Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My life as a Wittol, Chapter one

"Introduction as to how my life as a contented cuckold began"

29
19 Comments 19
18.5k Views 18.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I have been told that I am not so much a cuckold as I am a wittol. Wittol is defined as; a man who knows, condones and even encourages his wife's enjoyment of coitus with another man or men; a contented cuckold.

I cannot remember when I first started getting the urge for my girlfriends , ex-wife, even my current wife, CJ, to flirt with other men and even cheat on me. I had even caught my ex-wife in bed with another man when I came home from work sick early one afternoon. I was furious at that time and it ended our marriage, but yet I couldn’t understand why at the same time how much it had hurt, but also excited and aroused me.

CJ, my current wife of thirty-six years, and I have been together for a little over forty years at this time. I knew her for several months before I even had the courage to talk to her, let alone ask her out. She was one of the prettier women in the club where I met her.

The first time I remembered seeing CJ was at a club called Snoop’s. I was pretty much a semi-regular, going to the club several times a week after my first marriage ended. I can still remember the first time I saw her, she had come into the bar with another couple that I knew, Rick and Stephanie. However with my low self-esteem after my first failed marriage, I was just too reluctant to approach her.

She quickly became popular in the bar with many of the regulars and bouncers. She started to go to the after hour parties with the popular crowd. It became rumored that she was an ‘easy fuck’. However, I was still hesitant to approach her, but we did exchange pleasantries as we ran into each other in the club and parties and we soon began a platonic relationship.

We eventually started going places together , but it was not really what you would call a date. I would ask her to go tubing at the local river, but it was mostly with a group of others from the club. She would spend the day with me, but she also flirted openly with other guys.

I soon learned that she had become sexually intimate with at least two of the guys from the club including one of the bouncers named Roger. On one occasion I got to hear the sounds of her getting fucked by Roger coming from his bedroom as one of his after-hours party was winding down. I’ll call it fucking because from the sounds it was definitely not making love. I can still remember how hard I got as I listened to her moans and grunts.

As our relationship grew, she continued to flirt and even went to some of the after hour parties without me. A good friend at the time cautioned me how she often fucked one of the bouncers at the parties and even had a sexual relationship going with a guy named Thom who was in town attending DeVry University.

Our relationship started to develop and I had been going out with her for about three or four weeks when she gave me a blowjob in the back of my van in the parking lot at the club, she is the only girl that has let me cum in her mouth. It was several more weeks before she relented and we finally had sex.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

I knew I wanted to marry her at that time.

Eventually CJ and I became a couple and we finally got a place together. Our relationship continued on like that for several years. In that time I continued to pressure her to marry me. Finally after being together for about six years she agreed to marry me.

Both Roger and Thom in time left town for other places. Roger returned to his family’s home in California to attend school, and the other guy graduated and left town for a new job. Neither offered to take CJ with them.

Today we have two kids that are grown and out of the house. I suspect that CJ has had several adulterous relationships in the time we have been together, but I do believe both our children are my offspring.

CJ likes to tell me stories about her and other men she has been with as we have sex. After sex she laughs it off and says the stories are not true, nothing more than just her imagination intended to enhance up our sex life. Over time the stories have changed very little except to add more detail. She still likes to tell me about Roger and she has even told me he was the best and biggest she ever had. I am fully aware that in size I do not measure up to most, if not all, of her sex partners.

The reason she moved here is still a mystery. Her entire family gradually moved here also. I have gotten hints that her family may have sent her to live with her aunt to get her away from some of her activities in Milwaukee, which may have included interracial activities.

Even though CJ’s sexual craving developed during her high school and college days I will start my story from the time when I first noticed her and our relationship began. I may even add in a few of the stories from her past that she has told me about her sexual adventures while in her high school and college days, which excite me and I suspect if true the reason her parents sent her here in the first place.

She has told me she gave her first blow job when she was a sophomore in high school to a guy she thought she was in love with and intended to be with him forever, after all he did tell her he loved her. She also has told me she lose her virginity in her junior year of high school to her boyfriend’s brother while he was home on summer break for college.

I have been in love with her since the time I noticed her. She has been a good wife, I have never done without sex as her sexual appetite has only dwindled very little over the past 40 years. She has been a good mother to our kids and neither of them suspect she has had such a full sexual life as she has lead.

Some may think of her as a slut and in some ways she is, but then that may have been what I had been searching for all along. Especially in the bedroom. I hope you will enjoy this continuing story of CJ’s adventures and I hope it will arouse you as much as it has me as I experienced it in living color.

Published 
Written by CJs_Hubby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments