some of my whole milk,” Santa offered.

“Unfortunately I have to be going.  Other houses to get to before the night’s over,” Santa said.

“Thank you for my present Santa,” Jennifer exhaustively whispered.

“You’re very welcome, Jennifer and you can expect to see me again next year if you’re a good girl.”

“As for you Richie, you get coal,” Santa said tossing Richard a black stone, landing in his lap.”

“Cuck-COAL-ded that is!  You two have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!” Santa said with a tip of his red cap.

And with that goodbye, Santa disappeared into the fireplace leaving Jennifer completely satisfied and Richard with a piece of coal and a wife filled to the brim with Santa’s little helpers.

 

 

Published 
Written by ballstothewall
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments