Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Michael's Choice Epilogue

"Rebecca takes another man. Michael watches it happen."

32
13 Comments 13
14.2k Views 14.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Michael sat on the edge of the bed, as he watched Rebecca retreat from the room to the guest room down the hall. His fantasy was over.

He had watched his wife have sex with his best friend. It was marvellous to watch, but also stung him deeply. His wife was a different woman, a tigress in bed with Mark.

She loved being with a different man. Michael was happy but when it was over, he felt bad. He'd forced his best friend and wife into a tryst, which had hurt everyone.

Rebecca wanted to run, to get away from Michael as fast as she could. He'd betrayed her. He'd hurt her deeply. He'd used her. Her heart broke when he did not stop Mark.

She sat on the bed and sobbed into her hands. As she sat there, Mark's semen dripped from her. Mark was wonderful. He was the second man in her life to have sex with her. The sex was marvellous. Mark was gentle and loving. She wanted more of him. She liked having sex with another man.

As Rebecca calmed, she thought about sex with Mark. She wondered if it would happen again. She wanted to feel him inside her.

She felt a change in her attitude. Sex with another man was great.

When she saw Michael's excitement, she wanted Mark even more. She wanted Michael to watch her. She wanted to feel the power she had over Michael. It felt so great. She dominated him. She turned him into a submissive cuckold. It felt great.

The sobbing ended. Rebecca vowed to enjoy her new power. She would become a slut. She wanted to have more sex with other men in front of her husband.

He would watch, as strangers filled her with their sperm. She thought an occasional woman would be nice too. Maybe she might share with Michael.

Her resolve hardened, she stood and went back to Michael. She sat on the chair he used to watch her. She looked at Michael harshly before she spoke.

"Michael, I enjoyed fucking Mark. He was a great lover compared to you. It was so good that I want to do it again. I want another man. I want you to watch. I want to feel the explosion of emotions and the pleasure of him ejaculating deep in my wanton pussy. You will allow this. I may even allow you to spray your sperm on me."

Michael sat there with a look of surprise. "Are you sure you want this? You do not have to do this. I am sorry I made you do it. It hurt me, after I watched Mark and you. I don't want to see that again."

"It is too late Michael. You showed me what I missed. I want to fuck more men, strangers or friends. It does not matter. I love the feel of a stiff cock ramming my hot wet aching pussy. I may even try a woman or two. If you behave, I may allow you to fuck a strange woman with me."

Rebecca stood resolute in her decision. Her sex life took a change and she would enjoy it. She walked to the bathroom to wash her body.

She kept Mark's sperm inside her. It felt great to have a full pussy. She wanted to savor the feeling.

She felt like a liberated woman embarking on a new life. Her thoughts drifted about how to find and choose her next man. Mark might be fun again, but a stranger would be better. Michael would help her choose him.

She would wait for the right time. Michael would want sex soon. That would be the best time to find a stranger to fuck in front of Michael. She smiled at the prospect of humiliating her husband. He deserved it. She wanted him to feel the pain.

Two weeks after he'd tricked her, Michael wanted sex with Rebecca. She turned him down cold. Rebecca saw this as an opportunity to humiliate him. She wanted to find a man and make Michael watch, as they had sex. A wicked smile came across her face, as she evaluated the prospect.

Rebecca worked as a very successful Junior Partner in an advertising firm. She worked with a few men who she fantasized about being in bed with her. One in particular stood out. She saw him every day and felt a tingle deep in her pussy when they met or chatted.

His name was Jamal. He was very tall; about six feet nine inches. His tanned body was long and lean. His hands were large with long fingers. At the firm's summer outing, Rebecca ogled his body. His shoulders and arms were those of a swimmer strong and chiseled. His waist was narrow with firmly formed abs. His legs were long and muscular. What attracted Rebecca was his manly package. In his bathing suit, the size and shape of his cock stood out. Rebecca felt wet just staring at it. Desire flushed over her.

Rebecca set out to seduce Jamal into sleeping with her, while Michael watched. On several occasions, Rebecca hinted about coming home with her. Jamal politely refused each time. This made Rebecca more determined to get him into her bed. She wanted to feel his cock in her wanton pussy.

Finally, Rebecca thought of a way to get him to her house. He could not refuse. Rebecca's car went in for service one day. Michael worked late. She needed a ride home. She innocently asked Jamal if he would drive her home. He told her that it was no problem. She offered him a home-cooked meal for his kindness. He smiled and accepted the offer.

Jamal's mind thought about Rebecca all day. In the end, his lust and desire for Rebecca won. He wanted her and it was now his chance. She was always on his mind. He watched her at work. He loved her walk with her hips swaying and her tight ass. He wanted to bury his eleven-inch cock deep into her tight pussy. He husband worked late. They would be alone. He would eat dinner and wait for his chance.

Rebecca called Michael, "I have a ride home. You do not have to pick me up at work. If you want to watch me have sex, be home. Jamal will be there with me."

She hung up and left her desk in search of Jamal. She found him in the break room. He looked like a Greek god in his white shirt with the sleeves rolled up. She saw his forearms and wanted to feel them wrapped around her body. A slight tingle played deeply in her lower body. Her thought came, "Why can't I have him now?"

On the drive home, Rebecca asked, "Can we stop and get a bottle of wine?"

"Sure, I like wine with my dinner. I know the best place for wine."

Rebecca brushed her hand across his hard thigh. She thought, "God, his thigh is so hard. I want him here in the car."

Jamal felt her hand and wished it would stay on his thigh. Her touch sent desire to his cock. Lust coursed through his mind. He wanted her so badly. A quick trip to the wine store and back to her place was all he wanted, before sex.

They purchased two bottles of wine and drove quickly to Rebecca's house. Jamal opened her door to escort her out of the car. As he watched her get out, he saw a quick flash of her red lace panties. His cock jumped a little. They walked into the house. Jamal opened one bottle of wine and poured it. Rebecca excused herself and went to get comfortable.

When she returned, Jamal gulped in surprise. Rebecca had changed into a transparent negligee, which exposed her pert body. Jamal looked at her feet and moved his eyes slowly up her body. His eyes stopped at her pussy with its delicately trimmed pubes. He tore his eyes to look up her body at her breasts. Her nipples were hard and pointed puffy at him. As he looked at her face, a loud breath escaped his lips.

Rebecca totally out of character said, "Do you like what you see? It is all yours after we eat. Take off your jacket, tie and get comfortable. Join me in the kitchen and help with dinner."

Jamal jumped up tore his tie off and draped his jacket over a chair. He quickly followed Rebecca's swaying ass into the kitchen. They stood at the counter making a salad.

Rebecca bent down to get a bowl and backed her ass into Jamal's growing cock. He pushed against her and heard a soft moan. As they prepared the meal, they teased each other with intimate physical contact. Their arousal grew and at one point, they almost dropped everything to engage in sex on the kitchen counter.

Dinner was ready. They sat at a small table in the kitchen. Their legs touched and rubbed against each other. This contact ignited the fire of passion between them. Jamal grew hard and had trouble eating. His cock strained in his pants. Beads of sweat appeared on his brow. His free hand rubbed on his cock. He could not finish his dinner fast enough.

Rebecca noticed Jamal's arousal and continued to play with him.

Aleska_Duth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aleska_Duth

She desperately wanted to feel his big cock in her little hand. She knew his arousal plagued him. She wanted to free him and put her mouth on him. Unfortunately, Michael was not home yet.

She excused herself from the table and walked a little away from him. She exaggerated her walk to excite him more. A low growl came from him as she walked. She picked up her cell phone and texted Michael, "Where are you? Jamal is ready. You better get home or you will miss the show."

Michael immediately returned a text, "I will be there in ten minutes. Finish dinner and get him into the bedroom. I will sneak in and watch you."

Rebecca returned to the table. Jamal finished his meal and waited for her. She took her time and slowly picked at her meal. She waited ten minutes. When she finished, she stood and cleared the table.

As Jamal pushed away from the table, his erect cock was visible in the tent of his pants. Rebecca looked at it with lust flooding her. She wanted him badly. He stood and walked toward her. His hands encircled her waist as he spun her around to face him. He bent down and kissed her gently. His lips covered hers. As they kissed, he sucked on her mouth. Their lips parted and their tongues dueled in a passionate moment. When they parted, they both breathed heavily.

They moved from the kitchen to the living room. Rebecca tore at Jamal's shirt unbuttoning it. As soon as she had it unbuttoned, it flew off his body. Rebecca tore off his tank top and threw it too. She raked her fingers down his upper body leaving small scratches and drawing a guttural moan. Jamal was ready.

"Take me upstairs. I want to fuck you in my bed. I want to explore your body and possess it. I want your hard cock in my mouth and then in my hot wet pussy."

Jamal moaned and uttered, "Climb on my body and I will carry you to heaven."

Rebecca wrapped her arms around his thick neck. Her legs barely encircled his waist, but she held on tight. He easily carried her upstairs into her bedroom. He gently placed her on the edge of the bed. She sat there and looked directly at the tent in his pants. Her hand moved gently to touch and stroke him.

As she stroked, he moved his hips in and out. Moans escaped his lips, as his hips moved faster. He took her hands and pushed them hard against his swollen cock. She grabbed his cock and pulled on it through his pants. Jamal wanted her to remove his pants.

Rebecca stood and turned him to watch her. She stalled the progress. She wanted Michael to catch them. She wanted Michael to witness how she would suck and use Jamal's very large cock. She wanted to punish Michael. She also wanted to experience sex with another man, Jamal. This was an adventure in wanton lust for her.

Slowly she spun letting Jamal see her body up close. She slid the lingerie down her body. She revealed herself in slow motion. Her eyes watched his as they followed her body. She saw sweat appear on his brow again. She saw him shiver as his anticipation grew. She wanted him to possess her body and fill her with his seed.

When her lingerie hit the floor, she jumped into Jamal's arms. She wrapped herself around his naked chest and held him tightly. They kissed and let their tongues probe each other. She pushed her pussy against his swollen cock. It slipped between her pussy lips and felt so good.

She slid off his body to her knees in front of him. With slow shaky moves, she reached for his belt. It unbuckled easily. She opened his pants and unzipped them. They fell to the floor and he kicked them away. All that stood between them was a thin pair of boxers. His cock strained against them. Rebecca reached for the waistband and ripped them down.

His hard cock sprung free and narrowly missed her face. Her hand grabbed his quivering cock and held him tightly. She looked at the massive shaft and wondered if she could take it all. She kissed his cock and peeled back the skin. She put her lips on the head and licked off the pre-cum. He tasted wonderful. Rebecca licked and put her tongue in the crack of the tip. Jamal moaned with every move. He was ready.

Just as Rebecca started to put her lips around his cock, Michael entered the room. Rebecca held Jamal tightly in her hand as he tried to hide from Michael. He stuttered but Michael sat down in a chair and watched Rebecca.

Rebecca slid her lips onto Jamal's shrinking cock. She urged him to relax. He slowly relaxed and his cock grew. Rebecca sucked the big cock deeply into her mouth. The head entered her throat, but the cock was only halfway in her. Her head bobbed up and down his cock. Slowly it entered her throat deeper. Rebecca gagged on his cock. She kissed his balls taking one at a time into her mouth.

"Oh Jamal, you are so big. I want to feel you inside me. Fuck me. Make me your slave."

"What about your husband? It feels weird."

"Don't worry about him. He is here to watch."

Jamal pushed Rebecca back onto the bed. She spread her legs wide to accommodate him. Jamal pushed one of his fingers into her pussy. Her wet pussy rewarded him with a small orgasm of juice. He bent down and licked it from her. Rebecca moaned and wiggled against him. He pushed a second finger in her and pumped them in and out of her rapidly. Her hips bucked with each stroke.

Rebecca turned her head. She looked at Michael with an evil smile. A look that said, "How do you like this Michael. He is huge and I will take him all inside me. I will let him fill my pussy with his seed. Is this what you like?"

Jamal pulled his fingers out and fed them to Rebecca. She greedily accepted them and sucked her juices. She loved the taste. Her husky voice said, "Fuck me, Jamal. I want your huge cock to batter my pussy. Spread me and fill me. I want all your seed in me."

Jamal used one hand to spread her pussy and with the other positioned his cock at her pussy. He slowly inserted the head and felt the lips wrap around it. He pushed into her inch by inch. Her pussy took him in. After about half of his cock buried into her, she felt a little pain as she stretched to hold him. An exquisite pain gave way to intense pleasure. She cried out, but it soon became a moan of pleasure.

Jamal knew that Rebecca could take all of him. He pushed a little harder and he buried his cock completely inside her. He pulled out and Rebecca groaned. He pushed in and out in a slow but constant speed. As her pussy felt better and wetter around him, he increased the pace. His cock pounded at the back of her pussy, but never stopped the assault.

Michael stroked his cock at the same pace as Jamal. His fascination grew, as Rebecca took Jamal's whole cock inside her. He moved closer to examine how she looked. A look of wonder crossed his face. He watched closely.

Rebecca looked at Michael with a look of triumph. She taunted him with Jamal. She loved having another man. She no longer needed Michael and his cock. Jamal made her feel more of a woman. She was a slut and it felt good.

Rebecca had several orgasms, as Jamal pumped deep into her pussy. She felt a big orgasm building, as Jamal filled her. Just as he pushed her over the edge, he exploded deep inside her. His seed sprayed her inside and leaked out. She pushed her pussy tight against him as she grabbed his cock deep inside. Her pussy was like a vice holding him tight as they both throbbed.

They stayed tightly connected for several minutes. Michael stroked his cock, but stayed away from Rebecca. He sprayed his cum into a towel. He was afraid of Rebecca.

Jamal pulled out of Rebecca and rolled away from her. He looked at Michael and smirked. He looked at Rebecca and felt love for her. She took him completely and drained him. She was good. He wanted her again, but still felt weird with Michael there.

Jamal stood up and grabbed his clothes, dressed and left the house. Rebecca lay in bed. She still felt the throbbing in her pussy and the bliss of pleasure. She felt fulfilled as a woman. She sat up in the bed, looked at Michael and smiled a look of satisfaction. She stood and felt Jamal's seed flood out of her.

As she stood, her thoughts turned to finding her next man. She wanted to torment Michael some more. Maybe she would get a woman.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments