Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kindling A Cuckold - Part II

"Sara learns more from her husband's Kindle"

55
40 Comments 40
22.6k Views 22.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Sara tossed the Kindle onto the bed before kicking off her shoes and taking off her jeans. She thought about taking off her panties as well but they were cotton, pink cotton, and she liked the feel of them against her sex as she masturbated.

It was cold at first under the duvet but she soon warmed up. She reached for the Kindle again and selected another bookmarked page.

‘They were alone now. Don had closed the hotel room door behind him leaving her alone with Jack.

“Alone at last,” he commented nervously.

“Yes,” she responded, equally nervous.

He stepped closer and placed his hands on her slim waist. “This really is your first time, isn’t it?” he said looking into her emerald green eyes.

She nodded.

“Look, if you don’t want to... “

She shook her head. “I... I do want to,” she said. “It’s... just that I’ve never done anything like this...“

He kissed her. “It’s okay,” he said softly. “I’ll take it very slowly.”

She sighed. “I... I’ve never been with anyone else,” she said, “I... I... “

“I know, Don told me. You were brought up a good Catholic girl and chaperoned with any boy you dated. You met Don and started dating seriously; managed to get away on your own one night and you got pregnant. Hastily, but happily got married and now five years later... “

Agnes smiled for the first time that night. “You seem to know everything about me.”

He laughed. “Not by a long chalk. There are lots more that I need to know about you. I want to get to know you properly, as well as biblically, of course.”

She gave a nervous laugh.

He broke away and went to the dressing table. Don had organised a bottle of champagne and two glasses for them. He filled each glass and handed one to her. She had already down three glasses of wine but she welcomed the champagne.

“So what shall we drink to then?”

Agnes hesitated.

“How about a good night of sex in that bed together?” he said, nodding in its direction.

She giggled as he touched his glass against hers. They both took a drink from their glasses and then stood facing each other. Jack, she knew, was very sexually experienced. He had told her over dinner that he had been married three times and had admitted that he found it difficult in settling into a monogamous relationship. He had had a lot of relationships, mostly with married women. She had asked him why, married women. “Because they are mostly looking for fun and nothing too serious,” he had responded.

“Do you think Don will return tonight?” he asked her. “His room is only just down the hallway.”

She shook her head. “He... he wanted to watch but I said I wouldn’t do it. This is going to be nervous enough without having him in the same room.”

Jack laughed. “I’m not nervous.”

She laughed nervously. “I am, though.”

Jack reached for her glass and took it from her hand. She expected him to refill it but instead he placed it down on the table and walked to the doorway and turned off the main light, leaving just one of the bedside lamps lit.

“Let’s see if your husband has done a good job then,” he said as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

“Good job?”

“Shaving your pussy for me.”

Her face reddened.

Jack spread his hands behind him and relaxed as he leaned back., He obviously intended watching her take her clothes off. “You want me to... “

“Strip?” he finished. “Yes. Right down to your stockings and suspenders.”

She hesitated for a few moments and then reached behind for the zip of her dress.

“Move closer and strip slowly please.”

Agnes hesitated again and then stepped forward. Her hands reached for her zip again and a smile lit up his face.'



Sara closed the Kindle and placed it down beside her; she had read enough. She closed her eyes as her hand moved over her breasts. She ran the palm of her hand over her erect nipples and then continued all the way down her body. She moaned softly as her fingers rubbed her clitty. She could just picture Agnes slowly stripping for that stranger. Nervous, yet sexually aroused, stripping for a complete stranger. She reckoned that she may not even have stripped for her own husband let alone any other man.

She rubbed harder and faster; the soft cotton material pressed against her clitty and she began to moan softly. There was someone; someone else that she wanted to strip for. Another man that was pursuing her. She could picture herself doing exactly what Agnes did; standing of front of him stripping. She could imagine him being like Jack; sat back on the edge of the bed, relaxed, while she bared herself. She hadn’t thought of shaving herself down there though. He would like it; she was sure. He would love to see her sex naked and exposed.

She moaned softly again as her fingers increased their speed. She recalled his innuendos. “You need to have it serviced properly,” he had told her. “Leaving your husband to give things a cursory look over with a little tinkering here and there is no good. No, what you need is to be serviced properly and regularly, serviced by someone experienced.”

They had been stood beside her old car when he had said that. It had broken down and she had to be towed to the garage. He had sorted it for her; got the engine back to life and running again. But when he had told her that he was looking at her; looking deep into eyes in between looking at her breasts with lust in his eyes. Normally she would look angrily back at any man who did that but he was different. He was rugged and handsome and had obviously been around the block a few times, as they say.

He had bumped into her in the High Street only a few days ago. The same lustful smile; the same undressing leer. “I could always pop round to your house and give things the once over,” he had told her. It had made her smile; the audacity of it all. “You wouldn’t be disappointed at all,” he had added.

She had wondered how many other women he had said that to. There would be lots, she had no doubt. She also had no doubt that he would be good. He would know his way around a woman’s body. She thought about him having his way around her body. She could imagine his soft, arousing lips working their way around the nape of her neck before moving down her body; she could imagine his experienced fingers knowing exactly where to rest and arouse. And she could imagine his tongue exciting her most intimate parts. She could also imagine his hardness inside her, finishing her off. She had glanced down at his bulge; he had a big one. Joe, the car mechanic, had a big one and she imagined his deep and penetrating thrusts bringing her to orgasm.

Sara cried out loudly as her climax hit her. “Oh god, I want you Joe,” she had called out to herself.

Sara awoke about half an hour later cuddling the Kindle in her hand. She was tempted to open it up again and read. Enid interested her. A wife having a fuck buddy interested her. She knew that such things went on. She read most of the magazines for women that were on the market. She had read stories and letters from readers.

TomiGrein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TomiGrein

There was probably a lot of exaggeration there, as with most things, but there was also truth in it as well. It was highly probable, especially in this day and age, that some women just wanted uncomplicated sex; nothing emotionally heavy but something light and fulfilling. Heaven knows how many times during the week she just fancied a quick fuck. She and Brian were always at it in the early days. She had lost count of the number of times that Brian had come home from work in the mood for sex and she had to drop what she was doing – along with her panties – and succumb to his carnal desires. She missed those days.

She thought of Joe again. He would make a good fuck buddy. He was probably one already to a string of other women; popping in and out of their homes giving them quickies. She could imagine him stepping into her kitchen while Brian was out, popping the fasteners of his overalls as he moved towards her. She could imagine them falling around his ankles as reached her. Another quick push of his boxers and he would naked and ready for her.

He wouldn’t be a time waster; a quick squeeze of her breasts and then hands down at the hem of her skirt to hike it up. His rough, strong hands would tear at her tights as he cursed them under his breath. He would probably spare her panties as he spun her around and yanked them down to her knees. Then it would be over the kitchen table. He wouldn’t waste any time.

She could almost feel the heat of his firm hand pressing into the small of her back as he guided his huge cock to her opening. She could almost feel its bulbous tip pushing its way inside her, opening her up for the rest of his manhood. She imagined he would be rough. She could almost feel his strong hands gripping her hips tightly as he thrust hard and fast into her. She also had no doubt that he would be vocal in revealing his pleasure and he would be a hair puller and spanker. He would take advantage of her pony tail, no doubt; wrapping it around his fist as he pulled and slapped her thigh with his other hand.

She thought of Joe again. Her hand inside her pink cotton panties this time as her busy fingers went to work. “Joe! Joe!” she cried out as her wetness covered her fingers.

Sara sighed loudly a few minutes later as she climbed out of bed. Her panties were soaked now. She would need to shower again and change her panties.

Fifteen minutes later she was dressed and tidying up the duvet. She picked up the kindle and smiled to herself. She was tempted to open it again. There were still quite a few bookmarks left to open but it was becoming like opening Pandora’s Box. Not that there were any evils escaping from it but she did wonder what sort of woman was being created inside her. It had been a long time since she had slipped off to bed in the daytime to relieve herself.

She managed to summon up the strength to keep the cover closed and place it back on the bookshelf but her resolve lasted all but half and hour. With Kindle in hand she sat down at the kitchen table and opened it up.



‘They paid no attention to him as they kissed; he, being the man seated in the wooden chair in the corner of the bedroom. The woman lowered her hand to the naked man’s groin and cupped his huge testicle sack in her small hand. A sigh sounded from the corner of the room where the man sat but they ignored him and continued their kissing and caressing.

She too was naked, except for a pair of black, lacy top stockings and a suspender belt. The man’s hand was between her thighs and the man in the chair could see his fingers moving. A groan from the woman told him that they were penetrating her. The man in the chair sighed again. It was exciting him watching; watching the other man touching the woman. It wasn’t just that which excited him it was also the fact that the woman was his wife and the man was her lover.

The man sighed again and shifted slightly as her hand moved to her lover’s cock. He watched her fingers running along the latex covering; running from the teat that gathered around the tip down to the rim that rested near the bottom of the shaft. Though the condom was at full stretch it wasn’t quite big enough to fully cover the full length of the erect cock. His wife’s lover was big, very big.

He too wore a condom. His wife always placed one on him because of the pre-cum that leaked from him. He looked down at himself. There was a lot of condom still gathered around the base of his cock, emphasising the smallness in size of his manhood, and the teat was filled with a milky white liquid. He wanted to touch himself. He so wanted to take hold of his cock and masturbate but he couldn’t; his hands were secured behind him by a strong pair of handcuffs.

His wife always made sure that if he wanted to watch her with her lover he would have to be secured. She didn’t want him suddenly leaping off the chair to interrupt their coupling. Not that he could anyway, even if he wanted too; her lover was an amateur heavyweight boxer and her husband would be no match for him.

He looked up from his hapless state to the naked couple in front of him. She was still stroking him and he was still exciting her with his fingers. Suddenly she stood up on her tip toes and kissed him before pressing her lips to his ear. He watched them move. She was whispering something. The man smiled as he nodded in agreement and returned her kiss before pressing his lips to her ear. She looked at him and nodded.

Suddenly she turned to look in his direction as she lowered herself on to her knees. He had seen her kneel in front of her lover before; watched as she took his manhood in her mouth before rolling a condom down his shaft. That had always excited him but this time a sense of dread filled him. Even before her fingers gathered around the latex rim of the condom he knew what she was about to do.

A loud gasp came from the corner of the room as she rolled the condom off his cock and then stood up. His heart almost skipped a beat as she suddenly turned and walked towards him with the condom held between her fingers. He was no stranger to this but then they were always cum filled and taken off after sex. She would wave it in front his face showing, not only the amount of cum inside it, but also evidencing the fact that he had cum; he had cum from fucking his wife.

She waived it in front of his face as she spoke. “Bill’s promised to pull out.”

He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. It would be pointless anyway. She knew the risk as well. They both knew that she couldn’t take the pill. It was risky enough just using condoms but this... this was dangerous.

“It is okay isn’t it?” she asked him as she reached down for his cock.

“I... “

Her fingers began to stroke him.

He looked her in the eye and then looked down at her hand slowly masturbating him. “Oh god,” he cried out.

She continued to stroke him. He cried out again and then looked on as the teat of his condom began to fill. “Oh god... oh god.”

“There’s a good cuckold,” she said softly as she brought her hand to a stop.

She kissed him as she dropped the unused condom onto his thigh before walking back to her lover. He looked up from his hapless state and watched them as they kissed before climbing into bed together.

“Oh god,” he cried out one final time as his wife’s lover settled between her spread thighs.

Sara’s hand was shaking as she closed the cover of the Kindle.

“My god,” she said loudly.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments