Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jouney into Cuckoldry - Lucky Thirteen

"Fancy dress party welcomes the New Year with more than one kind of bang!"

51
18 Comments 18
19.0k Views 19.0k
10.1k words 10.1k words
The hotel bar was busy as Alice and I entered that New Year’s Eve, the air filled with music and the babble of voices punctuated by the popping of champagne corks and the cheering that followed. In my plain black suit and tight clergyman’s collar I knew I was in for a hot and uncomfortable evening but for a ‘Tarts and Vicars’ party there was only one type of costume I could have chosen.

By my side, under her coat my lovely, unfaithful wife was dressed like a LA street whore, ‘Pretty Woman’ style in a very short white plastic skirt under which she wore only a thong, white plastic knee boots and a tight fitting cropped vest top without a bra. Add to that her coarsely applied make-up, huge hoop earrings and large white plastic handbag and Julia Roberts would have had some stiff competition!

We looked the part to perfection; Alice in particular seemed to have acquired an aura of sluttiness to match her unfamiliar clothes and to me at least was exuding sexuality. I was trying to play my part by appearing as shocked and confused as a young clergyman should in the presence of such overt sexuality.

It was to be a great night out and a real treat for the grown-ups; our two kids were spending New Year at a sleepover party with two of their oldest friends; another family of four we had known well for years. Our friends had long ago insisted that Alice and I take this opportunity to have a late night out; to enjoy ourselves without worrying about coming home in time to look after our kids the next day.

We had accepted readily and gratefully because, as Cinderella might have said, it meant ‘we could go to the ball’.

***

The ball in question was a grand fancy dress charity affair to be held in the ballroom of a smart city hotel on New Year’s Eve. Elaine, the wife of my work colleague Peter, was heavily into fundraising and this year was going for broke with the biggest event she had ever staged. Over two hundred guests were due to take part in the light-hearted event, which would feature dinner, a live band and dancing afterwards. There would be a piper at midnight and table magicians too so apart from wanting to help a colleague, Alice and I had been keen to go.

The tickets were astronomically priced but it was all for a good cause so I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and paid up. Elaine had carefully planned the seating; we were due to sit with them and their friends on a table of ten. Practicality meant that our table was towards the back of the room where Elaine could easily slip in and out without disturbing the guests around. We were to be five couples; Elaine and Peter, our two selves, Carmen and Steve and two other couples who I knew vaguely from other company events.

The She-Devil and her husband had been invited by Elaine, who had known them since they had all lived in London years ago. When I first heard that the two of them had been invited I had been highly suspicious and had challenged both my wife and Carmen about the coincidence. In the past, the presence of Carmen and her Stud of a husband – the man who had first seduced my wife in front of me and started us on our inexorable journey into cuckoldry - had usually resulted in my wife’s insemination and my sexual humiliation.

Up to now this had been acceptable – even enjoyable but I was concerned; being humiliated and cuckolded in private was one thing; having all my work colleagues know about my cuckold status would have been something else entirely. But I had been assured by both girls that the whole thing was nothing but a happy coincidence. This time at least - there was no plot afoot so eventually my worst suspicions were allayed and I began to look forward to the event again.

It had been fun choosing and buying costumes for the night. The dark suit I was wearing had been little-used in my wardrobe for several years. Finding the right clerical collar had required the internet but hadn’t been difficult. Choosing my seriously-uncool hairstyle had been fun.

Most of the time had been spent on my wife’s ‘tart’ get-up. We watched ‘Pretty Woman’ on DVD a couple of times to get ideas then, two weeks before the event, spent an afternoon in a nearby shopping centre finding the right clothes. The streets were packed with Christmas shoppers so we were buffeted as we walked round but we stuck to our mission.

To my astonishment, clothes I would have considered extremely slutty were easily found in most normal women’s clothes shops. Many were even available in sizes suitable for girls I would have thought still children. I had read about the sexualisation of young girls in the papers and on TV but until now hadn’t really seen it with my own eyes and, despite our own sexual history I was still rather shocked. Alice just laughed when I told her, accusing me of playing the grouchy, prudish Vicar much too early.

After an hour or so of searching, we ended up in Ann Summers from where the more racy elements of Alice’s current costume were acquired before heading home.

When we arrival at our house we found two messages on the answerphone. The first was from the friends with whom our two kids had spent the afternoon. The message was that they would be staying for supper too so Alice and I were welcome to join them and make it a two-family event.

This seemed a very good idea; we were both tired and, besides, our friends were first class cooks.

The second message was from Carmen and was considerably less welcome; there were significant problems with their apartment in Spain which meant that they would have to spend most of Christmas and all of New Year over there dealing with builders.

This of course meant that they would not be able to come to the Vicars and Tarts Ball with us. Apart from the disappointment, the tickets had been ruinously expensive so their absence would have wasted a great deal of money – admittedly theirs, but it was still a waste.

Alice was disappointed too. Whether she had hoped as I had that the evening might end up with her and Steve in bed together somewhere discreet I don’t know but she was subdued for a good two hours afterwards.

Fortunately, things improved significantly on our return from dinner with our friends. The food, as always had been excellent, the wine light and cheerful and the conversation the same. As I was shepherding our kids towards the bathroom I heard my wife’s mobile phone ring.

A few minutes later she joined me in the bedtime scrum upstairs with a broad smile on her face.

“Who was that? You’re looking pleased,” I grinned as I fought the nearly-empty toothpaste tube.

“Carmen!” she replied smugly.

My tummy felt tingly. Carmen’s calls were seldom without implications for me.

“What did she want?”

“She says she’s sold their tickets for the ball.”

I raised my eyebrows in question as the toothpaste tube finally yielded its remaining contents.

“Julie’s bought them. She says it’s about time she had Gary had a bit of fun.”

“What about the baby? He’s very young still,” I frowned.

“Julie’s parents are happy to have the kids for a few hours. But they’ll have to leave straight after midnight.”

“Great!” I smiled.

That was indeed good news. The thought of having only work colleagues to talk to and people I didn’t know hadn’t sounded like a fun New Year to me.

With Julie and Gary coming, at least the four of us would have plenty in common.

I looked forward to the Ball once again.

***

As Alice and I crossed the bar foyer, a raised hand caught my attention. I looked in its direction; a good-looking man dressed in similarly clerical clothing was standing by a booth against the wall and gesturing for us to join him. I smiled and waved in acknowledgement at our friend Gary, the newly cuckolded husband of his lovely wife Julie who was sitting close by him on the bench seat.

We had agreed to meet in the bar of a smart hotel across the street from the hall in which our Ball was to take place. Arriving unfashionably early would have been a faux pas so a little pre-dinner chat would be very appropriate. Besides, it was some little time since we had met up with our friends, especially since their new baby had been born and I for one was keen to know how for their new lifestyle had progressed.

“There they are,” I said, and began fighting my way through the crowd to where the young couple sat.

My wife followed close behind in the slipstream of parted bodies. After much jostling, we arrived at the booth and flopped down into onto the benches, Alice next to Gary, me alongside his pretty, unfaithful wife.

The two country Vicars inspected each other and grinned. We looked ridiculous; perfect for the evening of dinner, dancing and drinking that lay ahead of us. I turned and gave Julie a ‘hello’ kiss on the cheek. She smiled and flushed a little pink as I settled alongside her.

Julie looked simply amazing. Her baby had been born only three months earlier but already her figure had slimmed down to what Carmen assured me was even more slender and considerably sexier than she had been before; before both the baby and the first big step down the road to infidelity she and her husband had recently taken.

Knowing what effect the Hotwife lifestyle had on my own wife’s figure I could easily believe it.

Julie’s chosen costume was almost a negative image of Alice’s with a black plastic skirt and boots and a tacky, garish yellow top. She wore similarly large amounts of costume jewellery, her lips were bright red, her eye make-up heavy and badly applied and she exuded cheap scent. Where my wife was blonde, Julie’s hair was dark and shone in the bar’s low lighting.

She looked so sexy I had an immediate erection which my tight underpants began to strangle painfully.

It was impossible to sit next to this lovely woman without remembering the night at Carmen and Steve’s ‘gathering’ not so many months ago; an incredible night during which my lovely wife had been fucked wildly by both of her lovers and had lost her anal virginity right in front of me.

What was even more extraordinary, while this was happening I, Mister Cuckold had given the heavily pregnant Julie her first ever oral sex.

It had been simply incredible; Julie’s body had reacted more intensely than any I had licked, kissed or sucked before and she had almost immediately reached a shattering orgasm pressed hard against my face. The smell and taste of her vaginal juices – so different from my wife’s or Carmen’s - as they gushed into my mouth will remain with me forever.

Although I was not permitted to go on and fuck Julie, in my own small way I had become both a bull and a cuckold in a single evening. Life is strange!

The fact that her husband had watched all this happen and had done nothing to prevent it mirrored my own situation with Alice so many times, bringing us closer together if not actually close as friends.

“How’s the baby?” I asked after we had kissed our hellos, perhaps a little more intimately than might have happened in the past.

“She’s great,” Julie beamed. “Mum and Dad are keeping an eye on her for a few hours.”

“Will she be okay without you at this age?”

“I’ve left a couple of bottles but we’re leaving on the stroke of midnight anyway.”

“It’s a pity the She-Devil can’t join us,” I asked then flushed pink in embarrassment.

“Who?” Gary asked.

“Um... Carmen,” I replied.

“Is that what you call her? It’s perfect!” Julie explained with a giggle.

I looked across at my sexy wife. Alice seemed lost in thought; no doubt the thought of Carmen and Steve in Spain had brought back memories of that holiday into her mind too. Eventually she noticed me watching and grinned broadly before asking brightly:

“Where’s the waitress? I could do with a drink!”

“No table service at New Year,” Gary told her. “It’s too busy.”

“I’ll go to the bar,” I volunteered.

“I’ll come with you,” Gary added. “What would you like, Ladies?”

Julie was well in character and ordered the sort of flashy, ostentatious drink that a cheap tart might well choose. Not to be outdone, Alice ordered a cocktail with an even more sexual name and a moment later Gary and I were jockeying for position at the crowded bar.

Getting served wasn’t too big a problem but waiting for the girls’ complicated cocktails to be prepared took some time. As we returned to the booth, our hands full of brimming glasses we saw a middle-aged man in a lounge suit leaning over and talking to Julie. Seeing us returning, he stood up quickly and guiltily before slipping rapidly away into the crowds.

As Gary and I placed the drinks on the table, it was clear from the girls’ fits of giggling that something hilarious had just happened.

I slipped back alongside Julie who was covering her face with her hands.

“What’s going on?” I asked my wife who was trying to suppress a convulsive laugh.

“Tell them, Jules,” she urged.

“You tell them. It’s embarrassing,” she responded.

“Someone tell us, for God’s sake,” Gary demanded, the girls’ laughter becoming contagious.

“Okay, Okay,” Alice eventually said. “I think we might have done a bit too well with our costumes tonight.”

I raised an enquiring eyebrow. Julie burst out laughing.

“Your wife and I have just been propositioned,” she said, giggling.

“What?”

“That... Gentleman was trying to book the pair of us for a girl-on-girl show for a few of his friends after midnight.”

“He thought you were real prostitutes?” Gary gasped in disbelief.

“He certainly did. He asked how much we wanted for an all-nighter with the four of them,” Alice added.

“Jesus!” I exclaimed. “What did you say?”

“I asked what he usually paid,” she replied.

“She did!” Julie spluttered. “I couldn’t believe you were so cool about it, Ali.”

I suddenly realised Julie had called my wife by the pet name only her first lover, Steve used. Clearly Julie had been spending a lot of time with him and they had been discussing my wife and me. The thought unsettled me for a moment but Alice’s response snapped me back.

“He offered five hundred quid for what was left of the night.”

“Two fifty each?” I asked stupidly.

“Too right, Cucky-Boy. I’m not just a cheap whore you know!”

We all laughed but I could tell that something in what had happened had had a profound effect on my lovely wife. Julie and Gary knew about my cuckold status only too well; Gary being in a similar place himself, but to use our private name in a crowded bar meant my wife was at least partially aroused already.

“Where is he now?” I asked.

Julie pointed to a far corner booth where two rather brassily-dressed girls in their late twenties were sitting.

“Maybe he’ll get lucky this time,” she giggled.

I stood and watched for a moment. The man had moved alongside the taller of the two girls and appeared to be negotiating with her. There were lots of smiles and chat then he began to reach into his jacket pocket for his wallet. The girl alongside him immediately put her hand on his arm to prevent him, whispered something and a minute later all three of them left the bar together.

Intrigued, I returned to our table and re-joined the bubbly conversation. After a couple more drinks we made our way across the street to the function room where our party was to take place, laughing and giggling all the way.

***

The ballroom’s foyer was crowded as we queued up for the cloakroom. Gasps and giggles accompanied each guest’s appearance as coats were removed and costumes revealed in all their glory.

A small cheer rose when Alice and Julie’s street-hooker clothes were exposed and I had to agree that in a coarse, slutty way, the two girls looked stunning. The whole world could see that Julie had clearly recovered her pre-baby figure – there was precious little costume to conceal the fact and of course since she had become a Hotwife, Alice’s figure had become more slender and more athletic by the month.

I felt proud of my desirable, unfaithful wife as we entered the dark, crowded, over-heated ballroom and made our way towards our table. My eyes bulged in astonishment; although our costumes had looked outrageous at home and in the hotel bar, as soon as we entered the ballroom I realised that we had actually been relatively modest. I saw at least three Bishops in full regalia and even one Pope, blessing the other guests with champagne as he passed through the crush.

But it was the way the women had dressed that made my eyes pop and my mind boggle. Alice and Julie looked like street hookers; some of the other wives and girlfriends had taken the word ‘tarts’ to lengths I hadn’t imagined.

Acres of female flesh were visible all around us (whether or not that flesh was suitable for display) and I learned whole new meanings for the words ‘short’ and ‘revealing’. There were belts masquerading as skirts, dresses so tight a surgeon would be needed to remove them and necklines so low an escaping breast was inevitable – possibly even planned.

Going by the extremely high cut of some of the underwear being ostentatiously worn, I suspected the local salons had done brisk bikini-line business too. Alice of course was always fully shaven ‘down there’ so the sight of stray and escaping pubic hair on some of the other women wasn’t something I was expecting.

We were the last to arrive at the table but were immediately made very welcome and introduced to the other guests.

Alice and I already knew Elaine and Peter from work events, though not very well. Peter was a tall, muscular man in his late thirties who had started playing rugby at school and never stopped. Taller than me, he had a rather intimidating, powerful frame, short dark hair and an engaging smile which he used often, especially with the ladies. He was dressed like me, as a country parson but unlike me, his jacket struggled to contain the muscles underneath.

Elaine was one of those competent, well-organised, pleasant-yet-slightly-officious women who permeate British society. A little older than her husband and significantly shorter, she had clearly been very pretty at one time and still possessed a nice, if perhaps slightly plump figure. She was recognisably dressed as a ‘tart’ but a very modest one, more like a Second World War ‘honey trap’ agent than the two street prostitutes I had arrived with.

From the start Elaine announced that she would probably have to be away from the table a lot to ‘keep an eye on things’. This prediction was amply fulfilled; I don’t think she spend more than a quarter of the meal in her seat which, something which certainly contributed to the later events.

The other four guests were friends of Peter and Elaine from the village in which they lived, about fifteen miles out of town. A good twenty years older, they were friendly and welcoming too.

The two men had clearly been shopping in the same place as their friend because, apart from the bottle-thick glasses one of them wore, they all looked identical. Their wives though had made much more of an effort. Despite being obviously in their fifties or even sixties, both had chosen stockings and suspender belts with high heels. Hilary, the older, blonder woman was wearing a basque which presented her surprisingly-firm breasts so well I suspected a surgeon’s handiwork.

I had to admit that, despite the age difference, both women looked remarkably attractive.

Of course Alice and Julie went down extremely well with the woman and especially with the men, whose eyes began to undress them from the first handshake and polite kiss on the cheek. Peter seemed particularly smitten and insisted that they sit either side of him because ‘he would be without a wife for most of the evening’.

And so the evening began and began well.

Before dinner arrived there was a great deal of chat, a lot of drinking and of course hilarity at the costumes all around us. There was a fair amount of bitchiness from the girls too about the inadvisability of larger women choosing tight fitting costumes but it was all in good humour.

Peter seemed to have a personality as big as his physique because from the start, he had both my wife and Julie in stitches of laughter. I suspect as the evening went on, his jokes and comments became more and more risqué and I could see there was a certain amount of touching going on under the table but I saw little to object to - not that Mister Cuckold would have objected anyway.

Sitting across the table from me, Gary seemed less pleased with the way things were going. The seat next to him on the left should have been occupied by Elaine but her frequent absences meant almost all his conversation was necessarily with Sandra, the older of the ladies on his right. As I watched her during the meal, I realised Sandra was considerably more attractive than first glance would suggest.

Though not trying to hide her age, she was certainly in very good shape for it and had a bright, mischievous sparkle in her eyes that was captivating. Her ‘tarty’ costume showed off her slim legs to good effect; knowing this, she kept crossing and uncrossing them throughout the evening.

She was clearly an experienced and sensitive dinner companion too and good company but even she struggled to keep conversation going with Gary; who kept scowling across the table at his wife whose full attention was on her new rugby-playing friend.

Peter was dividing his time between the two ‘hookers’ either side of him with apparently hilarious results. I would have felt as jealous as Gary and a bit excluded were it not for Hilary, the lady on my right who, it turned out, had travelled widely and had a wealth of genuinely interesting stories to tell me. She accompanied her conversation with a good deal of friendly and rather-more-than-friendly contact with my arms above the table and my thigh below and made sure I had plenty of opportunity to look down the front of her basque top.

When I took advantage of these opportunities I was once more convinced that there was more within her corset than merely nature had provided. Still she certainly looked good for a woman her age – for any age in fact.

It was unusual for me to experience the appreciative hands of an attractive, if rather older lady on my body. It made me feel attractive myself and I began to get some idea of the way so having much male attention must make my wife and Julie feel.

The food took a long time to arrive but was worth the wait. Catering for large numbers can result in rather bland fare but all three courses were excellent. The wine was less impressive but after the third bottle for the table was opened, nobody seemed to care. The coffee was dark, the after dinner liqueurs strong enough to be inadvisable and by the time the tables were being cleared, the feeling of wellbeing within our group was palpable.

Even Gary had mellowed. Peter had rather monopolised both Alice and Julie during the meal and the amount of physical contact under the table had greatly increased. From his position opposite, Gary could not have seen all of the antics taking place but I had enjoyed a largely unimpeded view, at least of my own wife’s rather easily-accessible body.

Alice of course had made only token objections to Peter’s straying fingers; I determined to find out how far he had pressed his luck once the meal was over.

Julie appeared to have taken one too many glasses of the champagne she had stuck to all evening. My view of her from the waist down was not as good as I would have liked but I was pretty certain Peter’s huge, rugby-players’ hands had made much more progress with my friend than with my wife.

Dinner being over, the live band struck up and it was time for dancing.

I know it’s big-headed but I’ve always considered myself a good dancer – better still when my wife was in good form too. We began dancing as a group then became more spread out as the evening progressed. It felt great to relax and really let our hair down for a change without the kids to worry about and for a long time we let the music carry the good feelings.

As the night went on and midnight slowly approached, the dance floor became packed with the hot, moving bodies of every kind of churchman and fallen woman imaginable, Soon it was almost impossible to dance with one individual partner, rather we had to dance with whoever the crush placed in front of us at the moment.

Over the next hour I danced with Mata Hari, Cleopatra, Nell Gwyn and half a dozen Julia Roberts, including the blonde version I was married to and the brunette we had arrived with. The two more mature tarts from our table turned out to be great dancers as well as good company giving me plenty of opportunities to admire fishnet covered legs, bottoms and to get rather too many glimpses of suspiciously buoyant breasts.

Alice danced with half the Catholic Church and more than a few tarts too. It was surprising how many supposed churchmen were not above giving my wife’s bottom a good squeeze and for their hands even to stray ‘accidentally’ to her tiny breasts as the crowds dancing threw their bodies closer together. The almost non-existent nature of her skirt and top gave them plenty of target area to aim for and they took full advantage of the fact.

In other circumstances my unfaithful wife and I might have made arrangements for her to take a selected clergyman upstairs for an hour’s intimate ‘confession’ but this was not the right time or place and she patiently returned wandering hands to more appropriate places on her body with an indulgent smile.

To my shame, watching my wife being groped in public in this way sent shivers of excitement through me on several occasions and generated so many erections that I was glad of my dark, unnoticeable trousers.

I suspect Julie enjoyed similar treatment as the dancing began but after a few songs we got separated in the crush and I lost track of her for the next hour or so, engrossed in my own enjoyment and in watching my wife being pawed by strangers.

I did bump into her husband Gary several times in the bar and by our largely-abandoned table. He appeared to have mislaid his wife too and to this day we still don’t know how she spent the hour leading up to midnight. Eventually she was discovered, dishevelled, on the dance floor with a crimson dressed cardinal whose arms appeared to have several hands each if the way he was touching her was anything to go by.

Julie didn’t seem to be offering even Alice’s token resistance. I could tell from his expression that Gary was far from comfortable with this but he too did nothing to prevent his wife being openly groped on the dancefloor.

As the magic hour approached, the music grew louder, the songs more familiar and cornier in their selection until with five minutes to go before midnight and the arrival of the New Year, an image of Big Ben was projected on the wall behind the stage.

Instinctively, the dancers began to dissipate in search of our friends, loved ones and champagne glasses to welcome the New Year in traditional style.

“Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Happy New Year!”

The amplified chimes of Big Ben filled the room, accompanied by cheers, the clinking of glasses, the downing of drinks, the shaking of multiple hands and the kissing of multiple cheeks. There were more than a few kisses from unfamiliar lips too and the fondling of unfamiliar bottoms, including my own but the first of January dawned with my lovely wife in my arms, her lips on mine.

The band struck up the intro to ‘Auld Lang Syne’ and within seconds a long line of tarts and vicars had formed, holding hands and singing mis-remembered versions of the words in truly terrible, out of tune voices.

Just like every other New Year, in fact.

Afterwards the band began playing dance music again and I looked around for our friends, still holding my wife’s hand tightly.

AmberlStha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberlStha

I quickly located our older companions but Peter, Gary, Julie and Elaine were nowhere to be seen. I wondered whether Gary and Julie had made a quick getaway to relieve the babysitters then I saw Elaine sitting at a nearby table with a large glass of Diet Coke in her hand.

“I could really do with one of those,” Alice grinned, looking up at me with mock-pleading eyes.

“The bar will be packed,” I replied in equally mock sternness.

“Pleeeaasseee!” she smiled. “I promise I’ll be good while you’re gone.”

“Where will I find you?”

“On the dance floor, Cucky-Boy. Where else?”

I smiled and made my way slowly to the bar which wasn’t as crowded as I had expected. Expecting similar pleas from our friends I bought four whole pints of Diet Coke and placed them on a tray before returning to the ballroom.

A long conga line had developed; dozens, perhaps scores of clergymen with their hands on the waists of disgracefully available women were snaking their way around the room. It was impassable; our table was on the far side of the room and there was no way I could get a tray of full glasses safely through the mayhem.

I had to find another way round. I stood on my tiptoes and looked. Then I noticed it.

Although large, the ballroom was only part of a giant hall that could be partitioned into spaces of an appropriate size for the event taking place. One of the walls of our venue was in fact only a temporary barrier though it looked solid enough even in close up. There must be another unused room alongside ours, I thought. If I could slip through there I could get to the far side of the chaotic dancers with my drinks tray intact. I quickly located the service door and, opening it with my back, entered the room.

The first thing I noticed was the nearly-complete darkness; the room’s only light was that which spilled through the gaps in the partition wall and through the door through which I had passed. As that door closed, there was barely enough light by which to cross the room.

The second thing I noticed was that this smaller room had itself been partitioned; I would have to pass through another door and another space to get close enough to our table. Blinking, I pressed on, reaching the door to the next room with only one or two stumbles against invisible tables and chairs.

Then, my hands awkwardly full, I leaned my back against second the door, pushed it quietly open and turned into the second room.

Then I heard it:

‘Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!’

I looked around. The room was apparently empty and in near-darkness. The door through which I had come had no panel and anyway, the room through which I had passed had been in darkness too. At least this meant my night vision had become quite good.

‘Thump! Thump! Thump Thump!’

The partition wall to my left was rattling in time with the strange noises that seemed to come from the corner close by.

“Mmm! Mmm!”

The sound was definitely a woman’s voice. I had watched my wife being fucked by other men often enough to recognise what was happening to whoever this woman was.

Silently I took a step forward, then another, then a third until I could just see round the corner of the partition.

I froze, stunned, my eyes locked on the scene before me. Unlike the others, this second room had an outside wall. In the outside wall was a window. Through the window streamed a beam of pale moonlight. In the spotlight of this moonbeam were two figures apparently oblivious to my presence; indeed oblivious to anything other than each other.

I gasped then bit my lip.

There, clearly visible in the moonlight, with her back to the partition wall and with her sweet, pretty face in a halo of yellow light was a woman. Her tiny, dark plastic skirt had been raised high until it was bunched around her waist; her bra and top had been lifted until her breasts stuck out of the bottom. Her panties were gone, her buttocks were naked, her long, stocking covered legs were parted wide and raised high.

And between those spread legs was the fit, strong body of a man.

‘Thump! Thump! Thump Thump!’

‘Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!’

The woman’s voice was unmistakeable; one I had heard approaching climax before – indeed one I had brought to climax myself with my mouth and tongue.

It was our missing friend Julie!

‘Thump! Thump! Thump Thump!’

“Fuck Yeah! Oh Fuck Yeah! You’re so fucking tight!”

The man’s voice was low, coarse and also familiar. A voice I had heard almost every day at work for many years.

Peter!

They were both far too engrossed in each other to be aware of my presence so I simply stared open-mouthed.

Julie’s arms were draped around Peter’s neck, her body pressed hard between his hips and the wall. Peter’s trousers were bunched stupidly around his ankles; the tops of his socks just visible, his hands beneath her buttocks holding her lithe body firmly.

His shirt was open and flailing behind him as his hips thrust powerfully back and forth, driving his cock in and out of Julie’s eager, willing body.

“Oh God! Oh yes!”

“You like being fucked like this, whore?”

“Yes! Yes! Oh God yes!”

“Then say it, slut”

“Fuck me! Fuck me more!”

“What? I couldn’t hear that!”

“More! Fuck me more!”

“What are you Julie?”

“A whore! I’m a fucking whore!”

And it looked like it too; Peter was fucking Julie hard and she was loving every moment.

Julie; a married woman he had met for the first time only a few hours before.

Julie; who had given birth to her second child only three months ago.

Julie; whose cuckolded husband was even now wandering round the ballroom looking for her.

Peter was fucking her with speed and energy; Julie’s head was lowered towards his chest as he thrust into her for all he was worth. Her legs closed around his torso, then opened again as his powerful strokes drove her thighs apart and hammered her back into the wall. She was moaning softly, her voice muffled as if biting her lip.

‘Thud-thud-thud-thud!’

His thrusting quickened; Julie’s back was driven into the partition wall over and over again by the rapidly increasing force. I saw her arms tighten around his neck, then her fingers opened wide almost in spasm and another low muffled moan reached my ears.

“mmmMMMMMM!”

Jesus! Julie was actually having an orgasm right there against the wall as I watched. This was nothing but the crudest of knee-trembling quickies but it was clearly enough to send the young mother into climax.

‘Thud-thud-thud-thud! Thud-thud-thud-thud!’

“Yes! Oh God yes!”

Her head was thrown violently backwards as a second wave of pleasure pulsed through her. Her body flexed, her back arched away from the wall and drove her clitoris against the upper ridge of her lover’s cock.

‘Mmmmmnnngggghhh!’

“That’s it whore! Cum for me whore!”

The strangled sound of a third, much larger female climax crossed the room followed by the low grunt of a man whose body was about to take over. Again I knew that sound only too well; the loss of control and breaking of rhythm that telegraphed a man’s imminent climax and ejaculation.

I stared at the mating pair; sure enough Peter’s naked bottom began to tremble and his thrusts grew erratic. He was about to cum – to ejaculate upwards into Julie’s waiting body.

“Want it? You want it, whore?”

Peter’s voice was coarse and desperate as the spasms began and his buttocks tensed.

“Yesssss Yesss,” I heard Julie hiss in his ear.

“You want it like this? You want it bareback, whore?”

“I don’t fucking care! I want it! Cum in me NOW!”

“Just. As. You. Say. Whore! Ahhhhh Juulieeeee!”

And before my watching eyes, Peter began to cum. His buttocks clenched and unclenched uncontrollably, driving his cock the last few millimetres into Julie’s vagina, lifting her bodily upwards on his strong, virile erection.

Julie’s fingers dug hard into her lover’s shoulders and her teeth bit into his neck as she came one last time, her body shaking in his arms as he filled her young vagina with semen; semen from a man she hadn’t even met a few hours ago.

Peter’s buttocks tensed and released, tensed and released as his ejaculation went on and on.

“Oh God! Oh God! Oh Yes!”

Julie’s voice was a high pitched squeal, choked off as she bit her lower lip once again. Peter’s spasms seemed endless as he continued to ejaculate deep inside her. Ludicrously I found myself wondering how long it had been since he had last cum for there to be so much still in reserve.

“Yes! Oh yes! Cum in meeee!”

Julie’s voice was wild, fuelled with lust. It was impossible to imagine the sweet yummy mummy of the daytime becoming this sex-crazed half-whore. It was foolish even to try; much more relevant was the real possibility that once their copulation had finished, the two lovers would become aware of things around them and might notice my presence.

It was time to leave and leave quickly while they were both still dazed from their orgasms.

The tray still balanced in my hands, I retraced my steps through the door and into the dark room beyond, leaving as silently as I had entered. I took one last glance back and could clearly see the two lovers pressed together against the wall, Julie’s legs still wrapped around Peter’s body. They were both breathing heavily, Peter’s buttocks twitching slightly as the last few drops of his semen were pumped into his new friend’s vagina.

I was sweating a little and blinked in the bright lights of the lobby when finally I returned to the morass. This time I decided it was safer to take my chances in the jostling crowd and with the loss of only a quarter of each full glass, eventually I made it back to the dance floor and our table where I found Peter’s wife Elaine talking to Julie’s husband Gary.

He looked very concerned but Elaine was still very much ‘on duty’ and after a few minutes two members of the serving staff came to ask her yet more instructions. Excusing herself, she smiled at me and disappeared into the kitchens.

I crossed over and handed Gary a drink. He thanked me but barely touched it as I placed another long cold Coke on the table for Alice when she had finished her dancing. I waved at her on the dance floor where she seemed to be in the close company of the Archbishop of Canterbury, Saint Francis of Assisi and one of the Brides of Dracula.

“Have you seen Julie?” Gary asked angrily, his face a mixture of irritation and concern. “We’re supposed to be home by now. We can’t keep the Grandparents waiting all night!”

“Sorry,” I lied. Isn’t she dancing?”

“Not since the midnight chimes,” he told me crossly. “Oh there she is; about bloody time!”

He half ran to where Julie was trying to negotiate her way across the crowded room. Her legs were unstable; no doubt a result of alcohol and the activities I had just witnessed. I decided to keep what I had seen to myself, at least for the moment.

Gary took his freshly-fucked wife to one side and a heated conversation followed; shortly afterwards he took her home to their kids. From the state of her face and chest, it was obvious to me that she had just received a serious fucking but perhaps, thanks to Alice and my ‘unusual’ relationship, I’m over-sensitive to these things.

No-one else seemed to notice anyway, though I saw her husband look at her several times in a half-puzzled, half-angry way as she kissed everyone at our table before leaving. If he was allowed anywhere near her vulva when they got home, he couldn’t possibly fail to notice the state of his wife’s body; but that was their business.

As we all kissed them goodbye, I was amused to see how Julie and Peter tried very hard not to give anything away through their body language. I suspect were successful in every case but mine; to me, the sexual frisson between them was palpable though only they and I knew she was going home with another man’s semen smeared across her unprotected cervix.

The thought gave me an immediate erection which I suspect Julie noticed as she embraced me enthusiastically before pulling on her coat.

Our group began to thin out as one o’clock approached but Alice and I danced and drank for another wonderful hour before taking a taxi home. We were both a little ‘under the influence’ and cuddled and kissed in the back seat all the way, my hand straying outrageously up my wife’s tiny skirt to caress her smooth, freshly shaven body through the microscopic panties she was wearing.

I could see the driver watching us in his rear view mirror. He must have glimpsed Alice’s panties many times as I fondled her satin-covered, rapidly-dampening vulva with her white plastic skirt bunched around her waist. For a moment I had a vivid flashback to the night she and I were both seduced by our friends Carmen and Steve; that time it had been me in the front seat of our MPV watching my wife being seduced, stripped, fucked to orgasm and inseminated in the back seat.

So much had happened since that night; the memory sent a thrill through my body. I wondered whether Alice was remembering that night too; certainly she was putting up as little resistance to my exploring fingers as she had to Steve’s.

By the time we arrived at our dark, empty house we were both so aroused and so ‘in character’ that as soon as the door was closed we were in full-on embrace. I tore at her clothes, she tore at mine and we had full-on passionate sex in the kitchen, my lovely wife bent roughly forwards over the table, her top around her neck, her tiny skirt lifted onto her back and the torn remains of her panties knotted around her ankles.

As usual, she made me put on a ribbed and studded condom. Apart from helping me last longer, according to Alice they delivered extraordinary sensations in important places which compensated a little for my lack of prowess as a cocksman.

Sadly I knew that, even with these miracle-workers, I couldn’t compete with either of her lovers, Steve or Mitch.

As she opened the pack and rather professionally rolled one over my erect cock, I saw two more unopened in her handbag. This briefly made me wonder what she had had in mind when we had left the house hours earlier – but I soon had other distractions to contend with as I slowly entered my wife’s vagina from behind.

Thanks to the groping in the ballroom, my fondling in the car and the passionate embrace we had just shared, she was already very well lubricated. My erection slid smoothly into her body until I felt the familiar pressure of my head against her cervix and my pubic hair ground against her bottom.

She felt warm and very pleasant indeed as I began to move in and out in slow strokes, allowing the ribs and studs on the condom to rasp as effectively as possible against the insides of her vagina. I paid particular attention to her entrance, knowing how sensitive it was and was rewarded with a soft moan.

I looked down at the back of her head, the long blonde hair fanned out over her shoulders; her top raised high freeing her tiny breasts. The white plastic of her skirt was bunched around her slender waist, her buttocks were parted. Between them and above my shaft was her tiny puckered anus; our bodies temporarily joined by the latex covered shaft that passed from my groin into hers.

Alice had always been tight, even after our second child was born but since our life of infidelity had begun, she had become noticeably looser. As I thrust into her, my head filled with images of her other lovers doing what I was doing then.

How had her vagina felt to their much larger erections? Had their longer, thicker cocks stretched her permanently?

They were foolish thoughts, brought on by alcohol and lust but I couldn’t help myself and my lust grew stronger. Grabbing her by the hips I began to thrust harder and faster; to my delight, Alice moaned a little louder and I felt her clamp down hard on my shaft as it passed through her inner lips over and over again.

That little technique was something she hadn’t used before our descent into cuckoldry. Had one of her lovers taught her? Wherever the skill had been learned, it certainly worked for both of us because suddenly she felt tight again; tighter than I could remember.

A warm familiar glow began to build in my inner thighs. Hold back! Hold back! I told myself firmly

The increased pressure of her vagina on the condom’s rough surface was clearly having an effect on Alice too; her hands grasped the table’s edges tightly as I sawed back and forth in and out of her, my fingers digging into the lean flesh of her hips. I watched my shaft plunging into the wet hole between those athletic, bony cheeks and below that tiny, dark tightly closed hole.

That other, tighter hole...

As if guided by another hand, perhaps hoping to bring her something of the pleasure her lovers provided, I withdrew myself slowly from her rather pink and swollen vagina and, with one hand holding the condom in place, rubbed the head of my cock across her rectum.

Her sphincter was tight and she winced as I pressed my head against it.

“Careful Cucky-Boy!” she hissed but to my delight did not try and stop me.

I wiped my fingers across her wet vagina and massaged the juices into her puckered anus, then slipped the end of one finger through it and into her rectum. It passed through with minimum resistance.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned.

I twisted the finger from left to right and back. The lubrication wasn’t anywhere near enough and she winced again.

“Maybe not tonight?” I asked quietly, my finger still buried in her bottom.

“I appreciate the thought,” she replied in a slurred voice. “But it’s too dry and I’m too drunk.” She grinned over her shoulder. “Better just finish off in my cunt instead Cucky-Boy!”

“Bareback?” I asked eagerly, hoping for a treat.

“It’s SOOO much better with the condom,” Alice protested in her mock-stern voice.

“How about if I pull it off at the last minute?” I pleaded, still playing the game.

“Well… okay I suppose! But hurry up and cum; I’m tired!”

Before there could be any change of mind, I slipped my cock back into my wife’s vagina and began to thrust in and out in long, steady strokes. At first she was loose, then I felt her walls tightening hard on me again.

“Mmmm that’s good,” I hissed as I pumped myself faster.

“Don’t stop! Don’t even speak!” she growled back. “I want you to make me cum tonight!”

And I wanted to make her cum too. God! I wanted to know how it felt to have my wife reach orgasm with my cock buried inside her; not Steve’s, not Mitch’s, Mine!

I began to thrust harder still and faster. Her right hand let go of the table and reached back between her legs, trying to get to her clitoris but the wooden top was in the way, preventing her access.

“Grab my tits!” she croaked in frustration.

Releasing her right hip, I leaned over and slipped my hand between her right breast and the smooth surface of the table. She tried to raise herself on her elbows to give me better access and to a small degree it worked. A moment later her nipple was between my knuckles and her tiny globe in my palm.

I crushed them both as unbalanced, I slammed into her again and again.

But she wasn’t getting close to climax. As if in a last ditch attempt to get at least something out of our mating, I felt a movement beneath me and realised she had crossed her ankles and was squeezing her legs together.

This was something new too and again I wondered where and how she had learned it.

The effect was a two-edged sword. With my cock now crushed within her vagina, the sensations for us both soared. I heard my wife growl and moan as her arousal rapidly increased but at the same time and to my horror, it also brought my own climax on me like a bolt from the blue.

I was about to cum and cum hard!

In a split second I had pulled my cock out of her body and tugged the slippery latex away. Then I plunged back into her gaping vagina as deep as I could. She was open, aroused and very wet so in a single stroke my cock bottomed out with her; my upper thighs pressed hard against her skinny buttocks, my exposed, over-sensitive head crushed against her cervix.

Without the latex barrier I could feel every warm, slippery undulation along the length of her vagina. The sensations rushed to my already-spinning head and I began to ejaculate within half a dozen bareback strokes.

“UuuuggggGGHHH!”

The coarse guttural sound that escaped my mouth as I came filled the room. Beneath me, Alice moaned and writhed, seemingly trying to clamp down on my throbbing, pulsating cock again as rope after rope of semen spurted from its tiny lips and dashed against her cervix.

“Aaaaagggghhhh!”

It had been so long since we had made love without a condom; so long since I had actually ejaculated inside my wife’s body instead of a latex tube that I had almost forgotten how amazing it felt. My toes curled in my socks, my back crooked as I slammed into her buttocks in short sharp jabs.

I could see her hands gripping the table top in an attempt to steady herself and she was biting her lower lip. Deep down I knew it was in pain not in orgasm as I slammed her body into the table top but I kept telling myself that I could still make my wife climax with my cock.

It was a lie and I knew it was a lie but at that moment I wanted to deceive myself.

Eventually my thrusting slowed to a halt and the throbbing in my cock slowed too. For me, it had been an amazing if rather short fuck; I had finished bareback for the first time in many months and had enjoyed the kind of ejaculation a man dreams of.

My cock softened quickly then slipped from my wife’s vagina followed by a stream of our combined juices which ran messily down the back of her thighs. I felt drained, tired, rather tipsy but very happy.

“Are you okay?” I asked as I helped her to her feet. The white plastic skirt was still around her waist but she made no attempt to cover her pink, sticky vulva.

“It was… nice,” she smiled. “It made a nice change.”

Now I knew for certain that she hadn’t reached orgasm but I had given it my best shot.

“Shall we… try again?” I asked, panting.

“I’m too tired,” she sighed.

Exhausted and still slightly tipsy, she led me upstairs to bed.

***

For a short time I lay awake under the duvet, remembering how it had felt to cum bareback in my wife’s vagina once again. It was what I had needed but, once again, I had failed to provide my pretty, lovely, unfaithful wife with the orgasm she needed increasingly badly.

I wanted so much to give her what she needed too and if I couldn’t do it myself... it was time to make ‘other arrangements’.

It was time to talk to Carmen again.

***

It was late the next morning when I brought Alice a cup of tea in bed. I had woken an hour earlier and had spent most of the time nursing a hangover and thinking about the previous evening’s events. Fortunately, by the time I heard my wife stirring the nausea had worn off and I was capable of something like coherent speech.

Alice’s eyes were closed when I entered the room and placed the hot mug on her bedside table but she opened them and gave me a sleepy smile.

“Good morning Reverend,” she grinned. I knew the day was off to a good start.

“How’s my Hotwife Hooker today?” I replied, perching on the edge of the mattress.

“Tired,” she said with a wry grin. “It was a long night.”

“I’m not surprised. You seemed to be dancing with everyone.”

“You’re not usually a jealous person,” my wife said with classic understatement.

“That’s true,” I replied. “I’m just curious why you were so public about your availability last night, that’s all.”

Alice sat up in bed, took a ling sip of her tea then said pensively.

“I’ve been wondering about that too. It was as if it wasn’t really me doing it. Oh, I love being fucked by other men, but don’t normally make it as obvious. At least I hope I don’t.”

She was right and that was part of the fascination of Alice. When not ‘in heat’ you wouldn’t guess that the sweet, pretty mother of my two children could be an unfaithful cock-hungry slut.

“Did you come to any conclusion?” I asked.

“Maybe. I know it’s silly but I really enjoyed dressing up as a tart last night. I know it was only fancy dress but it seemed to... I don’t know, reduce my inhibitions in some way.”

It had certainly done that – and she had looked amazing too.

“I felt sort of edgy and sexy from the moment we left the house and when that man mistook Julie and me for real prostitutes, well that was the icing on the cake.”

“I thought you’d enjoyed that. Were you tempted?” I joked.

“Not with him, no,” my wife replied seriously, missing the humour in my voice.

“But with someone else...?”

“Oh I don’t know. It just felt so... exciting, flaunting myself like that. And when it got that response it made me feel... really, really sexy. It’s as if being a whore was the most sexual thing a woman could possible do or be!”

“A lot of your dance partners seemed to feel the same,” I said a little bitterly. She blushed.

“I know. I couldn’t believe how cheeky some of the men were. It’s as if their costumes turned them into different people too. I’m sure they would never grope another man’s wife in public if they were dressed for work.”

She was right. I myself had felt able to get ‘closer’ to some of my dance partners than I would ever have done in my normal clothes. Fancy dress had certainly reduced my inhibitions, but Alice was going on, getting more and more excited and making me more excited too.

“And I really wanted to let it go on and on. I loved feeling those hands all over me... But it wasn’t the right place. There were too many people there who knew us; it was just too public.”

I grinned.

“Too bad! How far do you think you might have gone? And who with?”

My wife thought for a moment.

“You really want to know?”

“Yup!”

“Well it depends who was on offer. I let two of the men fondle my boobs and they all squeezed my bum to some extent.”

All this I already knew and indeed had seen with my own eyes.

“But that Peter was cheeky; he got his hand right up my skirt at one point!”

I hadn’t seen that! “When did that happen?” I asked indignantly.

“During dessert. He’d been trying it on with Julie most of the meal but had been running his fingers along my thigh at the same time. He thinks he’s God’s gift to women, that man. It was just a bit of fun most of the time but when Julie went to the loo he slipped his hand right the way up and fondled my knickers!”

“What did you say to him?”

“Nothing! I didn’t want to make a scene and besides, he was gorgeous and it felt really good!”

“Did you let him finger you?”

“Only a little - well maybe more than a little. But it was far too public to let it go too far and I wasn’t going to embarrass us both with that many witnesses, was I?”

“Did he try it on again later?”

“Not as boldly as that. Besides he seemed to be more interested in the lady on his left.”

That lady being Julie, I knew how true that observation was but for some reason I didn’t want to share that little discovery with my wife.

“It’s a pity we can’t do it more often?”

“Going to balls?” I asked.

“Dressing like a tart, silly!” she corrected me with a sheepish grin. “It was… truly liberating!”

And with that, she rose and dressed as the ‘normal’ wife and mother most people believed her to be.

We began to cook the New Year lunch together before the kids were brought home by our friends, no doubt spoilt and badly behaved as usually happened when they were allowed to stay up too late.

As I set the table I pondered all we had said.

It was definitely time to talk to Carmen.

Published 
Written by JennyGently
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments