Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Halloween Evening With Mrs. Winters: A Cuckold Tale

"A Young Man Discovers the Pleasures of a Married Mom"

70
7 Comments 7
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Ashton is home from college and excited to see Cheryl, a married neighbor for whom he pines. Looking incredibly sexy as she hands out candy, she invites the young man inside. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Ashton can't discern whether she's flirting or simply being nice. Will she take him as a lover, or will she remain just a fantasy?"

“Ashton, I had no idea you were coming home,” said Cheryl Winters.  The forty-five-year-old mom of three looked incredibly sexy in her tight, black witch costume.  Twenty-year-old Ashton Johnson had returned for a few days from the first semester of his second year of college.  He was secretly pleased to see Mrs. Winters.  He’d fantasized about Cheryl since the Winters moved next door during Ashton’s parents four years ago.  Cheryl’s short red hair, ruddy lips, brown eyes, and curvy hips drove him wild.

 Chuck Winters, Cheryl’s husband, was a force to be reckoned with.  Although neither large nor muscular, Chuck managed to somehow terrify everyone with whom he crossed paths.  He was president of the town’s bank and notoriously hot-blooded.  Many of those who knew the couple (including Ashton) scratched their heads in wonder as to why a sweetheart like Cheryl ended up with a jerk like Chuck.

Ashton had stopped by the Winters’ home at his mother’s insistence.  Mr. Winter was returning the next day, and Cheryl was short a stick of butter to bake a welcome home cake.  Kara, Ashton’s mom, was out of town for the week but had received Cheryl’s request via text. Kara called her son to ask if he’d bring the butter to Cheryl.   Ashton got a cheap thrill when his fingers touched Cheryl’s as he handed over the butter.

“Come in for a sec.  I need company.  Ronny and Mel are at Halloween parties and Chuck is out of town.  You’re a lifesaver for bringing me this,” said Cheryl about the butter.  “You look great!  College agrees with you.  How’s practice going?”

“Pretty good.  They’ve played me a few times,” Ashton said proudly about playing football for his school. 

“I’ll bet.  You look really built up.  So, do you have a girl?” asked Cheryl coyly.

“Sort of.  We’re dating. Nothing serious.”  Ashton wasn’t being entirely honest.  He had a girlfriend he was seeing exclusively but didn’t want anything to upend the iota of a chance he had with Cheryl.

“I’ll bet,” said Cheryl with a wink. “She’s a lucky girl.  You’ve always been so sensitive and so handsome.”

Ashton uncomfortably shuffled for a second.  Cheryl cocked her head down to conceal her smile.

“Hey, it’d be great if you could help me with something.  There’s an air conditioner in Mel’s room that’s too heavy for me to get out of the window.  Any chance you wouldn’t mind removing it?”

Naturally, the young man was agreeable to going upstairs with Cheryl, even if it was to remove an air conditioner from Cheryl’s daughter’s room.  As the duo arrived at the top of the stairs, Cheryl offered a new plan.  “Actually, can we get the air conditioner out of the window of my room?  I don’t want Chuck to get hurt removing it himself.”

Cheryl opened her bedroom door.  For the briefest of seconds, Ashton wondered if he’d died and entered heaven.  Cheryl’s bedroom significantly deviated from Ashton’s expectations.  He expected an erotic paradise.  Instead, the room was kind of boring.  Sure, the walls were painted a soft, seductive pink.  But the room seemed similar to that of Ashton’s own parents.  A few photos were hung throughout: one of Ronny and Mel (the now teenage Winters children), one of Chuck and Cheryl on their wedding day, and an anniversary photo taken last year.  But the banal nature of the room was shattered when Ashton looked at the blood-red satin sheets that adorned the bed.

KiraKayleigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraKayleigh

Cheryl shut the door.  “I want you in here for more than just helping with an air conditioner.  You must have realized that” she said as she walked over to him.  Cheryl reached up, grabbed Ashton’s lapels, and dragged him to the bed.  Allowing himself to be pushed onto the soft mattress, he submitted to her wild kisses.  She opened his shirt and caressed his chest.

Ashton ran his hands along Cheryl’s buttocks.  She took off her black skirt, giving him access to her bare self.  Kneeling on top of him, she raised her black blouse over her shoulders.  Ashton fumbled as he tried to remove her bra.  She smiled and assisted him.  Cheryl then flipped onto her back.

Ashton climbed on top of her and began kissing her neck and feeling her breasts.  She whispered, “lick me.”.  The eager young man gladly went down on her.  Cheryl moaned, then screamed.  She quickly put her hands over her mouth to muffle further cries of pleasure.  She suddenly realized that she and Ashton were the only people home and freed herself from stifling the absolute ecstasy.

  Not capable of waiting any longer, Ashton inserted his cock into her beautiful, pink pussy.  Cheryl moaned as Ashton thrusted hard.  “Slow down, baby.  We’ve got hours,” she implored.  Still, the young man couldn’t control his urges.  Although sex with his girlfriend felt amazing, it was never mind-blowing., Cheryl had years of experience pleasuring lovers.  Even her vagina felt soft and smooth.

An eruption of cum escaped Ashton’s cock.  “Ashton,” moaned Cheryl as she felt the younger man’s essence flow through her.  The two cuddled for a while before Ashton’s cock got rock solid again.  “Mmm, let me taste you,” she said while admiring his cock.  Ashton’s girlfriend despised the taste of cum, but Cheryl seemed to cherish swallowing his semen.  She gently cupped his balls as he orgasmed.

Once again, the two collapsed into each other’s arms.  “This was so special,” she whispered to him, “But you should probably get going.  The kids will be home soon.”  Ashton asked when they could meet again, but Cheryl was non-committal.  Suddenly the sound of the front door opening shook the room.  Ashton’s heart leapt into his throat when he heard Chuck yell, “Surprise, Baby.  I’m home early.  Where are you?”  Cheryl quickly threw on her sexy witch custom as Ashton pulled on his jeans in record time.

“Take the stairs down the hall to the backdoor.  Quickly,” she whispered before giving Ashton a final kiss. She greeted her husband as the frightened young man escaped the house with alacrity.

Taking his wife into his arms, Chuck carried Cheryl up to the bedroom.  Noticing the ruffled sheets and large wet stain on the satin sheets, he kissed his wife’s neck while asking, “Did you get lucky tonight?"  “Mmm-hmm,” answered Cheryl, enjoying the sensuous feeling of her husband’s lips.  “Ashton from next door just fucked me.  It was fun, but I need a man to bring me all the way.  Did you get fucked tonight?” 

“I took Kara Johnson to the hotel with me this week.  Kind of funny, right?  Me fucking the mom and you fucking the son.”  For years, Kara had been in a physical relationship with the Winters.  Sneaking behind her husband’s back, she’d spent many evenings in the Winters’ bed. 

The couple laughed as Chuck laid his wife down for the best sex either of them had experienced that evening.

Published 
Written by Experinceisfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments