Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ron and Ronnie Chapter 20 - Finally, The Purpose.

"Ron finally tells me why he has told me Ronnie's story. Shirley and I tease Ted."

5
3 Comments 3
3.4k Views 3.4k
7.4k words 7.4k words

Goyse

I knew that Ron’s story had to be coming to an end soon because of the age of the children at that stage of the story. He had already told me that Ronnie was refusing to allow him to father his child, well after her son Garry had been born and I knew that he was only just over eighteen months old when they had split up. I was keen to hear what had led to her leaving.

Sue had returned from the hospital. I was still angry with her and tried to avoid her as much as possible. She made attempts to talk to me but I answered in the binary whenever I could and didn’t get involved in a complex conversation. If it required a decision I simply said, “Why don’t you decide.”

I arrived again as Ron returned from work. He met me with the normal, “How are they hanging mate.”

And as usual I simply replied, “Great, how are you.”

I had collected a few beers on the way over and while he dressed I opened a couple. After some discussion about the condition of the weather, he led into the remainder of the story.

Ron

As time passed, I was starting to become persistent about us having a child. It was important to me and I was not willing to leave it alone. Ronnie kept saying the same thing each time, “I’m not ready yet.” She was not protected but I knew her cycle and she made damn sure that we did not make love at her fertile stage. Eventually, after Garry had turned one, I gave up and decided it was not going to happen. As you might have expected I was a bit pissed off about it all and told her she should go back on the pill. Her response astounded me.

“I’m not going back on the pill. This is my body and you won’t tell me what to do with it.”

I couldn’t work it out. She didn’t want to have a child with me but she didn’t want to use protection. My thoughts were that if she was on the pill then we didn’t have to worry about when we made love. It simply meant that if we wished to have sex during the week to ten days that she felt there was a risk then we didn’t have to worry about her conceiving. Why would she not do the sensible thing?

When she had cheated with Joe, I had come down hard on her. One of the things that I insisted on telling her is that if she had spoken to me about what she was about to do I may not have stopped her. I had explained at that time that if she talked to me about her meeting another man even if I didn’t want her to I probably would allow it. The point that I made many times was that just not knowing what she was up to had the potential to drive a wedge between us.

It was a Thursday night some months later. I knew that sex was out of the question because I knew she was approaching the fertile stage of her cycle. We were in bed when she suddenly cuddled up to me. I immediately thought, 'What’s happening? It’s as if she wants to make love with me.' I put my arm around her and she kissed me, something she would never do in bed if she didn’t want to have sex. It raised my expectations. I responded and said, “I love you, honey,” and placed my hand on her thigh.

“No, Ron, you know I can’t tonight. There is something that I need to talk to you about.”

“Okay, what is it?” I asked as I stroked her thigh and moved my hand towards the inside of her leg.

“I’ve been invited to go for a trip out to the Island for the weekend leaving tomorrow morning.”

“That shouldn’t be a problem. Which girls are going?”

She was quiet for a while before she answered, “It’s not with the girls.”    

“Are you going alone?” I was looking at her and could see that my question troubled her. The answer was obviously no. I felt a surge of anger. “Who is it with? Who has invited you?”

“I don’t want you to know who he is but I want you to let me go. If you knew who it was you would cause trouble. You once told me that if I wanted to do something like this then if I talked to you about it then you would not stop me and if you agreed then it couldn’t be called cheating.”

“I thought we were past that.”

“You’re past that but I’m not. I miss what Joe could do for me and I want this to see if it takes away some of my desire.”

“You are not protected. How would you handle that?”

“It’s too late for me to take the pill and he has already told me that he will not wear a condom. I would just have to take the risk.”

“So you are saying that you will not have sex with me when there is a risk but you will do it for this man despite the fact that you will probably come back pregnant to someone other than your husband again. Is that what you are saying?”

“It’s a possibility.”

“No, it’s not a possibility. It’s very likely. Don’t you see that I can’t agree with that?”

“I’ve tried to do it the right way with you Ron, the way you asked me to so I guess that I will just have to go and suffer the consequences when I get home.”

“Ronnie, if you do this, don’t come home. You promised me that the next child would be mine. I want you to spend this weekend with me. Let us make love every day and night for this week then I will not object if you go to the Island next weekend no matter who you go with.”

“No, it’s organized, I’m going this weekend. I’ve already agreed to go. I want you to accept this, Ron. I want you to be reasonable when you see me off in the morning. It is very important to me that you don't get angry with me." 

“Okay, I’ll help you pack all your gear.” I got out of bed, pulled the suitcases out of the cupboard, threw them on the floor in anger then started packing her clothes. I decided that she would not be allowed to come back. After a while, I stopped. There was a question that I had wanted to ask her for a long time but had thought better of it because I didn’t want to cause an argument. Now it no longer mattered. “Ronnie, when you cheated with Joe that time, you were dressed in clothes that I have never seen in your wardrobe. Where did they come from?”

“Why?”

“I just want to know, that’s all.”

“Well, our marriage is over anyway because you are pushing me out so I guess I may as well tell you. Remember when I was going to the motel with Sue?”

“Yes, how could I forget?”

“The guys bought me a complete wardrobe of clothes. I kept them.”

“So where did you keep them?”

“I kept them at the motel. They provided me with a room there. They had paid up the rent for three years so I still have it. I keep a complete wardrobe of clothes there.”

“So what you are saying is that you met those men four times altogether and they provided you with clothes and a room for three years? That doesn’t sound feasible.”

“No, I was meeting them for a couple of years. I’m sorry Ron, but if I told you the truth you would never have forgiven me. I told you we met only four times because that is how many times Joe came along before you found out.”

I didn’t say anything I just kept packing her clothes. Inside I was seething. If I had opened my mouth I would have verbally abused her. I didn’t want to do that. I wanted to make our separation as friendly as possible for the sake of the kids. I had seen a good many separations where the kids suffered because the parents were too busy fighting each other. I didn’t want that for our kids.

She had got out of bed and walked away. I didn’t know where she went but later on, I found out that she had moved into one of the kid’s rooms for the night. As I packed her clothes I discovered an overnight bag that had been packed hidden away in a corner. Curiosity got the better of me so I opened it to find a number of short almost translucent nighties and sexy outfits that I had never seen before. I guessed that these were her clothes to take to the island.

I still had the pack of large-sized condoms that I had purchased for Gary. I took them out of the drawer and put them on top of her clothes in her overnight bag. As I did so I noticed another package in her bag. Not knowing what it was, I picked it up to read the label. The first thing that I saw was the words ‘hormonal IUD’.

I just shook my head, zipped up the bag and put it back where I had found it. I then realized that she did not want to save our marriage. If she did she would have told me that she had organized protection.

I stopped what I was doing and went back to bed. After some time I realized that I wasn’t going to sleep so I got dressed, climbed into my car and drove away from the house. I sat for quite a while looking out to sea before I called Sarah.

“Hello, Sarah speaking.”

“Hi Sarah, it’s Ron. Can I come over to talk?”

“Not just now, Ron, I have company but I can meet you somewhere.”

“Oh, I’m sorry Sarah. I didn’t mean to cause you a problem. Can you have a coffee with me tomorrow morning perhaps?”

“No, I’ll meet you now, not tomorrow. I know you wouldn’t call me unless it was important. Where are you?”

“I’m at the waterfront.”

“Right, I’ll be at the shop on the corner of my street in fifteen minutes. Pick me up there.”

“If it’s inconvenient we can leave it, Sarah.”

“No, meet me in fifteen minutes.”

I drove slowly to her suburb. I felt bad because it was obvious that I had disturbed her while entertaining. I was sitting in my car waiting when I saw her walking towards me. She opened the car door and climbed in. She looked at me and said, “Let’s go back down to the waterfront.”

“Okay.” I drove off slowly looking in my rearview mirror to see if anyone came out of her house. I saw nothing but there was a red car parked in her driveway.

“What’s happened, Ron?”

“Ronnie has decided to go away with a man for the weekend.”

“Bloody bitch, I assume that you gave it to her.”

“No, I didn’t. I told her that if she went then she should not come back.”

“So finally she has stretched the rubber band until it has broken. I hope you stick with that. She continually hurts you and that is not going to change. Your life would be a lot better without her pulling you down all the time. I had heard that she had a new boyfriend. I was wondering how long it would be before you found out? Who told you?”

“She asked me for my permission to go. I might have given it if she had just told me that she would protect herself. She hasn’t used any protection with me since the baby was born and when I asked about how she would protect herself she said she wouldn’t use anything. I couldn’t accept that so I told her not to go. She said she was going anyway.”

“It all starts again, same thing just different names.”

“It’s the last time for me, Sarah. I’m over it.”

“What about the kids? What did she say about them?”

“It was as if they didn’t exist. She didn’t mention them.” I looked at her and asked, “Where is young Ronny?”

“Ronny is with my friend, Ron. I should have told you before now, I have a boyfriend. That was who I was with when you called.”

“Oh, I see. You didn’t have to come you know. I feel bad taking you away like that. What did you tell him?”

“I told him the truth. He already knew about you and me. I said you needed my company and that you wouldn’t have called if it was not very important. Ron, I still love you. I probably always will but I have to make a life for myself. I hope you understand and I hope you aren’t too hurt by it.”

“No, no, I understand. I admit that I’m surprised but you have every right to get on with your life. He must be pretty special if he knows about you and me and still let you go.”

“He doesn’t know everything about us but enough that he knows that I care about you. He offered to look after Ronny so that I could meet with you. He said that he would see me in the morning.”

“That sounds like he expects you to spend the night with me.”

“Yes, it does, doesn’t it? He probably thought that because I told him I may not be home tonight.”

“So we can sit here on the beachfront till daylight?”

“No, I was thinking more like that Room 43 that you said that your mate, Goyse mentioned. If we can get it, that is.”

“I’d like that.”

“Yes, we both would. We might never have another chance, Ron. Tonight could be our goodbye love-in.”

“What would your boyfriend think of that?”

“As yet I have made no definite commitments to him. We made love for the first time tonight but we have dated a number of times. He loves Ronny and we have a lot in common. I like him a lot. I’m certain that it will work for us but I want you and me to be together tonight even if it is our last time.”

I started the car and drove around to the motel. I asked the guy was Room 43 available. He smiled and said, “You’re Goyse’s mate aren’t you?”

“Yes, I know Goyse.”

He handed me the key and said, “Enjoy your night, mate.”

“What about payment?”

“I’ll be here at eight in the morning. I’ll have breakfast ready for you. Fix me up then. I’ve closed everything down for the night.”

Sarah and I made our way to the room. She walked with her arm around me. In her other hand, she carried a small bag. Once we looked around the room she said, “Excuse me, Ron, I’ll be right back.” I sat on the edge of the bed and waited. I really didn’t know what to do. I felt stressed over what Ronnie had done and added to that was the fact that Sarah who I cared about was going off to start a new life. It was obvious that our meetings for breakfast or lunch would need to end if her relationship became serious.

While grappling with all this I looked up to find Sarah standing in front of me dressed in a very short nightie. She obviously had no bra on because her nipples were sticking out like little headlights very visible through the super light material. She smiled at me and did a little turn. The skirt of the nightie flew up as she turned and her bare flesh was visible underneath. “You like?” She asked.

“Nope,” I replied with a grin. "I love."

She took the three steps to get to me and sat down on my lap, put her arms around my neck and kissed me. This was a kiss of a woman who was after more than just a hug. My penis understood and responded appropriately. She noticed and moved aside on my lap a little. She then looked down and said, “He likes me as well.”

“Nope, he loves you as well.”

“I think you had better get rid of these clothes,” she said as she unbuttoned my shirt. She rubbed her soft hands across my chest running her little fingers through the red hair that adorned it. She then pulled me to my feet to unbuckle my trousers. As she pushed my trousers and underpants to the floor my cock as hard as a policeman’s batten flipped upwards striking my stomach with a flapping noise. “I’m going to miss him. Ken doesn’t seem to get as hard as you do. Shame I can’t keep you both. Life can be hard at times,” she said with a giggle while feeling how hard my cock had become.

I sat down on the bed again and pulled her back onto my lap then laid down meaning she was now on top of me. I rolled over so that she was on her back and while looking her directly in the eyes moved slowly down her body. I felt her trying to stop me but I was stronger and I continued to move southwards.

“No, Ron, you can’t!”

“And why not?”

“It’s embarrassing.”

“It hasn’t been embarrassing before.”

“No, but Ken and I hadn’t had sex before. I haven’t had a chance to clean myself yet.”

“Hhhmmmm, do you like me to lick you?”

“You know I do.”

“It’s settled then.” I continued my movement slowly down along her body while still looking her directly in the eyes. She humped her back slightly and lifted her head so that she could continue to watch me. “I see you have shaved since I last saw you.”

“Yes, I did that to impress Ken. He let it slip that he liked women who shaved. What about you Ron. Do you like me shaved?”

“I keep telling you Sarah, I don’t like you at all. I love you.” I had by this time reached her pussy. My tongue snaked out along her grove.

“Oh, Ron, that’s so special. How am I ever going to get along without you?” She placed her hands on top of my head and pushed me into her crotch. I felt her legs lift and her thighs tightened around my ears as she placed her heels on my back.

“You had better talk to that boyfriend of yours if you want us both, Sarah. Educate him early. Make sure that he knows upfront that we have something that is too special to lose. Don’t spring it on him after he gets too involved because then he might not accept it.”

“I’ve already told him that we have a very special bond but I haven’t told him that it is sexual. He thinks that you’re like a brother to me.”

“He let you come out tonight and didn’t try to stop you did he? Surely he must at least suspect.”

“I guess he might.”

“Tomorrow when you get home he is going to be curious so he will ask some questions. It might give you the opportunity to give him a little more information than you might if you want him to become more curious about us. Telling a man little titbits as you have sex with him can allow him to accept things that he might otherwise not.”

“Is that how Ronnie got you to accept that she has sex with others?”

“Something like that. We grew up together. She matured before I did so she was interested in boys before I showed any interest in girls. We were good friends and spent time together every day. When she dated it seemed natural for her to talk to me about it. She spoke about her desires and how she felt. She didn’t hide anything from me. When she had sex for the first time she told me about it. That was the first time that I ever felt aroused. Ronnie noticed as young women are likely to and didn’t hesitate to give me release. From that time onwards, I associated my arousal with her having sex with others.”

“That’s so erotic. I can understand why you loved her and I can see now why you accepted her cheating on you as she did.”

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

“Yes, if it hadn’t got so out of control, our relationship would have continued to be very strong. Once she became addicted to this risk-taking it caused me massive stress. I did everything humanly possible to accept it but this time is the last straw. There has to be a limit to everything. I have accepted raising three children by other men but I can’t accept a fourth. If I did how do I know that there won’t be a fifth or even a sixth? I had to end it.”

”You poor man, she’s destroying you. Come up here.”

In between talking I had been using my tongue to stimulate her sex. She was very wet. I was sure from the taste that some of the moisture that ran from her was Ken’s sperm. The training that Ronnie had given me over the years set me in good stead to understand and accept being second when it came to sex. I knew that for me this was going to be as good as it gets.

As I moved up along her body I flicked my tongue across her nipples. She moaned in response. There was no delay. By the time we were kissing my cock had slipped inside her velvety smooth and receptive hole. I would say that she felt glorious but glorious is not a good enough word to describe the feeling of her. She was exceptional.

She worked hard on me and in very little time I was about to cum. “I’m close, Sarah if you don’t slow a little I’ll lose it.”

With that, she increased her thrusting and as promised I coated her pussy walls with my seed. I rested my weight onto her in my exhaustion and she rolled me to the side. I looked her in the eyes and said, “I’m sorry, I just couldn’t hold it.”

“That’s alright, Ron. It was not likely that I would reach orgasm anyway. I think that Ken solved that problem for me earlier tonight.”

This shocked me a little. No man wants to hear that a woman who he cares about found another lover who is superior.

During the night we made love two more times. When I awoke, Sarah was showering. I thought of joining her but decided against it, my reasoning being that if she wanted me to join her she would have waited for me to wake. When she came out I kissed her and disappeared to the bathroom.

When we arrived at the office, Jeffery, the office clerk had organized breakfast for us. We ate breakfast in silence. For my part, I was lost for what to say to her given that this may be my last opportunity to make love with her. After breakfast, I drove her home. I parked outside her unit. I looked up and saw a fit looking man around six foot tall standing at her door. Sarah got out and walked around to my door and kissed me. It was not just a parting kiss it was the kiss of lovers.

“Good-bye Ron. I’ll take your advice and discuss us with Ken. If he agrees I’ll give you a call.” With that, she turned and walked away.

Goyse

Ron looked at me. I couldn’t help myself I needed to know. “Did Sarah call you, Ron?”

“I’m still waiting, old pal. I haven’t given up yet. Perhaps she is still trying to convince him or maybe she is still looking for an opportunity.”

“You didn’t tell me what happened with Ronnie?”

“I think you know more about that then I do, Goyse.”

“I don’t follow?”

“I’m told that when she got back from the Island she went straight to your place. She was there for almost two hours before she left. The private detective that I hired told me that she was crying when she left. She filled the tank of her car and then headed southwards towards the city. I received a note from her telling me where to store her gear. She left a forwarding address for mail which was a post office address. The manager of the storage yard opened up the storage container for me but would not give me any more information.”

“Do you think that Ronnie and I had sex, Ron?”

“I don’t think anything, Goyse except what the detective told me. He thought that she had led you down to one of the bedrooms but he said you came back within a few minutes. I don’t think you would be that quick, mate so I’m assuming that you told her no.”

“Have you heard from her since then?”

“Only what her mum has told me. She told me that I should drop the kids off at her place each Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon so that Ronnie can talk to them by phone. I asked her mum did Ronnie leave me for someone else. Her reply was no. She intends staying single.”

“How are you coping now, Ron. Is it getting any easier for you?”

“I dream of her at night but then I dream of Sarah just as often and occasionally I dream of Sally as well. I’m no longer angry with her. I think that what she did was the best thing for both of us. It wasn’t good for the kids and I’ll probably never forgive her for that but as far as she and I go, she did the right thing.”

“I don’t follow?”

“Well, there was no other man. She went to the Island alone. I hired the detective the next morning and he spent the weekend at the Island. He came back and reported that other than occasionally saying hi to a couple of men who showed interest in her she spent the time alone. He was curious so he approached her table at breakfast on the last day and asked could he join her. She said okay but then told him, 'before you get ideas I should tell you that I’m married to a wonderful man and I won’t cheat on him.'”

“That makes no sense. Why would she make you believe that she was cheating and risking pregnancy when she wasn’t?”

“It beats me, mate. It leaves me with more questions than answers. I asked her mum what she thought when I took the kids over last Friday and she told me that Ronnie had told her that she did it for me, not for herself. I think she thought that Sarah and I would end up together or maybe she thought Sally and me. Who knows? Whatever it was she is not going to tell anyone by the look of it and I can’t contact her to ask her. I only had one hope.”

“What was that mate?”

 “I thought that would be obvious to you, Goyse.”

“I don’t follow?”

“Well, she went to your place when she came back from the Island and left town immediately afterwards. I was hoping that you would break your promise to her once you heard my story.”

“What promise are you talking about?” I thought for a moment and then it dawned on me, “Do you think that she told me why she left you?”

“Why else would she go to see you? She knew your wife wouldn’t be there. She respected you more than any person alive today. It makes sense doesn’t it?”

I shook my head. He had told me this story to convince me to tell him something that I didn’t know. I thought back on her visit. Sue had told me that she had cheated on Ron by going to the island with a lover. I was angry with her for doing that to Ron. If I had not been so aggressive to her she may have had the opportunity to discuss her problems with me. Maybe my response of telling her that if I ever heard of her cheating on Ron again I would tell him took that opportunity away from her.

I looked at my old mate and said, “Oh fuck, mate I’m sorry. I fucked up. When she came to me I sent her away. I took away her opportunity to tell me.”

“It’s okay my friend. I was not going to let her come home no matter what she said. I just wondered what she told you but I see now I should have meant if she told you.”

After that, we chatted for a while before I headed off home.

As I backed out of Ron’s driveway I saw Shirley waiting for me in the dark near her house. I pulled up and walked down the driveway to her. I knew that somewhere in the background Ted would be hovering. Shirley put her hands around my neck and kissed me. I didn’t respond as I had previously.

“What’s wrong, Goyse?”

“I’m a bit worried about you, Shirley. Ted is leading you down a dangerous pathway. When people spend too much time together the attraction can grow to a stage where they can’t control it. Right now it’s fun to be together and the sex is pretty special. Ted, of course, gets his kick as well but how do you and I know when the time is right to break it off? You know that Ted will never want to break it off, don’t you. That decision will rest with you and I and I don’t know if we will be able to do it in a year or two.”

“So what are you suggesting?”

“I’m not suggesting anything. I’m just stating the obvious.”

“I’m not ready to break it off. I enjoyed our time together too much.”

“That’s what I mean. Can’t you see that it can’t go on forever? Sooner or later it has to end. When that time comes how will you agree to end it if you can’t let go now?”

“So what do you suggest? Do you want to walk away from me?”

By this time I was aware that Ted could hear us talking. When we first started he was out of earshot but as we talked I saw him move closer in the dark so that he could hear. “We have a date booked for next month to make sure that my seed is effective. If it doesn’t take by then it will never take so I suggest that next month’s date be our separation celebration.”  

“Alright, if that’s what you want.”

“What I want is to continue to spend time with you but if I were to agree to that then Ted may well lose you. I’m just getting too involved Shirley and I think you are too.”

“Yes, you’re probably right. Ted will be disappointed.”

“Ted will live with it. What follows has me worried the most.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Ted is going to keep pushing you on to other men, Shirley. You have to stand up to him and take control. Not all men will want to walk away if they get too close to you. You are going to have to be strong.”

“That’s why you and I shouldn’t end it, Goyse. As Ronnie said, you can be trusted.”

“Sorry, mate but I’m not in a stable enough position at home to keep doing this. I have to end it for Ted’s sake and yours. I had better go now. I’ll talk to you before our next date. See you, honey.”

She threw her arms around my neck. As she released me her hand travelled down to my groin and she gave me a rub. “Ted was hoping that we could have sex before you left. He will be disappointed.”

“He’ll have to get used to it,” I said as my hand went to her crotch. She had no panties on and my fingers quickly sought out her slit. I saw her mouth open as my finger reached her wetness. I slid them in and out of her several times. I felt her weight pull on me as she opened her legs to make my access easier.

“Oh fuck, that feels good,” she sighed. I felt her undoing the buckle on my belt. I didn’t resist. In the background, I saw Ted lift his head higher so that he could get a better view. It was dark with only a little light so no matter how close he got he was not going to see much. I thought about it. Should I go home or should I stay?

“Shirley, perhaps the three of us should go up to your bedroom. Ted can’t see what he wants to here. You are doing this for Ted aren’t you?”

 “No, I’m doing this for you and me. Ted’s sick mind just happens to profit from it. Come on.”

“Not so quick. I turned towards where I had last seen movement. “Ted, we are going up to the bedroom in a few minutes. I don’t want to see you but I have no objection if you happen to see us. Do you understand?”

A little squeaky voice barely identifiable as Ted’s normal gruff voice came back from the darkness, “Yea, I understand.” In the darkness, I saw movement on the stairway, a flash of light as the door opened and shut followed by footsteps above us.

“Give him a moment, Shirley and then we’ll go up.”

“You’re going to let him watch us?”

“That’s what it’s all about, isn’t it.”

“It may be about that for him but not for me.”

“Yes, I know that’s what’s starting to worry me.”

“You like it don’t you?”

“Yes, a little bit too much. I like it so much I don’t want to go home but I have to Shirley. I have to keep going home because I have kids to worry about and so have you.”

“Life should be simpler, shouldn’t it? Why is it that society can’t accept that a woman can have two lovers or more if she wants to?”

“I don’t think it is the society that we have to worry about. If Sue knew about us she would come looking for you immediately after she cut my balls out.”

“But she cheats on you all the time?”

“Yep, she has one rule for her and another for me. That’s the world she lives in. Come on let's go.”

Shirley led me upstairs to her bedroom. There was no sign of Ted but I knew that he would be watching from somewhere. It was hard to resist looking around to try to find where he was hiding. Shirley must have detected it because she said quietly, “I’m here, Goyse not in the wardrobe.”

We were sitting on the edge of the bed facing towards the dark walk in robe. Rather than sit on the nearest side of the bed Shirley had led me round to that side. She must have suspected that Ted was in there somewhere. As she had walked past the light switch she had dimmed the lights. I suspected that it was so that I would not be able to see Ted.

I turned towards her and we kissed. I placed my hand on her thigh lifting the edge of her nightie as I did so. I expected that if Ted was watching from where I thought he would be he would see her bare pussy.  Shirley had helped by spreading her legs either as an invitation for me or she suspected what I was up to. I stroked her upper leg while working my way gradually toward her crotch.

Shirley leant in harder towards me. This lifted her left cheek of her but off the bed. I pulled her towards me. She then reached down and undone my trousers once more. I stood to allow her to slip them down to the floor. I then lifted my shirt over my head leaving me naked. Shirley watched me. Before I could sit once more she stood up and pulled her nightie over her head. We were both naked.

I took her into my arms and we kissed. I made sure that there was some daylight between us and we stood side on to Ted’s suspected hiding place to allow him to see my cock pushed up against her stomach. We kissed again and I felt Shirley take my cock into her hand. She then dropped to her knees and placed my cock into her mouth. This was not something that she had done before so I knew that it was for Ted’s benefit. All the time that she mouthed me her stare was fixed on my face. She was teasing him.

I lifted her to her feet and embraced her tightly to my body. I then bent my knees so that the head of my cock was below her pussy and very slowly lifted upwards. I felt her open her legs to allow my cock to engage with her slit. Once in contact, she humped her back and I felt her wriggle from side to side so that the head of my cock penetrated her. I then turned us so that her back was towards the robe.

I saw movement so I knew that Ted was in fact inside the walk-in. Shirley knew what I was doing and worked with me by lifting her legs placing her heels on my back allowing Ted to see that I had penetrated her. I supported her with a hand on each of her but cheeks.

I started to move very slowly in then out of her. It was then that I heard a slight noise like a moan. Shirley pulled her head back slightly and smiled at me. She seemed to be enjoying teasing her husband. She whispered quietly in my ear, “He’s watching us isn’t he?”  

“Yep, he’s right behind you.”

“Oh fuck, that turns me on. You’re fucking me and he’s watching us. How close is he?”

I peered over her shoulder. I could see him quite clearly now that he had come forward almost into the bedroom. “He’s about five feet away from your backside.”

“Oh fuck, I think I’m going to cum.”

I quickened my pace just a little bit. Her breathing was becoming irregular. She placed her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. I could feel little shudders going through her body. She opened her mouth and started to bite down on my shoulder.

“Oh Goyse, oh Goyse, You feel so good inside me, I’m going to cum.” She bit down harder on me. “I’m cumming, oh God, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I’m cumming. Goyse fuck me, fuck my little cunt, Ooooohh, God.”

I felt her body start to relax as her moment of pleasure passed. Her legs were like jelly. She was suspended by my arms and my cock. I was wet from my crotch to my ankles. I backed slowly towards the bed. With my but on the edge of the bed I reached down and bent her knees up and placed them beside me on the bed. My cock was still buried in her. I lay down taking her with me. I then started stroking in and out of her in earnest. I knew that I wouldn’t last long but I held on as long as possible to give Ted a good eyeful of my cock pistoning in and out of her swollen pussy.

“I wish Ted could fuck me like this,” she said.

I was a little concerned because she said it loud enough that Ted would have heard her. I didn’t know what to say.

“He tries but he only has a little four-inch cock. He can’t reach my cervix as you do. I can feel you now planted hard up against it. When you cum your fertile sperm will shoot right up to where my ovaries are. If there is an egg there I’ll be pregnant before you pull out of me. That is if you didn’t get me when you fucked me at the motel.”

Ted’s groans were quite audible. I imagined his little cock shooting his seed into his hand instead of where it should, into his wife’s vagina. There was no use me trying to hold back. I shot what felt like a cup full of my inert fluids into Shirley’s pussy.

“I love you,” she said out loud for her husband to hear.

“Your pussy feels so beautiful Shirley. Your body fits in so neatly to mine it is as if it was moulded for that purpose. I don’t know how I’m going to be able to walk away from you when the time comes.”

 “Then don’t. Ted likes you, I love you and you enjoy being with me. Meanwhile, your wife is off fucking anyone who is stupid enough to stick their dick in her. Anyone who considered that would say you’re crazy to walk away. Ted, you want Goyse to stay with me, don’t you?”

 “Yes, sweetheart. That was the most erotic thing that I’ve ever experienced. Don’t stop Goyse. Shirley and I need you.”

“I guess I can delay my decision for a while, Ted, if it’s that important to you. You heard what I said earlier. As long as you understand the risk we’ll leave it for a while.”

I got up, Shirley told me to have a shower before I went home so that Sue didn’t detect that I had been with another woman. After I showered, I kissed Shirley and walked to my car. Ted followed me.

“Thanks for that, Goyse. I hope you can come over occasionally for a couple of hours. No need to call, just come over. I really enjoyed watching tonight. I hope you can let me do that again sometime.”

“Okay, mate. I’ll see you. Remember Shirley’s date in three weeks’ time.”

“Yep, I won’t forget. I’ll look after the kids like I did last time. Thanks again, Goyse.”  

I backed out of the driveway and sped off home to my own personal nightmare. Ron may not have got what he wanted from me but it seemed that Shirley and Ted had.

Published 
Written by goyse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments