Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kindling A Cuckold - Part III

"Sara finds herself getting deeper into the world of cuckolding from her husband's Kindle"

45
31 Comments 31
18.7k Views 18.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Sara was still shaking when she put Brian’s Kindle back on the bookshelf. Her world had been turned upside down. It wasn’t just the fact that Brian had bookmarked the passages that she had just read but it was also their content. She had often read erotica; she enjoyed it. She considered that she had a healthy interest in it; even if some of it had been hardcore BDSM. Perhaps Brian’s taste could be considered the hardcore of his favourite genre?

However, it had all come as such a shock to her; it all seemed so untypical of him. It had also come as a shock to herself that she had enjoyed it so much. She had wanted to read more. The last excerpt she had read had left her needing to change her panties again.

It had also left her in a dilemma as to what to do about it? Should she confront Brian with it? Was there anything to confront him with anyway? It was just erotica, after all. She decided against that. What Brian read was his business and after all it wasn’t as though he was trying to relive what he read. No, she decided that she would leave well alone.

One thing that she had decided on though was to get their sex lives back on track. She had missed him coming home from work hard and ready for her. She had missed those table top adventures and those armchair quickies. Maybe she should start wearing stockings again? Maybe she should shave herself down there? Maybe she would get him to do it? She suddenly thought of Joe and then laughed to herself. ‘No way,’ she said to herself. ‘No way would I let him do that to me.”

After dinner that evening they sat watching their favourite soap opera together and then Brian picked up his Kindle. Sara bit her tongue, hard as it may be; she decided not to confront him. He saw her watching him though as he started scrolling up and down the screen.

“Had an email from Amazon today, they’ve got some offers on. I fancy getting some of John Grisham’s books.”

She left him to it and went upstairs. Ten minutes later she returned; Brian was relaxed on the settee reading. He glanced up at her. Sara was wearing just a very short red silk dressing gown. It caught his attention as she moved closer to him.

“Mmmmm,” he moaned softly reaching for the sash. “What’s all this in aid of?”

She smiled as the gown fell open. “I was thinking of shaving.”

Shaving?

“I was reading a women’s magazine today,” she lied. “It’s supposed to be more hygienic. Then there is also the benefit that it does wonders for your sex life, of course.”

He smiled as he ran his fingers through the curls of light brown pubic hair. “Going to do it yourself?”

“Well,” she smiled. “Being used to only legs and armpits once in a while, I thought an experienced hand is needed.”

His fingers began to stroke her groove. “A man’s hand is required then.”

“Is that an offer or shall I put the job out to tender?”

He immediately glanced up at her. “I think it’s a job for the husband.”

“So are you free now or are you too interested in John Grisham?”

He smiled. “It’s a no brainer isn’t it? It has to be Grisham.”

She laughed and gave him a playful slap of the hand, at which he grabbed her and pulled her down onto the settee. Moments later they were coupling. Sara wrapped her legs around his waist as she lay back succumbing to his ardent thrusts. Her mind flashed back to Joe and she found herself quickly climaxing.

It had been a long time since they had fucked like that and she welcomed it. Later they went upstairs and as she lay back on the bed, Brian shaved her. Surprisingly, she found him very gentle and he did it without any nicks. Afterwards, she got up and looked at herself in the mirror. She had to admit that it did look much sexier. She could understand why men liked it so much. No more hidden lips; no more hidden inner labia petals, just complete nakedness and openness. An invitation to take and enjoy.

Brian got up and stroked her. “You do know that this will have to be done regularly.”

“I know,” she responded as she reached for his erection. “Better make sure you’re always available then.”

“Or else what?”

She turned and kissed him. “Well, I either let it grow back again or I get a gardener in.”

He said nothing for a few moments and then reached for her once again. Moments later they were fucking on top of the bed.

Sara went to work next day wishing the time to go quickly. She would finish at 3:00pm and she intended reading his Kindle again.

It did pass quickly and she hurried home. Quickly getting out of her work clothes she made a coffee and sat down at the kitchen table with Brian’s Kindle.

Agnes stood before him with hands at her sides. Her breathing was shallow as she waited expectantly dressed only in her stockings and suspenders. He was looking at her; taking everything in, his breathing was also shallow. She had never done anything like this before. It had taken her a while getting used to Don seeing her completely naked. In those early days she would climb into bed with her knickers on and take them off under the covers; this was how shy she was. She had known this man only a few hours and yet here she was standing practically naked before him.

Jack sat up and reached out with his hand and touched her sex. Agnes was motionless as his fingers explored her sex.

“I can feel a few bristles,” he told her as he stroked inside her cunt lips.

“Sorry,” she said softly.

He stood up. “There’s nothing for you to be sorry for Agnes. This is Don’s fault.”

She smiled nervously.

He stood close to her and began to run his hand over her breasts and down to her tummy. She winced inside as his hand ran over stomach. She was very conscious of her stretch marks. Jack sensed something was wrong. “Everything okay?”

She blushed. “I’m just a bit self conscious of my stretch marks.”

“Why?” he asked. “You’re a mother. There’s nothing nobler than being a mother.”

She smiled. “Thank you.”

“You’re also a woman, which is why you are here, isn’t it?”

She nodded.

Jack moved behind her and ran a finger down her spine. “Don tells me you wanted experience, sexual experience.”

She nodded again.

TamaraGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TamaraGrey



“It’s only natural. Don sowed his wild oats, as they say, but you...”

“I was a...”

“Virgin,” he finished. “A girl should be allowed time to explore her womanhood,” he told her as he ran his hand over her bottom. “Find out, from experience, what floats her boat and then settle down with someone like minded to raise a family.”

“I agree.”

“So what floats your boat then Agnes?” he asked as his fingers found her anus.

She remained silent.

“You know that whatever happens between us stays between us, don’t you?” he said as his fingers moved between her thighs and found her cunt lips. “Don may want to know what we did and how I enjoyed you but I’m not a kiss and tell guy.”

She said nothing.

“I’ve known lots of women, Agnes. You all have secret desires; you all have fantasies. I have secret desires and fantasies too.”

She still remained silent but Jack knew that she was building herself to talk.

“Don tells me that he thinks you are on the submissive side,” he said as he stepped back around to face her. “Is he right?”

She avoided his eyes as she nodded.

His hand came up and stroked her face. “You prefer the man to be the boss in the bedroom don’t you, Agnes.”

“Yes,” she responded softly.

He kissed her forehead. “That’s how it should be, Agnes. Now tell me what you want from me Agnes.”

“I... I... want you to...”

“Yes, Agnes?”

“I want you to fuck me,” she said very quietly.

“I didn’t hear that Agnes.”

“I want you to fuck me.”

“That’s better, Agnes. Now tell me who does this belong to?” he asked as he patted her mound.

“You,” she responded. “It belongs to you.”

He smiled and then kissed her. “That’s good, Agnes. That’s also just what Don told me as well. He has given you to me to use for my pleasure.”

She sighed.

“That okay, is it?”

Agnes nodded.

“That’s good Agnes because I am going to be using you a lot,” he told her as his fingers slipped inside her wetness. “You’ll find I am going to be fucking you a lot and teaching you lots of new things.”

She moaned softly.

“Now tell me, do you like sucking cock?”

“I haven’t really done a lot of that.”

“Well Agnes, time we got started to change that, hey?”

Another smile, another kiss, and then she began to sink to her knees.

Sara could identify with her in some respect. She hadn’t been all the experienced when she first met Brian at university. Three sexual relationships had been her total. Brian had had seven. She could almost sense the experience of standing naked in front of an experienced man. She could identify with her submissiveness. Her three boyfriends had been on the submissive side as well but Brian was on the dominant side, in a mild sense of the word. She would like someone like Jack; he seemed like her kind of man.

Sara clicked on another bookmark.

He was used to watching them coupling. Their relationship was almost three months old now and he had sat in his chair on each occasion and watched them fuck. Johnny was used to watching Bill’s heavy bottom rising and falling between Sandra’s spread thighs. His pounding was always heavy. His grunts were quite loud too; Bill grunted with each thrust. This time however, his thrusts seemed heavier and faster and his grunts and groans seemed more excited. Johnny also noticed that Sandra was more vocal too. He knew that it was all down to the excitement of fucking without wearing a condom.

Johnny was nervous. Would Bill pull out in time? He was beginning to doubt it from the way that he was enjoying fucking Sandra. Suddenly Sandra kicked at the duvet with her spread feet and then wrapped her thighs around his waist. Her ankles were hooked to the back of Bill’s thighs as he fucked her harder and faster.

“Oh god,” he groaned loudly in the realisation that there would be no withdrawal.

A loud groan erupted from the bed and Bill’s hands found their way under her bottom. Johnny groaned again. Bill was coming. He usually lasted much longer but he was obviously more excited than usual this time. Jonny knew exactly why that was.

He was also used to watching their post coital rituals by now; satisfying groans mingling with their kisses. He was also used to hearing his wife thanking Bill afterwards; she always told how much she had needed that fuck. Sandra thanked him once again in the usual way but also said, “It’s so much better fucking without those horrible condoms.”

Johnny groaned as Bill agreed with her. He also wondered why there was no apology from Bill for not pulling out and it soon became very obvious that this was planned. They kissed for a few more minutes and then Bill lifted himself off her. As usual, he turned and smiled at Johnny. It was smile to tell him how much he had enjoyed fucking his wife. He smiled again, but this time it said a lot more.

They rested a few more minutes and then Sandra got up. Usually she would have Bill’s used condom dangling from her fingers. She would walk over to him with a huge grin on her face and dangle it over his face for a few moments. Another grin; another smile and Johnny’s mouth would open. Sandra would slowly lower the condom inside and let him taste the latex; taste her juices before withdrawing it. Then would come another smile and another grin as she turned it upside down. It was at this point, as Bill’s cum filled his eager mouth, that she would reach down with her hand and take hold of his cock. It rarely took more than a minute for him to fill his own condom.

There was no condom this time as she walked over to him but there was cum. Johnny could see it trickling down the inside of her thighs. She reached down and removed his condom before reaching for the key to free him from his handcuffs. “You need to get Bill’s seed out of me,” she told him. “Wouldn’t want me having another man’s child would you?”

Johnny groaned as she led him to the bed. He knew that he was in line for some serious face sitting as he began to lie down.

Sara suddenly realised that she had one hand between her legs and that she was rubbing the crotch of her jeans into her pussy. She looked up at the clock on the wall. There was time. She put the Kindle back on the bookshelf and then headed back upstairs.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments