Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Put A Beau On It

"When Beau makes an unflattering discovery about Lynn, she orchestrates a lewd scenario to add to her apology."

34
6 Comments 6
2.4k Views 2.4k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Disbelief left my body in a catatonic state. My mind raced along Conjecture Boulevard past the doors to other lies this woman – my woman – could’ve been telling me. I shook my head in disgust. Well, maybe more the fleeing ebbs of denial than disgust, but they’re family members, so who cares?

“I can’t believe you’ve been lying to me this whole time.”

“Baby,” Lynn said, “I swear, I didn’t mean to hurt you. And so much time had passed, I didn’t see a need to…”

“To what?” I wrinkled my nose. “Tell the truth?”

Lynn and I sat quietly in my living room. She, sulking into her lap, me glowering at her dishonesty.

“So,” she said, “what now?”

“I don’t know, Lynn.” I stood up and peered down at her. In that moment, her tits teased me, as well as the fullness of her lips and her innocent gaze, but succumbing to lust was non-optional. My head above had to be stronger than the one below.

“She only did it because I told her to.” Lynn sat forward, arching her back just how I liked so that her big backside jutted out behind her from my hovering view.

“Your assistant had virtual sex with me per your instruction, is what you’re saying?”

“No, I didn’t… look, she was only supposed to chat with you in my place.”

“Okay, so it’s her fault. Nooo accountability on your part whatsoever, right?”

“That’s not what I meant.” She cupped her face with both hands, then stood. “Baby, please, I know I messed up, but is there no way we can get past this?”

“We’ve been together for months, and only now you’re telling me that I had cyber sex with your assistant when all this time I thought I had it with you. That’s a breach of trust, baby.”

“Come on.” Lynn slapped her thighs in frustration and frowned. “Please.”

“Just leave. I… I need some space.”

Lynn folded her lips and asked, “Are you breaking up with me?”

I let the question hang before saying, “I don’t know what I’ma do yet. Please, just go.”

Lynn walked backwards for a few steps, a sorrowful expression on her face, then turned and clopped towards the door and through it. I stared at her big behind as her broad hips swiveled on her way out of there. That short, red dress flattered her figure immensely, but I battled the urge to stop her, bend her over, and clap her jiggly cheeks by the doorway. At that point, I would’ve rather masturbated than fuck a woman who proved untrustworthy.

Several days passed, and tens of calls hit my mobile from her. Few were legitimately missed, but for the majority, I watched the phone ring off until voicemail picked it up. Getting past the fact that she allowed me to believe the cyber session was with her when it wasn’t nearly made me blow a fuse. A part of me wanted to forgive her, and it was possible, but I didn’t want to rush it before I processed my feelings thoroughly and took my next step.

After a while, the calls stopped, and I had to admit, I wondered if I overreacted. I became heavily distracted during business meetings, and affecting my work was unacceptable. Something had to be done. The temptation to pick up the phone and try to patch things up tingled within my spine, but on every attempt, my conscience told me my feelings were justified.

One night, the thought of masturbating to gonzo porn crossed my mind, as a considerable amount of weeks had passed since I last busted a nut. Getting pussy wasn’t a problem for me, but I owed Lynn more respect than banging random shorties before I at least confirmed our status.

In the midst of stroking the bishop to a sloppy blowjob video, Lynn’s name lit up my screen. I pondered for the first four rings, then said, “Fuck it,” and answered on the fifth.

“Hello,” I said in a deadpan tone.

“Hi.” Lynn sounded apprehensive. Like she sucked up so much courage to even call and had forgotten the script she rehearsed to make this all go smoothly.

“So… what is it you wanna talk about at two o’clock in the morning?”

“I don’t want to lose you.” Straight to the point. I admired the courage of her opening statement, considering how our last conversation ended.

“That much I gathered from when we last saw each other.” I sat up and crossed my legs.

“You were right.” She let go a deep sigh. “I wasn’t taking full responsibility for what happened.”

“Go on.”

“And you deserved better than that. You deserved the truth – a long time ago.”

“Shouldn’t have happened in the first place.”

“Yes, you’re right. You’re absolutely right.” Dead air ruled for a few seconds before she said, “On top of an apology, I wanted to make it up to you.”

“That free-use shit ain’t gonna be enough this round, Lynn. This isn’t you being late and making us miss a reservation.”

“It’s not sex. Not with me anyway.”

“What are you talking about?”

“The assistant you never met? Mia?”

“Hold on.” I chortled, placed the phone on the bed and put it on speaker. “You’re making it up to me by letting me fuck Mia, who I’ve never met before, but I’ve cyber-fucked?”

“I know it’s messed up, but I’m messed up. I messed up, okay. And… I want to let you know I’m willing to do anything to make this work. I’ve never felt this way about anybody before.”

Enough was enough, and I should’ve just taken her back right there, but if she was willing to let me fuck a chick who’s already seen my dick, then why the hell not?

“I’m a little hesitant but… okay. When?”

“Tomorrow evening.”

“Alright.”

“One other thing. I’m gonna be in the room, watching.”

I leaned forward and asked, furrowing my brows, “You sure about that?”

The audio of her swallowing flowed through the speaker, and she said, “Yes.”

“What time?”I asked flatly.

“Five o’clock.”

“I’ll be there.” I ended the call and then tucked my phone away. No need to whack off since I’d be saving up for the next day.

When the following evening arrived, I sat in Lynn’s driveway, pondering the wisdom of this decision. Sure, I was angered by the betrayal, but Jesus Christ, banging someone else in her presence was nowhere near equivalent. The devil on my shoulder, however, thought that I shouldn’t pass up the opportunity and that I was somewhat owed. The feeling of entitlement scared me the most as I tried to train myself against that weakness. Fuck it, though; I was going to get some fresh ass.

I jumped out of my whip, jogged to the door and rang the doorbell. Quick footfalls approached from the opposite side, locks unlocked, and the same footfalls resumed and faded away.

“Come in.” That voice rang familiar from the rare times I called her landline during working hours. Mia, the assistant and fresh piece of ass I was scheduled to fuck.

I entered and walked through the hallway, which I’d only ever traversed at night, so doing so during the dying gasps of daylight made me feel like a tourist.

“In here, babe,” Lynn said from what I remembered her telling me was her assistant’s office. I followed the sound of her voice further down the hallway and opened the last door on the right. What I saw a few feet away from me and at the other end of the room placed me on pause.

“Baby,” said a purple tank top-wearing, bottomless Lynn who sat in an office chair with her legs spread across the armrests, pointing her luscious pussy toward me and her white, naked assistant, who stood in high heels, two steps in front of me. “This is Mia. Mia, this is my newest and, hopefully, final Beau whose name ironically is Beau.”

Her assistant extended her hand for a handshake and grinned. “It’s so great to finally meet you.” Lynn cleared her throat, which prompted Mia to say, “Although I wish the circumstances were better.”

I tried to conceal my shock at her attractiveness. A few inches under Lynn’s statuesque height – even while wearing black stilettos – and not as thick, but not skinny. Her breasts and buttocks were enough to jiggle and fill my grip, which opposed the overabundance I grew accustomed to. A dark ponytail, swishing between her shoulder blades, would save me the work of forcing the hairstyle, and she owned quite the spunky demeanour.

“Lynn,” I said, “you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.” Yeah, I know I said the devil on my shoulder told me to indulge, but the angel on my other shoulder whispered to retreat.

“I do.” Lynn splayed her labia and lightly rubbed her clitoris. “Baby, I wanna make it up to you, but the truth is, I’ve kinda wanted to watch you fuck another girl for a minute now.”

Blood surged throughout my system like the old plasma had shipped out, and rejuvenated cells and plasma replaced it. “Wait… for real? How come you never mentioned it?”

“Our argument all those weeks ago after I told you about cyber sexin’ Mia; it made me realize that I didn’t feel as comfortable with you as I should. If I claim to be so in love with you, then sharing the truth or my fantasies shouldn’t be such a big deal.”

“Oh my God, it’s so sweet that you’re opening up, Lynn,” Mia said in an overly cutesy voice, but when we simultaneously looked at her, she put up her hands. “Sorry, not my place.”

“Hey, look,” I said. “Let’s just be open and honest with each other going forward, okay?”

“Okay, baby.” Lynn flashed a grin at me, then her expression turned cold, and she looked at Mia. “Remember, nothing you say is off limits. Say all the nasty, degrading, humiliating shit you gotta say to me.”

Mia winced while flicking back and forth between us and said, “You sure, boss?”

“I ain’t your boss tonight, honey. All I am, as of now, is a pathetic cuck who’s about to watch a bad bitch fuck her man because she can’t do shit about it.”

Mia shrugged and said, “Alright, if you say so.”

She walked toward me, causing her tits to jiggle slightly, and unbuckled my pants, so they dropped to the floor. My boxer briefs were in distended distress as my dick pleaded for escape and to find safe asylum in someone’s warm holes.

“Mmm, this is a lot of fucking meat.” Mia’s fingertips trailed the imprint, then she looked behind at Lynn and asked, “Do you feel helpless watching another woman fondle your man’s package?”

“Yes.” Lynn rubbed her clit in a clockwise motion.

“I think I should drop to my knees and suck this big cock in front of you. Is that what you wanna see, you pathetic bitch? Do you wanna see his big, black cock going in and out of my pretty mouth?”

“Fuck yesss.” Lynn’s masturbatory pace increased, and her cunt glistened.

“Not so fast, bitch.” Mia pulled me so that my side profile was to Lynn, and she sank to her knees. I stepped out of my boxers and threw my shirt to the side. “Don’t you dare fucking cum until I tell you too, understood?”

Pandora_cockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Pandora_cockTS

“Yes.” Lynn bit her bottom lip and hummed as she slowed her clitoral stimulation to a crawl. Seeing her in such a subservient role to someone else beside me in the bedroom was a culture shock, to say the least, but my reverie’s feed became scrambled when the heat of Mia’s tongue licked the slit in my glans and curled around it.

“Shhitt,” I said softly. When I looked down at Mia, her positioning while performing oral aligned perfectly with my tastes: Face tilted up, eye contact, ass sticking out. Clearly, my lady spilled the beans about our sex life. Either that or birds of a feather flocked together.

“I’m gonna take this monster cock down my throat, and your girlfriend’s going to watch and love it.” Mia held the base of my dick and spat on the shaft, leaving a line of froth along its length. “Does that turn you on?”

Defeating my nature to think it through, I quickly said, “Hell yeah.” Mia placed her hands on my muscular thighs and pushed her mouth down the length of my vascular beef slab. She passed the halfway point, and no signs of oppression formed in her features until an inch before the pubic bone, her throat reminded us it belonged to a human being.

“Oh god, yes.” Lynn observed the lewd scenery, now alternating between fingering her sopping hole and rubbing the puffy labia and clit. Her other hand pulled up her top and tweaked her nipples while the beginnings of retching croaked from Mia’s tight, slimy throat.

When Mia backed off, a loud “braaack” pierced the air, and thick phlegm stretched and thinned out from my glans. She laughed huskily and said, “Fuck, it’s way bigger in person.” She looked over to Lynn and said, “Bet you couldn’t get that far, you useless slut.”

“No.” Lynn’s eyes rolled up, and she finger-fucked herself furiously. The sight made my dick jump, and the need to dive back into her employee’s slutty mouth burrowed into my consciousness.

“Don’t fucking cum yet!” Mia barked, shooting spitballs over my thighs and shins. The single string that hung on her chin snapped, and she looked at me and massaged my balls. “I’d suck this big, black cock for the entire night, but my whorish cunt’s begging for it.”

“Ah yeah?” I asked, measuring her like a piece of fuckmeat.

“Yeah.” She dimmed her stare and pouted her lips. “I wanted this monster cock to stretch me out from that afternoon I first saw it and fucked myself to it.” She spat on it as if it angered her. As if she had a grudge against it for not filling her instead of littering her fantasies. How dare my delicious dick do that to her fine ass.

“Keep stroking that muthafucka.” Guilt crashed through me in waves over my explicit enthusiasm within the situation. Yes, from Lynn’s facial expressions, shiny vulva and inner thighs, she definitely enjoyed it, but could this cause issues later down the road?

Mia stood up and turned, still holding onto my stiff baton with one hand and led me to a red couch situated in the room. Her tanned ass cheeks dimpled and jiggled with every step, blitzing me with fantasies of fucking and then busting a life-changing nut all over them. Anticipation, being the best part of sex, is too often forgotten.

“I want you to fuck all of that anger you have against that slut into my cunt.” Mia lowered to all fours on the couch but parallel to the back so that Lynn could once again view the side profile. I crept up behind her, keeping one foot on the ground and placing the other on the couch for optimum balance, then slapped her pretty backside with my fleshy beast. The veins pronounced with each smack and the more her bottom arched up for me.

“I’m not even that mad at her anymore,” I said with a smile, which apparently wasn’t part of their script because Mia glared at me, appearing on the verge of snarling and gnashing.

“Fuck that! Think of how betrayed and pissed off you were when you found out that I was the one that made you cum so fucking hard that afternoon.” She bounced her ass into me while my dick and balls lay on top of it. “The fact that I was the reason you fucked her so good later that night. Doesn’t that make you mad?”

I got a sense of Mia’s and Lynn’s game. Trying to get the ultimate rough fuck out of a brother is something that women have been doing for centuries, and it helped with their whole cuckolding fantasy, because at that point, I believed it was theirs and not just my sweetheart’s. I decided to play along because maybe I needed to properly purge it from my system instead of just chucking it aside and believing everything was cool.

“Yeah, it does make me mad.” I exchanged looks between Mia and Lynn – winking at my sweetheart. The flash of a smile and a blown kiss from her warmed my heart, but we both quickly got back into character.

“Then pound all of that rage into me,” Mia said just before I slipped my pole into her slick pussy. Her mouth opened so wide I thought her jaw would dislocate. I guessed my love and I weren’t the only ones who broke character within the space of two minutes.

“That what you want?” I bottomed out inside of her, pressing her soft, tanned cheeks against my pelvis. When I slowly retracted, her cunt lips stretched as if attempting to halt my penis’ escape, and she quickly resumed character and a visage of primal lust.

“You fucking bastard.” She predator-growled and snapped her head back, which allowed me to catch her ponytail and keep her there. “Look at how he’s fucking my pussy, you lying bitch.”

“I’m a dirty, lying slut.” Lynn cancelled the rubbing and stuck to just fingering.

“What was that, bitch?” Mia asked, and right after I slammed into her so firmly, she jolted forward and rolled her eyes up in a system reboot. Her degradation of Lynn inspired ruthless, follow-up thrusts, making drool fall from her bottom lip and gnarled dialogue.

“Please don’t stop degrading me.” Lynn’s soulless stare through us meant, from experience, that her orgasm was around the corner.

As if someone plugged her back in, Mia’s face flashed in fury at Lynn, and she asked, “Are you gonna cum while watching your man fuck me like a piece of trash?” My backshots rag-dolled Mia’s supple body.

“Yesss.” Lynn appeared on the precipice of sobbing.

“Like a fucking whore?” The claps against Mia’s tight but jiggly rump escalated in their decibels.

“Yesss pleeeasse.” Lynn lifted a nostril and crossed her eyes against the background of my heavy grunting and rutting.

“Then cum, you cowardly cunt!” Mia gritted her teeth and grimaced so hard her eyes were horizontal dashes as I fucked her with all of my might. “Fucking cum now!”

After their shrieking, vibrating and body-bending, I wasn’t sure Mia’s instruction was for Lynn, herself or both. Never had I witnessed such coital carnage in my decades of life. Miracles do exist because, somehow, Lynn didn’t fall out of her office chair, and Mia didn’t break my damn dick with her exorcism cosplay.

“Come here and…” Mia said, out of breath, with the side of her face planted into the couch. “Suck my cum off your man’s cock.” Lynn stood but stumbled, and I nearly bolted to catch her, but she steadied and pushed her palm out at me. She then slowly padded towards us, dropped to her knees and opened her mouth wide, waiting for my dick slimed with Mia’s juices. I pulled out from Mia, and the visual of her gaping cunt made me wish my phone was nearby to take a picture. Probably would’ve sold for a high price, too. My dick found its target past Lynn’s thick lips, and she bobbed on it, sucking as hard as possible to clean all traces of Mia, before pulling it out by the base and guiding it toward her assistant’s entrance.

“No,” Mia said. “I can’t take any more of that monster. Intermission.”  Lynn and I laughed when Mia made the timeout gesture.

“As the worthless cuck,” Lynn said, “I think you should cum in her pussy, and she sit over me and squirt it so I can swallow it.”

“Lynn, I can’t take. Any more. Cock.”

“Oh, come on.”

“Cum in my mouth,” Mia said in my direction, “and I’ll give Lynn a taste.”

Without a word, I moved from behind Mia, lifted her head, and she opened her mouth for the resumed invasion of my meat. Lynn positioned herself so that her face was under the sloppy blowjob, which quickly turned into aggressive throat fucking. The resulting drool and slop dripped onto Lynn’s brown features, and she moaned heavily, while masturbating to the scene.

“Shit.” I held Mia’s head with a solid grip. “Both of y’all want this fucking nut? Huh? Do you?” Veins bulged from my frame, and I imagined those around my temple and splitting my forehead were pulsing before my torso humped and curled over Mia’s crown. My jaw slackened, and my IQ points plummeted towards the depths of imbecility. Surges that seemed non-stop from my balls, perineum and cock pumped into Mia’s hot throat and as the last of it escaped, so did a voice-cracking wail from my already strained vocal cords.

When I straightened and pulled out completely, Mia kept her maw agape to show me the remnants and then tilted her head down towards Lynn’s willing, open mouth. At that moment, the lewd, gooey exchange threatened my consciousness, but I fought to remain resilient in the glare of formidable debauchery.

“Gargle and swallow it, slut.” Mia sat on her haunches, and Lynn followed the deliciously despicable instruction. With her head still rocked back, she gargled, swished, gargled again, allowing for bubbles to expand and pop, and then finally swallowed. She closed her eyes tight, then reopened them as if surprised, swished her tongue around and released a laugh so raucous I was instantly reminded why I loved that woman so much.

“Jesus Christ, babe,” I said, stumbling backwards.

“You better fucking marry her,” Mia said. “Oh, and Lynn, can I drop character now? It was hot and all, but I much prefer when you boss me around.” She jumped her eyebrows suggestively.

“Nasty bitch,” Lynn said, then stood and placed her hands akimbo. She looked at me, smiled and pouted for a kiss, which I gladly provided. “Mia, you ain’t got nowhere to be, so we’re all sleeping here tonight.”

“Oh, thank god,” Mia said. “I am way too tired to drive after that.”

“In the same bed.”

“Oh.” Mia’s lips retained an ‘O’shape, and she glanced between the two of us. “If you two want to go again, that’s fine ‘cause I’ll be dead to the world.”

“Bitch, you know ya horny ass gonna sit up like Mike Myers as soon as you hear my pussy get wet or his dick get hard.”

Through the fatigue, I had enough energy to lose my shit and cackle at that comment. The events of that evening made me question my judgment in distancing myself from Lynn for all of those weeks. I concluded that I had a right to feel the way I did, but I promised to never shut her out for so long again, and to have a more focused dialogue if another challenging situation arose. After telling her this, we pinky swore to place a moratorium on lying for the remainder of our natural lives as it served no purpose but to waste time and fester strife when we could be fucking instead.

Speaking of fucking, Lynn woke up in the middle of the night and started sucking me off, and just like her prediction, Mia tossed and turned right down there to help her. I wasn’t fully sure what I had gotten myself into, but life was too boring and unpredictable to not ride the waves and find out.

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments