Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hahnrei - But We Call It Cuckold!

"Discovering the joy of cuckolding and threesomes in the 1980s"

38
6 Comments 6
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"I haven't written anything like a story since doing my o-levels in the distant past. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Hope this is OK and please be kind with any comments. Thanks!"

I'd been with my girlfriend for a long time, starting in senior high school. She was my first, and I was hers. Together with our trusty, well-read, second-hand copy of The Joy of Sex, we'd explored many of the suggestions in the book. This was the 1980s, so no Internet and even mobile phones were out of our reach.

Jayne went off to university, studying German and politics, while I went to work for my dad. In her second year at university, she was expected to spend six months in Germany, where she'd be working, honing her language skills, and gaining a lot of valuable experience. We knew this wouldn't be an easy time for us, especially as we could only afford to call each other once a week, and in my case, with the whole family nearby and listening in. I saved to go out to visit her once during her time in Germany, halfway through the stay.

I flew into Frankfurt, took the train to her town, and she met me on the platform. As you can imagine, we were both excited, and we took the tram to her digs in the suburb. The place she was staying was really nice. The landlord lived downstairs, and he had two rooms to rent upstairs. One was my Jayne's, and one belonged to a guy called Erich. He was slightly older than us but doing an internship nearby. As soon as we got into her room, Jayne started to undress. We fucked fast, and then we fucked again, which took a little longer. Three months of blue balls (apart from wanking) made it a very satisfactory afternoon, and I loved seeing Jayne's long legs, her beautiful 32C boobs, and her untrimmed pussycat.

We went out for the evening, had some great food and drink, and I met some of her friends, including Erich. In any world, in any place, or in any scenario, I'd have known that Erich was German just by looking at him. His blonde hair with blue eyes, his perfect tan, and his tall, fit, and muscular body all screamed out that this man was German, and if I met him at a swimming pool on a summer holiday, he'd be out there putting his towel on the sun lounger!

All three of us took the tram back home at the end of the night. Once Jayne and I were in bed and we'd fucked once more, I joked about my blue balls and wondered what the equivalent was for her. She looked a little embarrassed, but it didn't click with me why that was. I kissed her, groping her at the same time and feeling my cum mixed with her pleasure in her pussycat.

That's when she dropped the bombshell that she'd been fucking Erich since she got to Germany. My head started to throb, and I knew I was getting upset that after all these years together, we were splitting up. But that wasn't the case. She told me she still loved me and didn't want to hurt me, but she needed to tell me she'd been with Erich. That calmed me down, and we cuddled quietly.

I needed to know more. How did it start? An evening of Apfelschnapps removed her inhibitions. How often? Almost every night. Do you love him? No, not at all. But I love fucking him. Then I noticed something. The more I asked her questions, the more excited I became. I was rock hard again. I told her that I didn't mind but that I'd like to see the two of them together.

She looked at me strangely, as if to see if I were serious or not. But I was. I wasn't angry. I was just discovering feelings inside me that I'd never had before. The next day we went sightseeing, went to the open-air swimming pool, and had a small grill evening later on. Erich came back home around 10.30, and Jayne and I were in her room waiting for him.

GoddessOfLustTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessOfLustTS

She knocked on his bedroom door after a few minutes, and I heard a whispered conversation. I know enough German to pick up a few phrases, and I heard her say that I knew about the two of them. Erich and Jayne came into her bedroom together, and he looked anxious. I smiled at him, and I think that made him even more nervous!

I told him I didn't mind. I told him that I was grateful he looked after her, and I told him that I didn't mind sharing her. Luckily, his English was a thousand times better than my German! He then did a very German thing; he came over to me and shook my hand! I told him that I'd like to share Jayne while I was here with him, and he looked a little confused. Then he noticed Jayne getting undressed, and, as I learned that day, der Groschen ist gefallen, or the penny dropped. He asked me if I was sure, and I nodded.

We both got undressed at the same time. I was used to manual work, so I was pretty fit, but Erich visited the gym regularly, so he had a very toned physique. Huge muscles in his arms and legs and a well-defined six-pack. His cock was much bigger than mine, both in length and girth. He looked at me again. I nodded once more, and he pushed Jayne onto the bed, lifted her legs up over her shoulders, and started to rhythmically fuck her.

Jayne was always noisy when we fucked, moaning and giving encouragement all the time. Here, she started moaning right away, but she seemed unable to get her breath to say anything. I moved around and watched closely as Erich's cock plunged in and out of my girlfriend. She was incredibly wet and getting more so the longer Erich rammed her. Eventually, he came, and as he pulled out, I saw some of his cum dripping from inside Jayne.

To this day, I don't know what impulse made me do it, but I went down on Jayne. I lapped at her pussycat and her wetness, and the longer I did so, the more she moved about and the more of Erich's cum came out. I lapped it all up greedily. I felt a mouth around my cock, and my initial thought was that Jayne was giving me a bj. My second thought was that, as I was between her legs, she'd have to double in size and be double-joined to contort her body to do that.

That's when I realised Erich was blowing me away. He did it very well, and his technique, together with a few face-fuck strokes from me, meant I soon came into his mouth. We all came up together, and the three of us kissed, sharing the joy. It wasn't awkward at all, just something where our horniness had taken over and we'd all just given into that.

For the rest of my stay, Erich joined us in bed each night. It opened Jayne and my mind to new possibilities in sex and started us off on a world of swinging, and even after the two of us split up, talking about swinging was something I did early on in relationships, which eventually led to me finding my wife. Whether Hahnrei or Cuckold, I'm grateful.

Published 
Written by Toclav
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments