Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Making Of A Cuckold - Part 2, Raising The Bar

"Janine and Marcus continue their sensual journey towards cuckoldry."

53
8 Comments 8
4.2k Views 4.2k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"Janine is beginning to connect with Marcus on a level she never thought before. In this chapter, the two of them indulge in some very public, and very sexy behaviour."

Janine and Marcus were dancing by the table when Frank returned.

“Oh hi!” she said, a little too quickly, “This is my boyfriend, Marcus.”

Frank stepped forward as he grasped Marcus’s hand in greeting, and planted a soft kiss on his cheek.

“Hi, Frank, pleased to meet you.”

“Hi, er, yeah, Marcus.”

As the three of them took their seats, Janine made sure that Frank was between her and Marcus.

“So, um, are you a regular?” Marcus asked.

Frank threw his head back in laughter, revealing a dazzling white smile. “Did you just ask if I come here often?”

Marcus was glad for the dim lighting, he opted to reach for his drink rather than try for a comeback.

“If you’re asking whether I’m gay Marcus, the answer is, I’m about seventy percent gay, twenty percent straight, and ten percent miscellaneous,” Frank answered, turning to Janine and winking.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude.”

Frank gave a palms-up shrug, “Why should you be sorry? We’re in a gay bar, and a good-looking guy like myself starts chatting to your lady.”

“Anyway, Marcus,” Janine interrupted, as she leaned across Frank, “I have a small confession to make.”

“Oh really, what’s that, babe?” Marcus asked.

“I called Frank earlier and asked him to come, he can get his hands on some really good MDMA.”

“What’s that?”

“MDMA, you know? Ecstasy, pills, little fellas, whatever you call them,” Janine said.

“Oh right.”

“Is that okay?”

“Yeah, it’s fine.”

Janine patted Frank on the lap, “Wait here a sec, we just need a quick word.”

She pulled Marcus away from the table to a quieter spot near the ladies’ toilets.

“What’s up, babe?” she asked.

Marcus scanned the club, seemingly interested in the crowded dance floor. “Nothing, it’s just, nothing.”

“Come on, babe, spit it out.”

“Well, first you give me a Viagra, which by the way has made me rock, fucking, hard. Next, you want to dose me up on E.” He finally turned, and looked down into her eyes, “Am I not enough for you without any additives?”

Janine stepped towards him and slipped her hands round his waist, “Of course, you are, my darling. This is just a stimulation thing.”

“Okay,” Marcus gestured with his head towards their table, “and what about him?”

“I did call him here for his connections, but also because he messaged me ages ago on that hook-up site I used before we met.”

Marcus pulled away, his eyebrow was tweaked, and his bottom lip stuck out.

“I never fucked him,” Janine said, “He used to message me some kinky bi stuff, but I wasn’t with anyone that I felt I could do that with.”

“And now you are?”

Janine stepped forward into his arms, “Yes baby, now I am. Like I said last week, I do love you - or at least believe I can love you - but I need particular stimuli to properly get me going. I’ll explain in detail at some point, come on, let’s go back.”

They returned to their table, Frank was still seated in the middle of the booth, both arms up on the back of the sofa. In front of him, six shot glasses, full of a golden liquid, vibrated in time to the bass.

“Tequila,” Frank said with a sweeping gesture.

“Always!” Janine said as they took their places on either side of Frank.

As they leaned forward to get their drinks, Frank beckoned them closer. “I’ve taken the liberty of spiking these, just bang them down in one,” he whispered.

Half an hour later, the three of them had joined the dancing throng. At first, their dancing had been pretty standard, Janine liked Frank’s open style of dancing, he was all waving arms and strutting legs.

However, she preferred the way Marcus moved his hips. His dancing, although casual and low-energy, somehow conveyed his strength; and his arms looked amazing in his tight, black, top.

Suddenly, the music cut, and rather than mix the next tune in, the DJ just dropped it.

“Ahhhhhh!!! I fucking love this tune!” Janine shouted, as the next song fired up, she dragged the two of them into the centre of the thronging bodies.

Ashanti and Biggie Smalls’ tune, ‘Unfoolish’, blared out of the speakers, Janine mouthed the words as her body writhed and jived to the music.

As Ashanti sang the words, “See my days are calm without you”, Janine stepped up to Marcus and keeping in time with the piano melody, weaved her body in a slow downward spiral, bending her knees, so that her head was by his navel. She then stretched up her arms and slid her hands up his stomach, chest, and up to his shoulders.

As she swayed upright, Marcus tried to grab her by the waist, but she caught his wrists and gave him a playful smile. She turned around to Frank and gestured him closer. Just as his writhing crotch was about to touch Janine’s, she spun back round to Marcus. The three of them writhed in perfect time to the music, making Janine briefly remember the dancing, mating ritual between two swans she once saw.

Janine mouthed Biggie’s words, as she writhed between the two men, “Some say the ex - makes the sex - spec-tac-ular.”

She alternated between pushing and rubbing her backside hard against Marcus’s cock, after feeling him get hard, she would spin around and do the same for Frank, the two of them pressed in harder each time she did this, kissing her neck and behind her ears.

They danced like this for several more songs, Janine’s dancing was getting more and more provocative. Her dress wasn’t short, but it clung to her so perfectly, that the term figure hugging didn’t do it justice.

The two boys were getting very aroused, their hands wandered up and down Janine’s thighs, across her buttocks, up her sides under her arms. They took turns leaning in and kissing her on the lips and neck, the feeling of this, coupled with their rock-hard cocks pushing against their trousers, made Janine’s pussy tingle with delight.

She closed her eyes, feeling the boys weave and glide around her, she imagined one of them kneeling right there and burying his tongue in her pussy. She snapped open her eyes and pulled Marcus close, who mistook this for a cue to kiss her. Instead, Janine put her hand on the back of his head and put her lips to his ear.

“Try and guess what dirty thought has just popped into my head?” Janine whispered.

Before Marcus could answer, she broke free of him and danced a few feet over to Frank, keeping her gaze firmly fixed on Marcus as she pushed her arse into Franks’s cock. She then took Franks’s hands and brought them up to her tits, all the while keeping her half-closed gaze locked onto Marcus. Finally, she beckoned him over.

“What are you thinking, naughty?” Marcus asked.

The size of his pupils and the width of his grin told Janine what she already knew. He was as high as she was.

“Well, guys,” she said. “I’ve always wondered what goes on in the men’s toilets at a gay bar. I think it would be cool to walk in with you on your knees in front of Frank.”

“There is actually a glory hole here,” Frank said, as he nuzzled her shoulder.

“What do you think, babe?” she asked Marcus.

“Fuck it! Lead the way!” he replied.

“You two go first, I’ll be right behind you,” Frank said. “Go to the end stall in the far corner. If it’s busy just wait right outside.”

The wall of sound thumping from the speakers, as Marcus and Janine entered the toilets, was abruptly cut off as the heavy door swung shut behind them.

“Woah, I’m pretty wired right now, how you doing?” Marcus asked.

“I’m tingling all over, and I can’t stop smiling,” Janine said.

The floors and ceiling of this busy toilet were decked out in black, faux marble tiles; on the wall to their right, stretching to the corner of the room, a long mirror, behind a row of sparkling white, square sinks.

Around twenty men stood by the sinks, only a few were washing hands, the rest were gossiping, making out, or just treating the place like it was an extension of the dance floor and scanning the room for action.

Marcus noticed more men by the urinals, which were tucked in between the left-hand wall and the first stall. He realised it was the first male toilet he’d been in, apart from maybe an airport one, where there were more stalls than urinals.

Janine got on her tip-toes slightly and whispered to Marcus, “Look,” she said, nodding towards one of the urinals. Marcus saw a man on his knees sucking another man’s cock.

Janine suddenly felt a bit breathless, “Wow! It’s kind of like I imagined it would be, but still a bit overwhelming. Are you okay, babe; do you feel comfortable?”

“Yeah, actually, It’s probably the drugs talking, but I’m pretty turned on by all of this.”

Janine just smiled, “Come on,” she said and led them through the group of gossiping, kissing men, to the corner stall, as Frank had instructed.

The door to the cubicle was open, as was the one next to it, Janine could feel her heart beating through her chest as she looked inside the stalls. The man in the corner cubicle was sitting on the toilet facing the wall, the other man stood with his trousers round his ankles, pressed up against the wall, sticking his cock through the hole.

The man receiving the blowjob held his cock in one hand, and with the other, he held up his shirt, as he arched his neck, and looked up at his dark reflection in the black ceiling.

The sucker shuffled closer to the dividing wall, taking more cock into his mouth in anticipation. The recipient of his oral skills let out a short, high-pitched yelp, “Ooo yes, baby! Ahhhh!”

He pulled back and yanked his trousers up in one fluid motion, he looked directly at Janine and Marcus as he pulled down his top and left the cubicle. The other man came out a second later, wiping his mouth with a tissue.

“You alright love?” he asked Janine, eyes fixed on Marcus, looking him up and down.

“I’m fantastic,” Janine said.

She noticed he’d missed a tiny bit of cum on his cheek, as he made to move off she leaned in, “You missed a bit,” she said, flicking out her tongue and lapping up the tiny globule of spunk.

“Ooh, you two are cheeky aren’t ya? Come and find me inside.”

As the two of them watched him walk off, they spotted Frank walking towards them.

Janine turned to Marcus, “Go in, shut the door - but leave it unlocked - close the lid and sit on the toilet, make sure you’re naked from the waist down, everything completely off, apart from your shoes.”

IreneWilliam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IreneWilliam

Frank paused before entering the adjoining cubicle, “Door open or closed?” he asked her.

“Closed.”

Janine watched the doors, counting the seconds in her head. She could hear Marcus taking off his trousers and underwear, yet still she waited. It was not until - with her ear pressed to the door - she heard the unmistakable slopping of a cock sliding in and out of a mouth, that Janine entered the cubicle.

Her whole body trembled at the sight in front of her, Marcus was sitting, legs spread, facing the door, his trousers bundled up next to him, his hand gripping his Viagra-hardened cock. Janine felt her pussy begin to pulsate as she watched Marcus suck cock, and play with himself.

Marcus’s head was turned to the side as he sucked Frank’s cock through the glory hole, which was bigger than it had looked from outside, it was large enough for Frank’s balls, and lower abdomen to be visible.

She just stood and watched, with her back up against the cubicle door, as Marcus used his spare hand to caress Frank’s balls as he sucked on his throbbing cock. With each forward movement of his head, Marcus let out a deep moan, and he squirmed on the seat in pleasure.

Janine focused on his eyes, they alternated between closed, and barely open. Janine felt Marcus’s excitement crackling in the air between them, she didn’t consciously register when she had hoiked up her dress and slipped her fingers into her cute, lace shorts.

She felt like the unnoticed voyeur watching two lovers, unaware of her presence, lost in ecstasy.

Janine looked up at the shiny, black tiles, and spied Frank’s reflection. He too was looking up and for a moment their eyes met. Janine was panting hard now, she wondered for a brief second if her beating heart was being amplified by the door, as she pushed back against it.

She felt tiny jolts of electricity, starting at her feet and shooting up her thighs, turning into waves of euphoria exploding from the pit of her stomach, then upwards over her breasts, shoulders, and face.

Her knees were trembling, Janine pulled her panties down over her trembling knees and dropped them by the door, she approached Marcus, still lost in the performance of his deep, sensual blowjob.

Janine dropped to her knees in front of Marcus, she moved his hand gently away from his cock and replaced it with her lips.

Marcus stroked her cheek as she used her tongue to moisten the end of his swollen rod. She played with just his helmet, pushing down on the edges, with a combination of lips and tongue.

Next, she quickly gulped down half of Marcus’s cock, then took her time sliding back up to the tip. Janine used the finger and thumb of one hand to squeeze the base while utilising the nails of her other hand to tickle his balls.

Marcus bucked, arching up off the seat, trying to push more of his cock into Janine’s mouth.

“Ogh, mmmy fuffin gddd!” Marcus mumbled, his mouth still full of Frank’s cock.

Janine stood up, hitched her skirt up further, and moved to straddle Marcus. She kept hold of his cock and guided it into her extremely, wet opening. She felt like she could hardly breathe as she lowered herself onto him.

“Fucking hell! You feel so big,” she panted.

Janine leaned forward and kissed Marcus’s exposed neck, she carried on kissing, working her way up to his cheek.

Janine thought she was going to come then and there when she felt Frank’s cock pushing against Marcus’s cheek. She slid back and forth on Marcus’s cock, as she used her hands and mouth to play with Frank’s cock through Marcus’s cheek.

She slipped one hand through the hole and grabbed Frank’s balls, they were bigger and rounder than Marcus’s, and felt like they were fit to burst. Janine kissed Marcus’s lips as they slid back and forth on Frank’s cock, making sure to use her tongue to lick and suck the cock as well.

At that moment, she heard the door swing open behind her, “Ooh! You don’t see that every day!”

Janine turned her head and saw two men, who she assumed were queuing for this very cubicle. They both smiled at her, and the smaller of the two waved, Janine smiled back and hitched her skirt up even further, making sure the two had a good view of her arse, and Marcus’s impressive cock stretching her soaking wet cunt.

She turned her attention back, and grabbed the base of Frank’s cock, with each forward thrust onto Marcus’s cock, she squeezed Frank’s tighter.

This set Frank off on a new moan-melody, “Oh, god yeah, don’t fucking stop! Keep doing that, get it down your throat!”

As he said this, he pushed his hand through the hole and grabbed the back of Marcus’s head and pulled it onto his cock.

The sight - and sound - of Marcus gagging on Frank’s cock set something off deep down inside her. Janine felt like her whole body was beginning to orgasm, not only was her pussy pulsating, her arsehole tingled, leaving an intense desire to have it licked.

Janine looked back over her shoulder, eyes half-closed, hoping the watching boys might come and start playing with her arse, instead, she saw they were leaned up inside the doorway, kissing and fondling each other.

“YES, OH GOD YES!,” Frank’s orgasm had taken her by surprise, what seemed like a gallon of cum, gushed into Marcus’s mouth. Frank still had his hand clamped to Marcus’s scalp. Janine thought back to last Sunday, when Marcus came hard down her throat, his weight pinning her to the bed.

Frank pulled his cock out of Marcus’s mouth, Janine moved quickly to get the last thick, globules of unswallowed cum.

It was Janine’s turn now, “Play with my arse baby, quick! Stick your finger up there,” she said.

Marcus obliged, using both hands to grab and spread her cheeks, he used his finger to rub up and down on her exposed arse. Janine held his head in both her hands and kissed him deeply, tasting the swirling cum in his mouth.

“Oh baby, yes, yes, yes, here it….EURRRGHHHAAAHH!”

Janine ground her pussy onto his cock in a bucking, twisting motion, Marcus’s finger slipped deep into her arse, squeezing and stretching as he did so; she felt his cock hit deep inside her.

She arched her back, licking her lips, tasting Frank’s cum. Marcus used his free hand to squeeze her tits, allowing the last pulsing wave to engulf her entire body.

She collapsed forward, unable to climb off Marcus’s still-hardened penis. “Didn’t you come, baby?” she asked.

“No, but my whole body feels like it’s plugged into the national grid! It’s like I’ve been tased, but the taser was set to cum!”

Janine barely had the energy to laugh, Frank now stood by the open cubicle door, “Are you two coming for a dance, or what?”

Janine carefully climbed off Marcus, bending briefly to give him a suck, “We’ll have to do something about that later,” she said, addressing Marcus’s cock directly.

As they left the cubicle, their audience of two, who had retreated back to the sinks, gave them a small round of applause as the three of them headed out. Janine turned just in time to see the smaller of the two go into the corner cubicle.

“Have fun!” she shouted, as she swung open the door and headed back into the sweaty, dark interior of the club.

“Do you guys fancy one more drink?” Frank asked.

“Yeah, let’s have one more, I like the idea of mingling here for a while, after what we’ve just done,” Janine said. She leaned closer to Marcus and whispered, “I want people to smell the sex on us.”

Marcus responded with a deep kiss, she could still taste Frank’s cum on him.

“Okay lovebirds, I’ll get the drinks in; shots?”

Forty-five minutes later the three of them were in the back of a seven-seater Uber, Janine sat in the middle, and as they got into the cab, she announced loudly that she had lost her panties in the club. This prompted the boys to invent a game whereby they tried to play with her pussy without the cab driver noticing.

The three of them were laughing so hard when they got out of the cab, and kissing and fondling in the lift on the way up to Frank’s apartment, that Janine didn’t notice how swanky the place was till they were inside.

“Wow! This place is off the charts, how high are we?” Janine said.

“Thanks, we’re on the forty-eighth floor, come, let me show you around.”

Frank showed them the L-shaped balcony, that wrapped around the corner of the apartment.

She opened the door to check it out more closely, Janine stared open-mouthed at the hot tub in the corner of his concrete garden.

“I didn’t realise there were more floors here. We’re doing it in that, right?” Janine said, pointing.

“Of course, now, do you want to see my sex room?” Frank said, with a smile and a wink.

“You have a sex room!”

“I have a lot of space, I like sex, so yeah, I have a sex room. Gimme a sec, I just want to go and prepare the bath and shower room.”

Frank left them sitting at a table, they looked out over the lights of London. Janine turned to Marcus, “So what was your favourite bit about earlier?”

“I’m not sure I can pinpoint the best bit,” Marcus stroked his chin thoughtfully, “The three of us sexy dancing was fucking hot.”

“Agreed,” Janine said.

“And I guess the taboo thrill I got from sucking a guy’s cock was amazing, and when you came in and started doing stuff to me,” Marcus threw his head back and blew out a soundless whistle, “Sheesh! That was pretty mind-blowing stuff.”

“Want to know mine?” Janine asked.

“Of course.”

“Those two guys watching us, then making out with each other as they watched us. You had spread my arse wide, and I just got so excited at them looking, I wanted them to join, to fuck me up the arse as I rode you hard.”

Marcus wore a wide grin, “Go on,” he said.

“I wanted Frank to come round, and for all three of them to fuck us both, I wanted all the people in that toilet, in fact, all the people in the club to come and watch us and join in.”

“Hmm, we might be able to do something about that.”

Janine looked up, Frank was standing by the door, in an expensive-looking, silk kimono and nothing else.

“About what?” she asked.

“About your fantasy for you and your lovely boyfriend, to be fucked by me and a couple of other guys.”

“Really now?” she said, getting up and approaching him.

“Yeah, if Marcus is okay with that,” he said, looking over Janine’s shoulder.

Marcus had his eyes closed, he was just experiencing another ecstasy rush, it was accompanied by an overwhelming warmness and feelings of empathy.

Marcus opened his eyes, panting, he looked over at Frank and Janine, “Yeah, that sounds great, who can you get to come over?”

“Come with me and I’ll show you.”

Published 
Written by IngridSchein
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments