Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Email To My Absent Husband

"Alice decides to email her husband too"

43
8 Comments 8
4.8k Views 4.8k
846 words 846 words

Darling,

So, you want to hear my side of things with Kev, well… first off, I’m so glad that you are okay with it. When you first suggested that if things got too bad for me being on my own, I could see someone else, I didn’t really believe that it was what you really wanted. It seemed so alien to me, but when I met Kev, I thought I’ll go ahead and take you at your word, and not tell you, but, of course, it slipped out in that telephone call.

It has obviously changed things for the better and I’m so glad you are enjoying my infidelity. Again, it's alien to me, but what the hell, if we are both getting something out of it. Kev says that you are probably masturbating a lot to our emails, and that the dirtier they are, the better for you. Please let us know – we have nothing to hide, and if you really want to know what goes on in the bedroom between us, ask away.

It’s funny though, I didn’t really want to go to that leaving do in the first place, but everyone else was going and I felt I had, too. (Philandering Simon was a pest as usual – tried in on with me. Can’t stand the idiot!) Anyway, we went to the nightclub after the meal, and most of the girls started disappearing off the dance floor. I was surprised at Julie. She’s only been married a year and there she was slipping out the back with a guy. Anyway, Kev was there too and asked me for a dance, we had a few drinks, and he asked me out. He wasn’t pushy, or anything, but I fancied him, and we went out the following week.

He's told you about our date, so I won’t add anything other than to say it was good. I suppose you are thinking that me doing first date sex was bad, but two months without sex, apart from my vibrator, well…okay, I was desperate. All that snogging and touching going on back at home, and I just had to have his big one. He was quite gentle with me, took his time giving me lots of oral first, which as you know, I love. He waited for me to come first before he did, too. He was just what I needed and still is.

I had intended it just to be a one-off, but it was such a good night that he is still with me. It saves me from having to sleep around. He’s a nice guy too. As I have said, he’s not pushy. I don’t feel pressurised to keep seeing him, and he gets on with his life and leaves me to get on with mine. I suppose we are more like fuck buddies than anything else, both highly sexed, and he has his kinky side too. (Maybe more later on that!”

JennyJes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennyJes

We started off just seeing each other at weekends, but then I asked him over a couple of weeknights. His brother lives with him and his fiancé has practically moved it too. He was getting fed up with hearing them having sex all the time, as well as catching her running around in her skimpies in the mornings, so I suggested he moves in with me and see me running around in mine instead.

So, there we are.

Kev will be staying away while you are here. He knows that it will our time, and he thinks it only fair that you should have your time with me. I’ll make sure that there’s no trace of him being here – clean sheets, new duvet etc. He will be back straight after I drop you off at the airport though!

I’m looking forward to showing you all our photos. I have loads of creampie ones. Oh, before I forget, you will see one big difference in my photos – no pubic hair! I know you always wanted to shave me down there and I got a bit squeamish about it. But Kev likes them shaved too. One night he had me tied down on the bed for some bondage play, and he took his razor to me. I couldn’t really fight him off because my hands were tied, and I was scared of getting cut in the struggle. But do you know what? I loved it. He was so gentle, and it was so erotic having a man touching me so intimately. It looks good too. I’m sure you will like it too. He can't keep his hands off it, or his lips off it, come to think of it. He shaves me a couple of times a week, so I am expecting the same service from my husband. And if you don’t do a good job, I’ll get Kev round to show you how it’s done!  LOL

Luv you

XXXXXXX

 

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments