Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold And Cock Sucker For The Men's Divorce Support Group

"I attended a support group after my divorce, and I'm convinced to suck other men's cocks."

98
30 Comments 30
26.1k Views 26.1k
9.9k words 9.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is a cuckold and bisexual, cock sucking story, beginning and ending with cuckold relationships, and a lot of cock sucking throughout."

My name is Kevin, and I was twenty-six years old at the time the main events in this story began, in my hometown of Pittsburgh. I had been married to Lisa, who was twenty-four, for two years, having met her when she was in her senior year of college. Lisa seemed like such a sweet, outgoing, and wholesome girl when we dated, and I didn’t find out until later about her assertive libido.

I have a good job as an engineer, while Lisa worked for an insurance agency, and we socialized with two married couples, as well as my best friend from high school, Dan, who was single and had also moved back to Pittsburgh after getting his business degree. Dan is six feet and one inch tall, weighs one hundred and eighty-five pounds, and is fit and muscular. I’m five feet and nine inches tall and weigh one hundred and sixty pounds.

Dan lettered playing football and basketball in high school, while I was the more-studious type and was always on the second string of those teams. I was never able to compete physically with Dan, but we became good friends. I helped him with some of his homework assignments, and he was my ticket to sometimes being included in events with the popular kids in school.

Dan Attracts My Wife’s Attention

We invited Dan over to our home on many weekends when we weren’t going out with those two married couples, starting about a year and a half into our marriage, and it didn’t take long for me to see the attraction between Dan and my wife. They both have affable personalities, as opposed to my quiet demeanor, so there was always a lot of conversation and teasing between them. Sometimes it felt like I was the third wheel in my own home.

Lisa and I had a decent sex life, and I was able to satisfy her with my rather average, circumcised, five-inch dick, and she really liked that I always ate her out both before and after we fucked. And not too long after Dan started spending time with us, Lisa would tease me about eating my own cum out of her and started implying that I might like to eat other men’s cum from her pussy.

I had never been the jealous type when we were out with others and men paid attention to Lisa, which happened a lot, since she is well built, and looks amazingly like the actress, Amy Adams, with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes, but with bigger, 34D breasts. Dan didn’t even try to hide his attraction to my wife, but at first, I didn’t read too much into it.

It wasn’t long after Dan became a part of our lives that Lisa started getting kinkier in bed. She continued implying that I might like to eat other men’s cum since I was eating my own out of her, and then she started talking about us having a cuckold relationship.

She’d say things like, “My friend, Katie, told me that her husband likes to watch her with other men, and he even gets into it and participates by cleaning her pussy afterwards with his mouth. That’s not too much different than you eating your own cum after we fuck.”

One night after we had sex and I ate her out, we were cuddling and she asked, “Tell me the truth, Kevin, have you ever fantasized about me fucking other men while you watched?”

I honestly had never had those fantasies, but I didn’t want to totally shut down the conversation. So, I replied, “Well, honey, I do feel a sense of pride that you’re so hot and other men gawk at you, but I’ve never thought about you being with them. Why are you bringing this up?”

She answered, “Well, you don’t seem to mind when Kevin and I spend so much time together when he comes over, and sometimes it almost seems like we’re on a date. I can’t help thinking about what it would be like for us to at least fantasize about inviting him into our bed. Would you happen to know how well-hung he is?”

I asked, “Why would you ask that?”

Lisa answered, “Well, sometimes when Dan and I are talking, when you aren’t nearby, he likes to brag about how he pleases the ladies with his big cock. I just wondered if you’ve ever seen his cock.”

That kind of sexually explicit conversation was turning me on for some reason, and I was starting to see that Lisa was more than a little interested in my best friend. I had seen him in the showers many times in high school and know that he is better-hung than me.

So, I answered, “Yeah, well, I’ve only seen his soft cock in the showers, and it looked to be uncircumcised, thick, and maybe a little over six inches long. He also has a low-hanging set of egg-sized balls. I guess if I was a woman, I would think that he does have an impressive package. And I have to admit that I probably watched him more than I should have in the showers.”

She laughed and said, “Damn, honey, his soft cock is bigger than yours is when hard, and I can only guess how big his is when hard. It would make me so happy if we could at least fantasize about him fucking me, and you participating. Maybe you could pick up a big dildo that we could use in our play?”

The fact that she said, ‘at least fantasize about him fucking me’, told me that she was already planning on really fucking him, and just wanted to ease me into the idea of it by fantasizing about it. At that point, I wasn’t that much into the idea of being cuckolded, but I agreed to play her game, just to keep her happy.

Role-Playing about Dan in Our Fantasies

I stopped at an adult bookstore on the way home from work the next day, and bought an eight-inch-long, ultraskyn dildo, that is made to look like an uncircumcised penis. It’s so thick that my fingers barely touched around it, and the material is so realistic that it felt like I was holding a real cock. It kind of creeped me out and made me feel like a sissy at first, since it was almost like I was holding another man’s meat.

Lisa was excited by the dildo, especially when I said, “I don’t know for sure, honey, but I’m guessing that this thing is probably about the size of Dan’s cock when it gets hard.”

We went to bed early and role-played with the dildo that night, and Lisa got things started as I got on top to fuck her. She kissed me and said, “Come on and fuck me with your big cock, Dan. Kevin’s not nearly as hung as you are, and he wants to watch you fuck me.”

Playing that way got me more turned on than I could have imagined, and I fucked her while saying, “Oh shit yeah, I’ve wanted to fuck your sweet, married pussy ever since I met you. You’ll love being bred by me, and then Kevin can eat my cum out of you.”

I ejaculated in only two minutes, and then she got on top of me in a sixty-nine. I hand-fucked her hard and fast with that big dildo, as my cum oozed out around it, and I said, “Oh fuck yeah, your pussy is so tight and sweet, and is sucking the cum right out of me. I can hardly wait to see your cunt-sucking hubby eating my cock cream.”

Lisa didn’t have an orgasm when I was fucking her with my dick, but she had two orgasms as I fucked her with the dildo. I finally pulled it out of her and began feasting on my own cum, as she said, “That’s it, Kevin, suck my fucking pussy and eat all of Dan’s thick cum. His cock is so much longer and thicker than your pitiful dick, and he gives me more pleasure than you ever could.”

I ate her out for longer than usual that night, and afterwards, when we were cuddling under the sheets, Lisa said, “Damn, Kevin, that was amazing, and I was surprised how much you got into it. It felt so real to me, almost like Dan fucked me, and you actually ate his cum.”

We were fucking and fantasizing every night after that for the next two weeks, and then Lisa upped the game a little. She said, “My friend, Katie, told me recently that her husband has begun sucking the cocks of her lovers, both before and after they fuck her, and he even sucks them off at other times when she’s on the rag or just doesn’t feel like fucking. I want you to suck the dildo after you fuck me with it tonight, just to see if it’s as big a turn for you as the rest of this has been.”

After I fucked her with the dildo that night, and cleaned my cum from her pussy, she laid back on the bed and held the dildo, like it was sticking out of her crotch, and said, “Come on, Kevin, and suck my cock to show your appreciation for giving your wife such a great fuck. Suck it, man, and show Lisa what a sissy fucking cock sucker you are.”

It felt so strange moving up to suck that dildo, as she held it in place with one hand, and held my head with the other. She even began thrusting it in my mouth for effect, and I was surprised by how much that turned me on, even though it was my wife fucking my face with a dildo.

I sucked that thing for what seemed like five minutes, taking as much of it as I could into my mouth and throat, until she said, “Fuck yeah, cock sucker, what a sweet mouth. Swallow my slimy fucking cum. I wish I had known about you having a taste for cock and cum back in high school.”

I’m a little embarrassed to say that I was so turned on sucking that dildo, and imagining from Lisa’s comments that it really was Dan’s cock cumming in my mouth, that I ejaculated on the sheets, just as she said that he was cumming. I had never had any homosexual feelings like that in my life and was surprised how arousing it was.

Lisa taunted me afterwards, saying, “Wow, honey, you really got into sucking that dildo, especially after I talked to you like I was Dan. I think you might be ready for us to invite Dan into our bed for real. I know that I’m ready for him to fuck me.”

I was so aroused at that moment, that I said, “Okay, Lisa, you know that I agreed to do this fantasy shit just to make you happy, but I have to admit that it’s a big turn-on for me too. Let’s have Dan over on Friday night, and when he starts flirting with you and bragging about his cock, like he always does, you can say something about him proving it. We can play it by ear to see how it all unfolds, and it’ll be fun to see how he reacts to me when you’re receptive to him.”

My Wife Cuckolds Me for the First Time

Dan came over on Friday night, and when we were all buzzed after having a few beers, Lisa teased him, saying, “You’re always talking about what a great lover you are, Dan, but if you’re so great, why haven’t you attracted a woman to be married to now? Have you just been bragging about what you’ve got swinging between your legs, without the meat to back it up?”

He looked over at me, before saying, “You can ask Kevin if you don’t believe me. He used to look at me enough in the showers, and he knows that I was fucking several of the hottest bitches in our class. And anyway, how the fuck did he attract you? I’ve seen him in the showers too, and know that he couldn’t have attracted you, if dick size is the only criteria.”

He paused for a few seconds, and said, “Shit, Lisa, I’m just fucked up enough from those beers, that I’d be happy to show you. But if I do whip it out, then you at least have to stroke it for me to get it hard.”

I played along, saying, “That’s bullshit, Dan. You don’t have the balls to whip your cock out right here in front of Lisa.”

Dan didn’t hesitate to stand up, unfasten his pants, and then push his shoes, pants, and underwear off. He then smiled as he sat down, with his soft cock laying across his thigh, and his big balls hanging on the couch.

Then he said, “My fucking balls are a lot bigger than yours, Kevin, and now Lisa can come over here and stroke me to hardness.”

No one spoke for a few seconds, and Lisa scooted over on the couch next to Dan, taking his soft cock in her hand, which looked so small on his thick meat. She began stroking his cock, and it quickly hardened to a little over eight inches long.

Her fingers didn’t touch around it, and she said, “Holy fucking shit, I have to apologize, Dan. This is an impressive piece of meat, and I’ve never seen a foreskin before.”

She continued stroking his precum-oozing cock, and when he saw that I was smiling and wasn’t going to try to intervene, he placed one hand behind her head, and began pulling her down to suck him, as he said, “Damn, Lisa, I never thought I’d get you to do this, and now you might as well have a taste, while I get a feel of these big titties of yours.”

Lisa leaned down to suck his cock while still stroking it with one hand and fondling his balls with the other. He reached around and began rubbing her braless breasts over her tight t-shirt, as he looked at me, and said, “Damn, buddy, your beautiful wife is sucking my cock, I’m rubbing her tits, and you’re just sitting there with a dumb look on your face. I’m getting the feeling that you want to watch me fuck her for you. You’d better speak up now, or I’m going to wear her married pussy out with my big cock.”

I didn’t say anything, and Dan pushed her off his cock, before standing up and pulling Lisa to her feet, and then leading them to our bedroom. I followed as they stripped off their clothes and pulled back the covers on the bed. He laid next to her and they kissed, a deep, passionate, tongue-probing kiss, as he fondled her big breasts, and she reached down to stroke his cock.

Then he sucked her breasts as he rolled on top of her, before saying, “I’ve wanted to suck these big hooters of yours and fuck you since the first time we met. I don’t know what’s going on with you two in your marriage, but I’m sure going to enjoy fucking you.”

Before he could impale Lisa, she said, “I got Kevin interested in role-playing, and we’ve been fantasizing about this for weeks now. I want him to be able to experience his fantasy too, so I want him under me in a sixty-nine, while you fuck me. You’ll understand the depths of his perversions after you fuck me.”

I got into place under Lisa, and was mesmerized as Dan moved in over me, and pressed his huge cock into my wife. I smelled the aroma of both of their musky crotches, and his big, hairy balls were dragging across my head and face as he began fucking her. I watched inch after inch of his big cock disappear in her pussy, as she moaned and pushed back against his thick phallus.

He fucked her slow and deep and it was such an arousing feeling seeing her wetness on my best friend’s cock, as I tried to suck her clit, and his cock slid across my face. I was a little desensitized to having his cock and balls in my face, after having sucked that dildo in our roleplay, and I was even licking and sucking his balls as he fucked her.

Dan lasted longer than I thought he would, given the excitement of fucking Lisa for the first time, but he finally buried his cock in her pussy, as his balls pulled up, and his cock and perineum were throbbing as he ejaculated in the depths of my her pussy. He stayed in her, slowly stroking with his deflated cock, as some of his cum oozed out and dripped on my face.

He pulled out of her, and Lisa said, “Watch this, Dan. He’s always eaten his own cum out of me, and now he has yours to feast on.”

Dan watched as I covered her cum-smeared, oozing pussy with my mouth, and I began sucking his tasty cum out of her. He said, “Damn, buddy, now that is some nasty shit. I just bred your beautiful wife, and now your feasting on my cock cream.”

I sucked her pussy and inner thighs clean, and as I pulled back, Lisa said, “Come on, honey, now you have to clean Dan’s cock, to thank him for the three orgasms he gave me. Go on, sweetie, just pretend his cock is that big dildo you’ve been sucking on.”

Dan was leaning partially on his side on his elbow, and I moved down to take his slimy cock in my mouth. As realistic as that ultraskyn dildo is, it didn’t prepare me for the texture and taste of his soft cock and foreskin, that was still wet with their combined fuck slop.

I sucked his cock, going up and down on his hardening shaft, as Dan taunted me, saying, “It looks like our friends and I missed a chance to use that cunt mouth of yours in high school. Damn, buddy, you’re doing a great job sucking my meat, but you better back off a little and work on my balls, before I cum in your cunt mouth.”

They both watched as I sucked first one and then the other of his big balls into my mouth and swallowed the remnants of his cum that oozed down there. I was enjoying sucking his testicles, and the new feelings of submissiveness I was experiencing, after having watched my wife being fucked by my best friend, and then obediently eating his cum and cleaning his cock and balls.

We relaxed and had some more beer and snacks after he fucked her the first time, and then we did it all again. When Dan finally left, I sensed that Lisa had lost some respect for me. It wasn’t anything she said, at least not yet, so much as the way she looked at me.

The End of My Marriage

Dan came to our home at least four nights a week after the first time, and on most weekends. Lisa loved not only fucking him, but also kissing and having her breasts sucked. They were developing an emotional attachment, and I was being used largely as their clean up man. And over a period of several weeks, I had started sucking him off when Lisa was on the rag, or even at times when he desired, or she just wanted to watch me do it.

Her lack of respect and loss of our previous strong emotional bond was becoming more evident over those weeks, and one night it all came to a head. We hadn’t fucked in weeks, and one-night Lisa and I were in bed together after Dan had gone home. She was on the rag, and I had just sucked Dan off twice over the course of the evening, while they kissed, and he sucked her breasts. And when I wasn’t sucking his cock, he had me down there sucking his balls and perineum.

Dan also convinced me to let him sit on my face that night, and they both laughed as he slid forward, and I rimmed his ass. He started out on my face as a joke, but when I didn’t struggle to move away, and he felt me sucking his asshole, I think that was the final straw for Lisa.

He left, and Lisa said, “I really feel bad now, Kevin, that I encouraged you to first suck that dildo, and then Dan’s cock. I know it’s partially my fault, but you’ve become such an eager cock sucker for Dan, then you started sucking his balls, and now tonight you’ve sucked his ass. This has all gotten a little too weird for me, and I just don’t respect you as a man or my husband any longer. And besides, Dan and I have become very close, and I want him in my life full time. What I’m saying, Kevin, is that I want a divorce.”

I was devastated at losing Lisa, and I only had myself to blame for beginning that role-playing with her. My only solace is that remembering the way she was so attracted to Dan, it might have ended the same way even if she had to cheat on me with him, if I hadn’t agreed to our role-playing. I was just happy that we hadn’t had any children who would have been affected by our divorce.

So, there I was at only twenty-six years old, having lost the love of my life, and wondering if I could ever love or be loved again. I knew that I wasn’t gay, since I had no emotional attraction to Dan, but I had discovered something about myself, as clearly being bisexual, in a way that I would never have anticipated only a few months earlier.

I struggled for several weeks with not only the loss of Lisa from my life, but also the loss of my best friend. I liked to think that I was strong enough to handle my sadness, but finally realized that I needed professional help.

Joining the Divorced Men’s Support Group and Baring My Soul

A coworker who knew how distraught I was recommended a psychologist who had helped him after his divorce. I went to my first appointment with Gretchen, who I call Doc when I address her face-to-face, and was so impressed by her soothing and supportive approach, that I continued meeting with her weekly for the next two months.

She’s a beautiful, sophisticated, middle-aged woman, looking a lot like the actress, Helen Mirren, in her forties, except with melon-sized breasts, and I was attracted to her more than I should have been.

Gretchen’s practice specializes in helping men going through divorces and the aftermaths, and I revealed in our sessions everything that had happened. She wasn’t judgmental and didn’t show the least bit of shock as I gave her the details of my perversions and journey into becoming bisexual. It was as if she had heard it all before, and much more from other men over the years.

Although I felt like I was doing a lot better after two months, she suggested that I attend her Wednesday night divorced men’s support group, so I could associate with and draw strength from men who were going through the same thing I was.

There were six other men and Gretchen at the first meeting I attended, and the other men looked to be in their forties and fifties. I didn’t realize at first that we were expected to tell our stories to the group, kind of like those twelve-step programs for substance abuse, and I listened intently as they poured out their hearts.

Three of the men spoke that night, and thankfully they didn’t get to me. I was apprehensive about sharing my story with six total strangers. Being able to listen to them made me feel more relaxed about the next week, when I would be called on to share.

Greg, who was forty-five years old and a burly electrician, told the story of how his younger wife of twenty years had cheated on him and was impregnated by her boss. Even though he was the one who initiated the divorce, it was still devastating to him and he missed her, both physically and emotionally. He even talked about how much he missed having sex, but he was still too upset to even think about dating other women.

Then there was Matt, a handsome, forty-nine-year-old attorney whose wife of twenty-two years left him for a tennis pro at their exclusive country club. He also talked about missing sex with her but wasn’t ready to get into the dating scene. The one time he did go out, a gay guy tried to pick him up, and that upset him.

Finally, Doug spoke that first night, and he was a fifty-two-year-old business owner, whose wife lost interest in sex and him. She divorced him to go live with her older brother, who was also divorced. He discussed how she had gone cold on him sexually two years earlier. He lacked the self-confidence to date other women, but admitted to being horny all the time, which he relieved by watching porn and masturbating.

I was surprised at how candid they were about their issues, and I guessed they had told their stories many times at those meetings. I was also struck by how freely they admitted to being horny and wondered why they couldn’t get out there and find women to be with.

Next week’s meeting came sooner than I liked, and when Gretchen asked me to tell my story, I asked, as the other men looked on, “Well, uh, Gretchen, are you sure that you want me to tell my whole story, with all the sordid details?”

She smiled at my discomfort, and replied, “Of course, Kevin, you heard Greg, Matt, and Doug tell their stories last week, and the whole point of this group is to share your experiences and offer each other support.”

It was difficult to get started, but I finally found the courage to tell my story, in the same detail as described above, starting from when Lisa first suggested that I might want to be cuckolded, since I liked eating my own cum out of her pussy, through our fantasy role-play, and ending that night when I rimmed Dan.

I couldn’t help noticing that all the other men were openly rubbing their crotches, starting when I got to the parts about sucking that dildo after fucking Lisa with it, and especially when I described sucking Dan’s cock. I wasn’t sure what the ground rules were, but Gretchen was smiling as she watched the men rubbing themselves.

After I finished, Gretchen said, “Thanks for sharing your story, Kevin, and I know it wasn’t easy for you. We’ve never had a situation quite like yours in this group, and I thought it was important for the other men to hear it. We don’t normally encourage questions in groups like this, but I couldn’t help but notice a lot of interest in your story. If you’d be willing to answer a few questions, I think the men would be grateful.”

I agreed to answer their questions, and Doug said, “I have to admit that I’ve considered letting a man suck my cock, since that would avoid the stressful dating scene with women. But I’ve always been afraid to get involved with a man who might be gay, and hadn’t even considered a bisexual man. I’m just curious how a normal, married man like you could have so easily been convinced by your ex-wife and then gotten the urge to suck your best friend’s cock?”

My face was red with embarrassment, as I answered, “I don’t know if I understand it that well, Doug. I started out just wanting to do anything I could to please my wife, and she convinced me that I probably wanted to be cuckolded since I was eating her out after we fucked anyway. Then, when I started fucking her with that dildo, and imagining it was my friend fucking her, a change started coming over me. I wanted to see her being fucked by my friend, and the whole cock sucking thing didn’t seem like such a big deal.”

Then Greg said, “I must be honest and tell you that I’ve always been creeped out by cock suckers, but your story gives a different, less distasteful view of it. How much of your willingness to suck your best friend’s cock was because he was your friend and your wife wanted it, as opposed to maybe an inborn sexual hunger that had laid dormant up until then? In other words, since you’ve been away from your wife and friend for a while, do you still have an urge to suck cocks?”

HayleyPink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HayleyPink

The men were rubbing their crotches again, as I answered, “To be honest, Greg, I’ve been so distressed at losing my wife that I haven’t thought about it. It wasn’t something that I was forced to do, and I’ve already told the group that I enjoyed it. I still need to think about it, but since you asked, I might do it in the right situation.”

I was a little surprised that Gretchen wasn’t intervening, since the questions were getting so specific and sexual, but Matt spoke next, saying, “I’d like to follow-up on your answer to Greg’s question. What kind of situation do you think might be the right one for you to do that again?”

It was becoming clear to me, given their questions and the way they all seemed so horny, that they were trying to find out if I’d be interested in sucking their cocks. Gretchen had to have sensed the same thing, and she wasn’t doing anything to curtail the questions. I must admit that given their interest and remembering how much I enjoyed sucking Dan’s cock and swallowing his cum, I wasn’t totally opposed to the idea. But I didn’t want to come off like I was hungry for it or anything.

So, I gave a vague answer that would let them know that I might be interested, but at the same time reinforcing that I’m not gay. I said, “You have to remember that I was in what I thought was a loving relationship with my wife, and a strong friendship with Dan, and it happened in the context of those relationships. I’ve never been romantically or even physically attracted to men, except for Dan’s genitals, and I’d never want there to be anything more than just sex happening, involving only the genitals.”

They were watching me carefully as I paused, and then continued, “So, I suppose that I’d have to be in a situation where there is some kind of friendship and trust established. Where I felt that my actions were appreciated and enjoyed, even if I was being used to an extent, exploiting those submissive feelings I had when I was sucking my wife’s pussy and my friend’s cock.”

Gretchen spoke for the first time since they started the questions, saying, “I can tell you all that those submissive feelings and the desire to service others sexually is a very powerful emotion. Those feelings may have been at the root of Kevin wanting to watch Dan fuck his wife in the first place, and serving his friend orally just added to those deeply rooted desires. But now, are there any other questions for Kevin?”

Ken, a man in his mid-forties then said, “From the way you described Dan’s cock he’s very well-hung. Did his size make you more attracted to his cock, or would that make a difference if you did it again?

I thought for a few seconds, and responded, “You have to remember that my interest in all this started with me eating my cum out of my wife’s pussy. The whole size thing came about because of her desire for a bigger cock. I don’t think that size really matters to me, but it’s hard to tell, since my experience has been limited to one man.”

A mid-fifties man, named Fred, spoke next, and he said, “You said that you were only involved with Dan’s genitals, but you also described how you rimmed him. How did you feel about doing that with Dan, especially given how disgusted your wife was about it?”

I responded, “That whole rimming thing seemed like an accident. I enjoyed Dan sitting on my face while I was sucking his balls, and I liked that feeling of being pinned under him and at his mercy. It seemed so nasty, but at the same time arousing, when he slid forward, enveloping my face in his muscular, hairy ass. The feeling that he was further demeaning me in front of my wife was overwhelming, and I just wanted to service his needs.

“I didn’t plan on rimming him, but once it happened, I was aroused even more. So, you’re right, Fred, I guess I should have included rimming in my definition of bisexual sex. I’m not sure what else there could be, except for anal penetration, which I’d never be interested in.”

Gretchen then said, “Well, this meeting went further than any of our others in a long time, and that’s probably because Kevin’s cuckold experience, and the resulting bisexual activities, are topics we haven’t discussed before. It certainly gives us a lot to think about, and I look forward to seeing all of you next week.”

She handed out a new group contact list, and I waited while everyone else left. When we were alone, I said, “I don’t know much about psychology or these types of meetings, Doc, but it seemed unusual to me that you encouraged the men to ask me questions. I’m also surprised at myself for being so willing to answer them. What was that all about?”

She smiled and replied, “Yes, Kevin, I’ll admit that the question and answer part was a little unorthodox, but I have my reasons. I’ve treated a wide variety of men with marital issues, but never one quite like yours, and the men in this group have never heard from a cuckold.”

“I have seen other cuckold husbands who had only incidental oral contact with their wives’ lovers, and I have seen many men who are gay, but were in unhappy marriages with women. You’re different in that although you loved your wife and are very much into women, you also exhibited strong bisexual tendencies, given the amount of oral sex you provided to your friend, and how enthusiastic you were servicing him.”

I asked, “But why are you so interested in that, Doc?”

She answered, “The whole idea of men’s bisexuality has been of interest to me since having a conversation with my husband about it a few months ago. We were mellowed out from drinking wine one evening and started reminiscing about our college days. We talked about a lot of things, and then admitted to each other that we both had same-sex experiences with our roommates. Your bisexual experience with your friend is like what occurred with my husband, without the cuckold part, since he took the other, dominating role with his roommate and was serviced with no reciprocation.”

I said, “Okay, Doc, but why bring that up to the group?”

Gretchen responded, “The men in the group have exhibited varying homophobic tendencies in my private sessions with them, as you could tell from some of their comments, and I wanted to show them another way that some, otherwise straight, men can provide satisfaction to one another, without it having to be a romantic, gay thing. You should have been able to tell from their questions and rubbing their cocks, that they were very interested in your experiences.”

I thought for a few seconds, and asked, “Well, what is your end game here? Are you hoping to get them interested in servicing other men, or letting other men service them, or are you even hoping that I might end up servicing them?”

She answered, “That’s very insightful of you, Kevin. I think that it would be nice for them to broaden their perspectives and get a little sexual relief after being so uptight for so long. And if I’m right, I got the feeling from our sessions that you might like to continue being submissive to men, while at the same time searching for another woman in your life. It could be a win-win, and I’d be able to hear about and maybe even observe some bisexual encounters. And if one or more of them develops a taste for men, then I would have opened a new world to them.”

I said, “Wow, Doc, I had no idea that you’d purposely try to encourage something like this. How do you think it could unfold?”

Gretchen replied, “That new group contact sheet includes your name, address, and phone number. Given the interest in the group, I wouldn’t be surprised if one or more of the men contact you to learn more about your experiences with Dan, and maybe even to try to entice you to service them. The extent to which you do or don’t participate is entirely up to you, but no matter what happens, we should get some interesting discussions from it at the meetings.”

My First Sexual Encounter with Men from the Group

I was sure that I wouldn’t hear from any of the men, but maybe a little hopeful that I would, and disappointed that I hadn’t been contacted on Thursday. But then, on Friday night, I was eating dinner alone in my apartment, when I got a call from Greg, the electrician.

He said, “Hi Kevin, this Greg from the support group and I’d like to invite you over for a cookout tomorrow evening. I’ve become friends with Doug, and he’ll be coming too. Us divorced guys are just home alone anyway, so I hope you can make it.”

I agreed to go and was a little apprehensive how the evening would go. Greg had made the strongest homophobic comments at the meeting, but Doug sounded open to being sucked, and I had no idea if they would approach me for sex. I arrived at Greg’s home a little after 6:30 pm on Saturday, and then we watched the sunset and drank beer as we ate our steaks.

We went back inside to his family room when it got dark and continued talking as we drank more beers. Most of our conversation had been about our divorces and what bitches our ex-wives were, until Greg had questions continuing from the group meeting.

He said, “Kevin, I hope you don’t mind a few more questions about your story, but I’ve been curious. I think you said that you had never even considered sucking a cock until your wife started pushing the cuckold thing, and you started out with that dildo. But it sounded like you easily transitioned to sucking Dan’s cock when Leni told you to. What was that like, giving in and taking a flesh and blood cock into your mouth for the first time?”

I answered, “It just seemed like the natural thing to do, since I wanted so much to please Leni, and I was already turned on watching them fuck and then eating her out. Even though the dildo is realistic, it’s not nearly as tasty and juicy as a real cock, and his foreskin felt good in my mouth. I can still remember feeling the bulging veins and the rim of his cock head as I took it into my mouth, and I was surprised how enjoyable it was sucking him.”

Greg smiled and said, “It sounds like you really enjoyed it, and from what you said the other night, you might like to do it again. What would it take to convince you to try it again with Doug and me? We’re both horny as fuck, and I haven’t gotten off in over a month. Doug said that he usually whacks his meat regularly, but that it’s been over a week for him. How would feel about doing it?”

I laughed and teasingly chided him, saying, “Well fuck, Greg, why don’t you just come right out and ask for a blowjob? When I started sucking my friend, I was turned on from him fucking my wife and me eating his cum, and it might be harder to do a cold start. But I did enjoy it, and I guess we can try it. Just be patient with me as I get in the mood. Let’s start by seeing what you’ve got to feed me.”

Greg kicked off his shoes, pushed down his athletic pants and underwear, and kicked them off. Then he sat on the couch and I saw his soft, thick, uncircumcised cock that is about five inches long, and his plum-sized balls were hanging low on the couch. It’s an attractive package, and I got on my knees between his legs.

The aroma of his sweaty, musky crotch was strong but not unpleasant, and he flinched a little when I took his cock in one hand, and his balls in the other. I stroked his hardening cock that was already oozing precum, and it grew to about seven inches long and even thicker. It didn’t seem like he had prepared to be sucked, because he wasn’t freshly showered, but I think I liked it better that way. I was getting into my submissive frame of mind, and took his tasty, oozing cock into my mouth.

Greg moaned when he felt my warm, wet mouth on his cock, and groaned when I took his whole cock into my mouth and throat and began sucking it. He held my head and started thrusting, as he said, “You said in your story that you liked the feeling of being submissive to your wife and friend, and I can tell you that I like the feeling of dominating you. Suck my big cock, cock sucker, and be prepared to eat my long overdue load.”

I reached around and held on to his bare ass as he held my head, and I was sucking and slurping loudly on his thick cock. He didn’t last long with my talented mouth, and his cock started to throb, as he said, “Oh fuck yeah, your mouth feels better than my ex-wife’s cunt, and she never would suck my cock. Eat my cum, Kevin, eat it because you said you love cock cream so much.”

His cock flexed and pulsed, as he filled my mouth with his bitter cum. It might have been bitter because of the beer, or maybe it was just stale since he hadn’t cum in so long. I kept sucking and swallowing, getting every drop of his creamy nectar, and he let me keep sucking his soft cock for another few minutes.

Greg was laying back exhausted, and said, “Fuck, man, you drained my balls and kept sucking for more. Now get down there and suck my sweaty nuts for me.”

He put his legs over my shoulders and tilted his hips up as I sucked first one and then the other of his hairy balls into my mouth, and I loved my first experience sucking someone other than Dan. I realized that I loved servicing other men and feeling their genitals in my mouth, and even the feeling of being submissive to them when they look down at me smiling.

I sucked Greg’s balls until he said, “That’s enough for now Kevin, but get ready for another load after you take care of Doug.

Doug already had his pants and underwear off was sitting on the couch waiting for me, and he said, “Man, that was hotter than fuck, Greg, watching Kevin suck your cock, and I could tell that he loves having cock meat in his mouth. It’s going to be nice having him around, so I won’t have to rub my cock raw with my hand. Come on, Kevin, work out my load now, but let’s try a different position where you can suck my balls first.”

He had me lay on my back on the couch, with my head hanging a little over the end of the cushioned arm. Then Doug backed up and squatted over me, pressing his big, hairy balls to my mouth, and he was almost sitting on my chest. He smelled like he had recently showered, but I still loved the musky aroma of his hairy crotch, and I began sucking his balls, with his thick cock hanging heavily on my head. I sucked his balls for about five minutes, until I began sucking his long, thick, bulging perineum as he slid forward.

Doug then slid farther forward, until my face was enveloped in his hairy ass, as I heard him laugh and say to Greg, “On Wednesday, Fred asked Kevin bout rimming his friend, and I wanted to see if he would really do something so fucking nasty. And shit, he’s licking and sucking my ass like it’s no big deal.”

I wasn’t too sure about rimming Doug, but since he seemed to be recently bathed, I didn’t resist as he spread his ass cheeks with his hands and sat heavily on my face. I licked and sucked his sweaty, hairy crack, and then found the tangy taste of his asshole with my tongue. I began sucking and licking his hole, as he squirmed on me, and I enjoyed how he was being so aggressive with me.

He finally moved off me and said, “Having my ass sucked felt so good, but nothing like fucking your mouth will feel. Stay just like you are, while I fuck you like a cunt.”

Doug leaned over me and pushed what looked and felt like his eight-inch cock into my mouth. He began aggressively fucking me, as his big balls slapped again my head, and I took his whole, thick cock into my mouth and throat. He fucked me for only what seemed like a few minutes, when he pulled back a little, with his cock head on my tongue. His cock throbbed and I felt spray after spray of his thick cum shooting into my mouth, and I loved that scene of his leaning over and fucking me like his bitch.

We sat around drinking after Doug finished with me, with them still naked from the waist down, and they kept talking about how great it was going to be to have a cock sucker in the group. Then they both fucked my face again, and I sucked both of their balls and asses again, before going home a little before midnight.

I enjoyed sucking Greg and Doug on Saturday night, but I struggled with guilt and my self-identity as a willing cock sucker for those men, who I hardly knew. It seemed so much nastier to yield to be used by them, as opposed to my old friend, Dan, but it also gave me a kind of thrill. I loved being used by them and guessed that it would happen more with the group.

A Busy Night at the Next Meeting

Gretchen didn’t tell me before the meeting that she knew about Saturday night, but it was apparent when she asked Greg to speak first, instead of other men who hadn’t spoken at the prior meeting. She said, “Why don’t you start tonight, Greg, and tell us about some new experiences you and Doug had last week.”

Greg looked at me and smiled before revealing to the group, every detail of Saturday night, and everyone was rubbing their crotches and smiling at me. He concluded, “So, it was an amazing evening for Doug and me, and Kevin proved that he was capable of and very willing to do the things he told us he did with Dan. If we can convince him to continue his actions, then all of us will be getting relief at least once a week at these meetings, and other times if he’s hungry enough for it.”

Gretchen and all the men clapped, as she said, “This is wonderful, and more than I could have hoped for so soon. How do you feel about this, Kevin? I would be so pleased if you’d service the men in our group, helping them out of their shells, from what has been a dry spell for some of them?”

My face was red with embarrassment as I answered, “Even though I was kind of open to sucking other men after my experience with Dan, I wasn’t sure I could do it. But after being with Greg and Doug on Saturday, I realize how much I enjoy servicing other men. I still like women the most, but sucking men is very enjoyable for me, and I like the feeling of being submissive to them. So, if everyone is reasonably polite, and doesn’t push it too hard, I’ll do the best I can to take care of you. I’m not sure how this will work, though.”

Gretchen was elated, and said, “We can use the couch in my back office if anyone wants privacy, but if it’s okay with Kevin and the others, I’d prefer to have it done out here, as a group, so we can all watch.”

All the men began unfastening and pushing down their pants and underwear, but Matt, the forty-nine-year-old attorney who had been previously freaked out by a gay man, said, “Come on, Kevin, I want to be first, so I can see if a man really can suck cock as good or better than a woman.”

It felt strange as Gretchen knelt beside me on my knees in front of Matt, and I immediately leaned down to suck his thick, six-inch cock and big, hairy balls. He wouldn’t touch me at first, but by the time he was shooting off in my mouth, he was holding my head and fucking my face. Then he pushed me down to suck his balls as Gretchen continued watching us intently.

I sucked off each of the men twice that night, starting at one end of the circle of seats, and then going around again after they had a few minutes to relax. There were all sizes and shapes of cocks, and Fred, the man who had been asking about rimming, has a small dick and smaller nuts. I was able to suck his dick and balls into my mouth at the same time.

Doug was the most aggressive with me, and he was the only man that night who sat on my face as I sucked his ass, to the cheers and clapping of the other men. Gretchen was up close and watching for each encounter, and I could tell that her face was flushed with arousal watching me suck those men.

A Special Session with Gretchen and Her Husband

Gretchen asked me to stay behind after everyone else left, and she said, “That was amazing, Kevin, and I’ve never heard of a man being so hungry for cocks and cum that he would service a room of six men twice. From the way you were gulping and swallowing sometimes, I wouldn’t be surprised if you swallowed a half a cup of their semen and sperm.”

I smiled and said, “Yeah, that was a lot, but I love the varied tastes and textures of their cum, and this might sound strange, but I could have done more. I was a little surprised at how much you were into watching too. Why so much interest?”

She said, “Honestly, I was turned on by your story about eating out your wife after both you and Dan fucked her, and I’m jealous of her. My husband, Jack, has never had a taste for pussy, and I loved hearing about that. I also can’t help thinking about how much you enjoyed sucking those cocks and knowing how much Jack would enjoy being sucked off by a man again. He’s better-hung than any of the men in the group. I was hoping you might like to come home with me and be a kind of surrogate cuckold for Jack and me, after you watch us fuck?”

It was hard to believe her, but I was happy thinking that I’d get a chance to suck her pussy. So, I responded, “My goodness, Doc, I know that it’s always best to maintain an arms-length, professional relationship, but you’re a beautiful woman and I’d be happy to join you and Jack.”

I followed her to an up-scale, gated community not too far from her office, and met Jack, who is a handsome man, looking a lot like the actor Tom Selleck. After the introductions, Gretchen poured us glasses of wine, and we sat on the couch to talk.

Jack was very direct and said, “Gretchen has told me a little about your past with your ex-wife, and she’s excited about how you interacted with her and your ex-best friend as a cuckold. She also called me on the way home and told me how hungry you were for the men tonight. We’d like to invite you into our bed to service both of us, and Gretchen might even have a surprise for you. Let’s get undressed and head up to our bedroom.”

I didn’t expect them to want me to undress, but I was happy to. We were all naked within a minute of getting to their spacious bedroom, and Jack directed me to lay on my back on the bed. Gretchen is very fit for her age and her big breasts looked fantastic. Jack said, “Gretchen’s been wanting to try this ever since you told her about it. She’s going to get on top of you, laying in the other direction, and I’m going to fuck her with your face right in the action.”

We got into position, and Jack pressed his soft, thick, uncircumcised cock to my lips to suck him hard, and I struggled as it reached full hardness. I estimated his cock to be nine inches long and thicker than any of the others I’d sucked, and he was soon pressing it into her fat-lipped, hairy pussy. I tried to suck his balls on each in-stroke, and after fucking her for about three minutes, when Gretchen had an orgasm on his cock, she leaned down to suck my dick.

Then his fucking speeded up, and his balls pulled up as his balls and perineum throbbed, and he was inseminating his wife. He was in the throes of his ejaculation as he said, “Fuck yeah, Kevin, that felt so good having you suck my balls while I fucked my wife, and now you can feed off my cum.”

He pulled his cock out, and I covered her beautiful pussy with my mouth, and his tasty cum drained out of her. She continued to suck my dick as I sucked her pussy, and after a few minutes, I ejaculated in her mouth. I sucked her pussy even harder then, and I felt and tasted a rush of their combined fuck fluids in my mouth as she had another orgasm.

I kept sucking her pussy for the longest time after that, and when she rolled off me, Jack moved up to shove his slimy cock in my mouth. I sucked his cock clean, and then sucked his balls, before he straddled me and sat on my face.

There I was sucking his ass, as he said, “Wow, honey, you have to try this when I’m done with him. This feels so good, and he’s munching and sucking on my asshole like he hasn’t eaten in a few days.”

Gretchen sat on my face next, and I loved sucking her beautiful ass, as she ground it into my face. We relaxed on the bed after that, where she let me casually suck her breasts, and then we had another round where I watched them fuck up close and sucked both clean.

Kept Busy at Our Future Meetings and a Nice Surprise

I was kept busy at our future meetings, where each of the men usually wanted to cum twice, and Jack even stopped by for his turn in my mouth from time to time. I also met Jack and Gretchen and some of the men in their homes between our meetings, so I was kept busy sucking and swallowing, always being hungry to be fed from their loins. Gretchen showed her appreciation to me in many ways, including introducing me to a woman who would become my wife.

Gretchen has a good friend named Louise, a psychologist specializing in divorced women, and they compared notes to make the perfect match. She introduced me to Denise, a divorced woman my age, whose marriage ended because she wanted to cuckold her husband, but he would have no part of it.

Denise is beautiful, and looks a lot like the actress, Dakota Johnson, except with 34DD tits. We hit it off right from the start, and she made no secret of the fact that she wanted to make me her submissive, obedient, cock sucking, cuckold husband. We dated only two months before getting married, and she’s been a frequent guest of my group, where she fucks all the men, and I provide fluffing and clean up services.

Jack and Gretchen also became close personal friends, and Jack regularly fucks my wife. My divorce from Lisa was soon forgotten, and I’m happy with my new life with Denise, Gretchen, Jack, and my divorce group.

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments