Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Halloween Eve - The Party

"Sue surprises her husband at the party."

41
14 Comments 14
31.6k Views 31.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Famous Story

 

 

My wife Sue has a very high sex drive which I was made aware of when we were dating. Though I satisfy her sexually, she needs more. In other words, she is a nymphomaniac. I was reluctant at first, but over time I understood her need to seek out other partners. She would always come home and give me the details of her encounters, which always lead to long nights of love making.

Its Halloween eve, my wife Sue is 5'6" tall with long black hair reaching down to her shoulders. She is dressed as a very sexy policewoman, wearing knee high black boots. The short sleeve blue dress zips up the front and comes to the very tops of her thighs. She chose not to wear panties. Her yellow tube top has the word "Busted" written across it. Sue has handcuffs, toy gun and baton. She has on fingerless blue gloves and sunglasses. Her long blonde hair reaches down a little past her shoulders. Those aquamarine blue eyes of hers are very alluring.

As for myself, my name is Nick. I am 6'4" tall with short blonde hair. My eyes are a light blue color. I am dressed as a convict, complete with ball and chain.

Her boss is having a Halloween party at his estate which sits on six acres out in the country. The invitation was sent earlier in the week and said that the party would start at four o' clock in the afternoon.

As we headed out, Sue told me that she had a surprise for me sometime during the party. I could only smile at the thoughts of what it could possibly be.

"Sweetheart, I want you to really "enjoy" yourself tonight." Sue said, reaching over and giving my cock a squeeze.

She then seductively licked her full lips as her fingernails gently traced over the growing bulge under my costume.

"Thank you Dear, for permitting me to have "fun" at the party." 

When we arrive there is a very attractive woman at the door to greet us. She is dressed in a French maid costume that leaves little to the imagination.

"Welcome to Mr. Alan's Halloween party, enjoy the festivities."

We enter and as we make our way to the bar Sue sees Alan. Taking my hand, she takes me over and introduces me to her boss. He is 6'4" tall with short black hair and quite muscular though not in the bodybuilder sense.

"Mr. Alan I would like you to meet my husband, Nick." Sue said as she held my hand.

Alan was dressed as Conan the Barbarian.

"Very nice to meet you Nick, I hope you will enjoy yourself tonight." Alan said as he looked Sue over from head to toe.

"I must say Sue, you are a stunning cop, and I would not mind getting arrested by you anytime." Alan said giving her a quick wink.

"Why thank you Mr. Alan, that is a sweet thing to say."

"Sue, no need to be formal outside the office. You can just call me Alan."

"Okay Alan, Nick and I are going to head over to the bar." Sue said as she squeezed my hand.

"Sweetheart, I have a surprise for you sometime during the party." 

I smiled at her as I ordered two glasses of champagne from the bartender who wore an even skimpier French maid costume than the woman who greeted us at the door. If you could call it that. There were an equal number of male servers dressed in only a black bow tie, white shirt cuffs and white thong.

There were men and women wearing next to nothing and some who had costumes painted on their bodies. Both Sue and I gulped down our drinks and I quickly ordered two more. We both gulped those down and I ordered two more.

"Honey I need to mingle for a bit, do you mind?" Sue said as she gave my cock a quick squeeze.

"Of course not Sue, I understand."

Off she went with two glasses of champagne. I watched a she approached Alan, handing him a glass. They talked a bit and she went over to talk to another man long enough to finish her drink and another drink that the man got from a male server walking by.

As I watched Sue, a woman dressed as a very sexy wonder woman and her friend as a very sexy batgirl came over to the bar. 

"We noticed you were left alone and decided you needed company." said wonder woman as she looked me over. "My name is Trinity and this is my friend Holly."

"Nice to meet you both. My name is Nick, may I order a drink for the both of you?"

"That is sweet of you Nick, yes two glasses of champagne please."

Trinity is 5'8" tall with red hair reaching her shoulders. Her emerald green eyes look like little jewels. She has freckles on her face, neck and chest. I found myself wondering if her breasts were covered in them too.

Holly is 5'5" tall with blonde hair reaching the middle of her back. Her crystal blue eyes pull you in when you see them.

The three of us got acquainted, they told me they were working with Sue on a big project. When I inquired as to what the project was, they just smiled.

I kept watching Sue making her rounds, talking with her coworkers. The three of us were talking when Sue signaled me to come over. I excused myself and told the girls I would be right back. As I approached Sue, Alan and another man were already talking to her.

"Sweetheart you remember Alan, now I would like you to meet Luke."

"Nice to meet you Luke." I said, as we shook hands.

Luke is 6'2" tall with a medium length blonde hair and blue eyes. He was not as muscular as Alan but you could tell he worked out. Luke was dressed as Thor.

"Honey, would you be as kind as to get some more champagne for us?" she asked, giving me a wink. 

Off I went to the bar to get four glasses of champagne. I asked the bartender what happened to batgirl and wonder woman. She told me that they would see me a little later. I asked the bartender to give me four glasses of champagne and a tray. Turning back, I saw that the three of them were on the dance floor. The two men had Sue in a sandwich, their hands roaming over her body.

Alan was in front of her grabbing her 38D-cup breasts roughly. Luke is thrusting himself against her tight ass. They stopped dancing and Alan pulled down the zipper of Sue's dress. He stopped just above the hemline, everyone was watching as Luke her reached around. He pulled up Sue's tube top, exposing her firm 36D-cup breasts.

Everyone yelled out to take her clothes off. Without hesitation, they stripped the clothes from my wife. Then Luke grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her head back and whispered in her ear. He held her hair as she undressed Alan. Luke then released her hair, Sue then turned around to undress him.

"Do her, Do her!" The audience yelled out as they watched.

"Your wife is gorgeous, I love the taste of a beautiful bare pussy. Along with a hard cock." said the voice next to me.

I turned my head and saw the bartender, her short brown hair laying over one hazel brown eye. She had removed her costume, her 34D-cup breasts rising up and down with every breath. Her nipples are as hard as little erasers, protruding from light brown areole the size of half dollars.

"Luke has a twelve inch cock when hard, I had him before the party." she said, while taking my hand and placing it on her bare mound.

I said nothing as I took a glass of champagne, gulping it down. I watched the scene unfold before me as Luke grabbed a handful of Sue's hair pulling back hard, whispering something in her ear again. She then went to her knees and took Alan's semi-hard cock in her mouth. From his reaction, I knew her tongue was swirling around his shaft.

Luke was now holding her head in his strong hands as Alan fucked her mouth with his seven inch sword. The bartender had opened my fly and was stroking my hard shaft with her fingernails. I now teased her clit with my fingers as we watched the threesome on the dance floor.

Everybody watched as Alan finally released his thick creamy load on her chin, mouth and breasts. As she turned to Luke, she looked over and smiled.

The bartender knelt in front of me, taking the head of my circumcised cock in her mouth. Swirling her tongue over and around the head several times. Her mouth moved slowly down my shaft as her tongue licked and her mouth sucked on it. Once she had all eight inches in her mouth and throat, she held still for a few moments as her tongue snaked its way over my shaft. 

Alan had Sue's head firmly in his hands as Luke fucked her mouth. Thrusting deep and hard you could hear her gagging along with squishing noises.

The audience was getting turned on so much, they were removing each other’s clothes. With everyone in various stages of undress, they watched the threesome as Luke released his thick cream onto her mouth, chin and breasts.

While this was taking place, the bartender moved her mouth up and down my cock. Her hand squeezed my swollen scrotum as her head bobbed faster on my cock. I looked down as she let my cock pop out of her mouth and her hand stroked my shaft. Looking up at me, she held the swollen head by her open mouth. I watched as my thick cream spurt forth, filling her mouth. She swallowed every drop, as I helped her to her feet.

"Mmmm you are delicious Nick, looking forward to much more." she said as she walked back behind the bar.

"You know my name, may I ask what your name is?" I said turning to see her.

SelenaHarrison
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaHarrison

"My name is Mrs. Alan, but you can call me Sally." She said, handing me a Jack on the rocks.

We both looked in time to see my wife licking the cream from her breasts as Trinity and Holly helped. Looking around, some of the guests had moved to other parts of the mansion, others went out by the pool and some remained in the Great Room. The mansion soon filled with cries of passion as partners satisfied each other sexually.

I watched as Trinity and Holly walked over to me, their lips coated with the thick cream.

"Your wife wants us to escort you to the master bedroom." Holly said as she took my hand. Trinity then took my other hand.

"When we get there you will follow these rules. You are not to touch yourself, release precum or cum for that matter no matter what you see." Trinity said as we walked to the bedroom.

When we get to the room, I am instructed to standstill as they undress me. Holly tells me to sit in the middle of the couch. Trinity slowly removes Holly's batgirl costume, kissing the soft skin as it comes into view. Holly moans out as Trinity sucks her nipples while pulling the costume from her body.

As the costume falls to the floor, Trinity slips a finger down Holly's slit. She bites down on the nipple in her mouth as her finger pushes past the swollen lips. She cums fast, her nectar flows down her inner thighs.

"AAARRRGGGHHH, I'm cuming! Holly screams out as she grabs Trinity's head, pulling her face against her 34D-cup breast.

When she cums, her whole body is trembling. Trinity holds her as she slowly removes her finger from Holly's slit. Trinity brings her finger to Holly's lips, spreading the sweet nectar over them. She helps Holly to the couch, then stands in front of us.

"Remember Nick, no touching yourself or any release of cum." Trinity said as she did a striptease.

When Trinity bared her 32D-cup breasts, my stiff, throbbing cock jerked as I saw her beautiful orbs peppered with freckles.

"Mmmm Nick, I see you like them as much as I do." Holly said as she gently raked her finger nails along my shaft.

Trinity cupped a breast, sucked on the protruding nub as her finger moved rapidly back and forth in her slit. Holly spread her knees and thrust two fingers in her wet honey pot. They were both moaning and screaming out as Sue entered the bedroom with Alan and Luke. The two men brought her costume with them.

"Follow the rules sweetheart, I may let you play with Holly, Trinity and Sally." said Sue as the two men joined her on the bed.

Trinity took her place on the couch next to me. Holly brought her nectar covered fingers to my mouth, spreading some on my lips. When Trinity had done the same, they both dipped their fingers into their honey pots. Bringing their fingers to my mouth, I licked them clean.

"Let's sit back and watch the threesome on the bed." Trinity said as she fondled my scrotum.

Holly was rubbing my cock head as I fought back the urge to cum. On the bed, Sue first removed Luke's Thor costume. She then passionately kissed him as her hands stroked his mighty sword to its full rigid ten inch length as Alan dipped a finger in her honey pot from behind.

Alan was teasing her clit and with his other hand he pinched her nipple. Sue was moaning as Alan grabbed a handful of hair, pulling her head back roughly.

"On your hands and knees now, slut!" Alan said as his finger slipped from her wet slit.

"Suck my cock, slut!" Luke said as he slapped her face with his twelve inch rigid saber.

Sue sucked on the huge mushroom head of the circumcised head. She then licked the shaft up and down. Luke was moaning out as she sucked his huge scrotum. When she licked her way up to the head, Alan dipped his finger quickly back in her honey pot. He removed his finger as she took more cock in her mouth. Luke held her head in his strong hands so she could not move.

"Umph...umph." Sue said in mock protest as Alan pushed his finger into her tight arse.

After several strokes in and out of her arse, Alan placed the head of his circumcised cock at the brown entrance.

"Umph...umph." Sue said in mock protest again as Alan pushed the huge mushroom cock head past her puckered opening.

"Now watch your wife get the fucking of her life." Luke said as he slowly pumped his cock in her mouth.

Alan and Luke started slowly as they thrust their mighty swords in her. Sue reached back and rubbed her clit as the two men moved in unison. Sue's breasts swayed with every thrust as they fucked her fast and hard.

Holly and Trinity were fingering their slits while stroking my cock and squeezing my scrotum. The three of us were astounded that Sue took the double pounding for ten minutes before cuming. As her orgasm rocked through her body, Alan released his thick creamy seed deep in her arse. Luke came so much that some of his cream flowed from her mouth onto the bed sheet.

Alan slipped from her arse as Luke let his cock pop out of her mouth. Both men gently lowered Sue to the bed. Luke put Sue's legs on his shoulders as his cock entered her wet slit. Alan rubbed his scrotum on her mouth, she swirled her tongue around as she stroked his shaft.

Two more orgasms ripped through her body as Alan released his cream onto her breasts and stomach. Luke filled her pussy with so much cream, that when he slipped out of her sopping wet slit, a puddle formed on the sheet.

"Girls, what about my husband? Is there any sign of cum? Sue asked as she spread the cream around her breasts and stomach.

Both Trinity and Holly had brought themselves to orgasm. They looked for any sign of cum on my cock and found none.

"Sue, nick passed the test!" said Holly as she stood up.

Trinity stood and both of them took my hands as I stood. We walked over to the bed, Sue looked at me smiling.

"Gentlemen, thank you for the wonderful time. I will see you a little later." Sue said as she gave them both a slap on the arse.

"I will let Sally know that you want to see her Sue." Alan said as he and Luke left.

"Girls, I want you to stay. When Nick is done with sloppy seconds, he is all yours." Sue said as I joined her on the bed.

Holly and Trinity sat on the couch just as a naked Sally entered.

"I see I am just in time."

Sally sat between the two girls, as Sue kissed my passionately. Our tongues snaking around each other in a sensual dance. She pushed me by my shoulders until my mouth was on her swollen clit. Grabbing two handfuls of hair Sue rubbed my mouth against her clit, then down her slit.

"Suck the thick cream from my slit!" Sue said as she pressed my mouth hard against her.

My tongue slipped past her pink swollen lips, swirling deep into her cream filled slit. I licked the cream up and Sue started to tremble. The more I licked her slit, the more she trembled.

"Damn, I'm cuming again!" she said, moaning out as she arched her back.

She thrust her delicious slit against my mouth as I grabbed her firm arse.

"Oh God, here I cum again!" she said screaming as she pulled my hair.

I squeezed her arse as her nectar flowed into my mouth. I drank her sweet nectar as she thrashed around, squeezing my head with her firm thighs. She sent one last stream of sweetness before collapsing on the bed. I moved up her body and shared the combined love juices in a deep loving kiss. My cock easily slipped into her wet, cum filled pussy.

Putting her legs on my shoulders, I slowly slipped into her love tunnel. Thrusting gently, Sue softly moaned as we moved in unison. She teased her nipples by pinching them as we looked into each other's eyes. We heard our audience of three moaning as they masturbated while watching us.

Sue and I moved faster, yet gently as we felt our impending orgasms. I felt her pussy squeeze my cock, we held hands. As Sue began to reach her orgasm, she squeezed me hands. Her breasts bouncing with each thrust added to the visual, physical stimulation. We exploded into orgasm together, a tear trickled down her cheek.

"I love you with all my heart Sue." I said as I slowly slipped her legs from my shoulders.

"I love you Nick with all my heart, thank you." Sue said as I moved to lay next to her.

We held each other and I thanked her for allowing to watch for the first time. She told me that she was happy that I was here to see her. Several minutes later she told me to enjoy myself as she was going to go mingle with the others.

As she stood by the foot of the bed, the girls joined me. Sally straddled my face, Trinity was licking my scrotum as Holly swirled her tongue around the swollen head of my cock.

Looking at the three girls, she winked and told them she looked forward to later with all of us. Then she left in search of more bulls to suck and fuck.

 


The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

Copyright ©2014 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments