Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Didn’t Tell My Fiancé That I Worked As An Escort In College

"The shit hit the fan when my fiancé discovered I had worked as an escort when I attended college."

91
17 Comments 17
15.5k Views 15.5k
6.6k words 6.6k words

There is a saying that your past will always catch up to you. Yup, it does.  My name is Cindy, I'm twenty-five years old and work as a pharmaceutical sales rep. If you ask anyone to describe me they will probably say I'm the cute girl-next-door.  I work out every day and stay in shape.

I have a killer body, but most people would never know that from my conservative wardrobe. I'm smart and outgoing. I can discuss world events, politics, sports, entertainment or almost any other topic that crops up.  I've even been told that I should go on Jeopardy.

I'm engaged to Mark who is an engineer for a local aerospace company.  Mark is two years older than me.  I was initially attracted to Mark based on his intelligence and shy demeanor.  Mark is an introvert, but can hold his own in a social setting.  He doesn't like parties, but never objects when I plan our social life.  We are the first to arrive and first to leave. Everyone respects Mark for his intelligence and modest personality. He never brags about his accomplishments.  

Mark holds ten patents in the aerospace field and much of his work is the basis for the products his company manufactures.  Our friends know about his work, but when we meet strangers, they just wonder how in hell did Mark end up with me.  Some people actually think of Mark as a nerd. We may be opposites in many ways, but I love him with all my heart.

I met Mark at a Chamber of Commerce event.  I know what you are thinking - boring.  A professional gathering to talk about business.  I enjoy hearing about other businesses and was immediately drawn to the nerdy engineer.  Mark is handsome and athletic so he does stand out in a crowd.  But, he is nervous when he first meets people and even has trouble looking people in the eye.  I'm working with him on that.  He has, in fact, come out of his shell and made a lot of progress with his social skills.

When I approached Mark at the event, he seemed taken aback. He has shared with me that he couldn't believe a beautiful woman would want to talk to him.  I could tell he was nervous which I found endearing.  I am used to pushy, aggressive, full-of-themselves jerks.  And I can't stand the assholes that have only one obvious objective - to get in my pants.

When I asked Mark about his work he simply said he was an engineer.  I had to initiate most of the conversation.  Mark wasn't surprised to hear that I was a pharmaceutical sales rep.  He did get up the nerve to say, "I'm not surprised you are in sales.  With your looks, I'll bet you don't have any trouble getting appointments.  And, you are very conversational. I'm very happy to meet you."

I was intrigued by Mark.  He is so different than men from my past.  And that's a good thing.  And he is very handsome.  I knew from our first meeting there could be a future with Mark.  I dated other men, but nothing serious.  I've always had several fuck buddies to entertain me, but it was just sex.  And, I do like to fuck.  I wondered how Mark would be in the sack.

A month passed before our next Chamber meeting.  I hoped Mark would attend, and was happy to see him again at the meeting. We chatted during a coffee break and I suggested we get breakfast after the meeting.  I had to take the initiative and knew Mark would never make the first move.  His smile confirmed to me that he was thrilled with my suggestion.  And, we had a fun breakfast.  

One-on-one, Mark was surprisingly conversational.  I knew the ball was in my court, so I suggested we meet again for dinner or drinks.  We exchanged phone numbers and left things open.

I hoped Mark would call, but he didn't.  Two weeks passed without a call, so I called him and suggested we meet for drinks after work.  Mark was thrilled that I called.  He admitted that he wanted to call me, but was too shy to initiate the call.  Again, that didn't really surprise me.

During those two weeks, I had gone out with Jim, Bill, and Phil.  They are my three fuck buddies.  I do like variety, and do like a nice hard cock in my pussy.  They all think I'm a great fuck.  I guess I am, given my past.  I paid for my college education at an Ivy League college, working as a very high priced escort.  

Once or twice a week I'd meet with a rich, older man, and fuck his brains out. They were all married men who wanted to fuck a cute college girl.  And, for $1,000 I was more than willing to indulge their fantasy.  We would meet in their hotel room and I'd play the role of the cute, horny, girl-next-door.  I almost always did a sexy striptease as I removed my clothes.  My perky 32C tits always got their attention.  And I do enjoy sucking a nice hard cock.  

I insisted they wear a condom when we fucked, but I also let them cum in my mouth when I sucked their cocks. I had a lot of repeat customers who came to town on business.  And the tips were great.  My escort service charged $1,000 but I only got half of that.  The tips were all mine.  And it wasn't unusual for me to get a $500 tip.

After I graduated, I put all that behind me.  I paid for my college education and had over $100,000 in my bank account when I graduated. I probably fucked over 100 men in four years, with many repeat customers.

My roommate had introduced me to the world of escorts.  She told me about her work early on.  I was intrigued that she made so much money just to fuck.  I had certainly fucked a number of guys in high school.  I never thought of myself as a slut, but as I look back, I was a slut in high school.  I liked getting pounded by a hard cock. And I liked variety.  

I will say there are a lot of different cocks hiding in guys' pants.  Big cocks, huge cocks, small cocks, crooked cocks, circumcised cocks, and uncircumcised cocks.  All different, but all felt good inside my pussy.  Maybe not the small cocks, but they were always a one time deal.  Once I knew a guy had a small penis, I didn't go out with him again.

Enough of my past, for now.  I'll just say I've always liked to fuck.  And, I'm easy to get into bed.  Maybe not on the first date, but usually on the second date.  Playing hard to get isn't my way.  My pussy is my weapon.  I own guys after fucking them.  If I get tired of them, I break it off.  But I usually have several fuck buddies to service me.  I like variety.

Mark and I were different.  We dated for over a month before I got my way.  We'd go to his apartment and to my apartment to make out.  I let him set the timing for our sex life.  Turns out he had almost no experience with women.  He had a few causal girlfriends, but had little to no experience fucking.  It took Mark forever to even touch my boobs. I let him think I was inexperienced as well.  When I took off my blouse and bra he was mesmerized by my tits.  

He treated my tits like a play toy.  He loved to fondle my tits.  I let him have his way, at his pace.  We finally fucked, and when we did he lasted about three minutes before his orgasm.  It took time, but he finally settled down and was able to satisfy me for an extended period of time.  We acted like inexperienced lovers as our relationship progressed.

I remember the first time I sucked Mark's cock.  We were naked and getting ready to fuck when I asked, "Can I suck your cock? I know guys like that, and I'd like to make you happy.  Let's do it."

Mark didn't object when I licked the tip of his penis.  I could taste his cum.  I let his cock enter my mouth and massaged his balls as I gave him a blow job.  Mark was in heaven as I serviced him.  I didn't stop until I had a mouth full of creamy cum.  I swallowed his cum as I knew men enjoyed.  Mark was a little horrified at what happened, and immediately said, "I'm so sorry Cindy, I didn't mean to shoot off in your mouth.  Are you disgusted with me?"

I laughed and said, "No, that was very exciting.  When I felt your cum spurting into my mouth I wanted to swallow it all.  And there was a lot of cum.  I didn't mind at all.  I really enjoyed sucking your cock.  Why don't you return the favor and eat my pussy?  I want to feel your tongue in my pussy."

Mark didn't hesitate as I spread my legs, and he dutifully licked my wet cunt.  I had a surprisingly pleasant orgasm.  I like to have men eat me out, but Mark was special.  I think it excited me to know how inexperienced he was.  I felt completely satisfied.  And, after he got hard again, we had a great fuck.

As I became closer to Mark I dropped two of my fuck buddies.  I felt a little guilty, but couldn't break off with Phil.  He is a real hunk with a huge cock.  He's not the smartest guy on the planet, but I see him when I need a hard fuck.  I'm not looking for intellectual conversation with Phil.  I just need his hard cock in my pussy.

Mark and I had dated for about three months when the conversation traveled down a dangerous road.  Mark absolutely loves my tits and I go topless a lot when we are alone.  I was lounging with my boobs on display when Mark asked me something I had feared.

He casually asked, "Cindy, we haven't ever really talked about our pasts.  I know the topline summary of your life, but not much in the way of specifics.  Can I ask you how sexually active you were before we met?  I'm not prodding but you know I'm pretty inexperienced when it comes to sex.  I didn't ever have a steady girlfriend.  I assume you had lots of boyfriends."

I knew something like this was bound to come up sooner than later.  All guys want to hear about their girlfriend's sexual past.  It's dangerous.  Most women could care less.  I never lied when that subject came up, but deflected as best I could.  I looked at Mark and replied, "I really don't think that is something we should talk about.  Sure, I've had boyfriends in the past, but I'm with you now. That's all that should matter."

Mark felt uncomfortable, but obviously that answer didn't satisfy his curiosity.  So, he dialed it back somewhat and asked, "When I first met you, how long had it been since you had a steady boyfriend? I assume you weren't seeing anyone when we met at the Chamber meeting."

I answered honestly and replied, "I haven't had a steady boyfriend in a long time.  I'm pretty busy with work.  I have male friends, but not steady boyfriends."

Mark wasn't aware that he was rubbing his cock as he questioned me.  I didn't know what was going through his mind.  He seemed aroused.  Mark wouldn't let it go.  He pushed a little harder and asked, "Were any of your male friends more than just friends?  Did you have sex with any of them?"

I was getting a little testy, so I replied, "No offense, but that's not really any of your business.  It's not like we are engaged or anything.  We see each other regularly, but I don't pry into your private life.  You shouldn't pry into mine.  But, since you won't let up, I'll confirm that some of my male friends were friends with benefits.  You know what that means, don't you?"

Mark was all but shaking when he kept the inquisition going.  He boldly asked, "I do know what that means.  You let some of your male friends have sex with you.  I do know that's not really any of my business, but I'm trying to figure out our relationship.  How did your male friends take it when you cut them off?"

I was actually a little pissed that Mark was so obsessed with my past sex life, so I glared at him and said, "You are a real pain-in-the-ass right now.  So, here's the truth, whether you like it or not.  When I met you, I had three fuck buddies.  And yes, you heard that correctly, fuck buddies.  I like sex and they were all good in the sack.  I wasn't looking for a steady boyfriend, just some male companionship and a good fuck once in a while.  Are you satisfied?  Do you think I'm a slut?  Maybe I am."

I then embarrassed Mark and added, "Are you aware you are rubbing your crotch?  Do you like hearing that I had three fuck buddies when I met you? Does it turn you on to know I was fucking other guys as we got to know each other?  Does it make you horny to know that I'd meet you for drinks and then go to Phil's apartment for a good hard fuck?"

Mark was embarrassed.  He wasn't aware that he was rubbing his cock as he questioned me.  He just kept pushing.  He asked, "When was the last time one of your fuck buddies mounted you?"

I was flabbergasted when I replied, "Mounted me?  What the hell are you suggesting?  That's pretty crude.  They didn't mount me, they fucked me, and I fucked them.  It was mutual, unbridled, hot sex.  And, the last time I fucked any of them was three days ago when I visited Phil at his apartment.  I've broken it off with Bill and Jim.  I'm down to just one fuck buddy, besides you.  Are you satisfied now?  Or do you want to continue the interrogation?"

Mark was blown away with my answer.  He stammered, "You fucked Phil three days ago? Another guy had his cock in your pussy three days ago?  And you were fucking thee different guys when we were first going out? That's hard for me to digest.  I don't know what to think.  I thought we were a steady couple.  Now, I don't know what to think."

I thought Mark had inadvertently tipped his hand.  I could tell our conversation aroused him.  I looked over at Mark, with my tits exposed, and directed Mark to take off his pants.  I demanded, "Mark, take off your pants and stroke your penis.  I'll give you some details and you can masturbate.  You do want to masturbate, don't you?  You seem to like hearing about my fuck buddies.  Is that right?"

Mark took off his pants and beat off.  I had guessed correctly.  So, I continued, "It's pretty straight forward.  Phil has a huge cock and he really knows how to satisfy me.  Jim and Bill were good fucks, but nothing like Phil.  Breaking off with them was easy.  Phil is another story.  Three nights ago I had his huge cock in my mouth.  He fucked me three times.  Straight on, doggie style, and on my side.  He ravaged me all night.  I spent the night and fucked him one last time in the morning before going to work.  I plan on seeing him tomorrow night for another good fuck."

Mark lost it.  Cum surged out of his penis.  Mark has a penis.  Phil has a cock.  I felt a little guilty, but was also relieved to get this out in the open. I had no idea how Mark would respond.  He seemed lost when he replied, "Tomorrow night?  You plan to fuck Phil tomorrow night?  Am I supposed to approve of this and give you permission?"

That pushed me over the edge.  I stated in a very matter-of-fact voice, "No, I'm not asking for permission.  I can do what I want.  You don't control me.  But, since you obviously liked hearing about my sex life, do I have your permission to fuck Phil tomorrow night?  I'll tell you about the night if that excites you.  Does it excite you to know I'll have a huge cock in my pussy tomorrow night?"

I really didn't know for sure what Mark would say.  He was embarrassed but mumbled, "I'm okay with you fucking Phil.  I do find it exciting to imagine.  I should be jealous, and I am, but this is also a real turn on.  Knowing you will be naked with another guy, who will fondle your tits and penetrate your pussy with his cock, is very exciting to me. I don't know what that makes me.  I should be furious but I'm not."

There it was.  I calmly looked at Mark and said, "That makes you a cuckold.  You know what that is, don't you?  A guy who likes to share his wife or girlfriend, and gets off knowing she fucks other guys.  It's not really all that uncommon.  The fuck-my-wife genre is actually one of the more popular porn categories.  There are lots of cuckolds, and even more men who want to be a cuckold, but don't know how to get their wife to fuck another guy.  Most of them actually want to watch.  Do you want to watch me fuck Phil?"

Mark was silent.  He sat on the chair as his dick responded for him.  His penis was hard again.  I broke the silence and stated the obvious, "So, I see from your hard penis that you would like to watch me fuck Phil.  I'm sorry to say that won't happen.  I know Phil well enough to know he wouldn't want to put on a show for you.  I would actually be okay if you watched Phil put his hard cock in my pussy. I'll tell you about it and you can masturbate.  I'll give you a call when I get to his apartment, so you can masturbate at the same time I'm getting fucked.  I actually find that pretty arousing, knowing you will be beating off as I suck Phil's cock and feel his huge cock enter my wet cunt."

I got up and put my blouse and bra back on.  I said good night to Mark and laughed when I said, "I'll call you tomorrow night."

On one level I felt sorry for Mark, but on another level, I felt liberated.  I could have a serious relationship with Mark and still fuck Phil on the side.  It doesn't get any better than that.

The next day, after work, I got dressed for my visit to Phil's apartment.  I dressed like a slut.  My tits were all but hanging out of my top.  My skirt was very short. I had a plan to please Mark.  When I got to Phil's apartment he was surprised to see me dressed like I was.  I usually just wore conservative work clothes when I visited him.  He looked at me and responded with one word, "Wow!"

FrankieFoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FrankieFoxie

I smiled and told Phil I was feeling sexy and wanted to dress accordingly.  I suggested he take a photo and handed him my iPhone. He took my photo and handed me back my phone.  He didn't know I then sent Mark a quick text with the photo.  I typed, "I'm at Phil's now. This dress won't stay on for long.  I'll be naked five minutes from now.  I'll be thinking of you as Phil fucks me.  You can masturbate, knowing I'm being well serviced."

Phil never disappoints.  He fucked me good and hard.  I didn't feel any guilt as his cock penetrated my wet cunt.  I did imagine that Mark was beating off as I fucked Phil.  I felt like a satisfied slut.

I didn't spend the night with Phil.  I texted Mark as I left Phil's apartment, and typed, "I'm leaving Phil's now.  Do you want me to come over?  Do you want sloppy seconds?  I mean thirds.  Phil fucked me twice."

Two seconds later came the response, "Yes."

I headed over to Mark's apartment wearing my slut outfit.  When Mark saw me, he looked at me with lust in his eyes.  I walked in, took off my clothes, grabbed Mark's hand and lead him into the bedroom.  He got naked and his penis was very hard.  With no foreplay at all,he inserted his hard penis into my wet, stretched out cunt and humped me with a frenzy.  I was a very happy slut, and commented, "My pussy is wet, isn't it?  Phil's cum is still wet inside me.  Go ahead and add your load to his."

it didn't take long for Mark to orgasm and shoot off inside me.  He rolled off me, exhausted, and didn't say a word.  I got up, put my clothes back on, and left Mark to contemplate our changed relationship. He was my cuckold.

The next three months flew by. Work kept me busy, I spent a lot of time with Mark, fucked Phil numerous times, and always satisfied Mark when I described in vivid detail my fuck sessions with Phil.

Mark suggested we go to a nice restaurant to celebrate our six-month anniversary.  That was his word, and I realized then how serious we had become.  I had fallen in love with my cuckold boyfriend.  We had a marvelous dinner and headed back to Mark's apartment.

Mark was nervous as we sat down with glasses of wine.  He came over, got on one knee, and proposed to me.  He wanted me to be his wife.  Or should I say hot-wife?  I was blown away, but didn't hesitate when I said, "Yes, I do want to marry you."

Mark was overjoyed.  But, I was concerned.  Mark didn't know about my past as an escort in college. I had to share that with him.  I couldn't keep that secret any longer.

I was nervous when I said, "Mark, I need to tell you more about my time in college.  I paid for my college education working for an escort agency.  I fucked older, married men for money.  And I know this sounds awful, but I fucked more than one hundred different men over four years.  I had a lot of repeat customers.  I was a whore.  I did some pretty nasty things as I satisfied their fetishes. I was tied to a bed, sucked cocks, fucked in every imaginable position, let them take nasty photos of me with my legs spread apart, and was gang banged several times.  You need to know this.  If you don't want to marry me I understand.  I can't keep this part of my past a secret.  There it is.  You've asked a former escort to marry you."

Mark looked horrified, as he was only human.  There was no way he could have ever suspected that I was an escort in college.  He certainly knew I had fucked a lot of men, and that excited him, but "this" was way beyond anything he could ever have imagined.

Mark was silent for several minutes.  A very awkward silence.  He then responded, "You never stop amazing me.  An escort paid to fuck older, married men.  That's crazy.  But, that's in the past.  I'm glad you shared that with me.  I know that was difficult.  But, I do want to marry you.  Nothing will change how much I love you.  In fact, you've opened a door for me to hear more of your sexual exploits.  You know how much I like your fuck stories.  I will forever be your cuckold husband. And, you will be my very hot-wife."

I was certainly relieved.  I kissed Mark and told him how much I loved him.  I added, "Mark, I will do anything you want from this day forward.  I'll let you watch other men fuck me if you want.  I'll be your sexy hot-wife from this day forward.  I can only imagine our future together.  We were meant for each other."

Mark was very happy.  He was shaking his head when he asked, "I know you've shared some intimate details, which must have been difficult, but were you ever fucked in the ass?  I know that sounds crude, but I'm aware that some men like anal sex.  I'm just trying to sort things out."

I owed Mark an honest accounting for my actions.  That's the least I could do after my confession.  I calmly replied, "Yes, I was fucked in the ass occasionally.  I don't really enjoy anal penetration, especially with a big cock, but some men with small dicks seem to like the feel of fucking a woman in the ass.  I used a lot of lube, and most of the men finger fucked my ass to loosen me up.  Like I said, men do like to do things to whores that they don't do with their wives.   And I was a whore.  Anal penetration is something most wives won't allow. Bondage was another one of those practices most men wouldn't push on their wives.  Same with sucking on my toes, or me sucking on their toes.  Believe it or not, but some men only wanted to fondle my tits.  A few only wanted a blow job.  And crazy as it sounds, some men just wanted to watch me masturbate while they beat off.  I'll tell you anything you want to know.  No more secrets."

We didn't talk about my past for over a week.  It was the elephant in the room.  I knew, and waited, for the questions that would inevitably come.  Finally, Mark opened up.  He wanted to know about me being gang banged.  He was shaking when he asked, "You said you were gang banged more than once.  Holy shit, that sounds nasty.  Can you tell me about the first time you were gang banged? Were there a bunch of older, married men who all fucked you?"

I laughed and said, "No, it was a bachelor party with young guys.  My escort service also provided college girls to entertain at bachelor parties  I did a number of bachelor parties over four years.  You know how raunchy they can be.  Sometimes I just stripped and let guys fondle my tits.  When a future father-in-law was present things never went too far.  But, when it was just young horny guys, I would be expected to be more of a slut.  It was routine for me to suck cocks, for extra money of course.  And I gave lots of lap dances.  I let the boys fuck me when I sat on their lap.  I usually fucked the future groom, doggie style, while the other guys cheered him on.  After he would fuck me, another guy would always take his place and fuck me as well.  The young studs would line up and take turns fucking me.  I did draw the line on age.  If the bachelor's younger brother wanted to fuck me, I made sure he was at least sixteen.  No underage sex for me.  On several occasions, I would fuck ten or fifteen different guys.  My pussy would be sore, but the money was great.  I was always paid very well to service the horny bastards.  I always made sure they wore condoms."

Mark beat off as I told my story.  He was more excited than I had ever seen him.  He stuttered, "That's really nasty.  I still can't imagine you being gang banged.  I'd love to have watched you get fucked as guys lined up to put their cocks in your pussy.  And, I'd love to see you get penetrated giving lap dances.  I'm glad to at least hear you made them wear condoms."

Mark then asked another question I didn't expect when he continued, "I never thought of a teenager fucking you.  And you said you confirmed their age before they put their dick in your pussy."

Needless to say, our sex life was better than ever.  I still fucked Phil every week or so, but Mark was obsessed with my gang bang stories.  He liked to masturbate as I told him my stories.  And, I did have a lot to tell.  I enjoyed sharing my past exploits.  Mark was a real cuckold, that's for sure.  I wondered when I'd actually be able to fulfill Mark's fantasy to watch me fuck another guy.

 I wanted to do that for him, but it's easier said than done. And Mark didn't push it.  We'd both fantasize about it, fuck like dogs in heat, and be content that I was fucking Phil on the side, and sharing the details of those naughty nights.

Our wedding date wasn't set, and we anticipating waiting a year or so.  There was no rush.  Several of our friends were getting married and we attended quite a few weddings.  Mark attended several bachelor parties, but said he never participated in any extracurricular activities.  I believed him.  He said he did think about me when he saw a stripper sucking cock or getting fucked.  He never saw a gang bang.  He said the stripper might fuck the future groom, and maybe the best man, but not a lineup of all the attendees.

We were invited to his college roommate's wedding in Atlanta. George told Mark it would be a relatively small wedding with close friends and a few college buddies.  Mark replied that we would attend.  A week before the wedding George called Mark and asked if he could plan the bachelor party for six or seven guys to have some fun.  Mark asked what he had in mind, and George was quick to say he didn't want anything x-rated, maybe a stripper, but that's it.  He said his future father-in-law would be in attendance.  Mark agreed to do his best.

Mark then blew me away when he asked me to be the stripper.  He said he wanted to watch me strip and entertain the guys.  He reminded me it was out of town and none of the participants knew me, or even knew Mark was engaged.  I had promised Mark I'd do anything he ever asked of me, so I agreed. Boy, was I nervous?  But also excited at the thought of performing in front of Mark.  No fucking, but letting guys fondle my tits would drive Mark crazy.

Mark told George I couldn't attend the wedding because of business.  He planned for me to be a stripper he hired for the night, nothing more. I looked forward to the bachelor party with a lot of anticipation.

We flew to Atlanta and checked into our hotel. The bachelor party was scheduled for the night we arrived.  Mark went to the party without me, and we agreed I'd show up at 9:00 PM after they had drinks and snacks.  I dressed as the girl-next-door, which was usually well-received.  Guys like to think the stripper is a nice, innocent girl being naughty for a night. That's me, but I'm not innocent!

I knocked on the hotel room door and was greeted by the best man, Henry.  He welcomed me to the party.  The guys had been drinking and I saw Mark in the corner. He came right up to me and told the guys he hired me for some fun entertainment.  He introduced me as Joan.  The guys were fist-pumping each other and chanted, "take it off."

I smiled at them and said, "Calm down.  By the way, I'm not Joan. My name is Cindy.  Joan is a friend and called me at the last minute to ask if I could substitute for her.  She wasn't feeling well.  I know she is a stripper, and she knew that I was intrigued by what it would be like to strip in front of guys.  So this is my first time.  She assured me this was a tame party and all I'd do is strip.  I'm getting married next month and want to get a little crazy before I tie the knot.  My fiance would lose his mind if he knew I was here. But here I am."

That little lie drove the guys crazy.  Mark was taken aback.  We hadn't planned that.  In fact, I only thought of that introduction as I knocked on the hotel room door.  I know what turns guys on, and having an innocent bride-to-be as their entertainment was very naughty.

Henry turned on some music and said, "Welcome, Cindy.  We can't wait to see your tits, isn't that right guys?"

The guys were yelling, "Take it off, show us your tits."

I started dancing and unbuttoned my blouse.  I danced around in my bra.  I went up to George and asked him to unhook my bra.  He wasted no time in removing my bra, and fondled my tits as soon as they flopped out.  The guys went crazy.  I could see Mark with a serious look on his face.  I danced with my tits out and let all the guys fondle my perky breasts.  George's future father-in-law hesitated, but he participated.  He spun me around and grabbed both of my tits, standing behind me.  The guys loved seeing an older guy with a young, topless woman.

I danced some more and unzipped my skirt.  The guys waited with anticipation as I removed my skirt and stood in the middle of the room with only a g-string covering my pussy. I danced and teased the guys.  I heard someone yell out, "Take it all off. Show us your pussy."

I smiled and said, "That's all you get.  I'm not showing off my pussy.  That's for my fiance to see, not you pigs."

Henry yelled out, "George wants a lap dance."

I went to George and sat on his lap.  He fondled my tits as the guys cheered him on.  I got up and sat on Henry's lap who also fondled my tits.  I was horny, knowing Mark was watching the guys play with my tits.  I danced some more and teased the guys by pulling down my g-string and showing a hint of my trimmed pussy.  That all went crazy and shouted, "Let us see it all.  We want to see your pussy."

I acted like I was very reluctant as I removed my g-string.  I danced nude and yelled out, over the loud music, "Is this what you want? I can't believe I'm showing you my pussy.  My fiance would be mortified if he knew you could all see my wet pussy.  It is wet."

I went up to George and taunted him.  I made him stand up and I kissed him. He felt me up, and his hand rubbed my pussy.  I looked around the room and saw Mark was smiling.  I told George to get undressed.  I yelled to the horny crowd, "I'll give George another lap dance, but only if he's naked like me."

The guys chanted for George to take off his pants.  George looked a little bewildered, but took off all his clothes.  His cock was hard.  And he had a very large cock.  Not huge, but bigger than average.  He sat down and I climbed on his lap.  He fondled my tits as the guys yelled out, "Fuck her, George, Put your cock in her pussy."

I smiled at George and whispered, "Fuck me, if you want."

I felt George take his cock and slide it into my wet cunt.  The guys went nuts as he thrust his hips and his cock went in and out of my pussy for everyone to see.  It dawned on me he wasn't wearing a condom, but I felt sure he was clean.  He fucked me for a good five minutes as the crowd watched him dump a load of creamy cum into my pussy. Mark stood right behind me and watched as George's hard cock penetrated my pussy lips.  He was finally getting to watch me fuck another guy.  Fantasy fulfilled.

When George was done, I got up and addressed the crowd of horny guys.  I said, "This wasn't supposed to happen.  But at this point, if anyone else wants to fuck me, you better have a condom.  Otherwise, stay away."

They all looked bewildered.  One guy yelled out, "I've got condoms. You don't go to a bachelor party without them."

He took off his clothes and put a condom on his hard cock.  He threw a handful of condoms at the crowd.  He positioned me on the floor, on my hands and knees, and fucked me doggie style.  I looked up and saw Mark rubbing his penis.  All the guys were taking off their clothes.  Even the old guy.

One by one they took turns fucking me.  Most wanted to fuck me doggie style, but one or two put me on my back and humped away. When George's future father-in-law climbed on top of me, he told the boys, "What happened here tonight stays here.  I don't want to hear any of you sharing this wild night of debauchery.  We are fucking an innocent young woman who got carried away. Might as well give her a night to remember." 

With that said he plunged his cock into my cunt and fucked me good and hard while the guys cheered him on.

Mark was the only guy who didn't fuck me.  He told the guys, "I'm glad everyone enjoyed the night.  I just don't feel right fucking Cindy. She's getting married next month and I feel a little guilty she was gang banged because I made the night's arrangements. Things got out of hand, but I'll have to say that Cindy seems to have enjoyed the night."

Everyone got dressed.  As I left, I blew the guys a kiss, and walked out in my girl-next-door outfit.  What a night.  Mark saw me fuck George and all the other guys.  He no longer had to imagine what I did at bachelor parties.  He saw me in action.

Mark got back to our hotel about an hour after I returned. I was naked.  He closed the door, took off his clothes, and fucked me good and hard.  My pussy was sore, but I felt very satisfied when Mark had his orgasm and shot his cum inside me, adding to the cum George had dumped into me earlier.

Mark attended the wedding and reported that all the guys smiled at him, thanked him for arranging the bachelor party, and all said, "Mum's the word."

We flew home after the wedding and went back to our normal life.  We planned our wedding, I continued to fuck Phil, and we talked endlessly about the bachelor party.  All is good in paradise.

---------

Author's note:  I hope you enjoyed the story.  A salute to all the cuckolds, wannabe cuckolds, and hot-wives we work with and live next door to.  Their secret is safe with me. 

Published 
Written by happyguy987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments