Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting A Man In (The Next Morning)

"I fall deeper into my life as a Cuckold."

76
15 Comments 15
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"The continuing story of my experiences as a Cuckold."

The kitchen was a mess, Lloyd and Judy’s clothes were left strewn on the worktop and the floor. The champagne was half-drunk, the food untouched. The room stank of sex.

Lloyd was a heavy cummer that was for sure. There were three big puddles of cum on the floor where she had voided his sperm from her hole. I took three sheets of kitchen towel got down on my haunches and wiped up his mess from the slate floor before it dried in.

His musk was over-powering, I knew the smell from my own ejaculations over the years but his aroma was stronger, muskier than mine and I’m embarrassed to say that powerful aroma made my dick harden. I held the spunky towels to my nose and breathed in his dominant aroma like a teenager smelling his girlfriend’s love letters.

What had I become? I had invited a man into my home to fuck my wife. I had watched them mate in front of me and instead of protesting I had been a willing party in their infidelity. Now I was playing with his man juice that he’d recently copiously deposited to the neck of her womb.

Walking upstairs, still with the cum soaked towels in my hand I knew better than to go to my bedroom. As I crossed the hall to the spare bedroom I could hear Round 2 of their lovemaking in full swing. Our bed was creaking and Judy was laughing then moaning as Lloyd once again claimed my wife.

Listening to them fuck filled me with that odd mixture of intense jealousy, a resignation that this was to be my lot in life and raging horniness at the thought that my beloved wife, after ten years of marriage was finally getting the sexual satisfaction that I had denied her for so long.

Drifting in and out of sleep, I could hear the two lovers fucking noisily for most of the night. He was taking longer and longer to cum as she drained his big balls. Her sexual moans sent me over the top as she oohed and purred her pleasure.

At seven I woke again and the birds were singing. I desperately wanted to know what had happened overnight but I knew I couldn’t burst into my own bedroom without good reason.

I went down to the kitchen and made scrambled eggs and smoked salmon for three, to be washed down with buck’s fizz, champagne and orange juice. I knocked on my own bedroom door and waited.

“Come,” Lloyd called.

Wearing my pyjamas, I opened the door and walked in. Lloyd was lying back naked on my side of the bed, hands behind his head. Judy was naked, kneeling between his legs licking the fat purple head of his hardening cock, her heavy tits hanging on his thighs.

“Breakfast just what I needed,” he said so casually as if my wife was already his.

He took the drink off the tray and drank it with one hand as she ran his fingers through Judy’s hair with the other. Then he started on the eggs as she worked his cock with her hands and mouth. I took a long drink as I watched Judy suck and masturbate his massive penis.

Finally, Judy acknowledged I was there.

“Go and get my measuring tape from my sewing basket,” she ordered.

I stumbled downstairs not wanting to miss any of the action. By the time I returned Judy had got him nicely hard again and they were kissing.

“Ok Jon, I’m sure you’re dying to know what is making your wife moan, why don’t you measure me up?” he grinned.

I looked at Judy, pleading for her to take over.

“It’s the least you can do for him after everything he has done for you,” she laughed.

“Anyway, he has to get used to handling it, we might as well start as we mean to carry on,” Lloyd replied

Of course, I wanted to feel its power, the wand that had my wife and me in its spell. His long, thick cock so fucking manly compared to my little dick.

KimberlyDiazz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyDiazz

Instinctively, I pulled his foreskin back and forth over his knob, it felt so powerful in my hands as he continued to kiss Judy and play with her tits. I took the tape and ran it from the thick base of his shaft all the way up to the tight slit on his deep purple glans.

“Fuck, eight .. eight and a quarter inches long,” then I ran the tape around his thick cock “and six and a quarter girth at mid-shaft,” I croaked.

“Read ‘em and weep,” he joked.

“You are fucking huge,” I admitted.

“And don’t I know it I thought it was going to pop out of my mouth,” Judy quipped and we all laughed to break the tension in the room.

“Right, ready to go again Mrs Hamilton?” it was the first time Lloyd had used our married name.

Judy took a long look at me, then at Lloyd’s rampant cock, she went on her hands and knees at the end of our bed. She opened her legs for him and I could see her puffy lips part, they looked quite red from a night of hard fucking.

“Judy tells me you are an expert at oral, so why don’t you get your wife ready for my cock,” he ordered.

I was so sexed up that I didn’t need to ask twice. I buried my face in my wife’s pussy and I knew I was tasting her pineapple flavour mixed with his salty cum. I went to town on her clit, lips and pussy hole fucking her with my tongue.

“Ok Boss, I think she is ready don’t you?” Lloyd had that look of triumph on his face as he said it.

“You’ve done such a good job down there why don’t you have the honour of feeding my cock into your lovely wife,” he was really pushing it.

Almost without thinking I took hold of his monster cock and rubbed it on my wife’s clit and lips teasing her with his size and stiffness. Slowly I pushed two inches into her then Lloyd took over. Standing he started to fuck her and she kissed me as he gathered pace.

Once again I had the bizarre experience of being with the woman I loved whilst she was expertly being taken by my colleague from work, my squash partner. Somehow I felt more part of what was going on this time. Not just watching but kissing Judy, sucking her breasts and clit, telling her how great she looked as Lloyd standing pounded away at her pussy.

At one point my little erection popped out of my pyjama flies and Judy sucked my dick into her mouth as Lloyd went into another gear. I didn’t last long and I held her head as I shot my load into her sucking mouth.

Now Judy was completely his a rag doll that he just kept on fucking, his huge cock and balls slapping on her thighs. All the fucking he had been doing overnight must have taken its toll and I thought a couple of times he was going to give up but then he smiled at me. He knew he’d found his reserve tank and I watched amazed as he finally came with a roar, his fat cock twitching deep in my lovely wife’s cunt.

“Ok Boss, now it’s your turn,” he said as he pulled his softening cock out of her.

I knew what I was expected to do and I also knew that after this there would be no going back to our old life.

Kneeling between Judy’s open thighs I could see Lloyd’s creampie start to form on her inner lips. I didn’t want his cum to drip onto our sheets so I put out my tongue and slowly licked up his still warm load from my wife’s well-fucked pussy. I felt I owed them both that for being allowed to take a part in their classic fuck.

The load and the flavour of both of them were intense but I felt it fitting and natural that I should clean her lover’s cum from her swollen love hole.

Going downstairs I left them to their post sexual revelry. I knew my life and her life had both turned a corner but where would our future lead?

Published 
Written by Jilted
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments