Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In Front of Me

"Amber decides to cuck her husband."

93
28 Comments 28
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

How did I end up here? I still don’t know, but here I am. Did it start that time when we were at the beach, and those guys tried to hit on you? Maybe it was at Miles’ birthday party when Steve tried to get you alone in that bedroom. All I know is that I never intended to end up here. 

I guess it started when Amber and I started role-playing. My big mistake was when we started going to bars separately, and I’d come in and pick her up. We eventually were trying to make it obvious that we weren’t married, and we were two cheating married people looking to score. That morphed into friendly bondage when we got home.

The first time Amber tied me up and then played with me, she drove me wild. Absolutely wild. Then I picked her up at the bar, took her home, tied her up, and seduced her. God, that was fun and so out of character for me. We both got off on that one.

It was Wednesday when Amber came up to me and said, “Um, Grant, Friday, um, I want to try something different. I’ve been thinking about it for some time and …”

I interrupted her, “Whatever you want, Amber, we’re trying to keep it fun, right? What is it you’ve been wanting?” 

Amber hesitated, looked at me, kissed me, wow, a hot kiss, and said, “I want to tie you in a chair, um, tie you in a chair naked, so I can … um, tease you. I want to drive you crazy wild by teasing you.” She tensed when she finished and had a small smile. She had something in mind that I knew would drive me wild. I wanted to see what she had in mind.

“That’s all you need to say, dear; I’d love to do it for you,” is all I said.

On Thursday, Amber was home before me, and she was in the bath waiting for me.

“Grant, honey, there’s something I want you to do for me. It’s for tomorrow night, um,” she paused before saying, “I want you to shave my pussy tonight, so you can see it while I’m teasing you. I’ve got some clippers to trim it short, and then I want you to shave me bare.”

Where the hell did this come from? It’s not like I won’t do it for her, but I’ve never said anything about wanting her bare. Well, if she wants it, I’ll shave her. I’m looking forward to whatever she has in mind.

She got up and sat on the edge of the tub, handed me her electric shaver, and I trimmed her hair short. Yes, she has hair there, but not like a wild forest, more like a trimmed meadow. I used some shaving foam, took her razor, and went over her, shaving everything in the area. When I was through, it was like she was a different person.

I tried to kiss her, but she demurred. She said she didn’t want to take anything away from tomorrow.

Well, if she says so, this is her scene. I don’t think a sip would ruin Friday, though. What does she have in mind? This is the first time she’s tried to surprise me.

When I got up and took a shower, Amber kissed me—no, not a kiss; it was a KISS. God, it was so hot; I wanted to call in sick with a terminal case of hypersexuality. Her blouse was unbuttoned before she could stop me.

“No, wait for tonight. Grant, just stop. I have to get to work, and so do you.” She was buttoning her blouse with a frown. 

TGIF, not for the usual reasons; I’m going to find out what Amber has in mind. I’ll let her leave. I can wait. I’ll be good. It’ll be hell, but I can do it. Damn.

When I got home from work, Amber was already there. She’d had a shower, and I could tell she’d put on lotion and her favorite fuck-me perfume. She didn’t wear it often, but when she did, we had a great time. 

She had on my favorite outfit. The one she wore when we went to bars and pretended to hook up—I loved it when she was wearing it. I wanted to eat her up, and when we got home, that's what I did.

Amber had a light dinner ready when I got home, and after we ate, she made me shower. When I finished, she’d moved our office chair into the bedroom with some rope. God, a lot of rope. 

This is making me nervous; does she think she needs that much rope? What the hell is it for? This is her idea, so go with the flow, I guess.

She made me sit in the chair and started. She was nervous as she started, although, as she wrapped the rope around my arms, she seemed to know what she was doing.

While she was wrapping my arms to the chair, she was saying, “I want you not to be able to move while I’m teasing you.” It was neatly done, with several loops around my arms and the chair's arms. It seemed a little loose, but my arms were immobilized. 

Has she practiced this? When did she do that? She’s nervous, but not about using the rope. There’s something else she’s nervous about. What is it?

Then she moved to my chest, just above my hips.

“I don’t want you getting out of the chair either. Just relax." She had several loops around my chest, neatly looped, holding me back against the chair.

She’s practiced this; she’s had to. She’s getting even more nervous. What’s going on? This is not just a casual idea; she’s gone to a hell of a lot of work to do this. Now, I’m getting nervous.

“Amber, I’m getting nervous about what you're doing. What’s going on? I think … “

Amber looked at me, “Grant, this is something I want; I’ve wanted to do this for a long time.” She had my feet wrapped together and a line to the back of the chair, so I couldn’t move my feet. “Grant, when we started, god, we started pretending we were cheating. You remember how it turned me on, right?”

A bright light suddenly flashed on. I knew what was going to happen. God, I knew. She’s going to cuckold me. She’s going to fuck someone here tonight, just the way we’d pretended. No wonder she made me shave her pussy. It’s for her new lover. She wants to be soft and smooth for him.

That’s why she's wearing that outfit. It’s the outfit she wore at the bars. The outfit she wore when she pretended to cheat on me.

“Grant, his name is Mike, and he’s coming in just a few minutes. I’ve wanted this long before we started going to those bars. I have to say that the pretend cheating we did made it worse for me. I tried to let you know, but you never heard what I was saying.” She seemed less nervous after saying that. 

She smiled at me tentatively and said, “I want … never mind. It’s going to happen tonight. What happens later is up to you.”

I’m not angry; why aren’t I angry? When I realized what Amber was doing, I wasn’t surprised. It was like I didn’t want to know what she was planning. I wanted her to get beyond my ability to stop her. Maybe that's why my cock is so hard.

AriatnaAlfaro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriatnaAlfaro

Am I hearing the front door open? God, he’s here—the man that’s going to fuck Amber—and now I can’t stop him. 

He walked in confidently; he’s not nervous because he’s done this before or because they’ve been fucking. 

Is this the first time she cheated on me? That’s what I sounded like, Amber said, but she didn’t say for sure. 

“This is Mike; um, I’m going to … he’s going to, hell, we’re going to fuck here, in front of you. Grant. I told him, this is the first time—the first time for both of us, you and me. Yes, this is the first time for me. We talked about it, Mike and I. He wants to put on a good show; he wants you to know that he’s cuckolding you. You’re not the first husband he’s cuckolded; he enjoys making the cuckold permit him to fuck their wife.“

I can see that my cock is as hard as I’ve ever seen it. My cock is telling on me, and it isn’t lying. When he asks me, I’m going to say yes. Fuck my wife. I know it.

“He’s going to ask you for permission. When he asks you, Mike and I both want you to say yes, but remember, it won’t make a difference; he’s going to fuck me. I’ve told him my limits—no marks beyond my normal clothes, no toilet play, no hard pain. He’s going to fuck me, and I’ll untie you then.”

I tested the ropes, but however she’d learned how to tie me up, it worked. I saw Mike pull Amber’s back to him so he could hold her breasts I could see her shiver when his hands started caressing them.

He was whispering, but loud enough that I could hear him, “Amber, your tits feel wonderful; are you enjoying feeling my hands on them instead of Grants?” 

He flashed a quick smile at me as Amber replied with a quiver in her voice, “Mike, they’re on fire for you; I want … No, I need you to put the fire out. Mike, please.”

It’s more than she wants … she wants him. God, watching him.

I saw him unbutton her blouse, and he pulled it open. His hands were on her bra, caressing her breasts. Her breasts? God, they were her tits. 

“I love holding your tits; would you like me to release your bra so I can touch them?” 

That is what he called them, tits, and her reply was, “Mike, yes, I want to feel your hands on my tits. I’ve never called them tits before. It’s so … “She stopped when he reached and undid her bra, and it loosened so he could touch them. “Mike, I have tits, my nipples; I need you to touch my nipples.” She stopped again before saying, “Harder, harder, God, it’s so arousing. You have no idea how arousing it feels.”

She smiled at me with a soft, loving smile, and then she looked over her shoulder, and her smile changed. This was hungry, and it promised things to him. 

He slipped her blouse off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, then the bra slipped off and joined the blouse. He turned her around so she was facing him and started kissing and sucking them; hard enough, I saw hickeys forming. 

She’s loving it; that look of bliss was unmistakable. The sounds she was making made it clearer. Her soft moans, quick inhalations of breath, and soft sighs were encouraging Mike into even stronger kisses and even bites that left more marks.

I guess there wasn’t any question she was going to go through with it, but that’s when the enormity of what was happening flooded my mind. My wife … my wife is going to be fucked on our bed right in front of me. 

I’d never seen a woman being fucked in front of me in person, and it was arousing. I fought it, but my cock was reacting to the scene. My mind tried to rebel, and I closed my eyes, but the noises I was hearing changed. I heard a zipper, and Amber said, “Mike, god, Mike, yes. Yes. I want your pants—gone, just gone. Let me … “ and her voice trailed off.

I had to open them, and she was pushing his pants down, and I saw his cock tenting his underwear. He had her trousers down around her ankles, with her vagina exposed to both of us. 

Mike looked at me and smiled. I saw him mouth, “Soon, I am going to fuck her soon.” 

He pushed her back against the bed, so she was on the bed with her feet on the ground. He kneeled and finished pulling her trousers off together with her panties. She was there, lying on the bed, naked 

Amber’s lying there, ready to be fucked. She wants him to fuck her, and what I want isn’t entering her mind. She’s focused on his cock and not paying any attention to me at all.

He licked her slit, causing her to scream, "Mike, you’re driving me crazy; please, take me.”

I wanted to close my eyes and turn off my hearing, but I couldn’t. "Well, Grant, are you going to do what Amber wants? Are you going to ask me to fuck her? You know I’m going to, no matter what you say, but she wants you to. Tell me you want me to fuck her tonight. We’re going to fuck, but she wants you to say it.”

I can’t do it. I can’t do it. Tell them no, just no.

I didn’t recognize my voice, as I wanted to hide somewhere else, anywhere else.

“Mike, Amber … um, hell, Mike. Mike, I want you to fuck Amber. Put your cock in her vagina … God, no, her cunt. Put your cock in her cunt, and I want to see you cum in her, so your sperm is leaking out of it.” I didn’t recognize my voice, and the words weren’t what I intended to say.

Mike moved his attention back to Amber, and I clearly saw his cock approach her cunt entrance, hesitate, and slowly push inside. I wanted to scream from the arousal, excitement, and agonizing emotional pain.

I heard Amber whispering, “Mike, your cock.” Then she relaxed and said, “It feels so; I don’t know, but it’s wondrous. As good as I had hoped for. I want you to finish in me; come in me; fuck me.”

I came all over myself at that point, and I felt something break in me. And I just turned my mind off. When I’d recovered, he was getting out of bed and kissing Amber. I saw his cum oozing from her cunt.

After he left, she untied me. And tried to kiss me. 

NO, JUST NO, KISS ME AFTER FUCKING MIKE? NO.

"I‘m sorry, Amber, but no. I'll be back to get my things tomorrow. After tonight, I can’t even look at you. Yes, I came, but that isn’t me—the real me. You can explain to our friends, but I’m finished here. Maybe eventually, but I don’t know when or how. I hope it was worth it for you.”

I left and went to a hotel for the night, trying to comprehend my reactions. Yes, there was the arousal and even my climax, but the sense of disgust and hatred overwhelmed it. As I went to sleep, I was still trying to imagine going back with Amber and failing.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments