Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cucked in CondoCapture - Chapter 1

"A journey of self discovery for the newlyweds into cuckold."

34
5 Comments 5
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is a gradually building Cuckold story. The characters are crafted into it from their fresh unbeknownst selves. It's a story of self realisation and the makings of their own journey. It gathers pace and gets sexy and saucy as it progresses, yet sometimes subtle traction is necessary to get to that point! It is not rushed and involves inter-personal relationship themes, with exploration of power-struggle dynamics. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I have much more written and will contune to upload as it goes."

Percy Brockton loved working for CondoCapture. He was lead salesman in the office and was highly respected in his extraordinary ability to break the hardest of sells. His triumphs had lead the company to grow exponentially in recent years.

 He had an innate knack when it came to upselling rental to buy Condo’s and his way with customers was nothing short of outstanding. Regularly he would be top of the leader board, and through his diligent enthusiasm everything ticked over just wonderfully at the Midwest company.

 The owner, Dick Holroyd, was thrilled when the latest reports came through that sales targets had smashed the year on year record - and he had no other reason than to thank his loyal servant, Percy. He called him into the office one morning to congratulate him on his esteemed efforts.

 “Percy, my Mr. Fabulous man,” Dick waved in an appreciable manner, lavishing smiles abundance as the perfect little sales clerk peaked round the door at his boss.

 “Come in, come in, there’s Foie-Gras & Bellini’s all round for my number one sales rep!”

 Indeed, a tray had been set up on the table. Kosher and pristine with two glasses filled bubbling with the alcoholic drink, Percy was somewhat taken back by the gratitude. The server, a portly middle-aged lady, left the two of them to one another’s company, smiling sweetly towards Percy as she left.

 “How are you anyway, kiddo?” Dick said attentively, cupping his hands around the shoulders of his star pupil.

 “Never been better Sir. Wow it all seems very lavish! So kind of you to have brunch at the ready for me! What will the others thin, ha ha?”

 Dick gazed out of his window into the office. All his busy bees working tirelessly to support the Queen at the top of the pyramid! Yet he treated them well, with good pay scales, holidays and a plethora of perks to make the job more than ever a fantastic experience.

 “You know, Foie-Gras gets such a bad rep, but in Europe they know how to live well, culinary excellence and all that! It’s why I wish for you to try some, you can’t get it here in the states so I have it shipped over. I must say, it’s utterly divine!”

 He offered the tray up to Percy, who smiling candidly took up the offer of the indulgent treat.

 “Here let me propose a toast to ‘You, me & CondoCapture’ after all we are doing excellent of late, and it’s you, Percy, I have to thank”

 Percy felt joyous and gladly accepted the invitation to bask in Dick’s victory speech.

 “Tell me, sir, what plans going forward, is it expansion? I’m hearing so much lately of the future.”

 They chinked their glasses together, toasting the occasion before Dick continued, “The future is bright, the future is here - indeed! I wish to offer you firstly my warmest thanks for all you’ve done. Secondly in return for all you’ve achieved I will be sending you on a get-away vacation! You and nine of the other highest achievers will be spending a week away, skiing at the luxurious ‘Peppermint Glaciers’ - yep that’s right in Aspen!”  

 Percy was shocked! He did not expect such an offer, but he had never been skiing before so the lure was more than inviting.

 “Wow thank you, Sir! I gather me and the other achievers like Ridgley and O’Hara will be there also! It will be great as they are real buds of mine. Honestly this is will be a fantastic vacation to look forward too!”

 Dick chugged back his Bellini, brushing the bristles of his moustache clean in element before offering Percy a Foie-Gras on cracker to celebrate the occasion, with another glass of booze to match!

 He was a tall man, thin cheeked with an attractive jaw-line to match. He was around forty-five to fifty and wore a brown suit accompanied with stylish black oxfords. You knew he meant business just by looking at him, suave & sleek in his attire with a natural, charming confidence to go with it.

 “That’s not all. It’s a plus one invitation. Bring your girlfriends, bring your wives … As I’m well aware, you got married just last fall so it would be a perfect gift for you both to enjoy! Everybody is welcome to entertain a guest along with them. If it’s just a friend, so be it, we can’t all be living the life of perfect matrimony as you, Percy boy, ha ha.”

 Percy’s jubilant vibe somewhat dipped at that point. Just a tad but without enough strain to cause any awkward alarm between them both. He gazed for what seemed like a longevity of moments, all cast together as one. Realising this he quickly adapted himself back to the conversation, smiling kindly at Dick.

 “Yeah, married life sure is the big kit n’ caboodle! Bachelor life; oh it’s left me behind now, like a frat boy at the end of his semester! All that cheekiness concluded and sown into the histories now, done n dusted, ha ha! Sure I miss it, I miss those days I once lived, but I wouldn’t change it for my Sandy, she’s just perfect!”

 Percy did as most people preference in work instances—- he put a fine glaze of sheen on his private life, especially in company of those that did not know him all too well. That effervescent zeal to imply all was dandy was something he’d done ever since he had gotten married! It just made sense to channel the best image he could, and that meant no discussion concerning his wife out of kindly proportions. He liked to keep his business private, as most people did, it seemed fair enough.

Victoriadolf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoriadolf

 The unease of Dick’s enthusiasm for employees to bring their spouses or marital partners meant that he would have to go ahead it seemed. Either that or lose his boss’s respect. Something he couldn’t dream of entertaining in his current position as number one boy at CondoCapture!

 Percy was a good kid. Suburban upbringing that came with a strong family bond. He had been educated well, and upon finishing his studies in business accounting, he decided to take a few years out and thus began working for Dick’s company. He was only twenty-three, yet quickly progressed as a high-flyer. With that, and all the added perks and benefits that came with it, he decided to derail his plans to press forward with his own dreams of outsourcing a company … He felt just right where he was.

 He was pale of complexion and of lower average build, he stood just at 5’7”, so he was a bit smaller than other men but it didn’t bother him too much. He had shiny black hair, that he parted naturally like Leo.

 He liked that element of himself and was often curling it around his fingertips. You could say he was a bit of a cutesy heartthrob, and certainly he had enjoyed his fair share of admirers growing up.

 Though saying that - as he was getting a bit older, he didn’t always feel as strong in himself in the presence of other men with his stature. Yet all in all he felt ok with who he was. He just put that smiling ‘happy bear face’ on so everybody would see him in the best spotlight possible.

 It may have felt presumptuous on his part, and that of others, but marrying Sandy had happened so quickly that he sometimes had to pinch himself to remember he was indeed living in a reality!

 She was a curvaceous woman, voluptuous and big on the hips! She had wicked auburn hair that flickered crimson in certain lights, giving her a strikingly fine glow, glimmering almost. Her hair floated down either side to shoulder length and freckles adorned her milky skin giving her a wonderful look of the warrior Queen Boudicca! It was an uncanny, yet alluring resemblance, that of which Percy just loved.

 Certain feelings in others stirred a little different in their marriage mind, that being she was just a tad older than him at thirty. Yet it being 2023, Percy brushed off the outdated, archaic natures that some folk carried. He saw nothing unduly about marrying a woman seven years his senior; it was fine.

 It was just that-- well, you could have said they were a bit of the odd couple … She was a dazzling dame, whilst he could have been mistaken for being her little brother in a Mickey Mouse T-shirt! Resembling that of the family fun day types at the county-fair! Holding the hand of an overwrought younger sibling, excited by candy-floss and a pinball shooter game! That was the look sometimes people fathomed with him, which acted as a staunch analogy to who he was. It didn’t help she soared higher than him either, not to mention when she had heels on too …

 Percy felt this inherently, as on a number of occasions his own sister had made some off-the-cuff comments concerning his marriage to Sandy that had left him feeling rather delicate. It was just in jest, he thought, and a natural sibling rivalry, but still it irked him.

 It was almost 11:30 and Percy was roused from his thoughts suddenly by Dick shuffling in his desk draw. He retrieved an invitation to the grandiose that was ‘Peppermint Glaciers’, handing him the signed and sealed envelope.

 Meanwhile, down on the shop floor at CondoCapture, it was the usual ever bustling chit-chat and lure of the seller’s gab that rang out between the staff doing their utmost to strike the best deals they could.

 One such agent was Clayton Bailey. He was equally as great as Percy but perhaps not as popular on the social scale in work. He writhed in himself, gazing up at Holroyd’s office at the pair of them as he took a breather out from his last call.

 He was pissed that he hadn’t been invited to the ‘swoon me some’ luncheon that Percy had been given special privileges of. He knew he was in the top ten when it came to employee sales, but unfortunately he wasn’t in with the boss as others. What was happening up there, he thought?

 He had to play it cool, he was on a good bonus structure, hitting those targets massively hard right now to allow himself to get caught up in politics. The old him would have stormed right up to the office with ‘Big Dick’, but times had changed, he knew a more composed approach was the best way to channel himself.

 One thing he was certain of though, was that ‘Dick Holroyd’ was a lily liveried fag! Sure he gave it the fanciful, family man card, but deep down Clayton knew he was just another prissy clad turd-burglar! It was testament to his judge of character and a no brainier that Holroyd had the absolute hots for Percy, even though the Dick at present was apparently courting a young mistress! Most likely acting as a beard for his latent homosexuality, tailoring himself in high viewpoint to investors of the self-image he wished to portray.

 He’d wait to find out what was happening up there first though, as he knew it was best to go about looking after number one in a clever fashion. It just wasn’t the right timing at present to go hung-ho. He’d bide his time waiting for all to reveal itself …

Published 
Written by DeezNutz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments