Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Instagram Girlfriend, pt. 01

"Girlfriend is trying to become an "influencer""

23
4 Comments 4
18.3k Views 18.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words

My girlfriend, Danielle, is 24. She's 5'7, and her body's shape makes her stand out in a crowd like an exotic hooker. 

I'm just being honest when I say that. You normally expect taller girls to have smaller assets - but Danielle is unlike most normal girls.

Her tits aren't enormous, but they are quite large, and they sit high on her frame. They are so perfect that they almost look fake. She is purebred Swedish, so her features are sharp, and frankly, a little cold and uninviting. She's addicted to fitness -- over the years, she has sculpted her legs and ass to breathtaking perfection in the gym. 

She looks like she is built to fuck. She's like this perfect female specimen. Every time we go out, she puts traditionally attractive girls to shame with her assets. At this point, I can't believe she's my girlfriend - let alone that I have even met a girl like this at all. Our relationship has been going OK for a few months, and we complement each other well. She's the rude bitch, and I'm the nice one that doesn't like getting into too much trouble. 

As you can imagine... I'm willing to put up with a lot of crap for the chance to be with someone like Danielle. There's just one thing that really gets on my nerves.

It's her Instagram. It's 2018, and everyone has Instagram, so it's not like I can complain about it.

But she's trying to become one of those "influencers". Some of her pictures are outrageous. She posted one about 6 weeks before we met. She's laying on a bed with her face down. The picture is in black and white. She's not wearing anything. It's just Danielle, naked, laying on her stomach, with her face pressed down into a pillow. She's not even looking at the camera. I get that it's artsy and she works hard for her body... but c'mon! I'm not an idiot. I know that sex sells. But as a man I also know that pictures like this one are basically softcore pornography. It looks like you walked in on her by accident, and for some reason it's okay to come up behind her and use her to your heart's desire. (She's even pushing her ass up slightly to give you a better visual of what that might be like.)

Her Instagram page is public, meaning anyone can see that picture, and the other ones like it. Since she's trying to "make it big", she gives away her page to anyone who asks. One time we were at a coffee shop. I was in line ordering, but Danielle had already ordered and was at the opposite end of the counter. A tall, well-built gentleman in a suit and tie approached her and stood close to her side, blocking my view. He had his phone out. He struck up a conversation and they exchanged a few words. I had to look away to tell the cashier what I wanted. When I looked back, the tall gentleman was walking away and staring at his phone, while Danielle had a bored expression on her face. She told me he had asked for her number, but she had declined, and just given him the ID of her Insta page.

This happens ALL of the time. It doesn't matter if I'm standing right next to Danielle... pretty much every time we go out together, at least one guy will approach Danielle and start hitting on her. She always declines to give out her phone number, at least when she's with me, but she always gives out her Instagram page, with all of her amazing - but very sexualized - photography. 

As her boyfriend, it's a little irritating when it happens.

Things came to a breaking point when we were at a small gathering with some of Danielle's friends. It was me, Danielle, two of her friends (Dana and May), and a guy named Victor that had apparently been friends with Dana and May for a while. 

We were sitting in the living room of Dana's apartment on two large chairs and one couch. I was furthest to the left on a chair. To my right was Victor, then Danielle, then Dana on the couch, with May in the large chair opposite of me.

The conversation inevitably got around to talking about Danielle - she had recently been featured on a popular blog, and her Instagram page had seen a huge spike in followers. Inevitably, Victor had to ask:

"So, what's your Insta username? I'll be sure to follow you."

Danielle wrestled his phone from his hands and opened up her profile, then handed the phone back to him. Victor scrolled for a second before he got wide-eyed and turned to his right to face Danielle.

"Damn. No wonder you got featured!"

He kept scrolling for a few seconds until he saw the picture I described earlier - of Danielle wearing nothing, face down, big ass on display for the world to see. His eyes got even wider and his jaw quite literally dropped. Then he smiled and turned to Danielle once again, who I realized was just inches away from him on the fully-seated couch.

"Damn. You can barely tell in those jeans!"

Danielle had worn some modest jeans to the gathering, which was a relief to me. It was tough to deal with men ogling her everywhere me and her went.

"Nu-uh. Look!"

She abruptly got up and turned around so her back was to Victor and me. Then she grabbed the top of her jeans, hoisting them up so they fit snugly around her shapely and ample ass, which was right in front of Victor's face.

"What do you think, boys? Maybe you just weren't looking, Victor."

Victor and I laughed... both somewhat nervously.

"Guess I'm a gentleman. Let's check, though," said Victor. He held his phone up next to her ass and I could see that he had that damn photo of her naked on the bed up on his screen.

"Looks good to me!" he said.

"Told you," said Danielle.

She sat down and glanced at me with a small smile that looked almost like pity. Then she turned to May to ask her about a trip to Europe she had just been on, completely changing the topic of conversation to something more PG.

I was relieved to be moving on from her Instagram. Even better, Victor had finally stopped scrolling and rejoined the conversation.

The night progressed like any other night. Everyone was drinking and having a good time. We played a few rounds of pong, then a card game I forget the name of, and everyone was pretty buzzed.

I was, too. I was wasted, actually. I had basically skipped dinner, as I got home late from work, and Danielle had wanted to get over to May's as soon as possible. So needless to say that after 7 or 8 beers and only a few pretzels in my stomach, I was more than a little drunk.

At around 11:30 PM I had to excuse myself to lie down. My head was spinning, but I wasn't out for the night. I promised the crew I'd be back up as soon as I could be.

I passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow, but sure enough, I woke up at 12:39 AM to take a piss, and everyone was still up. The music was high and I heard May and Dana give a cheer for something. I got myself together and headed out. I grabbed a beer from the fridge before heading into the living room.

Once I entered, I stopped cold and tempororarily snapped out of my haze. The lighting was dim, but I could see that all 3 girls were topless, as was Victor. They were standing around a square table with casino chips, cards, and beer on it. May and Dana were standing across from each other, and Danielle was standing between May and Dana, with Victor standing very closely behind her.

They didn't give me a second to react. May raised her beer over her head and screeched.

"WOOOOOO! You're back! We're playing poker!" said May.

"It's strip poker," chimed in Dana.

"Just giving your girl some coaching, buddy. She's already lost 2 hands," explained Victor.

"Come play, sweetie!" squealed Danielle, pointing to the empty slot at the table across from her and Victor.

I groggily raised my beer and gave a thumbs up, then stumbled over to the table. I was definitely still drunk.

On the table, there were 3 shirts. Underneath, I noticed that there were a pair of jeans poking out. I had to assume they were Danielle's, because they were definitely girls' jeans, and Dana and May definitely both had their pants on. It dawned on me that Victor was standing inches behind Danielle... who was in her underwear. 

"Towering over her" is probably a better way to put it. Danielle is tall, but Victor was 6'4 and built like a fitness model you'd see in a magazine. I could see that now. Before, when he was on the couch in a hoodie, he had looked like a regular dude... I may have let my guard down a little.

We played a few hands and Victor actually helped Danielle win a few hands, which surprised me. Maybe I was being paranoid. 

Dana and May both lost a hand each and had to take off their pants, which I wasn't complaining about. They were both tall and fit like Danielle, although it was pretty obvious that Danielle was the ringleader of the pack, both in personality and in assets.

Then, Victor lost a hand and had to take his pants off. I saw Danielle (and Dana, and May) look him up and down as he did, as if I didn't exist. Finally, I had to take my shirt off, but I rushed through it, and nobody really paid attention. It was a little embarassing. Victor had this tall, chiseled body, and at 5'10, I wasn't short, but I had never been one to go to the gym, either. It's not like I was overweight... but I didn't look like the other people standing around me at the table.

Next, Danielle lost another hand. I assumed the game was over at this point. Did people really get naked playing strip poker? I doubted Danielle would be comfortable with that.

As if to answer my question, Danielle turned her head to face Victor.

"Bra or panties? What do you think, guys?" said Danielle, turning back to face me.

"Bra. Definitely. Give your boyfriend a show," said Victor quickly. As he said it, he had already started to unhook Danielle's bra. Her jaw dropped when she felt his hands undoing the clasp.

The bra fell to the floor and Victor gave me a thumbs up. Danielle's face turned fire red for a second, but then she relaxed, and didn't even turn around to scold Victor. She just accepted it and picked up her cards. Nobody dwelled on it any further. 

My heart was beating out of my chest and I was fully erect under the table, but I tried to seem relaxed.

The next hand was dealt. Victor gave Danielle a bad call, and Danielle lost again. My heart froze for a second, and there were a few seconds of silence where no one spoke. Everyone knew what Danielle losing the hand meant.

GoddessOfLustTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessOfLustTS

Finally, Dana broke the silence.

"Do ittttt!!!!!" shrieked Dana.

"You have to!" added May.

Danielle looked down and hugged her large milky breasts with her arms, rocking side to side. She was thinking, and pretending to cover up as she did. It was so cute when she did that. I was frozen, waiting on her decision. But Victor was the next to speak. 

"Look, it's no problem. Fuck it... I'll go first!" he roared, and pulled his boxers all the way down to the ground in one motion, exposing his impressive and erect cock. I tried not to stare at it, but from the glance I got, it definitely matched his tall, fitness-model physique. Dana and May screamed in approval.

Without a pause, he moved behind Danielle.

"Your turn!" he said loudly. Then he bent down, and pulled her panties down the same way he did his boxers.

I saw Danielle's jaw drop again, and she looked straight at me in wide-eyed shock. Then she looked to her right at Dana, then to her left at May, who I saw were both smiling at her and giving small reassuring nods. 

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she raised her drink above her head, smiled ear to ear, and shouted at the top of her lungs...

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

The whole group let out another loud cheer in unison, with me feebly giving a small shout at the end of it. I still didn't want to seem insecure. Danielle was her own woman, and I knew she could tell him to stop any time she got uncomfortable. If we're being completely honest, I had arrived to the scene too late to do anything other than try to play it cool.

Victor took his coaching position behind Danielle and I saw her eyes get wide again as he did.

"Fuck, Victor, that feels really good...", she said, her voice trailing off as she closed her eyes and leaned back into him.

I hadn't realized Victor had been standing *that* close behind Danielle the entire time.

May shot a look at Dana. They had some sort of nonverbal communication, then May smiled and reached around the table to squeeze my ass playfully - without making eye contact. Then she turned, looked at me with fire in her eyes, and grabbed my arm forcefully.

"Come with us. We have something to ask you," she said, and pointed to the bedroom.

May let go of my arm and started to walk off with Dana towards the bedroom. I couldn't deny that the idea of heading into a bedroom with Dana and May in their underwear seemed appealing. 

Instinctively, I looked over at Danielle, who just smiled wide and said...

"Go!"

So I quickly scurried after May into her bedroom. I didn't know what the hell was going on, but May had grabbed my ass, which had excited me. I was still drunk, and still groggy from my nap. But if this meant I was going to get with Dana and/or May, I was game to see where this went. After all, my girl was already preoccupied with Victor, and I was about to burst from the excitement of the poker game.

We got inside and May pulled up a chair from the side of the room. 

"Sit down," she said sternly. 

I sat down. 

Dana and May sat on the edge of the bed looking at me.

"So you really like Danielle?" asked May.

"Yeah, I do," I said.

"And how long have you two been together?" continued Dana.

"About 4 months. You knew that. Why are we in here?" I replied.

I could tell that May was trying to hold back a smile.

"So what did you think of Victor?" said May quickly.

"I don't know. He's alright. What's going on?" I said. I was getting frustrated.

Dana and May suddenly burst into fits of laughter and started rolling around on the bed in glee. I realized I had been played. I immediately got up from my chair and went to go check on Danielle.

Someone had dimmed the light even further in the living room. I could barely make out the two bodies standing close to each other. But of course, it was Danielle and Victor, in same place I had left them. Except Danielle was now bent over the table, and Victor was planted behind her with his hands on her hips and his head held high. He was fucking her with slow and strong strokes, almost as if he was performing a duty. I couldn't see much, but it was clear he was buried deep inside her. 

They must have started right after I had left.

To be honest, although the sight of them was shocking, it was also a little breathtaking. With Danielle's exotic hooker looks and Victor's tall and sculpted physique, it looked like they were made for each other, at least sexually. I couldn't bring myself to say a word. I just stood there for a few seconds, partially in shock, partially in awe. Then there was a commotion behind me.

May and Dana burst into the living room and stopped cold right where I had. They looked anxious, as if they had messed something up. Upon hearing the commotion, Victor and Danielle turned their heads to face us... but didn't stop fucking. Victor was the first to speak.

"Sorry bud. Just taking care of something here," he said.

Danielle didn't say anything. She was lost in lust bent over the table. One had was gripping the table for stability and the other one was reaching around to grab Victor and push him further in.

Victor and Danielle turned back so they were looking straight ahead and continued fucking hard and deep for a few more seconds. Then Victor slowed down until he was just standing behind Danielle, with his hard cock planted deep inside her and his hands on her hips, holding her in place. He bent down and lowered his voice into her ear.

"Best we finish up here, yeah?" he said, followed by a little laugh.

Danielle just laughed and said "yeah" back, then reached back behind to push him into her again. She was out of breath.

Victor squared up behind Danielle to get a comfortable grip. He wrapped Danielle's ponytail in one hand, and kept another hand on her hip. She bent over and he started slowly thrusting into her again, this time all the way in, and all the way out. 

The jiggle of her ass and tits on each stroke was making me hard as diamond, probably harder than I had ever been before. It was a little uncomfortable to get so hard at such a sight, but I chalked it up to never seeing Danielle's body like that from afar.

Slowly, Victor increased his thrusting pace, and I could see him starting to drip sweat all over Danielle's back and juicy ass. They were really working it. He kept going faster and harder until he was grunting, then shouting, on each stroke. Danielle started moaning, then outright screaming at the top of her lungs involuntarily. I wasn't sure if I should ask her if she was okay. 

Victor moved his hands around from time to time, slapping her ass frantically for a couple seconds, then groping her tits roughly with both hands, then going back to his firm grip with the ponytail and waist to give it to her good... and repeat. 

It was vicious and ravenous behavior.  

After a minute or two of yelling, Victor squared up and pulled Danielle deep onto his cock. His entire body was tensed, using all of his force to bring her to him. His lower body started twitching and he let out a deep and gutteral growl. His bare cock was pumping his seed into Danielle, who had fallen silent with her mouth and eyes wide open, looking ahead in disbelief.

I looked over at Dana and May, who were both were rubbing their clits under their panties. I looked back and Danielle was bent over the table limply, barely holding onto the edge with her hands. 

She was crying, and she kept thanking Victor in between sobs.

Victor took a second to recover, and then looked up and around.

And just like that, the spell was broken. 

It was a little awkward.

Victor quickly pulled out of Danielle.

"Well, uh, I better get going," said Victor.

Danielle was still bent over the table with her eyes closed. May and Dana were just staring at the scene, as was I. Dana still had her hand on her clit.

"Well, uh, OK then," he said, as he hastily grabbed his pants and tossed his tshirt over his head. He swiped his keys off the counter, then walked out the door, and was gone. 

We heard his car start and pull away in a hurry. He was probably worried I was about to kick his ass.

May and Dana just turned away and walked back to the bedroom. I have to admit, the situation was awkward, and Danielle wasn't making it any better. She still hadn't moved and her gorgeous pussy was now leaking Victor's cum all over the floor.

I wasn't sure what to do, so I went back to the guest room and sat down to collect my thoughts. After about 10 minutes, I headed back to the living room, where I was surprised to find Danielle fully dressed in her modest attire.

She gave me a small smile.

"Ready to go home?" she said.

"Sure. Let's go," I said, and pulled my car keys off the counter.

We didn't talk for most of the ride. Danielle was looking out the window and was smiling to herself every so often, almost certainly thinking back on the wild and chaotic sexual experience she just had. Finally, once we were almost home, she spoke.

"All I can say is, that was... interesting," she said.

"Yeah, that's for sure," I said, trying to be cool and casual. 

When we got home, Danielle ran straight to bed. I followed. She was passed out in the dim light on the bed with her ass up. When I entered, she looked back at me sleepily. It wasn't exactly like her Instagram picture, but it was good enough. She was naked and my cock was aching. My girlfriend had been taken care of by another guy, but none of the other girls had wanted me in the meantime.

I moved behind Danielle and took my cock out. I excitedly moved to put it inside her, but as soon as she noticed, she pulled her legs together tightly and whispered that she would rather not. 

So I jerked off over the side of the bed into one of my shirts that was laying on the floor, trying to not disturb her. 

Once I finished, I gave her a kiss on the cheek, then laid down next to her and passed out for the night. She didn't acknowledge me.

We woke up hungover and didn't really talk much.

I really hoped a single crazy night didn't have to be the end of our relationship.

Published 
Written by tyler990
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments