Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Desserts

32
10 Comments 10
10.1k Views 10.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Authors note – unlike my other stories, this one is written from a different perspective. I hope you enjoy!

At last, Friday comes around and I don't have to work so I'm heading over to a friend’s house for dinner. They are a couple who invite me over every so often as we have known each other for many years. I have been single for a while now but I'm enjoying the freedom it brings. I have a choice of different girls when I fancy them and there are no commitments for me to worry about.

I have always fancied Anne, the wife in this couple, and I'm sure I have caught her checking me out a few times. I can't help but flirt a lot with her and her husband normally reacts to this by rolling his eyes and tutting. Her body is perfect, it's curvy and her large tits and good cleavage are always on show. The way she bends over wiggling her big arse at me just make me want to ravish her. Richard, Anne’s husband, can be a dick to her sometimes and I often find myself calling him just that. Dick is a dick. 

The three of us have a nice dinner, which, as usual is an Indian take away and a bottle of wine. Red wine always seems to go down well which means that one bottle usually leads to two and then more. As we’re sitting at the table chatting, my inhibitions are loosened by the alcohol and I suggest a game. I cheekily suggest that we try strip poker and then I watch for the reactions to come. Anne's eyes light up a little and she exclaims that it is a great idea whilst at the same time, trying not to sound too excited. Richard isn't so keen and his face shows it but he gives in after some gentle persuasion and he disappears off gets the playing cards. 

So before very long we're sitting at a round dining room table, me one side with Anne opposite and Richard in between us. After half a dozen hands it's obvious that Anne, either by accident or design, doesn't have a clue how to play as she loses again. This means that she has to take off her skirt so that she is now down to her bra and panties. I feel my cock twitch in my jeans as I look her over. The pink lace matching set looks amazing on her. Dick and I are shirtless and I'm sure he's hard like I am seeing his wife flushed and becoming aroused. 

As I deal the cards for the next round I start to form a plan. I'm sure Anne won't take off anymore clothes and yet I don't think I can let this opportunity go by. Anne, as expected, loses yet another hand and while I sit and smile at her with my cock growing ever harder, my thoughts crystalize in my mind. 

"I can’t possibly take anything else off!!" she says very confidentiality and loudly. 

I reply quickly before Dick can say anything and spoil my idea. "That's fine Anne, but I think you should do a forfeit instead then!" 

Anne looks a little shocked but I can see in her eyes that she is already ready to agree. Dick looks like someone has slapped him round the face. He turns to me as I reveal the final part of my plan. 

"Anne should give me a blow job," I say, trying to sound like it's a normal everyday thing that she does for me. 

Anne gasps, exclaiming "I couldn't possibly do that!" but I think her brain is saying something different as I catch her glancing at my crotch. 

We both sit there looking at Dick but he has very little expression on his face. After a few minutes blustering which I think is all designed to waste time he feigns a look of fake shock and surprise and finally says, "She can do what she wants." 

He stands up in a authorative way but simply clears the cards and wine glasses from the table and leaves the room. I look at Anne and she looks back at me. No word is spoken between us. 

After a few minutes of silence Anne walks over to me and kneels on the floor in front of me. Her hands caress up my legs till her right hand is holding my cock in my trousers. I’m already rock hard and she admits that she has thought about doing this for years. Slowly lowering the zip of my trousers she slides her hand inside to stroke the sticky tip of my cock, which is glistening with precum. 

I groan and relax back in the chair as I watch her lick her lips. Anne slips my hard cock out of my boxers so she can lick the tip and taste my juice. I hear a moan escape her lips as she tastes the slightly salty liquid. Then I feel her tongue lick up and down the underside of my shaft pausing at the sensitive spot and it’s my turn to moan. 

Anne moves back up and puts her mouth over my cock and swallows as much as she can. She does well and gets most of the way down before I feel the back of her throat. Bobbing her head back up and down, I think to myself that she is good, very good and I thoroughly enjoy her working on my cock. 

Out of the corner of my eye I notice that Dick is standing in the doorway watching Anne’s head move up and down on me. His face is a mixture of fascination and hurt but he makes no attempt to stop her. 

I place my hand on the back of her head gripping her hair slightly as she slips her mouth down and I take the opportunity to push her head further down on me. I feel her panic a little and move as she struggles but I keep pushing till she relaxes. This causes her to take me even deeper into her throat and she can then manage to take me all the way to the base of my cock. 

Anne starts to gag but I tell her it's perfect and exactly how I like it. This encouragement makes her works harder and harder on me until I stutter “I'm cumming”. She pushes her head as far down on me as she can and I shoot my hot sticky load right down her throat. She is gagging more on me as my cock pulsates and my balls empty and she struggles to swallow my load but she doesn't spill a drop. 

Lifting her head off my cock she lets it fall and as it starts to soften I look at her. I can see her eyes are watering and her hair is messed up but she is smiling. I tell her she did so very well and as my eyes flick up looking towards the door Anne looks over too. Dick is watching and he can see his wife kneeling at my feet with her makeup a mess from choking on my cock and her licking her lips, still enjoying my taste. However, he still looks rather blank. 

Anne gets up and heads to the bathroom to clean up and wash her face and as she stands I can see a damp spot on the crotch of her panties. It's clear she enjoyed giving me head and the thought makes my cock tingle again. 

Dick comes back into the room and sits down at the table just as I put my cock away but nothing is said. We sit in silence yet the words going around in my head say “Yes Dick, she sucked my dick, you dick.”

Anne returns and I notice that not only has she sorted out her face and fixed hair but she has now put on a little more makeup and she looks stunning. We play a few more hands and even Dick joins in. Soon enough I'm down to my boxers and lose another hand, but of course it's all part of my plan. 

This time it's mine turn to say that I'm really not sure I should take them off and sure enough, Anne suggests a forfeit!

"Since mine was to suck you then yours should be to lick me!" Anne says and I doubt she is even thinking of Dick sitting there as she speaks.

IndianExstacy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianExstacy

I look towards him but he just shrugs. I explain that eating pussy is not particularly easy for me to do on a dining room chair and that maybe we should go to the bedroom. Without even having to give an answer, Anne agrees as she grabs my hand and leads the way. I ‘m a bit surprised that as we go Dick gets up and follows us. 

We get to the bedroom and Anne climbs onto the bed while Dick pulls out the chair by the dressing table. He turns it to face us to get the best view. 

I climb onto the marital bed and pull and pinch Anne's beautiful nipples which are sticking out under her bra. I keep playing with them until she reminds me that the forfeit was to lick her so I need to head downwards. I smile as I slip her panties down her thighs and then peel them off. I then throw them in Dick’s direction and notice that he grabs them and holds them to his nose whilst feeling how wet they are. 

I can see Anne's puffy labia and smell her musky scent so I move between her legs. Licking all the way up her wet slit I soon get a mouthful of her flavour. She is as tasty as I thought she would be. I move further up her body to kiss her hard on the mouth and so that she can taste herself on me. Wrapping her arms around my neck she pulls me in for a long passionate tongue filled kiss and I love the feel of her bare breasts on my chest. 

As I move back to between her legs I glance at Dick and the look on his face is a mixture of excitement and hurt. Maybe the kisses were a bit much but fuck it. I lick and suck her lips and clit, never spending too long in one place and moving around all her sensitive areas. I hear her moan and feel her try and grind her pussy against my face but I move away and tease her some more. 

As I feel her frustration building I slip my fingers deep inside her pussy, two fingers straight into her waiting, juicy hole. I move to the side of her, sitting near her hips so that I can open her wide. I gently turn her a little so that Dick can see his wife's cunt streaming and glistening with juice. It's all over my fingers, and I can see that he is studying her pussy. I move in and nibble and lick her clit while my hooked fingers work deep inside her against her g spot. 

Suddenly she lets out a scream, arches her back and cums hard, squirting out a stream of clear liquid which flies off towards the edge of the bed. I don't want to let her come down yet so I keep working her with my fingers, lips and tongue. She cums quickly again and again, each orgasm accompanied by a spurt of hot juice from her pussy. 

Eventually she is spent and can take it no longer and she begs me to stop. I'm tempted to carry on but I feel for our first time I shouldn't push too much so I just lay back on the bed. “I never took you for a squirter, Anne”, I say, grinning. 

"No one has ever made me squirt before not even Dick! Thank you so much," she replies in a satisfied voice. I look over at Dick and he has his eyes cast down looking at the wet patch on the sheets where her cum had landed. I realise then that he has probably never really satisfied her properly and now he knows it.

I turn to Anne telling her that I think we need to celebrate to mark the occasion. I order her to get onto all fours which she does without question and with her head facing the top of the bed. I decide that's not quite where I want her so I tell her to turn around and face her husband instructing her look him in the eye as I position myself behind her. She is the perfect height for me to slide my now hard cock into her pussy but I put my hand on the small of her back and push her lower. Anne moves down about an inch but it’s not enough so I push her harder. She then realises what I want and lowers herself a good six inches further. I explain to her that there is no point letting all that slippery cum go to waste.

I rub my cock over her pussy hole making it nice and wet from her juices. I then place the head of my cock at the tight entrance to her arse and push gently. 

Dick jumps up and says, "She doesn't do that!" 

"She will do whatever I want!" I reply simply,

Dick looks into his wife's eyes, can see how she is posed on the bed with her arse cheeks spread ready for my cock and realises that I am right. He sits again with his eyes cast down. I have to admit that I feel no guilt, just pure pleasure and lust in taking another man’s wife right in front of him. 

I push harder but this must be the first time anyone has really tried to fuck Anne in the arse. She is so tight and there is no way I can push in now, so I need to really turn her on. I raise my hand and bring it crashing down on her left bum cheek. She gives out a little scream and Dick starts to rise from his chair but one stare from me and he sits down again. 

I tell Anne to relax her arse and to help let me claim my prize I take a gob of spit and massage it onto her tight sphincter. Gently pushing one, then two fingers into her backdoor, moving them in and out I start to feel her hole relax. I position my cock against it again pushing harder and this time I feel her start to stretch open. As I'm pushing my length suddenly pops through her last virgin hole. All the time I'm watching Dicks face and his eyes are flicking from mine to hers. I don't care and I continue to push my cock fully home into her arse.

I fuck her hard and somewhat roughly for a first time. Yes, I know it’s Anne's first anal fuck but I'm sure she can take it. I know I'm right when she starts to rub her clit and I feel her clench in yet another orgasm. I slap her hard on her right bum cheek and that is enough to bring me to a climax. I groan loudly as I shoot my second load of the night deep into her arse, feeling it spurt into her.

I take a few breaths and rest my hands on her back as I let my cock soften slightly so that it's easier to slip out of her bum hole. Laying back on the bed, my head is now against the pillow and I tell Anne to turn around and lick me clean. I make sure her cum filled arse is pointing at Dick because I know in a couple of minutes my hot sperm will start to leak out and I want him to see it dribbling out of her.

She cleans me up like the expect cocksucker she is and I can see Dick watching her bum. I can tell by the look on his face that he is torn between wanting to see more and wanting to make it all stop. Once Anne is finished I tell her to come up the bed and snuggle whilst telling Dick as I cuddle his wife that I will be spending the night in their bed because I have one more hole to fill with cum. The final blow is when I tell him that he can sleep on the sofa and listen to his wife's moans. Dick stands, his mouth opens but he cannot speak, so he just walks slowly to the door looking back once before disappearing into the other room. Anne and I lay in bed recovering from the naughtiness we have just had before starting the next round.

I’m sure Dick will be listening out for us and I won't disappoint him.

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments