Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mother-In-Law's Huge Clit

"My wife and I are living with her parents and I fuck her mother and suck her hermaphrodite cock."

99
26 Comments 26
195k Views 195k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Legendary Story

The bad economy can make it very difficult for young married couples to get a good start in life, and such was with case with my wife, Melanie, and me. My name is David, and Melanie and I met during our junior year in college and got married right after graduation. We thought we had both found good jobs which would utilize our educations, but they fell through. Fortunately, Melanie’s parents were willing to help us by letting us live with them temporarily in Houston, and we found lower paying jobs there which at least covered our modest personal and transportation expenses.

Melanie’s parents, Sarah and Ed, are a handsome couple in their mid-forties. Melanie and Sarah look a lot alike, at five feet six inches tall with short blonde hair and green eyes, but Melanie weighs one hundred and fifteen pounds and Sarah weighs about one hundred and twenty-five pounds. Sarah’s DD-cup breasts are much fuller and rounder than Melanie’s C-cups, and her ass is also a little bigger and a perfect heart shape.

I have to admit that Sarah always gives me a hard on, and I was looking forward to living there and being able to see her every day. Sarah is also a very social person, and she has a pleasant, charming, and flirty personality that is very attractive to men. And knowing a little about their lifestyle also turned me on.

Shortly after we were married, Melanie confided in me that Sarah and Ed have a rather sordid lifestyle. It seems that Sarah’s gorgeous looks and flirty personality have made her a hit with the married men in their social circle at the country club and in their neighborhood.

She eventually ended up fucking nine of those men and continues to do so on a regular basis. Melanie said that she even caught her mother fucking one of their neighbors when she came home early from high school one day, and Sarah admitted everything to her. Ed also found out about her extramarital activities quite by accident.

Sarah explained to Melanie that Ed has a smaller-than-average sized dick, and he was in the habit of sucking Sarah to orgasm both before and after they fucked. Ed came home from work a little early one day, not long after Sarah had just fucked one of the men from the neighborhood. She didn’t have time to clean up before Ed got home, and he was horny to have sex with Sarah himself.

When Ed started sucking on her pussy, he smelled and tasted the semen from that other man. He knew that it wasn’t his semen, and it also had a different taste than his cum normally has. He challenged Sarah to tell him the truth, and everything came out in the open. Surprisingly, Ed didn’t react the way Sarah thought he would.

Ed made Sarah explain to him, in agonizing detail, the fuck sessions she had been having with those men over the past year. He was angry at first, but then her descriptions of those other men with large cocks fucking her and filling her with their cum were turning him on. He even started masturbating as she described her numerous sessions with those men.

It turns out that she had been fucking those other men at least seven times a week for the last year and sometimes more than one guy in a day. Ed was so aroused at her being such a slut and whore to those men that he ejaculated all over himself. He decided that he wanted Sarah to continue fucking them so long as he could clean her up with his mouth when he was home. He also wanted to try sucking their cocks. That was the beginning of their cuckold relationship which is still going on as far as Melanie knew.

I’ve always considered myself to be an alpha male but hearing about Ed sucking Sarah’s pussy clean after other men fucked her wasn't disgusting to me. Quite the contrary, I also suck Melanie’s pussy both before and after we fuck, and I have enjoyed eating my own cum. I have also fantasized about Melanie fucking other men, but never mustered the courage to admit it to her.

Melanie and I have plenty of privacy living with her parents because of the way their house is designed. It is a large ranch-style home with the kitchen, master bedroom and study on one side and three other bedrooms on the other side. The living room and dining room are in the middle, and the living room opens onto a nice in-ground pool which is also accessible from both sides. Since we moved in with them at the beginning of the summer, the pool has been used heavily by Sarah, Melanie and me. Ed always seems to be at work or was otherwise not interested in using the pool.

Melanie wears a normal bikini that shows off her cute figure, but Sarah really pushes the limits of decency with her bikini. The bottom is not much more than a thong with a patch of material covering her pussy. It accentuates her fat-lipped labia and prominent pubic mound that forms a perfect camel toe. I also noticed that she has what I thought is an unusually large clit, which is big enough that it looks like a soft dick sticking out noticeably in her swimsuit.

Sarah's top is also very skimpy, with just a patch of material barely covering each areola, and her full, round breasts are bulging out all over. My swimsuit is not a Speedo, but it is made of tight, stretchy material that easily reveals the big bulges of my cock and balls. I don’t mean to brag, but my uncircumcised cock is about seven inches long and thick when it's soft and my balls are the size of eggs. When hard, my cock is over nine inches long, and almost six and a half inches in circumference.

When we first started using the pool with Sarah, Melanie was embarrassed for her mother. When we were alone after that first time, she said, “Mom is really embarrassing me with that swimsuit of hers. She leaves little to the imagination parading around like a slut. But I guess I shouldn’t be surprised knowing how she is probably still fucking all those men. I hope that she isn't making you uncomfortable.”

I was far from being uncomfortable, and in fact it was all I could do not to get a hard on watching her. But I didn’t want Melanie to know how turned on I got so I said, “Yeah, I know that she is a little risqué in that swimsuit. She is your mother though, and we’re using her pool, so I’ll just put up with it.”

Sometimes it would be just Sarah and me at the pool, and over a period of several weeks we had become very good friends. I of course always tried to look at her almost-exposed pussy and breasts, and she is very beguiling. Her large, dick-like clit also attracted my attention. It was easy to see how those other men were so attracted to her. And I also noticed her looking at the big cock lump in my swimsuit.

I was at work during the weekdays, so I didn’t know for sure if she was still fucking those other men. Judging by her rosy cheeks and happy demeanor though, I assumed that she was still getting plenty of cock and had no reason to have an interest in me. Then I learned just how wrong I was about that.

One night I was tossing and turning and couldn’t sleep. It was 2:00 am when I quietly got out of bed, so I wouldn’t wake Melanie, and went to the kitchen to warm up some milk to drink. It was very dark in the house, except for a nightlight in the front hallway, but I found my way to the kitchen okay.

I felt my way past the cooking island in the kitchen and opened the refrigerator door just as someone bumped into my side. From the light of the open door I saw Sarah standing there in just her very brief panties, and no bra or other covering for her top. We were both startled, and I just stood there looking at her big, bare breasts. She didn’t make any effort to cover up, but instead looked down at my crotch, since I was only wearing a pair of tight, white underwear.

My cock was getting hard from seeing Sarah that way, and she touched the side of my underwear with her hand and said, “Good morning, David, I can tell that you're glad to see me. Is that big thing for me? I’ve been admiring it out by the pool for quite a while now.”

I stood there speechless as she took my hand in one of her hands and brought it to her breast, as she cupped and rubbed my cock with the other. I began rubbing her breast as I said, “Oh my, Sarah, you are so beautiful, but we can’t be doing this. Melanie is asleep in our room, and Ed is just in the next room. What would he think if he caught us like this?”

Sarah leaned in to kiss me full on the lips and pushed her tongue into my mouth. Then she continued rubbing my cock as she pulled back and said, “Don’t worry about Ed. He won’t mind at all if I fuck a nice thick cock like yours, especially if you shoot big cum loads. He’d probably even want to watch. I’m too hot for you to stop now anyway. Reach down and feel my little lady-dick that is all hard for you.”

She took my hand down and placed it on top of her panties and on her swollen clit. I had never seen her clit when she was aroused. I had seen pictures of large clits on the internet, but hers is about five inches long and as thick as an average sized cock.

Then she said, “That’s it David, stroke my little cock for me. All the men just love it and want to suck it while I suck their cocks. Come on, let’s go into my bedroom. The bed’s big enough that we might not disturb Ed, and I just have to taste your big cock while you suck on my dick.”

I was rubbing her big clit and said, “Holy shit, Sarah, your clit is like a cock. I’ve never even seen pictures of one this big.”

She laughed and said, “I have a little secret that even Melanie doesn’t know about. I’m an intersex person, but most people are uninformed and call us hermaphrodites. I'm blessed with a fully-functioning, fertile vagina and this amazing cock. You’ll see in a few minutes that my testes are internal and infertile, but I’m still able to ejaculate plenty of semen. There are many possible physical variations that can occur in intersex people, and I think I got the best of both worlds.

Then she pulled my head down to take one of her nipples into my mouth and said, “Are you coming, Ed? You can have all the fun you want with these big tits too. Let’s go, and Melanie never needs to know about this.”

Sarah is so beautiful and aggressive, and I couldn’t resist her charms. I followed her into the bedroom, and saw that Ed was sleeping over by one side of their king-sized bed. She leaned down, quickly removed my underwear, and pushed me back onto the bed with my head toward the foot of the bed.

She removed her panties and climbed on top of me in the sixty-nine position. I felt her wet mouth close around my fully-hard cock, and I took her dick into my mouth. It felt so strange to be sucking her like it's a cock. I had never had any homosexual sex with men, and that was a totally new experience for me.

LucyBelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyBelli

She continued to suck my cock and was also fondling my large balls, when I felt my cock twitch a little and I was breathing harder, as my cum was rising to the surface. That’s when Sarah showed her experience with men, and she pulled her mouth off my cock and said, “We need to calm this big cock down for a few minutes. I don’t want your first load with me to be in my mouth.”

I moved my mouth to her hairy, soaking-wet vulva as her cock pushed against my chin and throat. She leaned down a little more and began sucking my balls. Melanie only rarely did that for me, and it felt so good. After a few more minutes she got off me, turned around, and lay next to me on the bed.

My head was still at the bottom of the bed when she pulled me on top of her and said, “Fuck me, David. Let me feel your big cock inside of me.”

Sarah wrapped her legs around my ass as I pushed my cock into her. My big and thick cock felt surprisingly tight in her well-used cunt. I quickly bottomed out on her cervix and my balls slapped against her ass, as I rapidly fucked her.

Then I said, “Damn, Sarah, it feels so good to finally be fucking you, and rubbing up against your dick makes it even more erotic. You’ve been teasing me by the pool, and Melanie told me what a whore you are with all those men from the club and neighborhood. It’s only fair that I get a piece of your slut pussy since we're living together.”

She seemed to grip me more tightly with her legs when I called her a slut, and then kissed me passionately. She's much more spirited in bed than Melanie's ever been, and I could see why she's so popular with so many men. After only about five minutes fucking her I was getting close to ejaculating. That’s when I heard the covers being pulled back next to us, and then felt hot breath on my ass.

Ed had awakened, and from the light coming in through the window, he clearly saw me fucking his wife. Sarah saw Ed moving to watch us fuck and said, “Don’t worry about Ed. He’s enjoying what we’re doing and wants to be a part of it.”

I felt him lean over between our legs, and he began to suck my balls as I pulled back on each stroke. I could hardly believe that my wife’s father was sucking my testicles, as I fucked his slut wife. That was enough to put me over the edge. I held my cock against her cervix and ejaculated harder than I could remember doing in a very long time. I held myself in her until my cock was almost soft, and rolled off Sarah to the side opposite of Ed.

Ed dove between her legs and sucked her dick and my cum from her pussy, as Sarah said, “That’s it, honey, eat all David’s cum, and then you can clean his cock for him to get it ready to fuck me again. What a nasty little cuckold you are.”

She paused for a moment and said, “David, I’d like to try something that I’ve never tried with those other men. Turn around and suck my cock while Ed cleans your cum out of my pussy. I want to feel what it’s like to orgasm from you sucking my dick at the same time Ed gives me an orgasm from sucking my pussy.”

I remembered that she said she could ejaculate semen from her clit, but I was so caught up in the lust of that bizarre situation, that I reasoned it would be okay because it was coming from a woman. I started sucking her dick, and Ed’s head was almost in my face as he gobbled up my cum from her cunt. I only sucked her for a few minutes before she started squirming and humping my face as she moaned out loud, “That’s it, that’s it, oh, oh ohhhhhhhh, fuck, I’m cumming!”

Her dick throbbed in my mouth, and I had my first taste ever of semen other than my own. I could hardly believe how much fluid shot out of her, and I instinctively swallowed it. She was also in the throes of her vaginal orgasm, and Ed kept sucking to get all her fluids.

I continued sucking her dick as it softened to two inches long, and about as thick as my thumb. It’s a good thing that it softens to that size, or she wouldn’t be able to wear a bathing suit at all. There was a change coming over my psyche, and I realized that I enjoyed sucking her dick, and even more, I loved the feeling and taste of her semen flooding into my mouth.

I rolled off Sarah, and without hesitation Ed moved around and took my slimy, soft cock into his mouth. He sucked it all the way down to my balls, and he was clearly experienced at sucking cocks. I was almost fully-hard again when he finally pulled off of me.

Then Sarah said, “David, it’s going to be so nice having your big cock around to fuck me and feed Ed. None of those other men have a cock quite as big as yours, and you can really pound my pussy too. Even better, I’m going to enjoy having someone other than Ed drain my dick for me. Those other men don’t mind sucking it for a few miniutes, but none of them are bisexual enough to want to take my semen into their mouths like you just did. I wouldn’t be surprised if you start to enjoy sucking other cocks too.”

We stayed in their bed, and I turned around to suck, fondle and massage Sarah’s big breasts. I enjoyed the weight and firmness of her tits, as compared to Melanie’s, nice, but smaller ones. We alternated kissing with me sucking her breasts. I enjoyed Sarah’s passion at kissing me so lustfully, almost devouring my mouth and tongue. Ed passively watched us as he stroked his dick, which is a little shorter and thinner than Sarah’s dick when she's hard.

After maybe fifteen minutes of kissing and sucking that way, I knew that Sarah felt my hard cock pressing on her leg. She pulled me up and rolled over on top of me saying, “It’s so nice having a young man around who can be ready to fuck again so soon. I’m going to ride your cock this time, David.”

Sarah got on her knees and straddled my waist, lowering her wet pussy onto my hard cock. Then she started moving up and down on me. It was surreal looking down and seeing her hard dick sticking out as my cock moved in and out of her hairy vulva. I helped Sarah keep her balance on me by holding and fondling her big tits.

She waited for a few minutes until she knew I was about half way to another ejaculation and said, “Get ready, David. I want you to show Ed your appreciation for allowing you to fuck his wife. I don’t think you’ll mind, knowing how you enjoyed sucking my dick and swallowing my semen. I don’t like to suck his little dick, and I’m hoping you’ll help him out.”

I felt the bed shake as Ed moved up and straddled my head on his knees. He was behind my head, so when he pressed his four and half inch dick to my lips, his surprisingly large, hairy scrotum and balls were pressed against my face. I was so turned on fucking Sarah that I opened my mouth and started sucking him. I liked the taste of his dick and the feeling of being pinned under him that way, as he began fucking my mouth. Our reversal of roles was amazing. I always thought I was an alpha-male, and there I was sucking the dick of a passive, cuckold husband.

That was certainly a night of firsts, starting with me being propositioned by my beautiful and sexy mother-in-law. And as if that wasn’t enough, I learned that she is an intersex woman with a five-inch dick to go along with her hairy, wet pussy. The final thing was that I learned that I enjoyed sucking her dick and swallowing her semen, and I was then sucking my father-in-laws little dick.

After sucking Ed’s dick for a few minutes, he pulled it out of my mouth and shifted his crotch forward until his balls were over my mouth. Then he pressed down and I began sucking his hairy scrotum and balls. I liked being under him that way and hungrily sucked him as he said, “Oh fuck, that feels so good, David. This is the first time anyone has sucked my dick and balls like you're doing. It’s going to be so nice having you around to help me out every now and then.”

Ed soon shifted back and pressed his dick back into my mouth. I was approaching my orgasm and I began sucking him even harder. Then just about the time I heard Sarah moaning while having her orgasm, my cock erupted into her slut cunt at the same time Ed’s dick spewed his seed into my mouth. His load of cum was bigger than Sarah’s tasty cream, and I swallowed twice to get it all down.

We all separated and lay back on the bed. Then Ed cleaned my cum from Sarah’s pussy before sucking my cock clean as well. Sarah was watching Ed cleaning my cock and said, “You know, David, Ed was right. It is going to be good having you around. I can fuck your big, thick cock whenever Melanie isn’t around. And, you can help clean my pussy and the cocks of the other men I fuck when Ed’s at work, and Melanie isn’t around.

I wasn’t totally sure how I felt about being involved with those other men, but I did know that I wanted to keep Sarah happy so I could continue fucking her. I also had to admit to myself that I enjoyed sucking both of their dicks and swallowing their semen.

As the days and weeks passed, I looked for every opportunity to be alone with Sarah, and sometimes Ed. Melanie usually went shopping and ran her other errands on the weekends, and that gave me plenty of quality time by the pool with Sarah. We would typically start out in a sixty-nine position sucking each other’s cocks. I usually tried to give her an orgasm sucking her dick and would then fuck her and give her a vaginal orgasm. When Ed wasn’t around, I also sucked my own cum from her pussy after fucking her.

One Saturday when Melanie was out for the day, and Ed was at work, Sarah invited one of the men from the club to come over. That was my first experience with a man other than Ed. I watched as he fucked her while she was sucking my cock. He was used to having Ed around, so it was no big deal for me to be in the room. He has a nice, eight-inch-long and very thick cock. After cleaning Sarah’s pussy of his semen and sperm, I sucked his cock clean, and really enjoyed sucking one that big, after having only sucked Sarah and Ed’s.

Melanie and I lived with Sarah and Ed for a year, until we found good jobs in the Houston area. During that year I was having sex at least six times a week with Sarah, and sometimes Ed or the other men. I snuck out of bed early in the morning many times and joined my in-laws in their bed.

Now that Melanie and I have our own home, I still find plenty of opportunities to visit Sarah and Ed and enjoy her pussy and their cocks.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments