Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our weekend away.

"A couples get away was more than expected."

29
7 Comments 7
22.5k Views 22.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words
It’s not often that a married couple with two teenaged kids gets the opportunity to get out of town for a weekend alone. So when the weekend came and we suddenly found ourselves without kids or any other commitments, my husband and I jumped at the chance to get away for a couple of nights. I’m not sure if it was being away from the kids, or getting out of town, or maybe a little of both, but I felt a feeling deep within me that I hadn’t felt in awhile. It was a mixture of excitement, apprehension, and something else that I couldn’t put my finger on.

The trip out of town was relaxing and passed quickly. My husband asked me if I was wearing any panties under my dress, I pulled it up to my waist to show him that I was completely bare under my clothes. He got a little grin on his face and said, “Good. You won’t be needing them this weekend.”

My stomach jumped a little and I felt myself get a little wet just thinking about what this weekend had in store for us. I was tempted to ask him what he had in mind. But decided it might be more fun to wait and be surprised.

Upon our arrival, we checked into the hotel and quickly made our way up to our room. Even though we hadn’t talked about sex that much in the car, I knew we were both on the same page and were ready for it immediately. My husband didn’t disappoint me. No sooner had we closed the door behind us and set our bags down, he was unzipping my dress and pushing me towards the bed at the same time. His mouth was on mine as our tongues danced in each others mouth.

As I was falling back on the bed, I was pulling at his clothes to get him naked. In a matter of minutes we were both without clothes lying on top of the bed kissing each other with our hands running up and down each others body. I needed to feel his cock inside me immediately and told him that. I could feel my pussy juices already dripping out of me. He got on top of me and slid his cock inside of me with one quick thrust. It was exactly what I needed and I whispered in his ear. I knew he would be adding to the wetness between my legs soon and couldn’t wait.

He didn’t disappoint me. Soon he was pumping me full of his cum. Sometimes a quick, hard fucking is exactly what I like. My husband rolled off of me and looked down at my creamy pussy. I started to move my hand down there to play with myself. One of my favorite things to do is to masturbate with my husband’s cum and make myself come. Before my fingers could get lost in my pussy, he grabbed my hand and said, “Don’t.”

I must have looked confused, because he told me that he had other plans for that cream. I started to ask what he was talking about, but decided just to go with it. My husband had me lay on the bed while he cleaned himself up and got dressed. After he was presentable, he told me to put my dress back on but not to clean my myself. I started to laugh and told him that I would have his cum running down my leg if I didn’t. He didn’t answer with words, but the look he gave me let me know that was his intention.

I asked him where we were going as we left the room and made our way toward the elevator. He said that he thought we both needed a drink. The hotel bar was dimly lit and had a few people sitting throughout the small room. I was sure that everyone in there could smell the sex on me and his cum already starting to drip out of my pussy and down my thighs. \

My husband led the way to two bar stools at the bar. We ordered our drinks and made ourselves comfortable. I started to cross my legs, but he put a hand on my thigh and said, “Don’t.”

I gave him a questioning look and then relaxed as his hand pushed my dress up to the middle of my thighs. Then he told me to spread my legs. I know I didn’t drink enough alcohol at that point to label myself as drunk or even slightly buzzed, but I was really into this game he was playing with me. Plus, I was incredibly horny since I hadn’t had a chance earlier to make myself come. We drank and talked about nothing in particular and were having a great time.

My husband excused himself to use the restroom. I was definitely feeling the effects of the drinks by now, but in a good way. As I sat there thinking about the great weekend we were going to have, a nice looking man stepped up beside me to place his drink order. We looked at each other and smiled. As he was standing there next to me, I watched his nostrils flare and realized he must have caught the aroma of my sex. It was too late to close my legs without being obvious.

I glanced to my right and saw my husband had returned and was sitting at the far end of the bar. He gave me a slight nod of his head and a sly smile. I almost laughed out loud. He had set this up! Throwing caution to the wind, I swiveled on my bar stool so that I was facing the man next to me. We started up a conversation after he had introduced himself as Rob.

The bartender interrupted us by placing two drinks down and said they were from the gentleman at the end of the bar. We turned toward my husband raising our drinks saying thank you. He gave us a small nod and went back to looking on his phone. Somehow when Rob turned back towards me, he ended up standing in between my legs which were still spread at my husband’s command. The casual small talk we had been engaging in before our drinks were brought over was gone.

We stared at each other while my mouth went dry. Without thinking, I licked my lips. I thought I heard a slight moan from him. I felt his hand on my thigh, but I never took my eyes off of his. It was hard to concentrate, but I suddenly became aware of his hand moving closer to my drenched pussy. I wanted to look over at my husband to check his reaction, but I also didn’t want to interrupt the moment in front of me. I slid forward slightly on the bar stool and felt Rob’s finger brush against my clit.

I’m sure it was me who moaned out loud that time. The stare was never broken, but his hands definitely started moving. I helped the situation out by spreading my legs a little wider. I felt Rob thrust one of his fingers into my pussy. I don’t know who was more surprised, me or him - me for actually doing what I was doing in a public place, or Rob as he realized how soaked I was!

Rob withdrew his finger and casually wiped it across his own lips. When his tongue reached out to taste his lips, I felt a jolt spread throughout the lower part of my body. I knew I couldn’t sit at the bar for too much longer without causing a scene. Rob leaned forward to talk directly in my ear, “Should we continue in your room?”

I glanced over to where my husband had been sitting, but he was no longer there. I’m sure it was the alcohol I had consumed that made me agree to his suggestion. We walked together to the elevator with the only physical contact being his hand on the small of my back. When we reached the room, Rob took my key from my hand and opened the door. Once the door shut, everything moved into fast motion. In a matter of what felt like seconds, both of us were naked and on the bed. It reminded me of what had happened earlier on the same bed with my husband.

Rob lay on top of me so I could feel his hard cock rub against my pussy. He shifted lower down my body until his face was in my pussy. I couldn’t believe he was eating my pussy that was full of my husband’s cum from earlier! He traded off between fucking me with his tongue and sucking on my hard clit. I knew it wouldn’t take long for me to orgasm if he kept doing what he was doing.

Lakshmi25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lakshmi25

Sure enough, within minutes I had reached my peak and was thrashing and trying to keep from screaming too loud.

When the cloud had cleared around my head, I notice something move to the right of me. I turned my head and caught my husband watching us from the partially open closet door. I was right! I had been set up.

I didn’t have too much time to think about him because Rob’s hands were busy again. He was pinching at my nipples and kissing my neck. I pushed him off of me so that he was on his back. I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking on it like I would never taste cock again. The pre-cum was dripping off the tip and I was eagerly lapping it up. I grabbed his balls at the same time and started fondling them. I casually moved my finger back to his butt hole and lightly rubbed around it to gauge a reaction from him. He gave me the one I wanted when he let out a soft groan.

I proceeded down, lifting his legs and started licking and sucking lightly on his balls and around his anus. I suddenly wanted to taste everything on him and couldn’t do it quick enough. I fucked his ass with my tongue while I watched more pre-cum ooze from his cock..

I was thinking that I wish I had two tongues so I could cover both areas on Rob and not miss a drop. I had just moved back up to suck on his cock when I felt another mouth next to mine. I opened my eyes to see that my husband had joined us and we took turns sucking on Rob’s cock. We licked, sucked, and kissed for several minutes. I could tell Rob was getting close to his climax, so I wet my finger and slid it up his ass. I felt him tighten around me as he started to cum. I moved my head back slightly as I watched my husband move in closer and put his mouth over Rob’s cock. When the orgasm was done, my husband turned toward me and kissed me with his mouth full of Rob’s cum. We swapped it back and forth for awhile until it was all gone.

That was easily the most intimate sexual act that my husband and I had ever shared. It was such a turn on for me to share a cock with him. I realized it must have been a turn on for him as well, because he was standing in front of me with his erection still dripping pre-cum. I turned my head to lick the tip, but was intercepted by Rob. At the same time that he licked the tip of my husband’s dick, he reached forward with his hand and slid his finger into my pussy. I lowered myself onto his finger and raised myself up and down slowly. Rob removed his finger and told my husband that I was ready to be fucked.

I wasn’t sure who was going to be fucking me first and I really didn’t care. I laid back on the bed and spread my legs to welcome my husband into my pussy. It was familiar and exciting at the same time with Rob standing next to the bed watching and playing with his own cock. I motioned for Rob to come closer so that I could suck him while I was being fucked. My husband joined me like I was hoping he would. Both of our tongues ran up and down the length of Rob’s shaft. I knew everyone was close to coming and was anticipating another big climax.

Without warning everything shifted except for me. I was still lying on the bed, but now my husband’s face was between my legs and he was eating my pussy like he was a starved man. Rob was now behind my husband and I could see him perfectly in the mirror’s reflection. I watched in fascination as Rob bent down to lick my husband’s anus. When it was wet enough, Rob got up on his knees and ran his cock up and down my husband’s butt until it rested right on the opening.

I almost came as I watched Rob slide his entire cock into my husband’s ass. My husband started moaning as his cock began to drip from all the prostate stimulation, but his tongue never stopped licking my pussy. This continued on the next few minutes until I sensed both men getting ready to come. They came almost at the same time. My husband’s stream landed on the bed while Rob dropped his load deep inside my husband’s ass.

Everyone moved slightly so I could get out from under them. As Rob slid his cock out, I was right there to lick it off. I was able to take the whole thing in my mouth as it was softening. I cleaned him up with my mouth and then turned to focus on my husband. He was on his hands and knees with his ass up in the air. He was still stretched open and I could see Rob’s semen start to work its way out of his ass.

I love to fuck my husband’s ass with my fingers and this was too tempting to resist. I easily started out with three fingers, but soon had my whole hand in his ass. It felt incredible as my hand slid around inside his ass with Rob’s cum making it more slippery. I glanced at Rob as he watched fascinated by what he was seeing. I pushed slightly on my husband’s prostate and was rewarded by another squirt of his liquid.

I knew we weren’t finished, but everyone agreed to a rest. It felt completely comfortable to fall asleep between my husband and another man. I slept soundly until the early morning hours. The sun hadn’t come up yet so I laid there for a few moments with my eyes closed.

Before I had a chance to open my eyes, one of the men tied a blindfold over my eyes. I felt a shiver of anticipation run through my body. A hand rubbed across my breast and lingered around my nipple, pinching it ever so slightly. Before I could respond to that hand, I felt another hand rub against the outside of my pussy. My legs automatically spread apart for easier access. I was rewarded with two fingers plunging rapidly in and out of my wet hole.

Normally I enjoy slow, sleepy morning sex, but there was nothing normal about this weekend. The fingers were quickly replaced with a hard cock. The fucking started out slow and easy, but then rapidly turned fast and frenzied. I was thrashing under whoever was on top of me and bucking my hips up to meet his thrusts. All of a sudden, he withdrew his cock and I felt myself being rolled over. Now I was laying on my stomach stretched out and completely vulnerable. Being blindfolded made me extremely aware of everything going on. My body was not missing any details.

I was nudged to get up on my hands and knees and felt someone slide beneath me. I sensed that it took both men to help guide me down on top of the stiff cock. Once I was in place, I started riding his penis up and down slowly. I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder. Very gently, the other man pushed me forward so I was lying on top of my partner of the moment.

With his cock still inside me, I felt another cock slide up and down my ass until it rested against my anus. The pressure on my butt hole let me know what his intentions were. It took a couple minutes of lubing, and pressing but soon I had a second cock in me. I lay still for a bit getting used to the feeling before we all started to move.

We moved as one unit slowly at first, but as our rhythm picked up, so did our speed. The men came almost at the same time filling my ass and pussy with their cum. My orgasm was behind theirs by a minute or two. My pussy walls grabbed and clenched at the cocks inside of me.

After the first guy pulled his cock from my ass, I rolled off of the other one. Both men left the bed and went to the restroom. I removed my blindfold and lay back down and drifted asleep. When I woke up a couple of hours later, my husband was laying beside me but Rob was gone. He smiled at me and told me he loved me and to go get cleaned up because he was going to feed me and take me on a shopping trip like I had never been on before.
Published 
Written by hardcore4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments