Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold in the Making Part 2

"Second date – awakening and enlightenment."

72
21 Comments 21
29.4k Views 29.4k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Jason

 

Last night my wife slept with another man for the first time since we were married. It wasn’t really infidelity; I had, over a period of time, encouraged her to do this. On her return, Emma had told me all about it – initially shyly and with guilt in her voice, but then with growing confidence and excitement as she described her experiences to me in detail.

Afterwards, a spring in her step, she had left for ‘a nice hot bath’, leaving me locked in my cage in an uncomfortable state of agitation and excitement.

As we ate dinner that same Sunday night Emma told me that she had decided to see Paul again. She was very matter-of-fact about it.

'Next weekend,' She said. 'I spoke to him earlier on the phone. He's invited me over on Friday night and said I could stay until Sunday.' My wife looked at me as she ate a mouthful of lasagne. 'I hope that's all right?' She asked, less a question and more as a statement.

'Um, yes, of course,' I mumbled, a little subdued. She had spoken to ‘Him’ earlier on the phone – that was what she had said. Him. Paul. Her lover. Suddenly I was experiencing feelings of jealousy. And a distinct loss of control. But this was what I wanted. Wasn’t it?

'And,’ my wife added, ‘I think you should keep the cage on until I return next Sunday – how does that sound?'

I looked at Emma, my wife, across the table. Her face was impassive, giving me no hint of what she was really thinking.

'Um, okay.'

'Good! That’s settled then. What’s for dessert?'

Well that didn't take long to decide, did it? And the subject seemed to be closed. It looked like I was getting more than I had bargained for!

Emma didn’t say any more about it that evening – or indeed, for the rest of the week. That Sunday night we went to bed, as usual, with me still locked into my chastity cage, wondering what was happening in my life. My wife did cuddle up to me and, after some kissing, she asked me to go down on her.

I did so with alacrity; at least I was getting some rewarding sexual activity! I found my wife already wet, and within seconds of me getting between her thighs, she was moaning with pleasure. It didn't take long for her to cum with my tongue working its magic on her. And I confess I was as turned on as I’d ever been, straining at the restrictive cage as I thought of Paul’s cock being where my tongue was now only a few hours ago!

After my wife's climax though, she quickly rolled over onto her side and fell asleep, leaving me almost climbing the walls! I didn't fall asleep for a long time but instead watched Emma sleeping whilst thinking lots of mixed-up thoughts.

The rest of the week was busy and Friday seemed to come very quickly. When I arrived home from work on Friday afternoon, Emma was in the kitchen having just finished getting ready for her date. She looked stunning!

She was wearing a black blouse and skirt combination that showed off her figure beautifully. She had on her sexiest high heel shoes and I could just make out that she was wearing stockings. I swallowed at the thought that my dynamite looking wife was about to go out with another man – with the clear intention of going to bed with him!

Meanwhile, I would be at home not playing with myself; and after a whole week in this cage, I was getting seriously uncomfortable! Since that Sunday night, there had been no further sexual activity between us, but I was constantly aware of the restriction around my poor cock – most especially when I woke at night with what should have been a hard-on…

I said goodbye to my wife with a kiss on the cheek as she headed out of the door with an overnight bag in her hand. She was taking her car to Paul's and, from what I gathered, he was going to take her to dinner from there in his own car. I wanted to say more than the, ‘Have a nice time,’ that I weakly offered, but no other words seemed to come. Emma just smiled ruefully at me in return.

I spent the evening making myself dinner and having a bath. With nothing better to do, I was on my way to bed when a text banged into my phone. Wondering who might be contacting me at that time of the evening (it was about 10 pm) I had a look – and my heart nearly stopped! My wife had sent me a picture of herself in what must have been Paul's car. It was a close up of her face and she very clearly had a cock in her mouth, and I could see she had cum on her cheek...

Now I didn't know what to do or think! All I could do in my head was wonder what they were up to. Not so different from before, but now I was being sent photos! Agghhhh!!

I couldn't sleep! Of course, I couldn’t sleep. Needless to say, I kept checking my phone, but nothing else came in until two in the morning when there was another 'ping'. Almost dreading what I would see I checked my phone – and there was another pic of my wife.

Oh my god! She was lying on her side on what looked like a sofa, skirt up around her midriff, no knickers and one leg raised – and she was clearly in the process of being fucked because she had a cock in her hairy pussy! It looked like Paul was taking a picture in a mirror with her phone. My God, I was looking at irrefutable proof that my wife was in the process of being fucked by someone else – and looking very much like she was enjoying it!

I didn't sleep a wink all night. No more photos were sent, but I couldn't stop looking at the one of Emma getting a good fucking in her sexy cunt by her lover.

On Saturday I had no idea what to do with myself. I spent the day wandering around clueless. I checked my phone every few minutes, but nothing. Not until three in the afternoon when, finally, there was another 'ping' and another picture. It showed Emma outside in the daylight somewhere. It was a shot from the knees up and Emma was smiling into the camera.

She was wearing a white blouse and her short denim skirt with bare legs. A very male hand was also in the shot, having pushed her skirt up and revealing that Emma wasn't wearing any panties. The hand was resting on her hairy mound and at least one finger seemed to be in her pussy. Suddenly my cock was clamouring for attention and my balls felt like they were on fire…

I received one more picture that weekend, but not until Sunday morning. It simply showed a picture of my wife's cunt with a copious amount of cum oozing from it. As a message, it couldn't have been more clear. Another man had been impregnating my wife all weekend and she had clearly been having a great time. I, on the other hand, was no longer sure. I was feeling disconsolate, rejected and quite humiliated – a feeling I was well aware I had brought on myself, which didn't help. I moped about the house feeling sorry for myself.

That afternoon, about 3 pm, my wife finally arrived home in her car. I’d been watching for her, peering out of the window every couple of minutes. When I saw her car pull up my heart starting doing somersaults, not knowing how we would greet each other. From the window, I could see she was wearing her jeans and the same blouse she'd been wearing the previous day when Paul had been fondling her cunt.

I opened the door to say hello but she came in quickly, brushing past me and shutting the door firmly behind her. Unlike me, she seemed as high as a kite.

Then, surprising me, she said, 'Quickly – strip off your pants – I have a special present for you but I want to check you are still safely locked in your cage – and then I want you to kneel in front of me, like a good little boy!’

Somewhat taken aback by my wife's excited girly tone, I did as she said. I removed my trousers and pants and knelt in front of my wife as ordered, very conscious of my cock locked in its cage and the subservient position I was adopting.

‘Undo my jeans and lower them to my knees,’ She commanded.

I did as she said, and became aware, as I did so, that she had on a simple pair of purple cotton panties. In the position I was in I couldn't fail to see that they were sticky and wet and were giving off a distinct odour of sex.

‘Now, lower my panties to halfway down my thighs!’

Again, I did as she said, my hands trembling as her cunt came into view, showing clear signs of moisture and cum...

Emma leant down and put her head next to my mine; ‘Paul came deep in my pussy less than twenty minutes ago,’ she whispered in my ear. ‘And its leaked all over my panties…’

I gulped, the truth of what she said obvious to me.

‘Now I want you to lick my pussy clean and suck every drop of cum from my panties like a good little cuckold…’

Emma's tone was teasing, but there was no doubt I was being given a command by my wife. My heart was beating erratically in my chest and my cock was pulsing in its cage. I leant forward, the smell of cum – both masculine and feminine – strong in my nostrils. Emma’s gorgeous hairy pussy was just millimetres from my nose. I tentatively started to lick her pussy, her slit opening instantly to my tongue, wet already from the copious moisture. I ran my tongue up and down, tasting what I could tell was Paul’s salty cum…

Emma groaned, and pulled my head into her crotch, then, after a few moments, she changed her mind and, pulling my hair, she yanked my head down into the crotch of her panties, the stained, wet gusset covering my nose and mouth.

‘Suck it!’ she ordered.

I did as she bid, sucking hard on the cotton material, more saltiness saturating my mouth, all my previous thoughts of how unfair things were, gone in the urgency to do as my wife demanded, my senses heady with the tastes and smells that seemed to excite me so, sucking the cum of my wife's lover from her panties with no resentment in my thoughts at all...

Emma pulled my head back up to her slimy cunt and pushed her crotch onto my face and started grinding me up and down until, moments later she came strongly, pushing more salty male cum into my mouth as she did so.

'Did you enjoy the photographs?' Emma asked, a huge grin on her face as she finally yanked my head out of her crotch and pulled her panties and jeans back up into place. 'It was Paul's idea - he thought it would drive you crazy!'

Emma looked down at me, still on my knees with the taste of Paul's cum in my mouth. Before I could answer Emma continued 'I'm going to have a bath. If you're good I might let you out of your cage later – if you want to be let out that is...'

And with that my wife made her way up the stairs.

 

Emma

 

My mind was in turmoil. So much had changed in the last eight days and I didn't really know where things were going. I had slept with another man two weekends running and my feelings and emotions were all upside down.

Yes, I had been unfaithful. But here's the thing. My husband had actively encouraged it! I still felt guilty at times but my God I felt like a new woman. Paul had turned out to be a hell of a lover! He had bounced me around like a rubber ball and I'd had the best sex I'd ever had. No question!

And yet, I still loved my husband – loved him dearly. I just couldn't quite understand him. He'd encouraged me to take a lover and had become positively excited when I'd told him about it. It was sad, but I couldn't help but feel slightly less of him. He was no longer the man who I had worshipped for all these years. He should have been outraged that I'd slept with someone else – should have made me feel incredibly guilty and slutty for doing so. But instead, he just accepted it – and got turned on by it.

Paul said I shouldn't worry – that I should take advantage of the situation and give Jason what he wants without feeling guilty about it – especially as it seems to suit us both. He makes it sound so easy, especially when I'm with him. Paul just seems to radiate maleness – in a way that I'm sure Jason used to, but now there is no comparison.

Paul is a real man and treats me like a man's man would. He actually spanked me this morning. He told me I was a shameless tart and deserved a good thrashing and then he pulled me over his knee and started spanking my bare bottom. I was all ready to be angry and outraged but all of a sudden I realised that it was what I wanted and I was relishing the experience. I undoubtedly deserved it, but it wasn't that. It was that I was being taken charge of by someone and being given what I needed. It hurt, but not as much as I thought it would.

By the time Paul had finished, I was soaking wet and actually encouraging him to spank me harder. When I climbed off his lap I got down on my knees and greedily sucked his cock until he sprayed his cum all over my face – which earnt me another short, sharp spanking for being such a slut. I loved it!

So what do I do about my husband? He's got me to put him into chastity and to sleep with another man. He says he enjoys this. I know from conversations with him over the years that he'd love me to be more dominant towards him. I never wanted that, but after being with Paul I can see how submissive he is.

A bit wet really. I mean I love him to bits, but there really is no comparison. Jason wants me to sleep with other men and wants me to dominate him. What kind of man wants that? It's as if I've seen him clearly for the first time.

And after that demonstration downstairs. I mean, I know I ordered him to do it, but his docile compliance sucking Paul's cum from my cunt and pants spoke volumes. Don't get me wrong – it was turning me on too – and it had been my idea to have Paul fuck me just before I left his place so I could give Jason his 'present.'

Ha! Paul had been chuffed to bits with that last act. He had been sitting on the sofa with no pants on and I had been kneeling between his legs slowly sucking his cock – no rush, just two people hanging out before I had to leave – and then I'd giggled at the thought of going home with a full load of cum in my pussy.

sharonboone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharonboone1

I knew the thought of this excited my husband and I was pretty sure he'd be all fired up after the photos we'd sent home. Paul had asked what I was giggling about and when I told him he was all for it! Quick as a flash he had me bend over the table. He yanked my jeans and pants down around my knees and just started fucking me.

I was still wet from earlier so that wasn't a problem but because of my jeans I couldn't spread my legs and so I was pretty tight for him – it didn't take him long and he purposely shot his load deep into me. I tugged my pants and jeans back up and hey presto – instant present for my husband! I said goodbye to Paul and quickly drove home in my car, trying not to let everything leak too much!

I'm also kind of angry with my husband too. I mean, all this started because of him. I wouldn't be where I am if he hadn't suggested it. And for that I'm not at all sure I want to give Jason what he wants, partly because he really is coming across as a bit wet and pathetic. It felt like a bit of a game up until now – teasing him and playing little humiliating games like earlier.

But, to be honest I really do feel like taking charge sometimes - dominating him if you like! Show him what it really means! He deserves it for being so pathetic. But I'm not going to play it how he wants it. It will be what I want and for real. Hmm - there are going to have to be some changes in our relationship I think. Jeez – am I really thinking these things? Changes? Yes. Changes. Definitely. Today.

Hmm, I said I'd let him out of his cage – I think I could have some fun with that; my husband is in for a bit of a surprise! And given I've been spanked today, let's see if Jason will take a spanking from me – not like the one I had from Paul earlier, but a proper one. A really hard one with my hairbrush.

He's always said he wants me to do that to him, but I bet he doesn't really! Ha! Time will tell. I think I've made my mind up Jason! Some changes are afoot! I bet Paul will be pleased with me. Time to get out of this bath.

 

Jason

 

After her bath, Emma came downstairs to join me for dinner. I'd made spaghetti bolognese, which we both enjoyed.

'So – it looks like you had a good weekend then?' I asked, after a few moments of slightly uncomfortable silence at the table.

'Yes, thank you,' my wife replied, after a pause.

'Are you going to tell me about it?'

Another pause, whilst Emma finished chewing.

'No, I don't think I am,' she said matter of factly.

'But…'

'I know you want to hear all about it,' my wife interrupted. 'But I've been reflecting and I don't think I want to share it with you.' She stared at me for a moment. 'I'm not doing this for you – I know it turns you on, but I'm actually doing this for me now. And I know it was your idea, but the thing is, you've started something now that can't just be changed back. And frankly I've thought about it and I don't want to change things back. So we're at a point where there have to be some changes. I hope you understand that?'

My heart dropped into my stomach. What did she mean?

'You – you don't want to leave me, do you…?' I stammered.

For a moment, my wife looked startled. Then she drew in a breath.

'No, no – nothing like that!' She said. 'I should have been clearer. I mean there have to be some changes about how we are as a couple. Things obviously can't go on as before – for one thing, I've had my eyes opened quite considerably in the last couple of weeks, and for another, we also need to think about what you need.'

'Me?'

'Yes, you. I've been thinking quite a lot about that and clearly, you have certain needs. And we need to work out how best those needs can be met.'

'How – how do you mean?' I asked.

'Well, for example, your need for chastity, and your need to be – cuckolded – isn't that the right word? Isn't that what I'm doing by sleeping with Paul?'

I gulped and, after hesitating slightly, nodded.

'And I presume you want that to continue?' Emma asked. 'Not that, to be honest, you really have a choice about it any more.'

'I – I don't?' I asked.

'Not really. I mean, you have quite clearly been asking for this for some time – you've practically begged for it. And now that the genie is out of the bottle I don't see any way of putting it back in, do you?'

I thought about this and slowly shook my head.

'Not really, no,' I agreed.

'Would you want to put things back, if you could?' Emma asked, interestedly.

I sat and thought about this for quite a while. Emma was right. I had asked and begged for this. And I had been turned on incredibly during that first weekend.

Then I thought about all those feelings I'd had this last weekend when I'd got those photos – humiliation, loneliness, inadequacy, a sense of being rejected and ignored – anger even. And then how I'd felt when Emma had walked through the door and made me suck up her lover's cum. I'd been both humiliated and turned on like never before. I'd been hard as a rock in my cage. My feelings were complicated. Oxymoronic, if that was a word.

'I don't know,' I said finally. 'I felt pretty down when I got those photos. I was jealous and felt like you were rejecting me. But when you came through the door and made me do what I did it was like I was on drugs I was so high! I liked that feeling. I want that feeling!' I said fiercely, my voice tapering off.

There was a silence whilst we both digested what I'd said and how I'd said it. I wanted to say so much more, but realised I'd caught the essence of it. My vehemence said it all really.

'So be it,' my wife said quietly. 'I will continue to cuckold you. And apart from occasional releases, I think you should remain in chastity.'

I started to say something but Emma interrupted again, her voice rising slightly.

'You have been on at me to put you in chastity for years, so I'm not negotiating this point. I will release you later this evening for a while, but then I want you back in your cage. Agreed?'

I was silent as I digested this. I also reflected on her tone. Emma was being very assertive – almost dominant, which intrigued me but also had butterflies dancing around my stomach. The promise of a release, later on, had caught me by surprise too, as I'm sure Emma intended it to.

'Agreed.' I said slowly, with both trepidation and anticipation swirling around inside me.

'Good. Now whilst we are on the subject, we need to talk about conjugal rights.'

'Conjugal rights?' I repeated, stupidly.

'Yes, Conjugal rights – your right as my husband to have sex with me. This is something that has to change. You do understand that don't you?'

'Um – change how?' I felt the first feelings of alarm starting to filter through to my brain.

'Paul is my lover now. How long that is going to last I do not know - and is immaterial anyway. But at the moment he fulfils my sexual needs. And fulfils them very well! So I don't need to have sex with you and, frankly, I no longer think it would be appropriate for me to have sex – intercourse with you. You do see that don't you?'

My wife was very matter of fact as she said this – as if she hadn't just dropped a bombshell on me. No more sex with Emma? I'd thought about this in my fantasy but the reality was coming at me in a most unwelcome manner.

'Um – no sex at all?' I sounded whiny, even to my own ears.

'Any sex will be totally at my discretion,' Emma said. 'I understand that you will have sexual needs and we will try and meet those in an appropriate manner. But whilst I may allow you some access to my body when I deem it suitable or you have earned a reward, it is highly unlikely I will allow you to put your cock anywhere in my body. Is that understood?'

Bloody hell! What could I say? I didn't seem to have any choice, did I? She was doing that assertive thing again. It turned me on but at the same time worried the hell out of me. Emma was clearly waiting for me to reply.

'Understood,' I finally mumbled.

'What?'

'I said I understand,' I replied. More loudly this time.

'Good. Now. I want to talk about discipline.'

'Discipline?'

I wasn't sure I could cope with this. Everything was happening too fast.

'Yes. It is clear to me that, from what you have said in the past, you need a lot more discipline in your life. It is also clear that you want me to be responsible for that discipline. Am I right?'

Oh God – I felt about two inches tall. My wife was absolutely right that I had asked for this on numerous occasions during our marriage. And apart from the occasional half-hearted spanking, it had never happened. And now, here it was, right in front of me, totally unexpected, I didn't know what to say. The truth I guess – but I really wasn't sure any more...

'Um – yes,' I whispered.

'Was that a “yes” I heard?'

'Yes,' I said, a little more firmly.

'So, just to clarify. As your wife, I am going to be responsible for disciplining you. For punishing you as I see fit, and you will accept whatever punishment I decide is appropriate and submit yourself to me without question?’

'Um, yes,' I was mumbling again. Wondering what the hell was happening to me.

'I want you to say it,' Emma said quietly. Inside my stomach butterflies were doing lap dances again, but I said it as she wanted.

'I will accept whatever punishment you decide to give me without question.'

'Good. We will start tonight. I have decided that you need a hard spanking with my hair-brush. Are you willing to submit yourself to that?'

I gulped yet again, 'Yes.'

'Excellent! Now, for the purposes of discipline, and any other related activities to our 'new lifestyle' I also think it appropriate that you call me Mistress Emma. What do you think? Is that acceptable?’

'Yes – Mistress Emma.'

'Good. So it is time to decide. I am prepared to let you out of your cage for a short time for some appropriate 'pleasure'. But you also need to submit yourself for a spanking. Which do you want first – punishment or pleasure?'

 

Emma

 

He chose punishment first. Logical I guess – so he could get it out of the way. He really did accept it. I told him he would have to present himself naked, which he did, no questions. I've never been very good at putting my husband over my lap, so I had him lie face down on the bed with a couple of pillows to raise his bottom into the air. And I delivered his spanking from there.

It was my first time trying to really spank someone and it took me a while to be able to ignore his cries. It also took me a while to figure out how to create the maximum impact. But I got there in the end. And it hurt! I could tell that.

He was making noises right from the first spank with my hair-brush and it didn't take him long to start begging me to stop. But I wanted to create an impression on him so kept going much longer than I had originally intended. I think he received about three hundred strokes all told – I wasn't keeping that close a count but he was quite badly bruised by the time I'd finished.

And I'll tell you – for the first time, I felt like a proper Mistress delivering that spanking! I actually enjoyed it which, two weeks ago I would have said was impossible. I got a great deal of satisfaction seeing the results of my handiwork too!

'Pleasure' was also quite a lot of fun actually. I let him out of his cage as agreed, and then, from a kneeling position, I got him to fuck my stocking-clad legs whilst kissing my buttocks and licking my backside with his tongue. I gave him the purple panties I had been wearing earlier to ejaculate into and made him suck out his cum once he'd finished.

He took longer than I expected, but I think that was a result of his spanking; it took him a while to be able to get hard. Afterwards, I made him hand wash both the panties and my stockings, which I thought was a suitably humiliating thing to do.

My husband fucking my legs and worshipping my asshole with his tongue made me feel quite powerful I have to say. I could really get to enjoy this feeling. I felt sexy, and very much in charge. There is definitely something to be said for being my husband's Mistress!

Anyway, once he'd finished washing out my panties and stockings, I allowed him to have a shower before locking him back up in his cage. I think overall he enjoyed the experience – despite the spanking – and he's certainly learning who's in charge!!

Yes, we've certainly made progress today. I've cleared my mind and I certainly feel a lot happier about cuckolding my husband!

 

Jason

 

Oh, my God, my wife has really taken charge of me! After the flip-flopping of my emotions over the weekend, today was overwhelming! Suddenly, not only am I being cuckolded, but I can no longer have sex with my wife and, instead, I now have a Mistress who wants to ensure I have more discipline in my life. And it looks like my chastity is going to be more or less permanent! How can so much have happened in such a short time!

And that spanking she gave me! Jeez, that hurt! She was really serious – that wasn't like anything I've had before. I didn't resent it though. To be honest, I guess I deserved it, and I felt a huge amount of respect for her once she'd finished. I'll not be asking for a spanking again in a huge hurry though…

I also have to admit that fucking my wife's legs was beautiful! Emma knows just how to play me! I loved the feel of the nylon against my cock and I was coming before I knew it. And having my face in her ass was heavenly. Normally, Emma hasn't liked that sort of thing, but clearly, the rules have changed now.

I'd still like to have sex with her, but I guess she is right – it would be inappropriate. And so long as I get to do things like I did today, I guess that will be enough.

Published 
Written by TheShyThespian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments